This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

44

1.2K 48 2
By LiannQ

Chapter 44

    As soon as Jian Ze saw Luo Qingye's ecstatic look, she followed her gaze and looked at it as expected. The only person who could make Luo Qingye happy was Chu Yiqiao, this brother-loving maniac.

    "Luo Qingye, your brother is so pretty." So he teased Luo Qingye without fear of death.

    Luo Qingye tied the towel around his neck with his backhand, and with a little force, he looked at Jian Ze with a cold face: "Speak less, you won't die."

    After speaking, he let go of Jian Ze and strode towards the auditorium.

    "Cough cough cough—" Jian Ze clutched the innocent neck in pain, and looked at Luo Qingye's leaving back, cursing: "Prefer sex over friends."

    Luo Qingye took a few steps with long legs and went directly to the auditorium steps. The irritability and hostility on the court disappeared in an instant, only the uncontrollable coquetry that wanted to get close to Chu Yiqiao when he saw Chu Yiqiao.

    "Brother, why are you here?"

    Chu Yiqiao watched Luo Qingye take a few steps up the steps, and felt Luo Qingye's heat blowing towards his face at the moment of approaching, as well as the indistinct oolong osmanthus honey message Su, like a hot body close to his body, obsessively wants to cover him.

    He can only smell this smell, he can't smell any other smells, and now this pheromone is conveying joyful emotions.

    "Well, I just finished the parent committee meeting, so I stopped by to see what you're doing."

    Luo Qingye walked to Chu Yiqiao and sat down. Just as he was thinking about getting closer, he realized that he was sweating all over after playing ball, and he didn't even want to hug him. At this time, he sat down a little to the side.

    Just as he was fiddling with the proper distance since ancient times, a bottle of cold water was pressed against his face.

    He looked up at Chu Yiqiao in a daze.

    Chu Yiqiao held the bottle with one hand and pressed it against Luo Qingye's cheek, and leaned forward with the other hand, leaning forward slightly. The eyes under the silver-rimmed glasses reflected the appearance of the little alpha who was sweating profusely just after playing. With a smile:

    "Is it hot?"

    "It's hot, just thirsty." Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao with a smile, raised his hand to cover Chu Yiqiao's hand holding mineral water, and took advantage of the opportunity to hold his hand to his lips, and gently touched it on his wrist. A kiss: "Thank you, brother." The

    young man's gaze on his body was hot and indescribably aggressive, and it was just a touch of water on his wrist, but Chu Yiqiao felt that it was extremely hot.

    Wrist kissing or something, how can I learn.

    Those Omegas were sitting on the side pinching each other, looking like they were going to pass out from cp on the spot.

    The two took a short break on the basketball court and then walked to the school parking lot.

    "I've already asked your teacher for leave. I'll go home to celebrate your birthday tonight, and I'll take you back to school after your birthday." Chu Yiqiao took out the car keys, and the lights of the Maybach not far away flickered.

    Luo Qingye quickly walked to the driver's seat and opened the door for Chu Yiqiao, protecting the roof of the car with his hands: "Brother, please get in the car."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled, walked to the driver's seat, bent down and sat in the car.

    At the moment of bending over, the slim waist was outlined by the slim-fit suit, and the sunken waist was connected with the curve under the trousers. Luo Qingye suddenly clenched the hand protecting the car roof, turned his face away and took a deep breath.

    Chu Yiqiao sat down and looked at Luo Qingye who was still standing outside the car, with doubts on his face: "Still in the     car ?"

    Qiao, with a serious expression: "You still don't come to my school in the future."     "Why?" Chu Yiqiao asked puzzled: "Can't I come to see you?"   

      "You came to see me, but they will see you , I don't like them looking at you." Luo Qingye said seriously: "I won't be happy."    

     After finishing speaking, he closed the driver's door, straightened up and walked towards the co-pilot.

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned for two seconds, but he couldn't help laughing when he realized it. He watched Luo Qingye sit in the co-pilot, put on his seat belt, and was still wearing the same tracksuit. The long legs exposed under the cropped trousers looked particularly eye-catching in the car.

    Half a year has passed, and the little boy has grown into a big boy, no longer trying to restrain himself.

    But there is no shortage of acting like a baby.

    He raised his hand and rubbed Luo Qingye's hair, but his indigo was very comfortable: "I see, I will wait for you in the parking lot from now on."

    "Yes." The

    car drove out of the school smoothly, and the car fell into silence. Something unusual.

    Chu Yiqiao glanced at Luo Qingye in the driver's seat from the corner of his eye, and found that this guy kept turning his phone, looking out of the window as if he was absent-minded, what's wrong? Weren't you quite happy just now?

