This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

36

1.1K 43 11
By LiannQ

Chapter 36

    The atmosphere in the president's office is delicate and ambiguous at this time, and Koko feels that if he uses the four words 'brothers, friends, respectful' to describe himself, it may be too superficial. She was really going to be dizzy by this young master's pheromone, she almost couldn't hold back just now, at least she was an Omega with a blocker.

    Although this kind of jealousy plot is a bit pleasant to hear, but now the object of misunderstanding is her, so it is necessary to explain it.

    "Young master, you misunderstood. I saw Mr. Chu's face is not very good and wanted to put some lipstick on him. We are definitely not..." Koko smiled awkwardly: "That's what you think."

    I thought secretly in my heart Now, what this little alpha said before is true, Mr. Chu is really his Omega, it's amazing! The Omega male god Chu Yiqiao in the hearts of thousands of people was captured by a little alpha!

    She said why the pheromone on President Chu's body smelled so familiar, it turned out to be the pheromone on Luo Qingye's body!

    The cp I was talking about was finally right! ! !

    "The meeting was postponed for ten minutes. You go and deal with it first and I'll come." Chu Yiqiao said to Koko.

    Koko nodded. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao's lips were still stained with lipstick, she was a little sorry. She pointed to her lips without saying a word to signal him to remember to wipe it off: "Then I'll go first." She

    walked more than usual Hurry up, she immediately took the door to avoid disaster.

    "Brother, what were you doing just now?" Luo Qingye pushed the wheelchair a little bit after seeing Koko leave, he approached Chu Yiqiao, and saw someone lazily leaning back on the sofa quilt, with lipstick still on his lips , Just like what he did just now, the more he looked at it, the more angry he became, and he reached out and took a tissue to wipe it for Chu Yiqiao.

    When pinching Chu Yiqiao's chin to help him wipe off his lipstick, the temperature touched by his fingertips made him startled.

    Why is it so hot?

    Chu Yiqiao felt that his chin was pinched, and was thinking of avoiding it, but this guy was too strong and he was a little bored, so he couldn't dodge, so he just let Luo Qingye: "Didn't koko say that just now?" Why, you want to put some lipstick on me because I have a bad complexion."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the back of Luo Qingye's hand sticking to his forehead.

    "You have a fever?" Luo Qingye touched Chu Yiqiao's neck again, feeling the scalding temperature on the back of his hand, which was very hot. It suddenly occurred to Chu Yiqiao that he seemed to be taking medicine when he woke up this morning, and frowned: "Why didn't you tell me that you were not feeling well? What medicine did you take this morning?"

    Chu Yiqiao didn't expect Luo Qingye to see himself taking medicine He said: "It's okay, it's just the previous medicine. I didn't expect that I had a fever."

    He felt unwell yesterday, but thought it was just the same as before because of the discomfort after contact with alpha, so he took He Shekai as usual Medicine, but I didn't expect to feel even more uncomfortable today.

    "Are you still taking the medicine that He She prescribed for you?" Luo Qingye felt angrier the more he thought about that dog man, but he didn't want to be like a real green tea to sow discord. He She is an alpha thing, he must find a way to let him Chu Yiqiao knew: "Forget it, you go to the hospital with me first."

    The most urgent thing now is to let Chu Yiqiao see a doctor. A fever like this is definitely not an ordinary fever.

    After speaking, he grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand and gestured to take him out, but Chu Yiqiao held his hand.

    "Today's meeting is very important. I paid a lot of money to hire the best biomedical experts in the world. That is, the International Biomedical Research Group I just established is the first day they join. I must go to meet them."

    Luo Qing Ye saw that Chu Yiqiao's face was becoming more and more ugly, the sweat on his forehead slipped down his cheeks, and gradually sank into his shirt, and his lips, which had been wiped off with lipstick, showed their original color, looking extremely pale. He felt the hand holding him tight, and it was still trembling. It's only been a few hours since we saw each other, and this man can collapse like this, even if he's already like this, he still has to hold on:

    "Brother, I know that career is very important to you, but isn't your body important? I have found out many times that you never say when you feel bad, why do you bear it? Now I am by your side, right? You can't rely on it a little bit Give me a shot." The

    temporary mark made them a physical partner for each other, and he was also an alpha anyway, so he could still comfort Omega to a certain extent, but Chu Yiqiao still didn't want to say anything to him.

    Not even talking about being uncomfortable.

    Chu Yiqiao pursed his dry lips. His dry mouth made him feel a pain in his chest. He looked at Luo Qingye, suddenly his eyes were blurred, he couldn't see Luo Qingye's appearance clearly, and his expression was stunned.

    ——If the condition is serious, it will cause vomiting blood, vision loss, and fainting, so you must take these medicines before you find a suitable alpha. If you feel uncomfortable after taking it, you must come to me, only I can help you.

