This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

Από LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

68

838 37 0
Από LiannQ

Chapter 68: A Little Sweet 68

    "The chief judge read out the second-instance criminal ruling on the case of Chu Xinxin's pheromone death 19 years ago. The criminal ruling shows that the case was found through the second-instance trial of the People's Court, and it was determined that Jiang Mianhuai used particularly cruel methods to intentionally kill him with pheromones. His wife died suddenly by bleeding from seven orifices. He intentionally used pheromones to harm a ten-year-old child, causing him to suffer from pheromone disorder syndrome. The means of the crime were extremely cruel, the circumstances of the crime were extremely bad, and the consequences of the crime were extremely serious. Subjective The viciousness is extremely serious and the personal danger is extremely high. Although he has truthfully confessed and other circumstances after being arrested, in view of his cruel modus operandi and general repentance attitude, he should be severely punished according to law. The legal facts of the retrial procedure of the people's court are clear, and the evidence is certain and sufficient It is not inappropriate to combine the sentence with the new crime.”

    “The criminal verdict on Jiang Mianhuai’s major crimes such as drug trafficking, human trafficking, and YHSQ establishments was read out. The people’s court found that the circumstances of Jiang Mianhuai’s crime were extremely bad and the consequences of the crime Extremely serious and extremely dangerous to the person, it should be severely punished according to law. The legal facts of the retrial procedure of the people's court are clear, and the evidence is definite and sufficient     .

    " The

crime, the crime of abducting women and children, is sentenced to immediate execution! Deprivation of political rights for life, and confiscation of all personal property.

    "The court is now closed. "

    During the whole trial, Luo Qingye in the auditorium kept paying attention to Chu Yiqiao. He was worried that Chu Yiqiao would feel unwell. After all, he was pregnant and the trial time was very long. It was only Chu Yiqiao who could have the attorney go up. Said that he would sit there in person.

    Then he could only pay attention to Chu Yiqiao's dynamics at all times.

    But Chu Yiqiao's condition was better than he imagined, with his back straight and motionless until the verdict was pronounced.

    Out of humanitarianism, before the death penalty, he could The condemned prisoner was allowed to talk to his family members.

    In the dock, Jiang Mianhuai, who was wearing a prisoner's uniform, had a vicissitudes of life. His eyes fell to Chu Yiqiao, who was sitting on the plaintiff's seat. He looked down, as if he had noticed something:

    "Are you pregnant? "

    Chu Yiqiao stood up and left, without any intention of answering scum and scum.

    Luo Qingye ran down from the auditorium to meet Chu Yiqiao, gently took his hand, then turned his head and stared at Jiang Mianhuai fiercely.

    "Congratulations, I thought you would never live to be thirty years old, and you were about to die. I didn't expect to be able to get married and have children." Jiang Mianhuai stared at Chu Yiqiao's back, in a daze, as if following Chu Yiqiao The figure buried deep in his heart overlapped: "It seems that I can tell your mother the good news soon."

    "Xiao Ye, look ahead, there are some things that are not worthy of you looking back." Chu Yiqiao's tone was tepid Hot, he looked at the main entrance of the court, and continued: "Unfortunately, even if you die, you will not meet my mother. Living wishful thinking, dying is wishful thinking."

    After finishing speaking, he stroked the hem of his suit and left the court straight away.

    Jiang Mianhuai stared at the back of Chu Yiqiao leaving, the door was wide open, the light outside was very bright, this figure was slender and straight, obviously thin but like a standing green bamboo, tough and stubborn.

    He lowered his head, and finally laughed out loud, the laughter was broken:

    "Chu Xinxin, I really deserve to be your son, tough."

    As soon as he left the court, Luo Qingye started nagging.

    "Brother, are you okay? Is there any discomfort? That chair seems very hard, will it hurt your back while sitting?" Luo Qingye supported Chu Yiqiao's arm and looked him up and down, for fear that his wife might be a little Not feeling well, and also worried that Chu Yiqiao was in a bad mood: "Are you hungry after such a long trial? You must be hungry, do you want to eat?"

    "Are you underestimating me?" Chu Yiqiao saw Luo Qingye's expression Looking nervous, he flicked his fingers on his forehead: "It's just a small scene."

    Luo Qingye was relieved to hear the lightness in Chu Yiqiao's tone, and the worry in his eyes was replaced by luck: "That's good , I am afraid that you will be sad." The

    two went down the steps side by side.

    "Why would I be sad?" Chu Yiqiao tugged at the neckline, unbuttoned the top button, revealing his sunken collarbone, he looked sideways at Luo Qingye and smiled, "I'm so happy."

