This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

18

1.5K 70 2
By LiannQ

Chapter 18: A Little Sweet 18

    Good times always fly by so fast. After a day of horse racing on Saturday, it’s Sunday afternoon in the blink of an eye, and it’s time to go to school.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to school." Chu Yiqiao casually took a car key from the metal rabbit tray at the entrance, and he glanced at Luo Qingye who was still sitting on a chair grinding his shoes: "I'll start Go to the garage and drive, and wait for me downstairs."

    Just as he was about to touch the doorknob, he felt that the corner of his clothes was being pulled, and looking back, it was Luo Qingye who was holding his clothes, with pitiful eyes.

    "Brother, I don't want to live in school, I want to go home." Luo Qingye felt very tormented when he thought that he would not see Chu Yiqiao for another month, but he was afraid that Chu Yiqiao would see through his intentions, so he said seriously: "I promise to study hard when I go home, and I will definitely not delay the school courses."

    This week, his pheromone dependence on Chu Yiqiao became much stronger, and he felt anxious at the thought of not being able to hug Chu Yiqiao for a month sweeping.

    "Why don't you like living in school? Don't you have a good relationship with your classmates?" Chu Yiqiao held the car keys. The reason why he sent Luo Qingye to school in person was naturally to deal with the children's affairs. Who would dare to bully him at school? People, who dares to use violence against Luo Qingye, he will not stand idly by.

    Seeing the uneasiness and anxiety in Luo Qingye's eyes, he was even more certain that someone in the school was bullying Luo Qingye, and became annoyed after being silent for two days.

    The little alpha develops relatively slowly, and he didn't eat that well before, and he's a little fleshy during this time, but it's definitely incomparable to alphas of the same age, not even some Omega physical fitness.

    In addition, this school is an international school, and many children have already judged who they should play with and who is not worthy of playing with them based on their family background. He also did not give Luo Qingye any identity in an open and honest manner. He didn't think clearly about the identity he should give Luo Qingye before, but now he has thought clearly.

    Luo Qingye stood up and hugged Chu Yiqiao's arm, lowered his head and replied sullenly: "I don't live alone with them. I feel that I am incompatible with them and I am very scared."

    Chu Yiqiao trembled listening to the small alpha ending, which made people feel distressed. He knew that the nature of this school was indeed the case, so he raised his hand and patted him on the head: "Don't worry, no one will touch you again, believe in brother "

    Luo Qingye liked Chu Yiqiao touching his head, rubbed his warm palm nostalgicly, looked up at Chu Yiqiao, his eyes were bright: "Why won't anyone touch me again?"

    This is...

    to give Has he got a name?

    "Because you are my younger brother of Chu Yiqiao, naturally no one will dare to touch you."

    "..." Luo Qingye's eyes darkened expectantly, is it just his younger brother?

    But the brother he called didn't mean that.

    Chu Yiqiao had a panoramic view of Luo Qingye's disappointed expression: "Let's go, I'll take you to school."

    One month is indeed too long.

    The school gate is still overcrowded. Parents drop off their children at the gate of the dormitory building, and cars are not allowed to enter. Just as each child got out of their own luxury car and walked in while carrying their own bags, the school gate slowly opened, and a Maybach drove into the school openly.

    became the center of attention.

    Jian Ze had just unbuckled his seat belt in the car and was about to get out of the car. He inadvertently caught a glimpse of the Maybach driving into the school. The co-pilot's window was open, and he saw a familiar profile, which was Luo Qingye.

    "Son, is that your classmate?"

    Jian Ze looked at her mother: "Oh, a classmate."

    Jian Ze's mother grabbed Jian Ze's hand, with a mysterious tone, and pointed at the Maybach: "Do you see that? The first three letters of the license plate number of the car are CYQ, which means that it is the private car of Chu Yiqiao, the president of the Galaxy Group

    . ?" Jian Ze had a delicate expression, he naturally knew who Chu Yiqiao was, but why was Luo Qingye in Chu Yiqiao's car?

    "Oh my son, hurry up and get close to the children of the Chu family and build a good relationship. Recently, your father's hospitals want the most advanced medical equipment from his family. They are all robbed. It's very rare." Jian Ze When the mother thought that her son was in the same class as the children of the Chu family, she was a little excited: "Why didn't I expect that, Mr. Chu is 28 this year, he must have a child, as expected, he did it secretly and did not let outsiders know. Son , Do you hear me, build a good relationship, and invite someone to come to play at home next time during the holiday."

    Jian looked at her self-satisfied mother, and was speechless: "Don't you think about it, isn't the classmate who is in the same class as your son? Is it average age? Do you think your son is still in kindergarten? How old is he? My mother is sixteen or seventeen. Chu Yiqiao gave birth to a child at ten years old? Funny."

    He opened the door and got off the car with his schoolbag.

    "Hey son!" Jian Ze's mother obviously knew her son's violent temper, and she grabbed Jian Ze's schoolbag: "Then listen to my mother, even if you have an average relationship with others, be polite to them, and don't offend Chu Dude, we can't figure it out. Don't fight all day long, look at your injuries when you came back last week, I don't know if you thought you were a gangster! Save face for your dad, you know!"