    ...Why is this happening?

    Didn't you say that he still has three years left?

    Obviously everything is back on track, Luo Qingye also gave him Jiang Mianhuai's recording, and he also recorded the conversation with Jiang Mianhuai, he has evidence for the crime of stealing unqualified barrier agents and endangering public safety, even people from all over the world Excellent experts have also joined the Milky Way Research Institute.

    Everything started to go well, but he went from bad to worse.

    "Don't you have me? Don't you say you believe me? Why don't you feel uncomfortable and don't want to tell me?" Luo Qingye's ribs were still clenched on both sides and he didn't dare to move too much. He saw that Chu Yiqiao was in a trance , The next moment, I caught Chu Yiqiao's pheromone overflow that was weaker than ever, and the heart felt like it was being squeezed and crushed.

    The temporary mark binds their pheromones together, that is, they have a short-term empathy. Chu Yiqiao will feel uncomfortable, and he will feel uncomfortable. He can't bear Chu Yiqiao's uncomfortable appearance, but why is Chu Yiqiao There are still things I don't want to tell him.

    Even the matter of being sick was mentioned in one stroke. The phrase "Chu Yiqiao is dying" is like a bad seed. Today, seeing Chu Yiqiao suddenly so weak, this seed seems to have sprouted suddenly. Fear The idea of ​​losing Chu Yiqiao grew wildly.

    "I thought we were already a family."

    Even the thought that he had a strong fit with Chu Yiqiao began to waver.

    Chu Yiqiao waited for a while, but his vision was blurred for a short time. When he regained his clarity, he found that Luo Qingye looked like he was about to cry again, his eyes were slightly red, and he was a little bit upset by Luo Qingye's words. Sour.

    "We are family."

    "Then why didn't you tell me that you were uncomfortable, why did you put up with it?"

    "I don't want you to worry, I just want you to have nothing else to do."

    "My brother, you have nothing else to do."

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned I was taken aback, obviously a little surprised that Luo Qingye would say such a word to him, is this guy trying to sweet talk him?

    Luo Qingye rarely saw Chu Yiqiao's dazed look, and felt more and more uneasy: "Brother, let's go to the hospital now."

    Chu Yiqiao came back to his senses: "No, the expert team has come, they really treat me They are very important, not only to me, but they will also be your future partners, without them, the development of new blockers will be stagnated."

    He didn't want to hand over this project to He She, he needed to find More outstanding and top researchers will join this project.

    "You are also very important to me. If I don't have you, what I do will be meaningless."

    Chu Yiqiao noticed that Luo Qingye's tone became strong, and seeing the little guy's serious appearance, he sighed: "Just Half an hour, give me half an hour, okay?"

    Luo Qingye saw that Chu Yiqiao was beginning to compromise, but he still had to spend another half an hour with him, because he really didn't care about his body, he was too obedient. Looking at Chu Yiqiao's mental state, he suddenly thought of a way.

    Alpha's saliva can soothe Omega,

    "Then brother, turn your side."

    "Huh?" Chu Yiqiao didn't know why, but he did as he did, and he turned his side slightly.

    The moment he turned around, a warm breath landed on the back of his neck, and his body trembled sensitively, which happened to be at the position of the gland.

    When the softness was imprinted on the back of his neck, his pupils shrank, like a numbness caused by a weak current flowing. There was no discomfort, just numbness, and the hands on his legs could not help but clenched.

    "If I don't bite you, I'll just kiss you, so you'll feel better." Luo Qingye didn't dare to bite Chu Yiqiao indiscriminately like before, although it was temporarily marked that there was nothing wrong with them, But he still restrained himself, just in case.

    The only thing he can be sure of now is that Chu Yiqiao likes his approach, even close contact, which will make Chu Yiqiao feel comfortable, and he can tell from his expression that Chu Yiqiao does not reject him.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that he was even more dizzy. This kind of dizziness was different from the discomfort just now. It was blissful and addictive.

    Indeed, Luo Qingye's approach would make him feel comfortable.

    It's been a long time since Luo Qingye was injured, otherwise why would he need to take medicine.

    "Are you more comfortable?" The

    young man's voice sounded in his ears, with a somewhat bewitching and hoarse feeling through the fluttering feeling.

    "En." Chu Yiqiao suppressed the restlessness in his heart, turned back and looked at Luo Qingye: "It's much better."

    "Brother, it's only half an hour. Do you know that we will go to the hospital in half an hour?" Luo Qingye raised his hand to help Chu. Yiqiao tidied up the slightly messy hair on his forehead, smoothed Chu Yiqiao's collar, and then touched Chu Yiqiao's forehead, which was still very hot, as if it was hotter than before: "Don't make me worry "

    Chu Yiqiao has never seen Luo Qingye's eyes like this, so he is twenty-eight and still makes a child worry?

