This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

32

1.2K 55 3
By LiannQ

Chapter 32

    "...Xiao Ye, let go." The moment he was poured into him, his body tensed uncontrollably, and Chu Yiqiao was hugged tightly by the people behind him, as if he was afraid that he would break free.

    I don't know how long it lasted, until the temporary marks on the glands were completely completed, and the Omega was injected with alpha pheromone, and this Omega was a person with alpha.

    Luo Qingye's eyes were red, and now he only felt that he was full of anger in his body and couldn't vent his anger, so he waited outside all the time, and only dared to rush in when he saw Jiang Mianhuai and He She going far away.

    There was no such strong smell as Queen Caesar in the air. He was slightly relieved, but the sadness in his heart was hard for him to digest. The fact that Chu Yiqiao was going to die was far more likely to break him down than the fact that Chu Yiqiao had a relationship with Caesar's Palace. .

    How can this be...

    When he entered the door, he saw the person he was thinking of sitting on the sofa with his back to him, and without even thinking about it, he rushed up and bit Chu Yiqiao's gland.

    Gritting the piece of tender meat with his teeth more and more forcefully, he injected pheromone into the gland, no, he wanted to make Chu Yiqiao his own, completely marked, he could only have his own smell on his body, so that he would not Will worry about gains and losses.

    "... Xiaoye, be gentle." Chu Yiqiao's voice trembled with pain, and he pressed his hands tightly on the sofa, because the slender joints were slightly white because of the force.

    The moment he was hugged, he knew that the person behind him was Luo Qingye.

    He didn't know what it felt like to be bitten on a gland, this was the first time, he said it was painful but...

    a bit comfortable.

    "Xiao Ye, you are pushing too hard, I feel a little pain."

    After an unknown amount of time, the person behind him left his glands, but his breath was still indistinct, with a feeling of burning hot. Chu Yiqiao recovered from the chaos in his head, feeling that the pain in his body was gradually disappearing, and his reason also returned.

    In the end it was concluded that

    he was tagged.

    By this wolf-hearted little alpha.

    The two remained in this position without moving.

    No one broke the silence at this moment, and no one waved away the ambiguity at the moment, as if they were waiting for a suitable turning point.

    Until Chu Yiqiao felt a gentle kiss from the hot glands on the back of the neck, with careful tenderness and temptation, again and again, and finally heard Luo Qingye's choked up voice.

    "I'm sorry..." The

    young man's 'I'm sorry' seemed to be suppressing extremely complicated emotions, choking with regret. Chu Yiqiao couldn't help frowning when he heard this, why did this guy cry first, wasn't he the one who was bitten?

    Thinking of the little alpha who was able to easily defeat the black bear just now, and the guy who clings to each other and cries at every turn, people who don't know think they are two people.

    He didn't speak, but wanted to see what this guy could say.

    Luo Qingye stared at the swollen gland with red eyes, and he regretted biting it, because he didn't know how compatible he was with Chu Yiqiao, and he didn't know how Chu Yiqiao's disease would be so Seriously, this man never told him that it was so serious.

    But he couldn't control himself.

    That worry about gain and loss made him fearful, the more he feared, the crazier he became, and he did it even though he knew it was wrong.

    "Brother, I'm sorry, does it hurt?"

    Chu Yiqiao wanted to laugh, and now asked him if it hurts? Did he stop talking about it so many times just now?

    This is really good now, he has been marked, no matter how much Luo Qingye fits with him in the end, this alpha will not break away from him again.

    Luo Qingye was a little panicked when he didn't hear Chu Yiqiao's answer.

    How to do?

    Did he make Chu Yiqiao angry?

    Before Chu Yiqiao asked him if he would lie to him or if he just gave him another chance, but he didn't confess twice, Chu Yiqiao must be angry.

    What if Chu Yiqiao doesn't want him anymore?

    That won't work, he doesn't want to leave Chu Yiqiao.

