This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

28

1.1K 52 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 28: A Little Sweet 28

    No. 2 obviously didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to say that. The professional smile was so momentarily stiff. He would become bigger, but smaller. The conditions really didn't allow it.

    And also sao.

    Chu Yiqiao didn't want to make things difficult for these people. He looked away, not wanting to stay here for a second: "He She, let's go." He turned and walked out of the so-called training hall.

    Just as he turned around, a burst of dizziness suddenly struck.

    Before he could react, He She supported his shoulders, and He She's steady voice rang in his ears: "It's okay, I'm behind you, can I stand firm?"

    "...Oh, I can." It was only for a moment Chu Yiqiao soon recovered from the dizziness. He glanced sideways at He She's hand on his shoulder, and wanted to shake off what was going on: "Let's go."

    He She looked at Chu Yiqiao pan The red ears did not speak again.

    Sure enough, the differentiation was too late and too pure, and he didn't realize what he was like now.

    Seeing the situation, the manager followed up immediately: "Do you want to see our other halls?

    " He was able to hide so deeply without being exposed. Thinking back to the Omega lying on the bed, it seems that one is willing to take money to beat people and the other is willing to spend money to be beaten.

    And the trainer seems to love his profession very much.

    What kind of role did the disappeared person play in the palace?

    Did Jiang Mianhuai use the Caesars Palace for anything else besides engaging in phoenixes?

    "Yes, my lord, the trainers in our training hall are all in the role of dom. They uphold the principle of supremacy of spirit, happiness and happiness, and refuse physical harm. They can not only let the guests experience the pleasure, but also relieve them of physical and mental pressure. It is the exclusive secret of the Caesars Palace Training Center."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled silently, whoring c is just whoring c, and he said it so grandiosely.

    "Maybe the prince wants to see something more exciting?" The manager pointed to another door not far away, and he said a few words softly with his hands on the invisible intercom next to his ear, and the door not far away slowly opened.

    In an instant, the scene of a dinner party came into view, with gorgeous crystal lights on the ceiling, and an absurd scene of group splits, and the sound blocked by the soundproof door was completely exposed. Every corner, overlapping, tearing, even a human/// body feast is served on the table.

    The waiter in a tuxedo placed the food on the people on the table, with a smile on his face, and the faint touch of his hands made people tremble.

    "Don't move, or I will punish you, Mr. Li."

    What else is Mr. Zhang, Mr. Li, all kinds of surnames are in this kind of banquet, including alpha, omega and even beta. The absurdity that comes is all well-known existences from all walks of life, and many of them have familiar faces.

    The pheromones are mixed and entangled, and other smells fill the space, playing the unsightly feast game without any consideration.

    He She keenly caught other smells. He glanced at Chu Yiqiao, but found that Chu Yiqiao's face remained unchanged, as if he couldn't feel anything, at most, his ears were red. That's right, Chu Yiqiao couldn't smell it, and his body had a delayed reaction to these pheromones, but he was still worried that these gases had aphrodisiac properties.

    "How is it, my lord?" the manager asked with a smile.

    Chu Yiqiao's expression did not change, he had a panoramic view of the scene, his eyes under the cold glasses were still so indifferent, only a vague smile hung on the corner of his lips:

    "Very good, very exciting, really good at playing."

    It turned out It's not that Jiang Mianhuai is supported by his grandfather, but by big names from all walks of life.

    Since this muddy water has entered, naturally no one can get out, and if they can't get out, they have to hide together, so that they can enjoy and taste the sweetness of the cake. Who is willing to share such a tempting cake, and dare to move it.

    "There is one more exciting." The manager took Chu Yiqiao to the other side: "Many people spend a lot of money just to watch such a performance, which is passionate and exciting."

    Chu Yiqiao thought that there could be more Hot eyes?

    Turning right in the corridor, they stopped in front of a very chic private room.

    The manager pushed open the door of the private room, and the moment the light was turned on, the indoor environment came into view. The decoration of the huge private room is full of European style, but the things inside are very monotonous. A luxurious sofa set is placed in the center, facing a 180-degree floor-to-ceiling window, which is covered by a black cloth . There is a huge wine cabinet next to the wall, which is filled with all kinds of rare red wine and foreign wine.

    Chu Yiqiao looked a little unexpected to him. It was normal here, but he didn't take it lightly. After all, if the scum hasn't come, it means that the show hasn't started yet.

    "This is VIP No. 1 of the movie theater. It is the best place to view the free fighting movie theater. You can have a panoramic view of the entire stage. Tonight, Young Master Jiang has specially prepared a match for the prince, and it will be staged soon."

    "Where's Jiang Mianhuai?" Chu Yiqiao didn't care what kind of private room it was, he didn't come here to play.

    "Prince, don't be impatient. This is a special performance that Jiang Shao ordered me to prepare for you. He will come in a while. Please sit down for a while." The manager turned and left the room after speaking, and he gently closed the door , while opening the door, he bowed his head and held his ears: "The prince has entered VIP No. 1 of the movie theater, and we can start."

    The sound insulation of the private room is very good, and the room is cut off from all outside sounds and soon fell into silence.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the room, and finally stopped in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. He said it was a floor-to-ceiling window, but it didn't even have handrails. He reached out to touch it, and found that the window was simply a dead window, which could not be pushed or opened.

    what the hell.

    "Bridge, something is wrong here."

    Hearing He She's doubts, Chu Yiqiao looked sideways at He She behind him without trying to hide it: "This is the Caesars Palace, the black industry chain of the Caesars Club. I just found out that there is such a place under the Caesars Club. Jiang Mianhuai He told me that he intends to use this batch of unqualified medicine on people in this place, and it is some people in this Caesars Palace."

