This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

66

776 34 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 66: A Little Sweet 66

    "Chu Yiqiao, you are the one who shouldn't be alive, you are a child who is not expected!!" Jiang Mianhuai roared unrelentingly behind him, like the last struggle, the wound on the leg dripped blood, the doctor Give him emergency treatment on the spot.

    "Put it away and put it on for me on a good day." Chu Yiqiao closed the ring box and asked Luo Qingye to take it. He turned his head to look at Jiang Mianhuai who was being suppressed by the police, and slowly stood up.

    His eyes have changed, from the Omega who only showed all his emotions to Luo Qingye, to the indifferent Chu Yiqiao in his eyes now.

    "Brother, what are you going to do?!" Luo Qingye wanted to hold Chu Yiqiao, but was held down by the doctor beside him.

    "Little brother, if you don't deal with this hand quickly, it will hurt to death for a while."

    Chu Yiqiao glanced at Luo Qingye: "I just went to say something, you obediently listen to the doctor."

    After speaking, he walked towards Jiang Mianhuai.

    Jiang Mianhuai was pinned down in embarrassment by several policemen, his hands were handcuffed behind his back, and the doctor treated humanely the wound on his calf shot by the sniper, but he was still struggling desperately, staring at the approaching Chu Yiqiao, It looks like he wants to eat people alive.

    "Be honest!" Xing Ke held Jiang Mianhuai to stop him from moving around, and frowned when he saw Chu Yiqiao coming over, thinking of what the man asked before, if he caught Jiang Mianhuai, he wouldn't want to come over and beat him up Someone: "Chu Yiqiao, I know you are very angry now, but you can't do anything. We still have to be law-abiding citizens."

    "Hit him?" Chu Yiqiao sneered: "Dirty my hand."

    Xing Ke still didn't let Chu Yiqiao get close to Jiang Mianhuai, and if he took care of the wound on the spot, he would take this scumbag away immediately, and he wouldn't deal with it so finely.

    The wooden warehouse injury on Jiang Mianhuai's leg had already paralyzed his sense of pain, and he was trembling all over. He stared at the approaching Chu Yiqiao, as if in his last obsession, and gnashed his teeth and shouted:

    "Chu Yiqiao..."

    "You just said that you once looked forward to my birth and gave me such a nice name because you fell in love with my mother, didn't you?" An embarrassing middle-aged man.

    The hatred accumulated over the years piled up on Jiang Mianhuai's face, leaving wrinkles one after another. Because of love and hatred, he walked step by step into the abyss where he could not turn back, and even became a heinous villain.

    It's ridiculous.

    Jiang Mianhuai met Chu Yiqiao's eyes without avoiding it, and became emotional again: "So what, she still lied to me, she lied to me that the child is mine, she lied to me for a whole ten years!!!"

    "It seems to be You are passionate." Chu Yiqiao responded indifferently: "The contract stated that within two years, as long as my mother can repay 1.5 billion, the marriage with you can be cancelled. This is a transaction, not a love between two people. Jiang Mianhuai, don’t you understand that you fell in love with my mother first, you violated the contract, you lost, don’t you understand the rules of the game where you are willing to bet and admit defeat?”

    “You can’t afford to lose, so you killed me Mother."

    Jiang Mianhuai tried to struggle to stand up, but was pushed back by Xing Ke.

    "Also, the title you care about." Chu Yiqiao's pupils reflected Jiang Mianhuai's ridiculous struggle, and he continued: "Is the title of prince important to me? Is it still a feudal era? I find it ugly and disgusting. You say you are an illegitimate child, and Jiang Cheng doesn’t care about you, but he does his best to give you everything he can. It’s because you don’t cherish yourself. You are immersed in a world where you think you are hiding your strengths and biding your time. I imagined that I would become a dark horse. The vanity you care about is obviously what you already have, but you take Chu Yiqiao, who is 28 years younger than you, as your competitor. Isn't it ridiculous?

    " If you don’t follow the bright avenue paved for you by the upstanding mountain, you’ll go into the gutter, and now who’s to blame for the shipwreck.” The corners of

    Chu Yiqiao’s lips twitched slightly, his eyes full of unrelenting chill:

    “Jiang Mianhuai, see you in court gone."