    Standing behind him, the hand holding Chu Yiqiao tightened even more, as if he would disappear as soon as he let go. He doesn't ask anymore, even if Chu Yiqiao is a bad guy, he doesn't ask any more. As long as he stays by Chu Yiqiao's side, Chu Yiqiao can do anything, and he can do it for Chu Yiqiao.

    As long as Chu Yiqiao doesn't hate him.

    "Luo Qingye."

    "I, I'm here." Luo Qingye went around and squatted down in front of Chu Yiqiao, looking at Chu Yiqiao with drooping eyebrows, like a poor puppy: "Brother, are you angry? Because I bit You."

    Seeing Luo Qingye squatting down in front of him, Chu Yiqiao was extremely proficient in admitting his mistakes, pitifully looking like he was afraid that he would scold him, and suddenly couldn't laugh or cry, really, he is so young.

    "Can I not be angry? Just now I told you to work harder and you won't listen."

    Luo Qingye thought he would hear Chu Yiqiao's indifferent scolding, but he didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to say this, and he was stunned when he saw the person.

    "You bite so hard, it really hurts." Chu Yiqiao recalled that Luo Qingye gnawed like a wolf just now, and now he could feel the heat on his glands. He saw that squatting in front of him was not what it looked like. Such a well-behaved Luo Qingye: "Do you hate me that much?"

    "No, brother!" Luo Qingye hurriedly explained: "I don't hate you, I..."

    "Why did you lie to me?" Chu Yiqiao leaned on the back of the sofa, He asked straight to the point, crossed his legs and looked down at Luo Qingye, with an elegant posture even if his clothes were disheveled.

    Luo Qingye ran straight into Chu Yiqiao's shallow amber eyes. If he used his eyes to attract people, no one could escape his eyes. Those eyes, which were as cold as glazed glass, were the beginning of his failure. This kind of willingness to subdue was so sweet.

    "I gave you a chance, didn't I?" Chu Yiqiao said again.

    "I'm afraid you think I'm dirty." Luo Qingye withdrew his gaze, clenched his hands hanging by his sides, his voice became softer and softer, and his throat seemed to be choked when he said the last few words: "... I'm afraid you don't want me."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, how many faces this guy has, and he can switch at any time.

    "I don't want you to know that I'm from Caesar's Palace. It's too dirty here, and it will dirty your ears. But..."

    Chu Yiqiao heard the word but was a little subtle, but there was a but?

    Luo Qingye looked up at Chu Yiqiao: "Then why is brother here?"

    Chu Yiqiao was silent for two seconds, then laughed out loud: "Why, do you doubt me?" How dare you ask him back? This guy is really pampered.

    "You are the prince of the Caesars Palace, how dare I doubt you." Luo Qingye lowered his head. In fact, he didn't seem to care that much anymore. It was really unreasonable. He obviously hated the Caesars Palace so much, but now he compromised for Chu Yiqiao.

    In the next second, Luo Qingye felt himself pulled up suddenly, and was caught between Chu Yiqiao's legs unexpectedly.

    Chu Yiqiao pulled little alpha to him, exerted a little force on the inside of his leg, and looked at Luo Qingye's shocked expression: "What did you tell me at the time, you said you wouldn't lie to me, but I put everything behind my back I leave it to you."

    Now even the glands are handed over.

    Luo Qingye was rendered speechless by this posture. He opened his mouth, but hesitated to speak, as if he had gained the advantage of the temporary mark, and now he was suppressed by Chu Yiqiao again.

    "I didn't lie to you, I didn't tell you about Caesars Palace because I didn't want you to know what I did here, and I didn't want you to think I was dirty, and I didn't want you to know that I was a trainer before, and I touched so Many people." As Luo Qingye spoke, he felt that the things he had experienced in the past were unsightly.

    "If I cared about these things about you, I wouldn't have left you behind, but it's justifiable if you don't say anything, and I forgive you."

    Luo Qingye's eyes lit up, and then he heard Chu Yiqiao say again:

    "You are great."

    Luo Qingye was stunned, did he hear wrong?