    Luo Qingye looked out of the window thinking about something, he was thinking about how to tell Chu Yiqiao.

    "What are you thinking about?" Chu Yiqiao asked while waiting for the traffic lights.

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao upon hearing the sound, and didn't know how to say what he had prepared to say for a while.

    Chu Yiqiao looked hesitant to speak when he saw people: "It's not like you. Is there anything you can't tell me? Is it about study?"

    "No."

    "What is that?"

    "Someone told me Threatening me by sending messages." Luo Qingye unlocked the forehead lock of the phone and handed the phone to Chu Yiqiao, then leaned on the back of the chair and looked out of the front window, took a deep breath: "Say you want to send me a message before my birthday Video."

    Chu Yiqiao took the phone, and when he saw the content of the text message above, his face sank: "I asked Jiang Mianhuai to delete your video before, who is this person?"

    Luo Qingye heard that Chu Yiqiao had asked Jiang Mianhuai to delete his video before, he did not expect that Chu Yiqiao had done such a thing for him before: "It's not Jiang Mianhuai, it's Bai Chuan, he's the person in charge of the J hall .Jiang Mianhuai may not be able to have my video, but Bai Chuan will definitely have it, and he brought me."

    Chu Yiqiao heard the frustration in Luo Qingye's tone, and he comforted: "Tell me this time that I did a good job. Just be good. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.” When the

    red light turned green, he put his phone aside, held the steering wheel and drove across the road. He had some guesses in his mind. Caught their handle on drug trafficking.

    But Jiang Mianhuai escaped.

    He didn't believe that the people who made friends with Jiang Mianhuai wouldn't touch these dirty things that came in quickly, and he also knew how cunning Jiang Mianhuai was. He would never expose himself first, so he threw out all those people who had been on the same rope to delay time.

    How dare he touch his little alpha now?

    "What do you think he is looking for you for?"

    "Brother, be careful of the car!!!" Suddenly, Luo Qingye saw a dump truck driving in the opposite direction not far away, his eyes widened, and he subconsciously rushed towards Chu Yiqiao.

    Chu Yiqiao slammed the steering wheel reflexively.

    Beep-

    bang-

    the sound of car horns and vehicle crashes resounded through the sky in an instant.

    The school is located in the suburbs, and there are not many vehicles on the road. The reverse dump truck drove directly towards the Maybach, but finally hit the green belt beside it, and the whole big car overturned completely on the green belt.

    The Maybach, which escaped by turning the steering wheel in an emergency, crashed into a lamppost beside it, but the rear of the car was still hit by a dump truck.

    "elder brother!"

    Luo Qingye subconsciously wanted to hug Chu Yiqiao, but was hit in the face by the popped airbag and hit the back of the seat. His head was a little dazed, but he soon recovered. Then I went to see Chu Yiqiao in the driver's seat for the first time, and found that Chu Yiqiao was still holding the steering wheel with his hands, but his body was leaning against the window, and his forehead was bleeding a little.

    Immediately took the jacket aside and pressed it to the bleeding spot on Chu Yiqiao's forehead.

    The whole person was very irritable at first, but when he saw Chu Yiqiao injured, he almost exploded, and his brows were stained with violence.

    "Brother, how are you now? Have you been hit anywhere? Do you feel uncomfortable in your feet? Are you feeling uncomfortable in your body?"

    The moment Chu Yiqiao's head was hit on the glass, he was blinded, and his head was blank. , I still feel very dizzy, my vision is so blurred, and even Luo Qingye's voice echoes, as if it came from a far away place.

    I don't know how long it took to get over the dizziness and nausea.

    He stared blankly at Luo Qingye, who was close at hand with a worried expression on his face: "...Are you okay?"

    Luo Qingye heard that Chu Yiqiao was still asking himself if he was okay, and worried about himself because of his ugly face. Instantly turned red: "I'm fine, but your forehead is bleeding."

    "I hit the glass, and I'm a little dizzy, but everything else is fine." Chu Yiqiao leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath, as long as Luo Qingye was fine . The dizziness from being hit on the head continued to hit, probably due to a concussion.

    Luo Qingye pressed Chu Yiqiao's wound with his clothes with one hand, and at the same time looked at the green belt not far from the car window and turned it into a messy dump truck. Let the whole body have a threatening chill, and the pheromones seem to sense such emotional changes and become irritable and restless, permeating the car. Chu Yiqiao seemed to smell the pheromone of oolong osmanthus honey. Now he can be sure that he can really smell the pheromone of Luo Qingye, and he can only smell this smell, and he can also feel the pheromone conveyed by this pheromone. Anxiety angry emotion.