    From being cold and dignified just now to being idle and lazy in an instant, the smiling eyes are still looking at his alpha, so that alpha can stand it.

    Luo Qingye met Chu Yiqiao's eyes, his Adam's apple rolled, and he swallowed subconsciously.

    "Brother, the baby is only six months old."

    Ever since the threatened miscarriage, he was afraid that something might happen to Chu Yiqiao. If he was too energetic, he would play ball and practice boxing. don't think so. After three months, Chu Yiqiao thought about it, and there was absolutely no need for other things that he could solve with his mouth and hands.

    But now it's only six months.

    "Go to the group or go home?" Chu Yiqiao didn't answer Luo Qingye's question, he just looked at Luo Qingye, with a deeper smile on his lips.

    One sentence and one trap, but they all stepped on the point.

    The sunlight outlines Chu Yiqiao's face, and the exquisite and noble features exude the charm of a mature Omega. He wears silver-rimmed glasses and draws his lips. Even if he is pregnant, this man should have an extremely charming temperament. Because of pregnancy much more fascinating stuff.

    This is Chu Yiqiao's temperament and attitude from the bottom of his heart, never stingy in liking, never hiding his desire.

    The appearance is cold and abstinent, but the bottom is extremely seductive.

    As the name suggests, people are aboveboard.

    "Go home." Luo Qingye put his arms around Chu Yiqiao's shoulders, rubbed against his shoulders, acting like a big loyal dog coquettishly: "I can't let my wife get tired.

    "

    This summer vacation is very long, and Luo Qingye never leaves Chu Yiqiao. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao is getting harder and harder, he is getting more and more anxious, especially after the start of school, he has to leave Chu Yiqiao during the day and cannot accompany him in school.

    Fortunately, the late pregnancy was well taken care of, the diet was in place, there was no morning sickness, the massage was in place, and there was no edema.

    November quietly approached.

    Peking University— Mr.

    Mao Gai was speaking in class, and the students in the audience were in different states. Luo Qingye, who was in the last row, held his mobile phone in both hands, looking nervous.

    When he left Chu Yiqiao in the morning, he had a feeling of saying it. Although he watched Chu Yiqiao eat breakfast before going out, although Chu Yiqiao's due date was still more than half a month away, he was a little uneasy today .

    He couldn't say why.

    "...What are you doing?"

    The classmate sitting next to Luo Qingye saw his strange behavior of holding the phone in both hands and not playing it, so he couldn't help asking.

    At this moment, Luo Qingye's nervousness rose to the extreme when he saw Koko's phone pop up, and he directly picked up the phone.

    "Mr. Chu said just now that his stomach hurts and we have already sent him to the hospital, and he may be about to give birth!"

    Luo Qingye stood up: "What?!"

    "What is the general line of the new democratic revolution—" was interrupted Teacher Mao Gai saw Luo Qingye standing up suddenly and dared to answer the phone, and immediately pointed at him angrily: "Hey, how fat is your classmate? Why do you answer the phone when you are still in class?"

    "Report to the teacher, my wife wants I have a baby, I have to go to the hospital quickly, and I will explain to you when I get back." Luo Qingye didn't care so much and took the car keys and ran outside.

    He said why he was so confused.

    It was already twenty minutes after he drove to the hospital, he almost ran through a red light all the way, otherwise it would have taken forty minutes to drive here.

    Koko and Yuan Nian were already waiting outside the delivery room, and they breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Luo Qingye coming.

    "What's the matter?" Luo Qingye stopped in front of them panting and asked anxiously: "Why did you suddenly have a stomachache? Wasn't it fine before I left? Did he fall? Isn't the due date more than half a month away? Why— —"

    "President Luo, don't worry, the doctor said that twins are normal, and the child is full-term half a month in advance." Koko explained.

    Luo Qingye stared at the delivery room, clasped his hands nervously, his palms were already sweating, no, why did he feel so uneasy?

    "Is the pregnant woman's family members here?" The door of the delivery room opened, and the nurse came out anxiously, her gloves were stained with blood.

    When Luo Qingye saw the blood on the nurse's gloves, his heart skipped a beat: "I'm here."

    "The pregnant woman's bleeding is in danger, and now I need you to sign this critical illness notice."

    "...What?" Luo Qingye stared blankly The nurse's head went blank for a moment: "Why the hemorrhage? Wasn't it a caesarean section?"

    "Because it's twins, the size of the twins is too large to cause uterine fatigue and bleeding. You don't need to worry too much. Please trust our doctor."