    "You have found a way to survive and protect yourself. It's not dirty." Chu Yiqiao reached out to wipe away the moisture from the corners of Luo Qingye's eyes: "If you choose to fall, you may not come to me."

    He was marked by alpha, which means It was the most unexpected time in his life.

    I thought that there would never be such an opportunity in this life, but just when he was looking for a needle in a haystack for the existence of his other half, Luo Qingye appeared, as if directly cutting off the beard, ending his time.

    There are only two outcomes in front of him now, one is death if there is only a 5% fit, and the other is survival after disaster.

    He really didn't believe that he and Luo Qingye were only 5 percent. If He She was so firm, then he also had his own firm judgment.

    So he chose to accept this sudden result.

    This time he chose Luo Qingye. This little alpha gave him the ultimate determination to be desperate, because he couldn't turn back.

    Luo Qingye fell into Chu Yiqiao's overly gentle gaze, and was almost drowned by such tenderness. He felt that all his questions became unquestionable. He didn't believe that Chu Yiqiao, who had such gentleness, would participate in the Caesars Palace. Dirty place.

    ...and didn't despise him.

    Also praised him.

    Eye sockets suddenly turned red.

    Why is this man so deadly.

    "I can tell you why I came here, because Jiang Mianhuai stole a batch of unqualified blocker medicine from my research institute. He wanted to inject the group of people who disappeared in Caesars Palace. I can't predict the risk. If Someone who injects this batch of unqualified medicine may die, and other problems may occur. In order to get back the medicine, and to prevent those innocent people from being harmed because of me, I have to come. I can’t take you because of the risk. Bring it, but I never thought you'd be here."

    Luo Qingye's head buzzed, and subconsciously, he knelt down and admitted his mistake.

    Chu Yiqiao: "..." He held Luo Qingye dumbfounded: "What are you doing?"

    "I'm sorry."

    "Why do you say I'm sorry?"

    "I think you are with them." But the ankle that was looming under Chu Yiqiao's suit pants was white and thin, and he didn't take a moment to admit his mistake.

    Chu Yiqiao raised his eyebrows: "They? Do you think I'm with Jiang Mianhuai and the others?"

    "I'm sorry, I was wrong Already." Luo Qingye clasped his hands together and raised his eyes to look at Chu Yiqiao. His attitude of admitting his mistakes was very sincere, and his eyes blinked: "Brother, I shouldn't doubt you. You are different from them. I should believe you."

    "Kneel down , squatting is useless." Chu Yiqiao said.

    He feeds and feeds this guy well, but in the end he confuses him with Jiang Mianhuai.

    Seeing that Chu Yiqiao's expression turned cold, Luo Qingye immediately lay down between Chu Yiqiao's legs and stared at him with his eyes: "... I was really wrong. Brother can punish me however you want. Don't be angry, okay?"

    " So you bit me to get revenge on me?" Chu Yiqiao understood what this guy was thinking, he dared to think that he was in the same group as those who bullied him, maybe he suspected that it was a lie to put him by his side .

    Luo Qingye: "...Yes, I'm sorry."

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his eyes, silently looked at Luo Qingye lying on his knees, and changed into that obedient and docile appearance again: "Are you still acting like a baby? You were so aggressive just now Is the bear fighting your twin brother?"

    Luo Qingye: "Brother, have you seen it?"

    "Yeah."

    Luo Qingye rubbed his cheek against the back of Chu Yiqiao's hand: "But I only do that to other people, brother That's not the case."

    Chu Yiqiao couldn't laugh or cry when he thought that Luo Qingye's violent anger had exploded just now, and he looked like a coquettish cat now.

    Hearing Chu Yiqiao's smile, Luo Qingye suddenly raised his head and his eyes lighted up: "Brother, aren't you angry?"

    Chu Yiqiao said, "Now it's your turn to tell me why you fought with Jian Ze at school and got into trouble. I was injured all over, why did you deliberately release pheromones on me, why did you play this exhibition match and get 20,000 yuan?"

