This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

بواسطة LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

67

837 34 1
بواسطة LiannQ

Chapter 67: A Little Sweet 67

    The sun shines on the earth, and the towering presence of the Galaxy Group landmark is outlined by the light. The transparent glass curtain wall reflects the blue sky, reflecting a piece of ice blue.

    "The latest report is that during this Skynet operation, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Mianhuai and his son of the Jiang/Clan Group have been detained on suspicion of multiple major criminal offenses. The Supreme People's Court will make a final judgment and retrial on July 23 this month. The case of Chu Xinxin who was accidentally killed by pheromone nineteen years ago."

    "We always believe that the existence of laws and decrees is to prevent the strong from doing everything they want, to protect kind and law-abiding citizens, and to maintain social stability. Fairness and justice."

    "Skynet is here, where can I escape if I want to escape? Xinwen News Agency reported." The

    sun gently poured into the CEO's office and shrouded the man sitting on the leather chair. Wearing a cool silver-gray, he changed into a dark blue suit.

    He flipped through the document with a pen in his hand, the light outlined his side face, perhaps because of his pregnancy, his facial features became softer, and the gentleness of his brows and eyes could make people feel even if he was processing the document with a blank face to tenderness.

    Today's news was broadcast on TV, perhaps because he felt happy when he heard what the reporter said, and the corners of his lips slightly raised.     Knock ,

    kowtow—

    "Mr. Chu, it's time to drink milk!"

    Koko's voice came from outside the office, and Chu Yiqiao raised his head from the document: "Well, come in."

Tablet, holding a cup of freshly warmed milk in one hand, and then saw Chu Yiqiao watching the news: "Mr. Chu, when will the court start?" He said, put the milk in front of Chu Yiqiao, and stood aside with the tablet in his arms Supervise finished drinking.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the glass of unshakable milk in front of him, and he actually resisted in his heart, because he didn't like to drink it, but he couldn't help it. The last time he poured it out in the office, Luo Qingye found out, and then he was fed mouthful in the office. Go in, and let Koko supervise him to drink before leaving as long as he is in the office.

    Eyes fell on the photo frame on the table.

    The photo in the photo frame was taken when they got engaged half a year ago, and it was the scene where Luo Qingye was holding him.

    Maybe it's because he grew up, his alpha became more and more domineering.

    But the only thing he likes is his domineering.

    "July 23." After answering koko's words, he picked up the milk and drank it.

    Koko stared intently at Mr. Chu, who obediently finished his drink. By the way, let’s talk about today’s itinerary: “I’m going to the Children’s Hospital at 3 o’clock this afternoon to inspect the progress of the fourth phase of the barrier agent. Brother Yuan will report to Mr. Chu in detail later. The basic situation for two months."

    Chu Yiqiao: "?" He put down the cup after drinking the milk, and looked at Koko in doubt: "Where is my regular meeting in the morning? Is it just an inspection job in the afternoon? Is this my job today?"

    Koko took out the tablet to find out the minutes of this morning's meeting, and she handed it to Chu Yiqiao: "Here are the minutes of this morning's meeting, and the young master has helped Mr. Chu prepare it before going to school."

    Chu Yiqiao took the tablet and looked at the regular meeting minutes recorded by Koko. At the end of the browsing, he slowly raised his head and looked at Koko: "What do you think of his performance?"

    The content of the meeting above is basically that he slept last night I told Luo Qingye before.

    Every Monday, he would convene all departments to have a morning meeting. On the first night of the morning meeting, he would make a list of what to say in the morning meeting in advance. Last night before going to bed, he sat on the bed and made a list of what to say. Luo Qingye She just sat behind him and hugged him, massaged him and beat his back, without saying anything.

    Did he already write down everything he was going to say at the meeting?

    This guy really has a photographic memory.

    But can you know what he's going to say just by writing it down? After all, many departments are involved. This year, he took Luo Qingye to tell him the most about research institutes and vaccine research and development. Luo Qingye has not been involved in other fields for the time being. After all, there is still a management team.

    "I feel like I witnessed the birth of a little bully." Koko saw that Chu Yiqiao didn't know anything: "Actually, I was a little shocked when I saw it was the young master this morning, but he said it was Mr. Chu, you let him The meeting was held, and the senior leaders of the group basically knew the existence of the young master, and no one dared to say anything. Before the meeting, he asked me to show him the report from last week, and after reading the young master, he directly started to talk, and put the following The managers were taken aback for a while, because you are so similar to Mr. Chu, and you are a perfect copy. The expression, tone, I almost think that you are Mr. Chu holding a meeting for us."

    Chu Yiqiao heard yes Luo Qingye himself insisted on telling Koko, but he was not angry, just a little surprised.

    It seems that this guy doesn't need him to lead step by step, this guy has a lot of ways.

    "He's smart, right?" Chu Yiqiao asked with a smile.