    Luo Qingye naturally knew that it was twins , The twins were only discovered during the six-month pregnancy checkup. The probability of a male Omega being pregnant with twins is very low, and the doctor also said that it is dangerous.

    At that time, both he and Chu Yiqiao were wondering how they could be pregnant with twins.

    His thoughts were chaotic and restless. In the end, his hands were shaking when he signed the signature. His mind was so confused that when the nurse left, he would stare blankly at the delivery room.

    Until the delivery room suddenly rang the happy birthday song.

    The door of the delivery room was pushed open, doctors and nurses came out pushing the bed, and two nurses came out holding the baby.

    "Congratulations sir, it's the two sons."

    Luo Qingye went straight to the bed regardless of whether he was a daughter or a son. He looked at Chu Yiqiao whose eyes were still closed and his eyes turned red instantly. He took Chu Yiqiao's hand and put it on his lips. While kissing: "I'm sorry I didn't stay by your side, it's hard work."

    Chu Yiqiao faintly heard Luo Qingye's voice, slowly opened his eyes and saw that it was Luo Qingye, seeing Luo Qingye crying with red eyes: "...what are you crying for?" It was a breakdown, and he couldn't hold back his crying anymore, his forehead resting on the back of Chu Yiqiao's hand.

    The hallway echoed with the alpha's choked-up cries.

    "These two brats have caused you to suffer so much. I don't like them at all. Does my wife hurt? It must be very painful. I feel very distressed when I look at you."

    Koko and Yuan Nian heard It was too difficult to silently take over the two babies from the nurse's hands. It was too difficult for these two babies.

    Chu Yiqiao was dumbfounded by Luo Qingye's crying, but he was too tired to speak, so he slowly closed his eyes.

    Let's go to sleep.

    Seeing the situation, Luo Qingye almost cried again. The doctor patted Luo Qingye's shoulder quickly and comforted him: "It's okay, I just fell asleep because I was too tired. Don't wake him up."

    "Really?" Luo Qingye felt distressed again. Zhiji kissed Chu Yiqiao on the lips: "Sleep, sleep, I'm watching you." The

    doctor and nurse: "..." This was the first time I saw a child who didn't even hug her but still looked down on her.

    Luo Qingye stood up and followed the doctors and nurses to push the cart to the ward. At the same time, he stared at the two babies in koko Yuan Nian's hands.

    Like an enemy.

    koko Yuan Nian: "..."

    Just like that, looking around and looking around, the big daddy was not expecting it at all, and it was born.

    Looking left and right is a nickname.

    Elder brother Chu Guzhi and younger brother Luo Panzhi.

    Three years later—

    on the court, the alphas' playing hormones exploded, causing the Omegas and betas outside the net to scream.

    In the midfield position, the tall and tall Luo Qingye turned slightly sideways holding the ball, raised his hand to the basket with his toes lightly, and it was a midfield ball with ease.

    The moment the goal was scored, the screams outside the field resounded through the sky.     "

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

     Luo Qingye who married at a young age.

     "Ah? He's married?"

    "You just know, he's not only married."

    "Big! Dad! Dad!"

    Amidst the screams, two milkmen The childish call was particularly prominent, and everyone turned their attention to the place where the sound came from.

    Luo Qingye took the water handed over by his classmate and was raising the corner of his clothes to wipe his sweat when he heard a familiar call and raised his eyes.

    I saw two little boys in plaid overalls rushing towards him.

    They are twins who look almost identical.

    And the most eye-catching thing is not the twins, but the Omega man in the silver-gray suit standing behind.

    Silver-rimmed mirror frame, abstinent suit, but charming when he smiles.

    Luo Qingye saw the light in the eyes of the visitor, and walked towards Chuyi Bridge with water.

    As soon as the long legs took a step, the two short legs just ran over and were about to run back with the big daddy. He ignored the screaming of these two bastards, and only had his wife in his eyes.

    The girl who was praising Luo Qingye for being so handsome just now covered her chest with a heartbroken face: "No way!!!"

     The girl next to him who understood everything said: "Yes, he is not only married, but Omega is also a well-known alumnus of our school. Dr. Yiqiao, and a pair of twin sons with super good looks, give it up."

    After speaking, he looked at the eye-catching family of four.

    This damn fairy love.

    It's so eye-catching.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
238K 8.2K 64
After a Career Fan Married a Disabled Actor [Book Wearing] 事业粉嫁给残疾影帝之后[穿书] Author 草履 Status 64 Chapters Description Zhao Liuke is a career fan of the...
2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...