This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

45

1.2K 47 3
By LiannQ

Chapter 45: A Little Sweet 45

    "Are you still dizzy now?" the

    doctor asked Chu Yiqiao, and at the same time, he was under the pressure of the alpha on the side, as if he would ask Omega about the injury during the consultation, feeling like he was sitting on pins and needles.

    "A little bit, it doesn't affect much." Chu Yiqiao replied.

    "How could it not be affected?" Luo Qingye supported the corner of the table with one hand, looked down at Chu Yiqiao, and questioned in his eyes: "That dump truck hit the rear of the car so hard, I watched your head hit it , can it be unaffected?"

    Chu Yiqiao glanced up at Luo Qingye, with something indescribable, but ignored it.

    "Do you want to vomit?" the doctor asked again.

    "No." Chu Yiqiao replied: "I was a little dizzy when I hit it, but I'm fine now.

    " With a bit of threat: "Do you want to be hospitalized?"

    Doctor: "..."

    Chu Yiqiao: "..." This guy is having a crazy day today.

    The doctor felt that there seemed to be some subtle atmosphere flowing between the pair of AO. Could it be a quarrel? So he smiled and said, "It is recommended to have a CT scan here, just in case."

    "Don't you need a full-body checkup? What can a CT scan find out?"

    Chu Yiqiao couldn't bear it anymore, he pulled Luo Qingye: " Don't make a fuss and trouble the doctor." Then he warned him not to have another convulsion with his eyes.

    "Do a full-body examination." Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's hand to prevent him from struggling. He met the doctor's eyes and exerted alpha pressure with his eyes: "By the way, help us do a fit check."

    Chu Yiqiao was startled when he heard this.

    The doctor was also confused: "I'm an emergency department here. This fit check may go to the ABO examination department, but I can issue a bill for you here. Just take the bill and go directly to the toll office to pay the bill."

    "Okay."

    The doctor gave a bill to Luo Qingye, and Luo Qingye went directly to pay the bill.

    From the back, he looks anxious.

    Chu Yiqiao watched Luo Qingye striding out in silence, feeling a bit puzzled by the feeling of being too caring.

    "Is this your alpha?" The

    doctor's words brought Chu Yiqiao back to his senses, but the question made him hesitate a little: "It's... so."

    "Is your alpha always in this state recently?"

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned: "Huh? What do you mean?" The

    doctor said, "His pheromone seems to be a little anxious, maybe the susceptible period has arrived."

    "Susceptible period?"

    "Well, alpha's susceptible period will Let the alpha's mood change drastically, more irritable and impatient than usual, worry about gains and losses, and even have a bad temper. Especially in front of his own Omega, the stronger the alpha is, the more obvious this is. The alpha in this period lacks a sense of security, and all his His performance is all about gaining attention and eager to get Omega's caress. It's like he said he wants to do a compatibility check with you, which is also a sign of his uneasiness."

    Chu Yiqiao's expression changed a little when he heard the two words: "Yi Feeling that this situation must be caressed?"

    "Have you marked it?"

    "Does it count as a temporary mark?" The

    doctor shook his head: "If he is your alpha, then only doi can help him, otherwise he will not be caressed. Falling into a manic stage, then it will be very troublesome."

    "But I only agree with him by 5%." The

    doctor looked at the man in front of him like a fool: "Sir, this is impossible, no It is in line with science. And the pheromones of you two are fused very closely. From the moment you came in, I can tell that you two are a couple, and your compatibility should be quite high. So you always think that you two The compatibility was not high before, so you didn't let him touch you?"

    Chu Yiqiao: "..."

    "Then his susceptibility period this time may be caused by desire/dissatisfaction. You didn't give him the most solid and solid sense of security. If this is the case, it will be very fierce." The doctor gave Chu Yiqiao an order for CT, looked up at him, and said meaningfully: "Be careful to protect yourself, the measures are very important."

    Chu Yiqiao: "..."

    What are they talking about.

