This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

71

836 36 9
By LiannQ

Chapter 71: A Little Sweet 71

    The two of them weren't really enjoying themselves, but there was nothing they could do. The two-day long-distance relationship could only be endured reluctantly.

    Luo Qingye watched Chu Yiqiao leaning against the bathtub and enjoying himself comfortably, and began to hate himself for five years before graduation: "Honey, I really want to be by your side now." Then he was worried that Chu Yiqiao was in the bathtub Falling asleep in the bed: "Don't fall asleep, don't soak for so long if I'm not by your side."

    "By the way, I just saw a boy who looks exactly like you in the square." Chu Yiqiao suddenly remembered what he wanted to say What, he sat up, the water in the bathtub splashed slightly, and looked at Luo Qingye in the video: "You really look exactly the same, but he is a little thinner than you."

    "You actually look at other men?!" Luo Qingye Suddenly a little annoyed, anyone who hears his lover mentioning other men afterward will be angry: "You still look at it so carefully? You even know that he is thinner than me. Are you thinking me crazy?"

    "It's true , he looks exactly like you. Just like our family, you have a mole on the tip of your nose." Chu Yiqiao thought of the mole on the young man's nose: "He said his name was Luo Qingwen, and his English name was Elio.

    " Frowning, he pulled a tissue and wiped his hands: "Is the name so similar to mine?"

    "You said, we don't have twin genes in our family. Anyway, my family doesn't have any. The only possibility is you." Chu Yiqiao from Standing up in the bathtub, the water droplets on his body let slip, he walked to the mirror and took off the bathrobe: "At that time, the police said that you were probably brought in from Switzerland, did you say that your family would be here Here, you have a twin brother."

    Luo Qingye followed the dripping water, inch by inch.

    This beautiful back and narrow waist is really terrible.

    Chu Yiqiao fastened the belt of the bathrobe, and then picked up the mobile phone that was on the side. He saw Luo Qingye in the video staring at him, and chuckled, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

    "No Eat it." Luo Qingye will turn off the projection screen and stick the phone in front of himself, as if he was in close contact with Chu Yiqiao: "I'm not full."

    The big loyal dog alpha acted coquettishly, and Chu Yiqiao couldn't stand it.

    He bowed his head and kissed: "Wait for Friday."

    Hearing this soft kiss, Luo Qingye had already started thinking about what he would do when he saw Chu Yiqiao on Friday: "That Friday night, you also have to remember to wear only your bathing suit. The robe is waiting for me, remember, just wear the bathrobe."

    Just now I watched Chu Yiqiao put on the bathrobe.

    Only wearing bathrobes.

    He likes it very much.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye with a smile in his eyes: "Okay."

    When he walked out of the bathroom, he put his mobile phone on the bar and chatted with Luo Qingye while drinking red wine.

    "He really looks exactly like you, playing the violin in the square, and that song was written by my mother." Chu Yiqiao poured the sober red wine into a goblet: "I checked that song , it has not been published, that is to say, no one except my mother will know this song."

    "Could it be that you heard it wrong?" Luo Qingye saw that Chu Yiqiao wanted to drink red wine, and knew that it was this man's habit. Before going to bed at night, you have to drink two sips before you can fall asleep: "You can only take two sips."

    "I can't get it wrong. This is the song I've been listening to since I was a child." Chu Yiqiao sipped his red wine, then sat on the high chair, Looking at Luo Qingye in the video with his head propped up: "I can't recognize other men as you because I miss you too much, let alone have hearing problems."

    "It's possible, I think you just miss me too much." Luo Qingye folded his arms and leaned on the back of the sofa: "But your man is here, I don't allow you to look at other people's casually, if I go over on Friday and find other men around you, you will be miserable!"

    Chu Yiqiao pointed Nodding her cheeks, listening to Luo Qingye's stern words to herself, she couldn't help lowering her head and laughing: "It's so comfortable to see you jealous."

    "Chu Yiqiao."

    "Okay, I won't tease you." Chu Yiqiao continued: "I wanted to ask him for a contact information, but he said that I was sexually harassing, and he couldn't get me out of it. Then I can't pester other people's little ones." Brother, I will be embarrassed if he calls the police."

    "Honey, it's wrong for you to do this." Luo Qingye's expression became serious: "You must always remember that you are an Omega, and you can't be too proactive."

    "Nor for you Can you take the initiative?" Chu Yiqiao asked with a smile.

    "...Only to me." Chu Yiqiao drank the last bit of red wine: "Okay, I have to talk about the project tomorrow, and you are too late, hang up the phone and see you on Friday, remember to sleep with the child, look right No one will wake up."

    Luo Qingye curled his lips when Chu Yiqiao mentioned You Pan again, as if mumbling something: "I will wake up without you."