    He turned his head to look at Luo Qingye, and found that Luo Qingye's body was tensely looking out of the car window, like a wild wolf on full alert, with a terrifying aura ready to go out, ready to eat people at any time. The clenched hands on the knees turned white from the exertion, and trembled from anger.

    I thought that Luo Qingye should have guessed that this accident should not be such a coincidence, just like what was sent in the message, I made an appointment with Luo Qingye to meet and talk at the coffee shop in front of the school, but I didn't go. Since he will send a message to Luo Qingye at this time, will he also find out that he is here?

    This message is obviously not aimed at Luo Qingye.

    But against him.

    He found clues that Jiang Mianhuai might be dealing in drugs, and how many people were involved in this rope. Could that Bai Chuan be one of them, so he wanted to use Luo Qingye to threaten Luo Qingye, but he didn't expect Luo Qingye to tell him, and finally This trick was intended to kill him.

    He reached out and took Luo Qingye's hand that was holding the wound with his clothes: "Xiaoye, look at me."

    Luo Qingye's anger stopped abruptly, and he turned to look at Chu Yiqiao, and saw the man holding his hand Wrist, obviously because he was injured, but his eyes can still gently reflect his appearance, without any intention of blaming him.

    "Brother..." The man-eating look just now lowered his head, brows and eyes drooping, like a big loyal dog: "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be hurt. I'm sorry, but I'm useless."

    "No, you It's useful." Chu Yiqiao took the clothes from Luo Qingye's hand and pressed the wound himself, he opened the car door and walked out.

    Seeing him getting out of the car, Luo Qingye immediately grabbed him: "What are you going to do if you are injured!"

    "Go and ask him if Bai Chuan ordered it."

    Luo Qingye suddenly felt a little helpless: "...Brother, can you tell me if you just ask me that?" He hurriedly got out of the car.

    Chu Yiqiao heard Luo Qingye's questioning of him, narrowed his eyes under the silver-rimmed glasses, and the wound on his forehead did not affect the cunning vigor of a fox on his body, and he went straight to the overturned dump truck:

    "Do you think this world Apart from life and death, is there anything that can’t be solved with money? Solving things with money is the fastest way. If he is smart, he will naturally choose it. This is the fastest way. Call the traffic police, insurance, and Yuan Nian, let They came to deal with the scene."

    After he finished speaking, he put down the suit jacket that was covering the wound, and the blood had solidified at the bleeding site on the forehead, and he put the jacket on his side and walked towards the overturned dump truck.

    The sunlight was fierce, and the tall and slender figure seemed to be outlined by the halo. The scene was very chaotic. Although he looked a little embarrassed at this time, his back was like a bamboo in a bamboo forest that would not fall down even in the wind and rain. He was determined and resolute, without hesitation .

    Because the big dump truck was completely overturned, the twisted window of the driver's seat could not be opened from the inside. The driver was injured, and he desperately knocked on the window and shouted.

    He saw Chu Yiqiao wrapped his hands in a suit jacket, then pressed his hand on the car door whose window glass had been shattered, stepped on the tire of the car beside him, bent down and exerted a little force.

    The twisted door was ripped open.

    The action is crisp and sharp.

    Luo Qingye couldn't help but cursed at himself for not being as decisive as an Omega, and then hurried to Chu Yiqiao's side. After all, he had just been hit on the head, and he was worried that he would have a concussion and feel uncomfortable.

    "My leg is pinned down, please help me..."

    Chu Yiqiao supported the car door with one hand, bent down to look at the driver who was the perpetrator in the driver's seat who was in a panic and called for help: "I can save you, but you tell me Who told you to crash the car." The

    driver's expression was a little stiff, and his eyes rolled unnaturally: "No, no, I just fell asleep accidentally while driving tired, it was really just an accident."

    Chu Yiqiao gave a clear 'ah'. He kept his bent over posture, took a panoramic view of the driver's flustered and lying expression, and said with a smile: "Let's just treat it as an accident, but you went against the road and gave the rear of my car to you." Hit, Mr. Driver, do you know how much my Maybach costs?" The

    driver heard the Maybach's already pale face from the pain, "I, I, I..."

    "It may cost tens of millions." The

    driver His face was completely pale, tens of millions, he can't afford to lose his family and property, and there are old and young.

    "Maybe the money that person gave you is not enough to compensate me." Chu Yiqiao's tone was gentle, without any threat, but it made the driver start to tremble: "But if you choose to confess to me, maybe I can let you go You pay compensation, or you will lose your fortune." The

    driver was still trembling, but hesitated.

