This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

56

959 34 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 56: A Little Sweet 56

    "How is the recruitment of volunteers for the third phase?"

     In the institute, Chu Yiqiao, wearing a white coat, followed the international expert team through the corridor and into the laboratory.

    All the laboratories are made of transparent glass. You only need to stand outside to clearly capture the situation inside, including the movement of the institute to place the test piece under the microscope.

    "The recruitment has been completed, and now we are waiting for the results of their inspection report. If there is no problem, we can start."

    Chu Yiqiao squatted, and he stopped in front of the glass window of one of the laboratories.

    He looked at a researcher who was processing blood samples inside the glass window. The researcher twisted the blood sample cap with one hand, and put the blood sample into the instrument with the other hand. Because the second phase of the blocker vaccine has just ended, there are a large number of blood samples that need to be tested, and the blood samples processed by the research institute are all ABO populations that need to be observed. Once the sample shows that the blocker fails, the population must undergo re-testing and pheromone identification.

    This is a new request he put forward half a year ago, to find out the people who have failed the blocker through the vaccination of the blocker vaccine, so as to avoid any more tragedies related to pheromone rejection.

    Jiang Mianhuai was not caught for a day, and he couldn't feel at ease for a day.

    He was so engrossed that he didn't notice the eyes staring at him from the side.

    Chu Yiqiao stood in front of the glass window, with no expression on his calm face. The white coat that belonged to a researcher looked very tall and thin, and it also had a different feeling from the usual suit and leather shoes, adding a bit of coolness and elegance.

    Luo Qingye thought, this man is really a workaholic.

    "Xiao Ye, I was like this back then."

    Luo Qingye heard Chu Yiqiao calling himself, and he walked to the person.

    Chu Yiqiao flexed his fingers and pointed at the busy researchers in the laboratory through the glass: "Back then, He She and I almost stayed in the laboratory in order to research effective barrier agent components. The place is the laboratory, so busy that you don’t have time to go home, you can sleep when you’re tired and finally fall to the ground. For no reason, I just want to find a way to truly protect Omega from harm.”

    “It’s developed into the Milky Way Research Institute , The blocker vaccine has been successfully implemented in China, and it has even become the country with the highest vaccination rate in the world. I think the efforts are not in vain, but it is not enough."

    "I want a stronger blocker vaccine, which can allow Omega to emit resistance pheromones when exposed to danger due to the injection of the blocker vaccine when necessary, and act as a deterrent instead of a passive situation."

    " So it’s not enough, we have to continue.” Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, with a serious tone: “You have to work hard, you have to work hard, you know?”

    Luo Qingye had a panoramic view of all the expressions on Chu Yiqiao’s face, including His tone, he knew that Chu Yiqiao was worried that he was not competent, and was supervising him and spurring him.

    But underneath this is Chu Yiqiao's excessive nervousness, and this kind of nervousness is especially obvious this month.

    This situation would not happen when I was with Chu Yiqiao during the holidays, but since this month, Chu Yiqiao has become anxious, often has nightmares, wakes up every time, needs to recover for a long time, and even needs to rely on his Pheromones are required to fall asleep, and the quality of sleep becomes poor.

    The work has become more stringent, not only that, but also go to the research institute every day, and have to ask questions about the advancement of blocker vaccines every day.

    Even Yuan Nian asked him if the two had quarreled, why Chu Yiqiao seemed to be in a bad mood, when he was clearly happy some time ago.

    He knew that Chu Yiqiao was worried about Jiang Mianhuai's affairs, but he was more worried that if this went on, Chu Yiqiao would affect his body.

    Pregnant after all.

    Because the pregnancy symptoms of male Omega and female Omega are different during pregnancy, he read a lot of related books, worried that this was Chu Yiqiao's pregnancy reaction, so he could only study the pregnancy symptoms of Omega father painstakingly while studying.

    Rapid mood changes, appetite changes, and morning sickness are all similar.

    But there was one that worried him the most.

    [At the beginning of pregnancy, male Omega will experience a decrease in sexual desire, which will lead to uncontrolled depression. This is a manifestation of a relatively strong progesterone reaction. It is necessary for the alpha partner to guide Omega to relieve her mental defenses in time, otherwise there is a high probability of depression during pregnancy, which will affect the growth and development of the fetus. 】

    And what an alpha should do is try to appease Omega's emotions.

    "I will, brother, don't worry." Luo Qingye didn't want to say anything to Chu Yiqiao here, he just hoped that his answer could relieve Chu Yiqiao's unreasonable tension: "I have passed Professor Xu's application , He promised to teach me next semester, so that I can successfully complete the self-enrollment exam in March."

    He knew that his foundation was weak, and Chu Yiqiao found a lot of powerful teachers to help him catch up quickly. Now he not only You need to take the third year of high school. After all, the college entrance examination is approaching, and you have to try your best to get into the university that Chu Yiqiao most wants to go to, specializing in biological sciences, through self-enrollment.

    Hearing Luo Qingye's meek answer, Chu Yiqiao suddenly seemed to realize what tone he was speaking in, his brows were furrowed, and an imperceptible look of annoyance flashed across his eyes.

    In the end, he still didn't say anything, and continued to take Luo Qingye to each laboratory to study.