    Koko heard the meaning of showing off her husband in it, and couldn't help being sour: "Yes, the young master's photographic memory is a bit strong. More importantly, he loves you very much. He said that Mr. Chu, you often have waist pain when you are pregnant. It’s comfortable, and I can’t sleep well at night, and our regular meeting on Monday starts very early, and it takes about two hours, so he’s afraid that you won’t be able to sit still.”

    The corners of Chu Yiqiao's raised lips never came down, and he said why Luo Qingye didn't wake him up today, and let him sleep so late, so it turned out that it was three fires for the new official to take office.

    "Koko, inform the group that when you see Ono, stop calling him Young Master, and call him Mr. Luo."

    His alpha loves him, so he naturally loves his own alpha too.

    Luo Qingye wants what others have, and Luo Qingye will have what others don't have, so naturally his fame and status will not be lost.

    As he spoke, he looked down at the ring on his ring finger, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

    It was secretly put on by Luo Qingye after he fell asleep the night he caught Jiang Mianhuai. Of course he caught him, and Luo Qingye said regretfully that he wanted to treat it as a surprise the next morning, but he was just like this grab bag.

    Seeing Luo Qingye's expression of regret, he thought of a way to coax him.

    But in the end, he was frustrated by Luo Qingye's request. This alpha likes to see him trembling and begging for mercy, and he doesn't know what his hobby is.

    "Starting tomorrow!" Koko asked excitedly.

    "Well." Chu Yiqiao looked up at Koko and smiled, "Arrange a death scene for him."

    "Okay, Mr. Chu!"

    "By the way, did he go back to school?" Chu Yiqiao asked again, last night Luo Qingye just told him that he was going back to school to attend the graduation party early in the morning. Who knew that he would come to the company to help him hold a regular meeting today, and he didn't know if he was at school now.

    "Going back to school, it was sent by Brother Yuan. By the way, Mr. Chu, today seems to be the day when the admission letter of the young master arrives!"

    Chu Yiqiao heard the results and then remembered that Luo Qingye recruited through independent enrollment, and Participation is still the selection of the Strong Foundation Program, which is different from the independent enrollment in previous years. It is necessary to take the college entrance examination and the score of the college entrance examination also accounts for 85%, and the final results are also released together with the college entrance examination candidates.

    Although Professor Xu had been with him before, there should be no problem with Luo Qingye's grades, but he was not sure if he hadn't received the admission letter yet.

    "Would you like to help Mr. Luo check his grades? I have a photo of his admission ticket." Koko asked in a low voice.

    Chu Yiqiao thought for a while: "No, wait for your president Luo to notify us."

    Koko suppressed a smile: "Okay."

    Seeing Koko suppressed a smile, Chu Yiqiao smiled and said, "What's the matter? What are you laughing at?"

    " I'm laughing at Mr. Luo who just finished the college entrance examination in the Galaxy Group. He thinks Mr. Luo is so small, he is the youngest leader of our group!"

    Chu Yiqiao couldn't help laughing, and he tapped on the table with his fingers: "Don't Say it in front of him, he doesn't like people calling him small, if he gets angry, you can find a way to coax him."

    Koko thought that he was lucky enough to see Luo Qingye's big loyal dog acting like a baby, but he was not tired of dead people, so he hurriedly Waving his hand: "I'm sure I won't say it in front of him."

    "By the way, have you prepared any gifts for the children in the Children's Hospital?"

    Back at work, Koko nodded and said, "It's all ready and loaded into the car. Sixty copies, and Yuan Nian and I will give gifts to the children in advance."

    "I'll give it myself." Chu Yiqiao seemed to think of something: "Go and see the children, and personally send gifts to this group of children. Parents, thank you."

    Koko was stunned for a moment, and then his nose felt sore and he felt warmed.

    .

    Children's Hospital——

    "Dr. Chu, our fourth phase of the six-year-old blocker vaccine program has been implemented very smoothly. Among 60 ABO children aged six to seventeen, after two days of hospital observation, through their information According to the analysis of the fusion of prime data and blocker vaccines, none of them showed rejection or ineffective response, even blockers for undifferentiated age groups can effectively block the vaccine.” The dean reported the situation to Chu Yiqiao.

    Chu Yiqiao followed the hospital team into the children's inpatient department. Compared with other inpatient departments, the children's inpatient department was full of laughter. The children's healing laughter seemed to add a bit of warmth to the cold hospital.

    "After all, this is the first batch of children between the ages of six and seventeen to be vaccinated with the blocker vaccine, so this batch must be observed for more than 42 days, and the children have no adverse reactions before they can make an appointment for the second dose. After the vaccine, the principle of observing for 42 days without any adverse reactions should also be followed, and if there is a case of rejection or ineffectiveness, it should be reported immediately for special treatment.” He walked into the ward while talking.

    He went into every children's ward. The younger children may not know him, but the older children can basically call out his name.

    Some called Uncle Chu, some called Doctor Chu, some called Teacher Chu, and some called Doctor Brother Brother.

    The eyes of these children are shining like stars, full of hope and innocence and romance.

    He also hopes that he can be like a doctor, allowing the children to be injected with blockers as soon as possible, so that tragedies like him will not happen, and the pheromone disorder syndrome will be caused by excessive suppression of unsuitable alpha pheromones.

