This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

75

888 34 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 75: Super sweet tonight 75

    The perpetrator who injured Chuyi Bridge in the ski resort naturally did not let go. He had already spun and stopped when he rushed down the landslide, but he rushed to Chuyi Bridge again. This place has been suspected of intentionally hurting people. Later, he learned that this skiing hobby Those who are novices, that is, take the risk of going to intermediate ski resorts knowing their own level.

    Because Chu Yiqiao was seriously injured, the final claim procedure involved a large amount of money. The perpetrator wanted to come to the hospital to apologize to Chu Yiqiao in person and beg for mercy, but such an apology and begging for mercy seemed more like nonsense.

    How could Luo Qingye let this person see Chu Yiqiao? It would be considered kind of him not to tear this person into pieces.

    But this person ignored his bottom line again and again, and even dared to sneak into Chu Yiqiao's ward when he was not around, and was caught by him.

    Outside the ward, an irresistible alpha aura crushed him, making it hard to breathe.

    This is the senior ward on the top floor of a private hospital, and Luo Qingye has taken it all in. Luo Qingye finds that the security here is really terrible, and he also thinks that coming to Switzerland is the worst thing he did, and he will never come to this place in the future.

    Luo Qingye pressed the white perpetrator in front of him against the wall, the hostility in his calm eyes merged with the pheromones in his body, he grabbed the man's shoulder, without restraint at all.

    He hasn't settled with others for what scared Chu Yiqiao last night, and dare to come here now after throwing it at the police station?

    "Sir, can you just let me go, I really don't have that much money to pay the compensation, I am willing to bear the compensation, but can you give me some relief after considering my actual situation—

    " The patient's face turned pale, and his body was almost convulsed from the pain.

    Luo Qingye has seen shameless people before, but he has never seen such shameless ones. Suddenly, he pressed the man's shoulders harder, and replied in English:

    "I'm sorry, I decided not to let you go now, Compensation will not be less than a penny, and if you come again, I don't mind breaking your lumbar spine."

    The overly strong pheromone made the white perpetrator fall limply to the ground, and this person wanted to grab Luo Qingye's feet: "Sir, I really don't have my hands—"

    Luo Qingye stepped on the perpetrator and stretched out his arms. Come hand, mercilessly, squatted down on one knee and approached, staring at unfathomably dark eyes: "I want to sue you. Now I have reasonable reasons to suspect that you are a colleague of biomedicine, because I am dissatisfied with the Milky Way Research Institute and Gemini Star Group Research Institute, so I want to murder Mr. Chu Yiqiao, an authoritative figure in the global omega association."

    This big crime was pinned on the head of the white perpetrator and he was completely blinded: "You, don't show off!"

    "Otherwise you How should I explain it? When you come down straight down, you can obviously turn and stop. At most, you will fall, bruise and sprain yourself, but why do you borrow others to buffer and cause substantial damage to my lover." The

    white perpetrator still wants to speak, But being stared at by Luo Qingye sent chills down his back.

    "Heh."

    Who knew that Luo Qingye suddenly laughed.

    Alpha was inherently handsome, but his smile was bewitching, but also tremblingly eerie.

    "Not to mention I forgot, I have a lot of research on human bones, because I was often broken when I was a child, and then I learned from the doctor how to deal with simple fractures." The light fell on Luo Qingye, because of the movement of bowing his head Covering part of his expression on the side: "I have covered the whole floor of the hospital. You said that if I break your bones quickly and then connect them again, is it a perfect crime?" The

    white perpetrator was in pain . Cold sweat, when he caught the slight curve of the lips of the young man in front of him, he suddenly realized that the person he wanted to stalk might be a demon.

    "...I, I will compensate, I will fully compensate!"

    Luo Qingye just raised his foot a little, and he smiled with his lips curled up: "Just kidding, I am a legal citizen."

    But he will not let this person go so easily, dare to touch him He will not let anyone in Chu Yiqiao go easily.

    The white perpetrator never thought that he would encounter such a difficult Chinese person.

    Seeing that the person was still lying on his stomach, Luo Qingye slightly opened his lips and said,

    "Get out."