    Seeing the driver, Chu Yiqiao didn’t dare to say: “To tell you the truth, the person who is looking for you may be a drug dealer. If you don’t confess now and be lenient, you will become his accomplice, and then it won’t be a matter of losing money. , but prison, you choose yourself."

    "I say I say I say! The person who instructed me is called Bai Chuan, and he said to give me 200,000 yuan to let me do this, and he can also arrange for my son to go to school. , I... I agreed in a moment of brainstorming. But he just said to let me go against the road and didn't let me hit you, I really didn't want to hit you!" The driver said everything in a hurry.

    "Okay, I see. I will send someone to the hospital to talk to you later. Remember, if you don't want to be the real perpetrator, tell the truth what the police ask you from now on and cooperate with the police."

    The driver met Shang Chu Yiqiao's cold eyes under his glasses, and only dared to nod.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and nodded before standing up.

    As a result, as soon as he stood firm, he was struck by a trance, and his body swayed.

    A hand quickly wrapped his arms around his waist to support him.

    "Don't be brave." Luo Qingye put his arms around Chu Yiqiao's waist and asked people to lean in front of him. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao's face was not very good, he didn't frown: "I don't need to worry about this matter. I can't deal with it when I'm uncomfortable. "

    Chu Yiqiao looked sideways at Luo Qingye, and found that this guy had a serious expression on his face. He had a half-smile and said, "You're going to take care of me now?"

    After speaking, he felt the big hand holding his waist exert a little force, as if exerting force. I am warning myself.

    "I'm very serious, I didn't make trouble with you." Luo Qingye said coldly.

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned for a moment, a little surprise flashed in his eyes, is this guy losing his temper with him now? He hesitated for a while, not knowing what to say. The arm was pressed against Luo Qingye's chest, and the rapid heartbeat made the arm feel a shock, and he met Luo Qingye's eyes.

    The eyes that were as pure as ink were as deep as a pool of water at this time, staring at him deeply, making it impossible to distinguish emotions. But the moment his eyebrows drooped, he seemed to return to the little alpha who was sad like a kitten more than half a year ago. He knew that Luo Qingye was sad.

    Are you blaming yourself?

    After a while, a police car and an ambulance came from not far away, followed by Yuan Nian's car.

    The traffic police quickly dealt with the scene. Investigation and monitoring found that the traffic accident was caused by the driver of the dump truck driving in the wrong direction. They asked the driver if he was tired after driving, but he still had to take full responsibility. Since there was no serious personal injury, the compensation still needs to be compensated, and then Chu Yiqiao was asked whether he wanted to choose private or legal channels.

    "Take the legal route."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the driver who caused the accident who was carried into the ambulance by the medical staff. Such a desperate jumping over the wall was really disgraceful, but it also made him vigilant. It was time to release Luo Qingye.

    He was not familiar with this Bai Chuan, but he guessed that he could use the video that Luo Qingye released at the day meeting to threaten, and it was indirectly related to him. Who else could have this kind of indiscriminate means except Jiang Mianhuai.

    Want to use Luo Qingye to blackmail him?

    The color of the eyes darkened a little, and it was really well done.

    After the traffic police took the notes, they followed the ambulance to the hospital to make notes for the perpetrators.

    Seeing that the police had left, Yuan Nian dared to ask Chu Yiqiao aloud. When he saw the injury on his forehead, he was a little angry: "Mr. Chu, did your father do it again? Ask someone to drive you over?! It's outrageous, how dare he! The ones before—"

    "Yuan Nian." Chu Yiqiao directly interrupted what Yuan Nian was going to say, and warned with his eyes: "Go to the hospital and help me keep an eye on this driver. Don't let any clues go. Then help me arrange a few people to put next to Xiaoye."

    Yuan Nian seemed to understand what Chu Yiqiao meant, and nodded, "I know Mr. Chu." He hesitated to look at Luo Qingye, thinking that he was just a worker: "Mr. Chu, your forehead is injured. I'll take you to the hospital first and then send you back."

    "Yeah."

    After getting in the car, the atmosphere in the car was eerily silent.

    Luo Qingye, who has always been a chatterbox, stopped talking, and just sat on the sidelines in silence, exuding a terrifying aura that no one should enter. Yuan Nian glanced at the rearview mirror, and caught Luo Qingye's gaze unexpectedly. At that moment, he felt as if he was about to be eaten alive.

    However, after more than half a year, the fully grown little alpha no longer looked as delicate as before. Now it looked like a vicious wolf ready to go. As long as anyone approached, it would be torn apart, revealing its hidden true colors.

    "The partition is raised." Chu Yiqiao said.