    He was only ten years old that year, and he couldn't get rid of the drugs anymore.

    At twenty-eight he was off the drugs.

    In this world, the probability of meeting a partner with a 120% fit is really one in a billion.

    "Brother doctor, do you have a baby?"

    At this moment, a little girl about six or seven years old came up to him and hugged his thigh, looked up at him with a baby voice, and pointed his belly.

    Seeing the situation, the little girl's mother immediately stepped forward to hug the little girl away.

    Chu Yiqiao waved his hands and said with a smile: "It's okay, let her hug it." The

    little girl's mother suddenly felt apologetic: "I'm sorry, Dr. Chu, the child is a little ignorant." Then she said to the little girl: "Doctor Chu is not pregnant. Don't talk nonsense, baby."

    "I'm pregnant."

    As soon as Chu Yiqiao said, not only the little girl's mother was shocked, but also the entire hospital team. They looked at Chu Yiqiao in disbelief, and even subconsciously looked at Chu Yiqiao's stomach. There are signs of micro-bulging under the suit, which cannot be seen without mentioning it.

    "Let me just say, the doctor brother has a baby!" The little girl shook her head as if she was very proud, her braid dangling, she was so cute.

    "The kid, guess, is it the younger brother or the younger sister?" Chu Yiqiao bent down, put his knees on his knees and looked at the little girl with a smile.

    Now he no longer needs to worry about whether someone will hurt his child, the answer is no.

    All the anxiety and anxiety are over.

    So his child was also born with hope, and there is no need to hide it anymore.

    "It's my brother!" the little girl said happily.

    The little girl's mother picked up the little girl, worried that the child would be too excited to bump into Chu Yiqiao, she looked at Chu Yiqiao with blessings in her eyes: "Dr. Chu, sometimes the child is very accurate, my first-born son When I was pregnant with this daughter, I also pointed to my belly and said it was my sister, and she was born later. But whether you are pregnant with a boy or a girl, it will definitely be a very happy and healthy child, because his fathers He is a hero, one is a hero who benefits Omega and protects Omega, and the other is a hero who catches the heinous felon."

    Hearing the blessing from the little girl's mother, Chu Yiqiao couldn't help but make him feel proud, he smiled and said: " Thank you very much for your willingness to participate in the fourth phase of the six-year-old blocker program, you are also great."

    There was joy in the ward.

    The moment he stepped out of the hospital after visiting all the children's wards, the moment his vision touched the sunlight was dazzling, and it also made him feel that everything in his life now is clear.

    "Brother!!!"

    Chu Yiqiao raised his eyes upon hearing the sound.

    Looking for the direction of the light, Luo Qingye's figure came into view, and he saw his alpha holding a red envelope in his hand, smiling brightly and waving his hands at him.

    "I was admitted to Beijing University through the Strong Foundation Program!!!"

    Luo Qingye rushed to Chu Yiqiao, and showed Chu Yiqiao the admission notice in his hand. He was very excited, and ran over to find Chu Yiqiao the moment he got it. Yiqiao didn't even tear it down and wanted to share this moment with Chu Yiqiao.

    "Brother, I passed the exam." Luo Qingye immediately opened the notice, and he held up the beautiful and exquisite admission notice to Chu Yiqiao, his eyes bright and determined: "I can finally inherit your ideals with dignity, and complete it with you." The task of vaccinating the entire population with barrier agents is up!"

    Chu Yiqiao couldn't help feeling proud and proud when he saw that Luo Qingye looked at him with red eyes, and the excitement and joy seemed to empathize with him.

    "My baby's father is great."

    Luo Qingye heard Chu Yiqiao boast that he jumped up on the spot, and Wuhu almost didn't make a sound. After being excited, he wanted to hug Chu Yiqiao and hug him at the entrance of the hospital. He couldn't bear it. Hold back your excitement.

    Koko at the side took out his mobile phone to record this beautiful moment.

    Their future President Luo also has such a naive side.

    "Koko." Yuan Nian called out.

    "What are you doing, don't bother me to shoot the video." Koko looked at Yuan Nian in disgust.

    "Don't you want to fall in love after watching them show their affection?" Yuan Nian asked tentatively, his Adam's apple rolled from nervousness.

    Koko looked at Yuan Nian suspiciously: "Isn't it you, you have a crush on me?"

    Yuan Nian: "Don't be so direct."

    Koko laughed directly: "Straight men bloom, I laugh to death."

    "Then do you want to? "Yuan Nian asked again.

    "Thank you for the invitation, I don't want to." Koko indifferently refused to go on and shoot a video for Chu Yiqiao and the others. Eating CP is a good life.

    Yuan Nian: "..." So cold and sad.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

238K 8.2K 64
After a Career Fan Married a Disabled Actor [Book Wearing] 事业粉嫁给残疾影帝之后[穿书] Author 草履 Status 64 Chapters Description Zhao Liuke is a career fan of the...
72.3K 3K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
66.4K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...