    At this moment, there was a sudden movement in the next ward, and all the expressions on his face disappeared, and he stood up abruptly. .

    "He's the security guard! This is the third time to harass him!"

    Yuan Nian's voice came from the end of the corridor. Yuan Nian ran over: "Boss Luo, are you okay?"

    Luo Qingye turned around and said, "I'm fine, you deal with it, I'll go see my brother." He said and walked to the next ward.

    It can be seen how calm the punisher was just now, and how flustered his steps are now.

    In the ward, Chu Yiqiao was reaching for the tablet on the bedside table, but he couldn't get the tablet and pushed it onto the carpet.

    Luo Qingye pushed open the door and saw Chu Yiqiao stretching out his hand, his eyes sank suddenly, and he couldn't help shouting:

    "Chu Yiqiao!"

    Chu Yiqiao was startled, his hand froze in mid-air In the middle, he looked at Luo Qingye who came in in astonishment: "...Scared me, what are you doing so loudly."

    "Didn't I tell you not to move and call me if you have something to do? What if it hurts your waist again?" Luo Qingye closed the door , walked to the bed with a sullen face, glanced at the tablet that fell off the carpet, and bent down to pick it up.

    Chu Yiqiao saw him pick up the tablet and reach out to pick it up.

    Unexpectedly, in the next second, Luo Qingye threw the tablet he picked up on the sofa behind him.

    So fierce.

    Alpha low air pressure filled the ward.

    Luo Qingye was standing beside the bed with an expressionless face, which made people feel extremely oppressed.

    Chu Yiqiao didn't take back his outstretched hand. He held Luo Qingye's wrist and raised his eyes slightly: "I just want to read the domestic news."

    Because he was hit by skiing a few days ago, he could only stay in bed and couldn't move casually. He could only stay in Switzerland temporarily, and then go back after a while, but Luo Qingye didn't laugh anymore after that day. Everything was arranged by Luo Qingye, and his daily life was also taken care of by Luo Qingye, who was still as gentle and considerate as usual, whether it was washing, body scrubbing or eating, Luo Qingye was doing everything.

    Only refused to smile at him.

    He knew that Luo Qingye was angry, but he really didn't think about anything at the time, it was his subconscious behavior.

    Luo Qingye didn't move, just stood motionless by the bed and looked at him, the more he looked at him like this, the more guilty he felt.

    He lay down obediently and shook Luo Qingye's hand without saying a word.

    Luo Qingye looked down at Chu Yiqiao shaking his hand, his little act of coquettishness made him soft-hearted, and the irritability between his brows was slightly smoothed, but only a little, and he couldn't let go of the tightness in his heart.

    He was angry with himself.

    After a while, as if compromising, he turned around and picked up the tablet thrown on the sofa and handed it to Chu Yiqiao: "What do you want to eat later?"

    Chu Yiqiao took the tablet and looked at Luo Qingye with a half-smile , this guy still has a calm face, but he is doing the most gentle thing with the fiercest attitude: "I want to eat you."

    Luo Qingye's expression suddenly became a little subtle, and he looked at Chu Yiqiao faintly: " Look at you now, can you still do it?"

    "Peony flowers die, and ghosts are also romantic." Chu Yiqiao smiled.

    Luo Qingye simply felt that he was full of anger, and knew that he shouldn't be so irritable anymore, but he couldn't control it a little bit. If he continued like this, his susceptible period appeared and he would become manic without Omega to comfort him.

    "Chu Yiqiao."

    "I'm here." Chu Yiqiao replied with a smile.

    "Do you know that I'm very dissatisfied with myself now?" Luo Qingye sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Chu Yiqiao, staring at his wife intently: "It's because I didn't tell you clearly that I don't need you to help me find her." My family, now that I have found me, I am making a fuss, and I haven’t protected you enough to make you hurt, I think I have really changed, I was not like this before.”

    Chu Yiqiao sensitively captured the change of alpha pheromone in Luo Qingye’s body , is anxious, this change is a bit familiar, a bit like before they were together, Luo Qingye was anxious because he couldn't eat him.