    In the end, he told the doctor that he didn't need to be hospitalized for a CT scan. Luo Qingye came back with the order when he was dealing with the wound on his forehead.

    "There's no need to line up there. We'll check you after the CT scan, and then stay in the hospital for overnight observation." Luo Qingye walked to Chu Yiqiao's side and saw the doctor treating the wound on Chu Yiqiao's forehead. Seeing Chu Yiqiao Qiao frowned and thought it was in pain: "Doctor, can you be a little bit stronger?"

    Chu Yiqiao held Luo Qingye's hand and pulled him to his side, and said in a low voice: "Luo Qingye, be quiet, Don't delay other doctors' work."

    Luo Qingye could hear the accusation in Chu Yiqiao's tone, as if he felt that he was making trouble for no reason, and suddenly his mood became more irritable and depressed, and he also felt that he was a little out of control, but he just felt blocked. Annoyed, flustered, at a loss, nowhere to vent.

    Without speaking, he stood aside and watched the doctor treat the wound on Chu Yiqiao's forehead. When he saw the scabbed blood on the forehead stained with alcohol gauze, Luo Qingye frowned again, feeling distressed and powerless. Annoyance spread.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that the hand he was holding was gradually tightened, and his eyes fell on Luo Qingye's face from the corner of his eye, and the brows and eyes of this guy drooped again.

    If there is nothing, skip the pheromone smell of oolong osmanthus honey in the nose.

    He smelled it again, so that's why he didn't reject Luo Qingye, isn't it? Thinking back to the fit report that He She gave him back then, did He She change the report? It was because he knew that he and Luo Qingye had a very high degree of compatibility.

    Just because of jealousy?

    What a madman.

    It seems that he can spend a few more years in prison.

    After that, the two went to the abo inspection center for a fit check.

    The abo examination center is in the building next door to the emergency department. It was already late at night after some tossing. There were not many people coming to see the doctor in the building. There were only sporadic people sitting on chairs in the corridor, as if they were waiting for the results. It was very quiet.

    They sat outside and waited for the doctor to call their number.

    "Brother, I'm suddenly a little scared." Luo Qingye propped his hands on his thighs, looked down at the checklist in his hand, his heartbeat became more and more rapid, he didn't know what he was afraid of, but when he came this day, he felt inexplicable. Start to panic.

    Chu Yiqiao crossed his legs and sat on the back of the chair. Although the shirt was slightly wrinkled and his lips were bitten, he could not lose his posture: "It's just an inspection, what are you afraid of?"

    "If our fit is really only a hundred What about five-fifths?" Luo Qingye turned sideways and stared nervously at Chu Yiqiao, seeing the calm appearance of the person, he became irritable again: "You, aren't you nervous?"

    "Then if it's true, what should you do. "Chu Yiqiao asked back: "Are you going?

    "

    "That's it." Chu Yiqiao maintained his posture, looked sideways at the anxious young man, raised his hand and ticked Luo Qingye: "Come here."

    The incandescent lights in the hospital corridor were dazzling , the light circle is reflected in the man's smiling eyes, as if it is shining, making people want to get closer to the light source involuntarily.

    Luo Qingye's Adam's apple rolled, and he approached slowly obediently.

    He saw Chu Yiqiao's slender, white fingers pointing to the part where his lips were torn. The next second, Chu Yiqiao unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, and he held Chu Yiqiao's hand in a panic: "What are you doing here? It's a hospital."

    Chu Yiqiao raised his eyebrows, pushed away Luo Qingye's hand, reached into the open neckline, and used his fingers to draw out the black spar hanging around his neck.

    Luo Qingye looked at the black spar hanging around Chu Yiqiao's neck, his dazzlingly white skin against the black spar was particularly... impulsive.

    Then I saw Chu Yiqiao lower his head and kiss the black spar.

    Looking up, Luo Qingye ran straight into the man's line of sight.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled, and his amber eyes were full of smiles, almost full of tenderness and indescribable temptation, which seduced people into sinking.