    They left the Institute around noon.

    Yuan Nian's car was already waiting downstairs.

    Chu Yiqiao walked out of the research institute and looked around subconsciously, as if he was looking at something, with a vigilant look on his face.

    This move was caught by Luo Qingye, who stepped forward to hold Chu Yiqiao's hand.

    There was a "pop", extremely crisp.

    It was a very vigilant and abnormal reaction to be slapped away the moment he touched Chu Yiqiao.     Luo Qingye's hands froze in mid-air, and the backs of his hands were reddish. He looked at Chu Yiqiao

    , and his face was not stunned, but puzzled:

    "Brother?"

How did touch become vigilant and repellent, as if it started last week.

    Chu Yiqiao saw that he had slapped Luo Qingye's hand away, his fingertips trembled slightly, his eyes were filled with astonishment, as if he couldn't believe his behavior: "Xiao Ye, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

    "I'm not angry , are you too nervous?" Luo Qingye stepped forward and put his arms around his shoulders, squeezed, pretending to complain in his tone: "Also, you are really a workaholic these days, so you just ignored me. Hit me again, I will hurt."

    Said half hugged Chu Yiqiao, wanted to liven up the atmosphere so that Chu Yiqiao would not be too nervous, and told Chu Yiqiao that he was not angry with intimate physical contact.

    "Do you think I'm abnormal?" Chu Yiqiao looked sideways at Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye met the pair of amber eyes, which seemed to be shrouded in a layer of light mist. The gentle outline of the eyebrows made this man not as cold as he appeared on the surface. Even under such a calm question, He felt Chu Yiqiao's strong anxiety.

    But he didn't know why Chu Yiqiao was so disturbed, because Chu Yiqiao didn't tell him.

    He only knew that Chu Yiqiao had been madly wanting him to improve faster this month, thinking that he could do it overnight.

    "No, it's pretty good." Luo Qingye kissed Chu Yiqiao's eyebrows, and he said with a smile, "My wife is fine anyway."

    If he had said to Chu Yiqiao in such a tone a month ago, Chu Yiqiao Yiqiao will definitely tease him in turn, and will not miss any opportunity to tease him.

    But now Chu Yiqiao is silent.

    The smile on Luo Qingye's face gradually faded away, just to prevent Chu Yiqiao from noticing that he still maintained a slight smile and seemed less disappointed.

    Back in the car, Yuan Nian subconsciously glanced at the rearview mirror and found that the atmosphere between the two was still so subtle.

    "Mr. Chu, where are you going?"

    Chu Yiqiao sat on the back of the chair and closed his eyes: "Send Xiao Ye to Professor Xu first, and then send me to Jiang Tian Yi Su."

    Luo Qingye heard Jiang Tian Yi Su Shi suddenly turned to look at him: "What are you doing there?"

    "Just go back and get something." Chu Yiqiao opened his eyes, seeing Luo Qingye's sudden reaction, he couldn't help frowning: "Luo Qingye, what do you want? Remember that you are the heir of the Galaxy Group from now on, don't be surprised, learn to be calm, you know?"

    Yuan Nian: "!" The hand holding the steering wheel tightened suddenly.

    Luo Qingye was stunned for a moment, he watched Chu Yiqiao quietly, and caught Chu Yiqiao frowning, as if he knew it clearly, after a while he put away all the emotions on his face, pursed his lips and leaned back on the back of the chair.

    The atmosphere froze instantly.

    Chu Yiqiao noticed that the pheromones on Luo Qingye's body were not right, and he was full of displeasure, and he realized what he said, and the annoyance in his eyes became clearer.

    "Xiaoye, I—"

    "I'll go find Professor Xu by myself, be careful yourself." Luo Qingye opened the door and got out of the car.

    The car door was slammed shut.

    After Luo Qingye got out of the car, he walked away quickly. The figure in black clothes was tall and slender. The back alone could make people feel the coldness, and the low air pressure filled his whole body.

    Chu Yiqiao looked out the window. He watched Luo Qingye's figure drifting away. He put his hand on the car door, as if he was holding back something, and gradually tightened his grip.

    "President Chu, did you quarrel with the young master?" Yuan Nian couldn't help asking after all, he really suffered too much recently.

    "No." Chu Yiqiao saw Luo Qingye's figure disappear from sight, he closed his eyes wearily, and said softly, "Why would I quarrel with him?"

    "Then you are..."

    "The person who was arranged last time Did you follow Xiaoye?" Chu Yiqiao asked.

    Yuan Nian heard Chu Yiqiao suddenly ask: "Yes, there is always someone protecting the young master, Mr. Chu, don't worry." Don't

    worry?

    Chu Yiqiao's heart suddenly tightened, and he felt a little uncomfortable for a while, how could he feel relieved.

    Take a deep breath to adjust your breathing.

    "Go to Jiangtian Yisu."

    He didn't believe that Jiang Mianhuai would send things wherever he went, so he should show up if he has the ability.

    The black Maybach slowly drove away from the Galaxy Research Institute.

    Behind the towering tree, a figure was reflected on the ground, and the figure raised its hand to press the brim of the hat, and a hoarse laughter came out:

    "Yesterday I gave you a hand, what should I give you today?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
66.4K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...
460K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...