    If he said that fighting with Jane and hurting himself was to make him feel bad, then he understood. But why did he release pheromones to him later, and come to Caesars Palace to play this game and earn 20,000 yuan with his life?

    After listening, Luo Qingye put his hand on Chu Yiqiao's shoulder carefully, as if acting like a baby, he looked at Chu Yiqiao tentatively.

    This man was sitting on the back of the sofa, dressed in a suit and leather shoes, elegant and elegant, but when he thought that the back of his neck had been temporarily marked by his biting and swelling, he wanted to see another look of this man, whether it would be very easy when he fell nice.

    He spread his legs and sat on Chu Yiqiao's body and nestled in his arms. He didn't care about the broken bone in his back. He put his arms around Chu Yiqiao's neck and hugged him tightly, buried his head in his shoulders and neck, and moved closer to the back of his neck Looking at the swollen glands on the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck bitten by him.

    At this moment, Chu Yiqiao's body trembled suddenly, and the roots of his ears turned red.

    Luo Qingye's movements stopped abruptly, and his eyes fell on Chu Yiqiao's flushed ears.

    The two looked at each other, and a subtle atmosphere suddenly rose.

    The reaction that hadn't had time just now was on the verge of triggering because of this touch.

    Chu Yiqiao noticed the sensitive reaction of his body when he was touched by Luo Qingye. As an adult, he naturally knew what it was, not to mention that this guy just bit him

    . I have feelings."

    Luo Qingye got off Chu Yiqiao silently, if he didn't get off, he would be found out.

    So I sat honestly beside Chu Yiqiao: "Someone told me that you were going to Caesars Palace, and the pheromone was released to you because I didn't want you to go to Caesars Palace. .”

    "As for the 20,000 yuan, I fought desperately because they said they could give you to me."

    Chu Yiqiao said 'hmm' with a rising tone: "I'm only worth 20,000 yuan?"

    "No !" Luo Qingye grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand and hurriedly explained, met the man's smiling eyes, and his heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably: "Brother, you are my favorite person, and the 20,000 yuan is just my life. It is to take my life to kill you." The

    young man's eyes are like countless stars in the night sky, and his words are hot and hot, dazzling and sincere.

    "Favorite?" Chu Yiqiao asked.

    "Yeah." Luo Qingye put his hands on his side, and he slowly approached Chu Yiqiao, his eyes were burning: "I really like my brother, I like you the most." The

    little alpha turned into a cat again and crawled towards him.

    The hand touched the thigh inadvertently, causing numbness, and even the back of the neck reacted.

    Suddenly, Chu Yiqiao seemed to smell a scent, very fragrant and sweet, a fusion of tea and honey.

    Oolong osmanthus honey?

    "I will grow up quickly, and stand beside you, brother, to protect you." Luo Qingye bent down, and he boldly approached the corner of Chu Yiqiao's lips, placed a light kiss on it, and then looked at him: "So Brother, don't die, okay?"

    This kiss was tender and cautious, but it was hotter than the eyes and words just now.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye's rippling eyes, and even knew why he was going to die in his mind, before he had time to look at Luo Qingye intently, why did he smell it?

    And why did you kiss him?

    Is it the little lover's thanks after being intimate?

    The more he thought about it, the crazier the rebellious psychology in his bones became, so what if the fit was 5%, he believed in his own feelings, and he would do another check.

    If Luo Qingye could really make him feel comfortable, even the temporary mark could go so smoothly without any pain at all.

    It even made him want to...

    But don't be in a hurry, the kid hasn't grown up yet.

    Once a person has a reason to never turn back, he seems to be even more desperate. Although he feels that he is a little irrational now, his desire to see Luo Qingye grow up suddenly becomes stronger at this moment.

    He wanted to see Luo Qingye become taller and stronger.

    Chu Yiqiao let Luo Qingye approach, his eyes under the silver frame were full of tenderness, but there was an indescribable satiety at the end of his eyes.

    "Then grow up quickly."

    He couldn't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...
451K 16.7K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
72.3K 3K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...