    Not to mention kissing the black crystal he gave, this action is more lethal.

    Like kissing him.

    Thump, thump, thump—

    the heartbeat jumped wildly.

    "This is your punishment for biting me." Chu Yiqiao had a panoramic view of all Luo Qingye's micro-expressions, nervous and excited, at least without anxiety and uneasiness.

    Luo Qingye felt that he had to do something now, but the moment he wanted to get close to Chu Yiqiao, a call came from behind him.

    "Luo Qingye, it's time for your examination." The

    doctor called from inside.

    Luo Qingye's movements stopped abruptly, with displeasure on his face after being interrupted, but it was not obvious.

    "Go." Chu Yiqiao smiled.

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao twice, then took a breath and stood up holding the list, his eyes fell on the words in the examination room, and his mood began to become complicated again. Obviously he has been looking forward to re-doing the fit test with Chu Yiqiao, but now he is the first to be timid.

    He is not afraid that his compatibility with Chu Yiqiao will be very low again, and he does not believe that he has been able to temporarily mark with Chu Yiqiao without rejection. fit.

    I don't want to give Chu Yiqiao hope and let him down.

    He didn't want to see any disappointment on the man's face at all.

    Suddenly the edge of the shoe was touched by something, Luo Qingye looked down, the expensive leather shoes were touching him, and the white ankle that was looming under the suit trousers when he lifted his foot, his eyes were suddenly deep.

    "Go in at ease, little boyfriend."

    Luo Qingye turned around suddenly and looked at Chu Yiqiao: "What did you say!"

    Chu Yiqiao was still leaning on the back of the chair, sitting gracefully, but there was a different change from before. Two of the buttons that were tightly fastened to the top were undone, revealing the line of the neck, adding a bit of indescribable laziness.

    He raised his eyes and smiled at Luo Qingye: "Small, man, friend, friend, do you hear clearly?"

    It was like a surprise that fell from the sky, Luo Qingye was stunned, he looked at Chu Yiqiao in disbelief , opened his mouth, but couldn't speak.

    Chu Yiqiao raised his finger and pointed to the watch on his wrist: "Baby, it's 12 o'clock, happy 18th birthday, this is your first birthday present, would you like it?"

    Incandescent lights shrouded the man, still smiling She looks so good-looking, and her eyes are full of doting. Luo Qingye thought, this man is a god, why would he know what he wants.

    Luo Qingye's eyes turned red, and he choked up and said, "...I am willing, of course I am willing."

    "Then go for an examination." Chu Yiqiao thought that he was also very nervous now and needed to relax, but he actually said, little alpha Actually agreed.

    Luo Qingye didn't go in for a long time, he hesitated to speak: "I, I'm still a little—"

    Chu Yiqiao seemed to see Luo Qingye's hesitation, he stood up and walked in front of Luo Qingye, holding his face directly, Seriously said: "We all kissed and hugged each other. If a 5% fit would kill me, I would have died long ago, but it didn't, right? I'm fine now, very fine, and there is another Boyfriend, am I willing to die?"

    "I'm afraid that I won't be 100% compatible with you, the probability is too small, I'm afraid you will be disappointed, I don't want you to be disappointed."

    "Then let's make a bet." Chu Yi Qiao put down his hand: "If our compatibility is lower than 50% in this inspection, I will do whatever you want tonight. If our compatibility is higher than 80%, you can do whatever I want. You bet Which one?"

    Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao, doing whatever he wanted?

    "Thoroughly mark." Chu Yiqiao said with a smile: "Gambling? No matter what, just tonight, you, completely mark me, it's just who takes the lead. It just so happens that I can also see your skills, Caesars Palace No. 1 trainer "

    Luo Qingye didn't expect to turn his head and go straight into the examination room.

    Chu Yiqiao laughed out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 9.4K 50
*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be like everyone else. It makes you wonder why...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
46.6K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...