    Yuan Nian did so immediately.

    The sound insulation effect of the partition is very good, as long as it is not vibrating, basically no sound can be heard.

    Therefore, the isolated space basically has nothing to do with Yuan Nian driving the car.

    And at the moment when the partition was completely closed, Luo Qingye could no longer contain his anxiety. He grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand and pulled him to his side, but he didn't dare to use too much force because Chu Yiqiao would be dizzy. The other hand is still at the side.

    Chu Yiqiao was caught off guard by Luo Qingye and pulled him in front of him, staring at him in astonishment.

    Straight into Luo Qingye's eyes, the deep and ink-like pupils seemed to be dizzy and silent, no longer law-abiding, docile and restrained, the brows were tainted with irritability, and hostility was restrained, allowing the aura belonging to alpha to be completely released.

    "Brother, do you still think I'm a child?" The

    boy's hoarse and sullen voice rang in his ears.

    More than half a year has passed, and the voice has also changed. With the height of the person, the voice sounds a little more dangerous.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that his arm hurt a little from being grabbed, but this guy's strength was too great, he couldn't shake it off, and was a little annoyed for a while: "Luo Qingye, why are you suddenly crazy? Are you losing your temper at me? "

    "In your eyes, I am just a child who still needs your protection?" Luo Qingye approached Chu Yiqiao.

    The distance between the two was instantly drawn to almost intimacy, and each other's exhalation could be felt when they breathed.

    The oppressive feeling belonging to Alpha enveloped Chu Yiqiao in an instant, Chu Yiqiao frowned, he didn't like this feeling anymore. But this guy is Luo Qingye, if other alphas dare to get so close to him and give him a sense of oppression, I don't know where to throw it to him.

    "I told you that Bai Chuan threatened me because I think I have to be honest with you. There should be nothing between us that cannot be honest. It doesn't mean that I don't have the ability to talk to Bai Chuan. You gave me the confidence, I have absorbed it in the past six months. If I go to talk to Bai Chuan by myself, I will also have the conditions to talk to him. I can threaten him with my age when I was still a minor and what I have encountered. I can also threaten him with my identity as Chu Yiqiao’s alpha. He."

    "And am I afraid that those videos will be released? I'm just afraid that you will be implicated by me. I don't want you to get any bad things. You should be clean."

    Luo Qingye's firm words and the excessively close lip distance made Chu Yiqiao purse his lips subconsciously. It may be that Luo Qingye's aura is full of aura and his eyes are fierce, and Chu Yiqiao's eyes flickered unnaturally.

    "...you're too close."

    He wanted to hide while talking.

    The result was pulled back again.

    "What are you hiding, you just think I'm a child and you think I can't handle these things, don't you?"

    Chu Yiqiao felt that Luo Qingye was on the verge of being violent and began to explode, and had no choice but to compromise and let him hold on, so he sighed "Xiao Ye, I'm protecting you, not because I think you're incapable."

    "You just think I'm not good enough!"

    Chu Yiqiao felt even more headache when he heard Luo Qingye's appearance of wanting to argue with him. It's the same as before, only the body shape has changed: "I don't think you can't do it, it's just um—" Before he

    finished speaking, he was blocked directly.

    His eyes widened suddenly.

    Then I felt my lips being bitten, and I groaned in pain.

    Luo Qingye let go of Chu Yiqiao, and seeing the man looking at him incredulously, he took a deep breath, and said seriously, "This is the punishment for thinking I can't do it."

    Chu Yiqiao covered his bitten lips, and licked his lips. It smells fishy and sweet, and I don't know how to describe this feeling for a while.

    A little hot, seems more dizzy.

    Maybe it was Chu Yiqiao's silence that made Luo Qingye a little uneasy. He couldn't see Yiqiao's expression clearly at this time, and he also knew that his behavior seemed a bit too sudden, but he really didn't think so much when he was angry just now.

    At this moment, he found that Chu Yiqiao's ears were red.

    He set his eyes on the reflection of the car window, the man had no expression at all, with a cold expression, and red ears.

    Sure enough, this man has to maintain his noble demeanor no matter what the situation is, but the more he does this, the more greedy he becomes. I want to take it apart to see what is going on inside this man. Thinking of what Chu Yiqiao said tonight To celebrate his birthday.

    He was already eighteen years old.

    Just when Luo Qingye started fantasizing, Chu Yiqiao said coldly:

    "You childish ghost."

    Luo Qingye's fantasies came to an abrupt end, and his face instantly turned black.

    Dare to say he is naive?

    Tonight, Chu Yiqiao, you will be miserable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
561K 22.9K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
72.6K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...