    For all the voices questioning his mother, all the grievances he has endured, all the injustices he has suffered, and the injuries his alpha has suffered in Caesars Palace, he will not back down even a single step.

    Even if Jiang Mianhuai is about to face the death penalty, it must be exposed to everyone.

    How evil can a heinous person be.

    This kind of person is not worthy of hiding and dealing with it.

    "Okay, let's take it away." The doctor said to Xing Ke after taking care of the wound.

    Xing Ke signaled his teammates to take him away: "Take him away!"

    The felon who had been hunting for more than half a year was finally arrested, and the clean-up of this Skynet operation has just begun.

    Sirens rang through the sky.

    Chu Yiqiao stared at the figure of Jiang Mianhuai being escorted away. At this moment, he felt relieved, and the hatred accumulated in his heart was finally let go.

    He took a deep breath.

    Suddenly his eyes went dark, and his body shook.

    "Brother!"

    Luo Qingye saw that something was wrong with Chu Yiqiao and didn't care that the doctor was still applying ice to him, so he immediately stood up and rushed to Chu Yiqiao to hug him.

    Xing Ke was standing beside Chu Yiqiao, and when he sensed that something was wrong with Chu Yiqiao and was about to reach out, Luo Qingye had already run over to hug Chu Yiqiao.

    Sure enough, liking is never based on the time of acquaintance, but on the details.

    The outstretched hand was hanging in the air, and after knowing it, it could only be lowered slowly.

    Chu Yiqiao just felt a little dazed, and when he realized it, he was hugged by Luo Qingye, but the nausea that surged from his stomach when he smelled the strong smell of alcohol and disinfectant on Luo Qingye's body made him want to vomit.

    Pushing Luo Qingye away, he leaned on the railing and lowered his head to retch.

    This frightened Luo Qingye, he had never seen Chu Yiqiao's morning sickness, even the last time he only heard Yuan Nian say, he quickly followed Chu Yiqiao's back, watching his face getting worse and worse A little worried:

    "Let's go to the hospital to see?"

    Thinking of how many times Chu Yiqiao ran up and down just now, the time was up and down, and the first two months were the most dangerous time, so he couldn't do strenuous exercise.

    "He probably can't stand the smell of disinfectant on your body." Xing Ke walked over, and he looked at Chu Yiqiao vomited like this: "Let's take it to the hospital."

    The doctor behind him: "..." He looked Two alphas surrounded a pregnant Omega, looking at a loss: "Actually, it's okay for me to take a look, is it convenient?"

    Luo Qingye: "..."

    Xing Ke: "..."

    There was such a moment of embarrassment in the air.

    "How long have you been pregnant?"

    When Chu Yiqiao was thinking about how many weeks, Luo Qingye immediately raised his hand and replied, "It's 11 weeks!"

    Xing Ke: "..." It was like a contest with prizes.

    "Are you feeling any discomfort besides vomiting?" the doctor asked.

    Chu Yiqiao felt a faint pain in his stomach. He frowned: "My stomach is a little uncomfortable." The

    doctor looked at Luo Qingye: "To be on the safe side, go to the hospital. Early pregnancy is a dangerous period."

    Luo Qingye listened Immediately, he squatted in front of Chu Yiqiao, turned his back to him: "My wife, come up."

    "Your hand just now—" Seeing that Luo Qingye was about to carry him on his back, Chu Yiqiao immediately refused: "Let's just walk down." "

    It's okay, my hand is a small matter, you are my big matter." Luo Qingye directly pulled Chu Yiqiao's hand and put it on his shoulder, and lifted him up with a little force, his arm really hurt a little, But none of this is as important as Chu Yiqiao.

    Then slowly released his own pheromone to appease Chu Yiqiao's discomfort.

    Chu Yiqiao felt the strong hands supporting his hips, and the generous and warm back against him. He didn't expect that his little alpha had now become a man he could completely rely on. He was considerate, caring, and heart-warming. The important thing is to give him a sense of security.

    But now he really feels a little pain in his stomach.

    Seeing the situation, Xing Ke drove them to the hospital, and left after arriving at the destination. There are still many things waiting for him. Let's talk about it later after thanking Luo Qingye.

    Hospital——

    Luo Qingye is terrified when he sees the hospital now. He has been to the hospital countless times this year, all because of Chu Yiqiao, standing in front of the B-ultrasound room with a little anxiety. If something happened to Chu Yiqiao because he was scared by him, he would really go crazy.