    It's a bit embarrassing.

    "Okay, just half an hour."

    The lights in the large conference room were dim, and everyone's eyes were on the multimedia screen, as well as Chu Yiqiao who was speaking.

    Luo Qingye was sitting on the side. This was the first time he saw Chu Yiqiao in a meeting. He just glanced at him, and he couldn't take his eyes off him no matter what. Chu Yiqiao, who was still very tired and weak just now, seems to have changed into another appearance at this moment. He is the president who has full control of the overall situation and is a powerful existence that is difficult to ignore.

    The all-English speech gave Chu Yiqiao a little more charm.

    "In order to upgrade the research and development and marketing process of the blocker, the fourth phase of clinical trials is allowed before determining the most appropriate immunization program and dosage. This upgrade has several aspects. One is to reduce the age of the population receiving the vaccine to 6 years old; two. It is possible to consider changing the immunization program during the fourth phase of clinical trials, such as increasing the number of vaccination doses, and continuing to increase the effect from the original three injections. The third is to continue to strengthen and optimize after the market, and the effect of the blocker vaccine should pass the fourth Phase clinical protection effect test for evaluation."

    "And this time there is a more important reason for the optimization, that is, the population where the barrier agent fails. Although such a population is a very small number, there are still great safety hazards. It is necessary to study the individual direction, that is, whether the blocker failure group is due to the dose of the blocker, or whether they carry some kind of immunity in their genes to cause the blocker to fail, and the corresponding plan needs to be researched.”

    "At the same time as clinical trials, we need to continue to observe the safety and clinical protection effects of large-scale vaccination, and we must not let go of special cases this time."

    Chu Yiqiao put away the page presenter and pressed the switch next to the podium , The meeting room was instantly brightly lit. He looked at all the experts he had invited below, put away the seriousness of his speech just now, and smiled:

    "So this time I invited the world's best team of biomedical engineering experts to join our Milky Way Institute, with their participation I believe that our vaccine optimization and upgrade will achieve more effective results."

    Next, Yuan Nian introduced the members of the biomedical engineering expert team from all over the world.

    The purpose of this meeting is only to introduce the members of the expert group, there is nothing else, and it will end soon.

    Chu Yiqiao returned to his seat, clasped his hands on the table, looked at each member of the expert team who stood up with a smile, and nodded in welcome.

    No one knew that the shirt under his suit was soaked, and no one noticed that the hands he was shaking needed to be clenched tightly so that there would be no clues.

    He felt that his brain was gradually slowing down. He hadn't felt this way when he kept tense and concentrated when he was speaking just now, but now he felt hot all over when he relaxed, as if he was on a fire, sleepy and weak, and the people around him were talking. Some of them couldn't hear clearly, as if the sound was coming from far away.

    The meeting is not over yet, so we have to hold on.

    Luo Qingye, who was sitting on the side, stared at Chu Yiqiao closely, for fear of missing any moment of the man's discomfort.

    Yuan Nian had already introduced all the members of the expert group. At this time, Chu Yiqiao should give the noon banquet to the members of the expert group. But when he saw Koko shaking his head slightly and Luo Qingye's eyes, he turned his attention to Chu Yiqiao again. He probably knew what was going on.

    So he smiled and said: "Next, I will invite the professors from the expert group to join me in the sky restaurant downstairs. This is the end of this meeting. Thank you everyone."

    After speaking and leading the members of the expert team to leave the meeting, Koko immediately got up and told the members of other departments to evacuate the meeting room quickly. After everyone left, she hurried back to the meeting room.

    The executive power of the special assistant and the secretary protected their boss very well, and the main reason they dared to leave was to rest assured that Luo Qingye was here.

    Luo Qingye immediately pushed the wheelchair to Chu Yiqiao's side, and put the back of his hand on his neck. He looked at Chu Yiqiao's face flushed, the blush dyed the corners of his eyes, and his eyes were slack. It was obvious that the burn was serious: "We must now Go to the hospital."

    Koko took out his mobile phone and sent a message to He She, after all, only Doctor He She knew the situation of President Chu.

    Chu Yiqiao vaguely heard the sound of the end of the meeting. He tried his best to stay awake, and smiled when he saw Luo Qingye's anxious expression: "Yes, let's go now."

    After speaking, he picked up the water glass beside him and wanted to drink.

    The moment he picked up the glass, all the strength seemed to be drawn from his body, the glass fell from his hand weakly, his eyelids closed heavily, and his consciousness was swallowed by darkness.

    With a bang, the glass that fell to the ground shattered to the ground, making a harsh sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
54.3K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
66.4K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...