    "Okay, kiss." Chu Yiqiao coaxed.

    Unwillingly, Luo Qingye leaned forward and kissed him in the air: "I'll kiss you for an hour on Friday!"

    "Okay.

    "

    "Mr. Chu, we are really honored that you can come to Switzerland in person. You can jointly develop and establish a new research institute with Yinhe Research Institute in Switzerland, and you can introduce the barrier agent of Yinhe Research Institute to Switzerland. I believe there will be more Omega Being protected can better guarantee the daily life of Omega." In the

    meeting room, Chu Yiqiao stared blankly at the Mr. Liam who was talking to him in front of him. Did he really miss Luo Qingye so much that he had hallucinations? Why? Do you feel like Luo Qingye when you see someone?

    The Mr. Liam in front of him looks like he should be about fifty years old, but even if he is in his fifties, why does he feel so similar to his Luo Qingye when he sees it?

    Subconsciously, he looked at Koko who was following him.

    It happened to meet Koko's equally surprised gaze.

    The two of them looked at Yuan Nian at the same time, and found that Yuan Nian also had the same surprised expression on his face.

    Now Chu Yiqiao was sure that he really didn't have hallucinations because he missed Luo Qingye too much, but that Mr. Liam in front of him really looked like Luo Qingye.

    "Mr. Chu? Mr. Chu?"

    After several calls, Chu Yiqiao came back to his senses. He apologized and nodded to Mr. Liam: "Sorry, you look too much like my husband, I'm a little dazed."

    Mr. Liam He was a little surprised to hear Chu Yiqiao say this: "Oh, really, it's my honor to be able to look like your husband."

    Chu Yiqiao's gaze stayed on Mr. Liam's face for a while, and then he felt It might not be very polite for him to do this, although a large part of his purpose of coming here is to find Luo Qingye's parents, but he can't just pester someone when he sees a resemblance.

    He put away other thoughts and returned to work: "Then let's continue to talk about cooperation. This time I am very sincere in coming here in person, because I value the capabilities of your institute. The international expert team behind me has gathered Many outstanding scientists have made outstanding achievements in the research of barrier agents and Omega in the field of biological science. So this time, the sex guide agent we are going to develop is specifically for Omega and beta groups. I know you are interested in the beta group. The group has a very deep understanding..."

    A conversation took about an hour, and they talked very happily.

    The cooperation was achieved beyond imagination.

    "Mr. Chu, the achievements you can have at such a young age are truly worthy of your reputation. You really deserve to be a role model for Omega." Mr. Liam looked at Chu Yiqiao with deep appreciation in his eyes.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled politely: "So my popularity has spread to Switzerland?"

    "Your presence in our Chinese circle should not be underestimated, but you seem to be well protected by Huaxia. I don’t see a lot of news about you. Although it’s the first time I’ve met your real person, I think it will be a pleasure to cooperate with you. Sure enough, we share the same goals and go well.”

    Chu Yiqiao has heard a lot Compliments, he actually listened to these words a lot. He thought that only Luo Qingye's words would make him feel sincerely praised, but he didn't expect that Mr. Liam's words could also make him feel very happy.

    And there is always an inexplicable intimacy.

    They followed Liam to the company's revolving restaurant for dinner.

    "Mr. Liam, you really give me a very familiar feeling." After sitting down, Chu Yiqiao went straight to the point. He looked at Mr. Liam in front of him, and the more he looked at him, the more he felt that he was too similar to his family Luo Qingye. How could there be so many people similar to Luo Qingye.

    It seems that the answer that is ready to come out is on the lips, and the desired result is close at hand.

    Liam is a very talkative and humorous middle-aged man. Hearing Chu Yiqiao say this: "It means that we are really destined. We are like-minded and hate to meet each other. If you didn't hear Mr. Chu just now that you have a husband, I also want to introduce my son to you, there should be a lot of common topics between you young people."

    When Chu Yiqiao heard that there was still this embarrassing link, he couldn't help but rejoice, but fortunately Luo Qingye was mentioned just now, and sure enough Sometimes it is not wrong to talk more about your lover.

    "That's a pity, I'm married, and I have twin boys."

    The moment he mentioned the twin boys, he caught a strange look on Mr. Liam's face, like a sudden sadness, and he suddenly realized Did I say something wrong?

    "Mr. Chu is so lucky to have a pair of twins." Mr. Liam twitched the corners of his mouth, slightly bitter, and sighed: "I also had a pair of twins originally, but unfortunately my brother died shortly after birth."

    Chu Yiqiao frowned. Since becoming a parent, he has been extremely sensitive to the topic of children. When he heard that one of the twins was gone, he felt distressed. He thought that he had a haemorrhage and almost had an accident. Seeing Luo Qingye crying like that, he knew how terrible it was.