    Is it a susceptible period?

    That would be bad.

    He can get his own alpha to enlighten and enlighten, if he can't enlighten with words, then use his hands.

    "But I'm very satisfied with you." Chu Yiqiao stroked Luo Qingye's knee, and his tone was gentle: "If I want to find someone to protect me, then I can find bodyguards. If one is not enough, I can find many bodyguards. I know you I am annoyed that I did not protect and protect me, but I want to say that many accidents in life are not what we can expect."

    Luo Qingye lowered his head, covered the back of Chu Yiqiao's hand, and held it tightly.

    "I don't need my other half to be perfect. There is no such person in this world. Just like you are willing to tolerate me and take care of me, and turn me from a small waste in life into a big waste. You are willing to complete the ideal with me, To love my love. I am willing to be a superman father and take good care of my children. So my dear, I don’t need you to be so perfect, you are already good enough, as I expected, you have become a strong and responsible person Alpha, don't put so much pressure on yourself, we don't lack anything now."

    "I respect your choice." Chu Yiqiao knew what Luo Qingye was most annoyed at the moment: "If you don't want to recognize them, then No, I respect you."

    Luo Qingye pursed his lips, as if he wanted to say something but hesitated.

    "I can't get up, you come here."

    Luo Qingye raised his eyes slightly, and obediently lowered his head to come closer to Chu Yiqiao's request: "What are you doing?"

    As soon as the words fell, Chu Yiqiao's index finger was held between his eyebrows, and his body froze.

    Chu Yiqiao stroked the tight frown between Luo Qingye's eyebrows with his fingertips, rubbed and caressed it lightly, and said softly, "You have been frowning for three days, and when the child sees it, he will complain to me again. Dad is so fierce, so don't bother me anymore, okay? This is just an accident, don't feel guilty or stressed, I'm not happy seeing you unhappy."

    Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao in a daze, the man coaxed His gentle words are like the temperature of melting steel, which can make him collapse in an instant.

    He put his hands on his thighs, bent down a little and moved closer, asking Chu Yiqiao to rub it more.

    Slowly, the restless alpha pheromones on his body gradually became docile.

    "Did they come to you these few days?" Chu Yiqiao felt that Luo Qingye was like a big dog waiting for Shunmao. After Shunmao, he became obedient, but he was very obedient in front of him, but he was obedient in front of other people. He didn't know before, after all, he hadn't gone out for three days, so he just stayed in the ward, and no one came in except his child Yuan Nian koko.

    Except that the perpetrator who hit him last night sneaked in to scare him.

    "I won't let them come, and I won't meet them." Luo Qingye was firm: "I don't want to recognize them."

    Chu Yiqiao was not surprised to hear what Luo Qingye said. He respected his alpha: "Then we will I don't recognize it."

    Then I thought about Mr. Liam's status in Switzerland, if Luo Qingye hadn't been abducted, he would still be a son of a wealthy family with a superior background, enjoying the top quality and life, and he began to feel sorry for his alpha again.

    "Why, do you think I let them off like this and feel sorry for me?"

    "Yeah." Chu Yiqiao put down his hand, he watched his hand being held by Luo Qingye, pinching his finger just now again and again: "If you hadn't come to Huaxia, you would still have the same affluent life as Luo Qingwen. You would have no worries about food and clothing, and you would be as high-spirited and flamboyant as Luo Qingwen."

    Although the two brothers looked exactly the same, their temperaments were completely different.

    Luo Qingwen is obviously the young master who was spoiled since he was a child, proud and flamboyant, exuding "I am very proud, please don't approach me casually" all over his body, with an innocence that has never experienced social beatings.

    And his Luo Qingye, because he has encountered many things, is far more experienced and experienced than his peers, so he is calm beyond his age, flexible, tenacious, cautious, extremely smart, has a photographic memory, loves his wife and loves his children, Almost omnipotent, long-lasting physical strength...

    Too many words to praise his alpha popped up in his mind, and he couldn't finish it in a short while.

    Luo Qingye's expression changed when he heard Chu Yiqiao mention other men's names, and he grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand and put it to his mouth and bit it.