    "Young Master, Young Master!"

    Koko's anxious voice and the sound of running came from the corridor.

    She saw Luo Qingye scratching her hair from a long distance, and when she received the message of safety, she called Yuan Nian to send her here quickly, and ran to Luo Qingye panting, "Is President Chu okay?"

    "I don't know." I know." Luo Qingye stared at the B-ultrasound room with folded arms, almost staring at the door of the B-ultrasound room, with an extremely anxious expression.

    Koko saw that Luo Qingye's white sweater was so dirty that he didn't know what happened just now, but he probably knew from the news that Jiang Mianhuai was arrested, but what happened during the process, why Chu always was sent to the hospital.

    "The child's father, come in!"

    At this moment, the doctor in the B-ultrasound room shouted to the outside.

    "Hey!" Luo Qingye rushed into the B-ultrasound room immediately after hearing the sound, and then saw Chu Yiqiao lying on the hospital bed with a complicated expression behind the curtain.

    The doctor held the B-ultrasound result in his hand and said to Luo Qingye: "Do you know that it is bleeding?"

    Luo Qingye just sat next to Chu Yiqiao and held his hand when he heard the doctor's question, and suddenly showed shock and fear Expression: "How come, why is there bleeding? Could it be... Could it be..."

    He looked at Chu Yiqiao as if he was about to cry, and his mind was full of bad thoughts.

    "The first three months of pregnancy are dangerous periods, because the placenta of the fetus is not fully formed. During this period, you need to be cautious. Large-scale movements and sports will cause threatened miscarriage. If your Omega has bleeding, you may also It's a sign of miscarriage."

    Luo Qingye's face turned pale, like a bolt from the blue, and he looked at the doctor with a more serious expression: "...What did you say? Miscarriage?"

    Perhaps it was the oppressive feeling of alpha that made beta The doctor felt very stressed, and he started to get angry before he finished speaking.

    Just when Chu Yiqiao was about to speak, he suddenly saw Luo Qingye stepping forward and grabbing the doctor's hand.

    "Doctor, protect your lord! Be sure to protect your lord!"

    An extremely firm voice suddenly sounded in the B-ultrasound room.

    Doctor: "..." It was so loud, he was not deaf and could hear it, it scared him to death.

    Luo Qingye held the doctor's hand with a threatening look: "If there is something wrong with my wife—"

    "Sir, I haven't finished." The doctor smiled and went straight to Luo Qingye's fantasy: "I want to say Yes , fortunately there is nothing serious, and now the pregnancy will be fine, please rest assured."

    Luo Qingye's fierce expression that could almost kill people stopped abruptly, and his expression gradually relaxed, and he slowly turned his head to Chu Yiqiao: "...Really Is it all right?"

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye with a funny face: "Well, it's all right."

    He also acted a life and death parting for him.

    Luo Qingye's eyes turned red in an instant, he walked back to the bed and sat beside Chu Yiqiao, held Chu Yiqiao's hand and put it on his lips and kissed him fiercely: "Fortunately, fortunately, I was scared to death... God bless..."

    He couldn't hold back and kissed Chu Yiqiao's stomach through his clothes.

    "Baby is awesome."

    Chu Yiqiao felt a little embarrassed, he knocked on Luo Qingye's head: "Okay, this is a hospital." The

    doctor cleared his throat and lowered his head to organize the report: "Cough, it is recommended to have different rooms for the first three months and the next three months, men Omegas are more vulnerable to pregnancy than female Omegas, so be more cautious, and this is also strenuous exercise."

    "Good doctor, I will remember!" Luo Qingye immediately sat down at the table when he heard the doctor's order, and almost took I remembered from a small notebook: "Is there anything else you want to tell me? For example, diet or something, his appetite now..."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye's side face in a daze, thinking of hearing him just now Threatened miscarriage was so nervous that he almost cried when he heard that he was fine, but now he was listening to the doctor's instructions very seriously, and his hands subconsciously touched his stomach.

    That dream was false.

    Their baby is strong.

    Their first child will be born and raised safely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 343 16
She hated him. More than anything. He hated her, too. The very thought of her was enough to send him into a raging fit. No one understood when or why...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
66.4K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...