    "Some people?" He She asked puzzledly: "Who?"

    "Special industry Server." Chu Yiqiao put down his hand, rubbed his fingertips and frowned when he felt the dust, this hygiene is really not good enough: "And this group of people is very likely to be black households, that is, they were left here by some special means As for why I guessed this way, it’s because Ono was also one of the victims who went out from here.”

    He She frowned: “This little alpha is a service provider in a special industry?”

    “That’s why I suspect that this place will be Where, I never knew there was such an existence under the Caesars Club before. And the secrecy is so strict that even many traces of this group of people have been deliberately erased, leaving only some very simple traces of existence, such as growing up in an orphanage. Information."

    Out of selfishness, Chu Yiqiao did not reveal the scene when he saw Luo Qingye, it was wrapped in a gift box, and a bow was tied around his neck, "From Jiang Mianhuai's mouth, I probably know that there is a A group of vulnerable groups are disappearing, and they are packaged, and the injection of unqualified drugs to these people may not be known, but it can also be known."

    "You mean that Caesars Palace is likely to be A huge human trafficking criminal group?" He She suddenly realized the seriousness of the situation, and felt how dangerous Chu Yiqiao would be if he went alone tonight: "You shouldn't have come like this, it's too dangerous."

    "Jiang Mianhuai dare not touch me, because I have what he wants in my hand, and now he can't find a way to threaten me with his life." Chu Yiqiao continued: "He knows exactly what Caesar's Palace is, The people inside are likely to be people that we can't find out, that is, what I call the disappeared people. What kind of people are likely to disappear, that is, people who have been trafficked, and people who have been resold many times. If Jiang Mianhuai really wanted to vent his anger on these people, inject unqualified medicine, and then throw the blame on me, even if I didn't inject it, I would still be held accountable, because I didn't check the medicine properly."

    "So you want tonight Let's see what he wants to do?" He She suddenly remembered what Grandpa Chu Yiqiao had said to him before.

    ——If I said, as long as you marry Yiqiao, I can give you 60% of the shares belonging to the Chu Group? Even Yiqiao's father wanted this share very much.

    So what Chu Yiqiao's father wanted was the 60% stake?

    If he could marry Chu Yiqiao and get the 60% of the shares, wouldn't that be a way to protect Chu Yiqiao?

    "This is one of the reasons, and there is another reason." Chu Yiqiao sat on the sofa, crossed his legs, his eyes fell on the floor-to-ceiling window in front of him, and the expression under the lens was vague: "I want to know that Xiaoye has suffered Naturally, my people can't be wronged about anything."

    He She's expression froze, and it was that Luo Qingye again.

    At this moment, the black cloth outside the floor-to-ceiling windows was slowly pulled away, like the curtain of a stage play, and Chu Yiqiao discovered that it turned out to be a large LED screen, not a floor-to-ceiling window.

    Dozens of cards appeared on the big screen, just like cards.

    "Yiqiao, choose the meeting gift I carefully prepared for you, and treat it as a gift for your first visit to Caesars Palace." The

    door of the private room was pushed from the outside, and the person who walked in was Jiang Mianhuai.

    Jiang Mianhuai saw He She besides Chu Yiqiao, and an interesting look flashed in his eyes, as if he had discovered something more interesting. He picked up the miniature remote control in his hand and clicked on the screen, and saw all the cards slowly unfold.

    Each card is filled with extremely good-looking men and women, and the numbers are marked below, whether it is Alpha or Omega. The overly revealing attire makes the overall picture look unsightly, full of yellow waste.

    It is also more certain that Caesars Palace is the place where the black industrial chain was born.

    "Let me introduce to you, the numbers 2-50 on the cards are all the most outstanding teachers in Caesars Palace. There are alpha and omega, all of which can meet the different requirements of customers." Jiang Mianhuai looked at his son's calm expression at this time, This made him

    a little excited. What if he looked at the others: "You have met No. 2, and I heard that you don't like it. Don't you like so many trainers here?" It was nothing more than crushing the hope he held on to, making him powerless to resist.

    "Where are those unqualified medicines?" Chu Yiqiao didn't intend to say any nonsense to this scum.

    "What's the rush? If you don't like me, I have others." Jiang Mianhuai tapped the control button, and all the cards on the screen disappeared, and another card slowly appeared, compared with the dozens of cards in the previous round card, this time only one card appeared: "This trainer used to be the ace trainer of Caesars Palace, whether it is alpha or Omega, he can be subdued by him, and he is a legend among the trainers of Caesars Palace."

    Card The cards rotate slowly.

    Jiang Mianhuai became more and more excited. He stared at Chu Yiqiao's expression closely, wanting to see Chu Yiqiao's shocked look.

    The card was completely flipped to the front, and there was a boy in a white suit on it, who looked young and handsome like a little prince.

    The young man was sitting on a red chair with his legs slightly//spread, slightly bent over with his elbows resting on his thighs, stroking a whip in his hand. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the eyebrows and eyes are restrained and confident, the corners of the lips are slightly raised, and these pure black eyes seem to make people fascinated.

    "His name is No. 1. Caesars Palace was once known as the legendary ace trainer. Regardless of his young age, he is the first trainer in Caesars Palace. It took three years of training to be born. He is best at seducing people with his eyes." , no one can escape his alpha temptation, whether it is Omega or alpha. Yiqiao, does it look familiar?"

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the familiar face and strange expression on the card, his lips stiffened slightly, and his cold eyes swayed Open ripples.

    So that's why Luo Qingye didn't want him to go out as usual?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
54.3K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
452K 16.7K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...