    "Ah——" Chu Yiqiao cried out in pain, with an unbelievable expression on his face: "Luo Qingye, you bit me?!

    " The finger that had bitten the mark on it could vaguely see the wetness, as if thinking of something, the color of the eyes darkened: "I don't like you mentioning other men's names, this is punishment.

    " Yiqiao put his fingers to his lips, and kissed the red seal as if pity, and raised his eyes to stare at Chu Yiqiao.

    In the extremely domineering tone, alpha's eyes were as hot as torches, as if they could burn in the next second.

    Chu Yiqiao's fingertips trembled slightly, and just one finger could be numb: "No, I just feel wronged for you. How could my alpha suffer so much?"

    "If I don't suffer, I will never meet you ." You, if the price of having everything I was born with was not being with you, then I would rather be embarrassed." Luo Qingye put his arm on the side of the bed, and the other hand held Chu Yiqiao's hand against his heart, and the distance gradually narrowed: "If I hadn't met you, you might never have appeared in front of me. I think it's all destined."

    Chu Yiqiao thought to himself, if he hadn't met Luo Qingye, maybe he wouldn't be alive now.

    He will die with the regret of not being able to recover his mother's innocence.

    He will die with regrets about unfinished tasks.

    "You don't have to worry about my mental imbalance. It's mine and I'll get it sooner or later. I will definitely perform well in the foreign exchange report of the Academy Research Institute. Sooner or later, it will be me who will connect with the Gemini Star Group, and I will represent the Milky Way Research Institute. , carrying one technology after another around the world, they will all clearly realize that only when alpha really stands beside Omega and receives the injection of the blocker vaccine, it is called universal protection."

    Luo Qingye half The whole body is propped up beside the bed, the alpha's aura is already strong, not to mention the alpha pheromone that is affixed when slowly approaching.

    With a domineering possessiveness that is difficult to escape.

    "So my wife, you have to remember that you are an Omega, and my presence is here to protect and protect you, not to trouble you, and your husband is not that bad. It always scares me." Luo Qingye scratched the tip of Chu Yiqiao's nose with his fingers: "Did you hear that?"

    He just couldn't see Chu Yiqiao get hurt even a little.

    The tip of Chu Yiqiao's nose itched, and the affectionate and doting eyes on Luo Qingye were no longer like the stinky faces of the past few days, but this look seemed...

    not quite right.

    Oolong osmanthus. Honey's alpha pheromone became more and more concentrated in the ward, as if she had endured the outbreak after a long time, but when she approached the Omega again, she cautiously climbed up to ask for advice.

    "Xiao Ye, your pheromone..." Seeing Luo Qingye's face getting closer, Chu Yiqiao stretched out his finger to poke his chest muscle: "Why don't you take it back a little?"

    Luo Qingye was so touched by Chu Yiqiao's finger. He couldn't help trembling when he touched his body, and he quickly grasped Chu Yiqiao's hand, realizing that there seemed to be something wrong with him.

    Obviously, it was the state after the irritability and anxiety that had been accumulated for several days were instantly relaxed.

    "Wife, I—"

    In the next moment, a cool hand touched the side of his waist, and Luo Qingye met Chu Yiqiao's eyes in surprise.

    Chu Yiqiao withdrew his hand, he touched his lips and nodded, and looked at Luo Qingye with a smile: "Use this?" Then he showed his hand to Luo Qingye: "Or this?"

    Luo Qingye grabbed the hand on the edge of the bed Suddenly tightened, Adam's apple rolled.

    I didn't dare to think about it.

    But Chu Yiqiao was already lying on the hospital bed and couldn't move his waist, so he wanted to provoke him, and even set him on fire in an instant.

    "I can't move." Chu Yiqiao hooked Luo Qingye's trouser pocket with his hand, and tugged lightly: "Honey, you choose yourself."

    Luo Qingye took a deep breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
54.3K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
238K 8.2K 64
After a Career Fan Married a Disabled Actor [Book Wearing] 事业粉嫁给残疾影帝之后[穿书] Author 草履 Status 64 Chapters Description Zhao Liuke is a career fan of the...