    "Sorry to mention your sadness," he said apologetically.

    Mr. Liam shook his head and smiled as if he was relieved: "I feel sorry for and miss my brother, but I think there may be some things that are predestined, maybe my brother is just destined not to be my child, I think he is in a certain place The place should become someone else's child."

    Chu Yiqiao suddenly had a good impression of the elegant and talkative middle-aged man in front of him, no matter in terms of speech or temperament: "It's really comfortable talking to you."

    "Me too." Mr. Liam Raise the goblet.

    The goblets touched lightly, and the two looked at each other and smiled with a crisp sound.

    "Dad, why did you confiscate my motorcycle! Amanda said that you confiscated all my motorcycle keys, all the keys!"

    At this moment, an angry voice came from outside, and Chu Yi Hearing the sound, Qiao looked up and was stunned.

    I saw the young man I met in the square that night appeared in the restaurant. The young man was wearing a fashion brand, a red and black loose vest, black overalls and white sneakers. He was tall and handsome. Wearing a small suit and playing the violin, Wan looks like a completely different person.

    Liam saw his son throwing a tantrum in the restaurant like this, with a serious expression on his face: "Luo Qingwen, didn't you see that I was at work? I still don't know the occasion. I don't know why I took your motorcycle keys? It's just for you Practice the piano with your heart! Don't let me play racing cars with those people all day!" After speaking, he smiled apologetically at Chu Yiqiao: "I'm sorry, this is my son."

    Seeing Luo Qingwen approaching, Chu Yiqiao's eyes were instantly attracted by the necklace on his neck. It was a silver chain with a black crystal hanging on it, and his eyes revealed an expression of disbelief.

    Isn't this...

    Luo Qingwen saw the man sitting opposite his father last night, he pointed at Chu Yiqiao in shock: "Aren't you the gentle scum who x harassed me last night?!" It

    seemed that he suddenly remembered the dream he had last night , The hand that was shaken began to go numb again.

    He hasn't encountered such a situation since the differentiation, and he is not interested in any alpha. Even the doctor said that his Omega pheromone concentration is too high, and he may need an alpha with a high degree of compatibility to form a partner.

    But after being touched by this man last night, he had a ridiculous dream.

    Dreamed that he was facing a strange and beautiful man...

    "I want to ask, is this black crystal on your neck the same as mine?" Chu Yiqiao pulled his silver chain out of his shirt. He lowered his head and untied the silver chain, and then hung the silver chain in front of Luo Qingwen.

    This black crystal was given to him by Luo Qingye, and he said that he had worn it on his body since he was a child, and it existed like an amulet.

    The silver chain swayed slightly in the air, and the pure black crystal ball glowed slightly under the light from the window.

    Luo Qingwen looked at the black spar in front of him blankly, and looked down at his own: "Huh? The same?"

    "You—" Mr. Liam grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand, his eyes full of disbelief: " How did you have this black crystal?!"

    Chu Yiqiao never felt that there are so many coincidences in this world, but there are too many coincidences, he thinks this is destined fate and luck. The things that I have been thinking about appear in front of me, whether it is luck or something.

    "Isn't it you, do you like me so much that you actually bought a rock like mine?!" Luo Qingwen felt that the man in front of him was unreasonable, but he was also a duplicity person, so he grabbed his father: " Dad, the man I told you about harassing me last night is him, and he still holds me back even if I want to leave!"

    Liam didn't care what his narcissistic son was saying, he stared at Chu The black crystal ball in Yiqiao's hand: "This is a pair of Martinique black crystals. I gave them a gift when my two children were born. Ethan and Elio are engraved on them."

    Chu Yi Qiao clearly remembered that there was the word "Ethan" on the black crystal. Holding the black crystal in his hand, the side with the English name engraved turned to Mr. Liam.

    Mr. Liam's eyes turned red instantly when he saw "Ethan" whose handwriting was blurred by rubbing, and he looked at Chu Yiqiao with tears in his eyes:

    "So, so you are..."

    Chu Yiqiao nodded and smiled: "My My lover's name is Luo Qingye, so you are my lover's father?"

    Luo Qingwen's head froze when he heard the word "Luo Qingye", how could he not know whose name it was, this was his twin brother who died young name.

    But why did the elder brother who died young appear here?

    Or the lover of this beautiful man in front of him? ? ?

    So last night he dreamed of his sister-in-law...?

    He one omega to another omega? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 335 106
REQUESTS OPEN!! ©SeojunIsNotMinho
46.6K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
176K 9.4K 50
*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be like everyone else. It makes you wonder why...
460K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...