    "Tch." Jane shook off Jian Ze's mother's hand closed the car door forcefully.

    It turns out that Luo Qingye is from the Chu family, no wonder.

    Jane walked towards the dormitory building, and just when he was about to enter the dormitory building, two people in black suits who looked like bodyguards suddenly appeared in front of him and stopped him from entering the dormitory building.

    "Excuse me, are you Jian Ze's classmate?"

    Jian Ze frowned impatiently: "Who are you?" The

    elder brother of the bodyguard said politely: "That's right, Mr. Chu of my family wants to know about some of the young master's interpersonal relationships at school. I don't know if it's convenient for you to go to the principal's office right now?"

    "It's not convenient." Jian Ze said directly.

    "Then I'm sorry." The bodyguard glanced at his colleague: "Take it away."

    The principal's office is on the top floor of the academic building. The elevator door opened with a 'ding' sound. The bodyguards on both sides raised their hands and pressed the elevator door. The principal who waited outside the elevator door saw Chu Yi in a silver-gray suit from the elevator. Qiao came out and immediately stepped forward to greet him with a smile.

    "Why did Mr. Chu come here suddenly? I didn't even prepare for it."

    Chu Yiqiao said calmly: "I just sent the child over, and I didn't come to the principal to talk about the child in person last time. I just happened to be free today. Come over and chat."

    "Ah, yes, you just delivered the child, are you here to deliver it yourself?" The principal was obviously a little surprised by Chu Yiqiao's attitude, the last time he stuffed a child in he thought it was just Chu Yiqiao's Children of friends.

    "My own child will naturally be sent by me." Chu Yiqiao said with a smile: "By the way, let the principal know about my future training plan for this child. Qing Ye is the young master of the Chu family and the future heir. I am very concerned about how I behave, how my interpersonal relationship is, and how I study." The

    principal smiled at Shang Chu Yiqiao, and when he heard that Luo Qingye was actually the young master of the Chu family, his head froze for a moment. He didn't say it before, and it was also Chu Yiqiao's special assistant who was docking, and he didn't see that Chu Yiqiao attached so much importance to the child, so he quickly explained:

    "Mr. Chu, you also know that Class A is the top class in the school. My class is also a group of dragons and phoenixes, so there must be no problem with the atmosphere. I also believe that the young master can integrate into the class very well, and playing with these children, there must be no problem with the interpersonal relationship."

    While talking Taking Chu Yiqiao into his office, he didn't dare to neglect at all, for fear that if he neglected, he would withdraw his capital.

    Galaxy Group is now their largest shareholder.

    "Really?"

    The headmaster felt that his back was sweating with this indifferent "really?" He quickly asked Chu Yiqiao to sit on the sofa, and only sat down when he saw someone sitting down: "It's the young master who is here!" Did something happen at school?"

    Chu Yiqiao sat on the sofa, legs crossed, sitting elegantly, and the smile under the glasses was a bit cool: "Otherwise, would I come to you? My kid is so good. He only came to school for a month, but he was caught by the school. Violence, injuries all over my body when I went home. I absolutely need to find out who this matter is and why."

    The word "school violence" made the principal gasp, he never thought of the class A When a child is so arrogant, sometimes there will be some small conflicts, and there will be bumps and bumps, but it happens to be involved in the Chu family, and the words "school violence" are added. This incident shows that Chu Yiqiao is really serious. It's time to deal with it.   

      "Compared to other alphas of the same age, Xiaoye is petite and has a cute and shy personality, but I don't think this is a reason for him to be bullied."

      Chu Yiqiao's eyes became colder: "Not to mention locking him in the toilet Violence against him caused his fragile heart to be hurt more seriously.

      On the one hand, it was the students' problems, on the other hand, it was the teacher's negligence in management, and the school's safety issues. Now I am very suspicious of the school's management. I have shaken whether this kind of education is worth my continued investment."    

     The loud questioning sound made the principal seem to have picked up a bomb, and he showed a sorry expression: "Mr. Chu, it is my failure to do a good job in the school. I will definitely investigate and give you an explanation, and give the child an explanation."    

     "Mr. Chu, we brought this student."   

      At this moment, the voice of the bodyguard outside the door came, and Chu Yiqiao looked out and saw that day. The boy who bumped into Luo Qingye on purpose at the school gate.   

     Jian Ze was very upset at being arrested, but when he saw the Omega man in a suit and leather shoes on the sofa inside, his impatience subsided for a moment.  

      The principal was a little confused, so: "Jian Ze? Why are you here?"   

     "You are Jian Ze." Chu Yiqiao looked at the young man at the door.  

     Jian Ze met this man, pretending to be calm, her Adam's apple rolled: "Yes, it's me, what's wrong?"

    "It was you who bullied my family Luo Qingye, locked him in the toilet and beat and kicked him violently, didn't you?" Chu Yiqiao asked directly, he looked at this strong and strong Jian Ze, such a physique of alpha placed Next to Luo Qingye, one pushed two Luo Qingye, and his heart became more and more annoyed.

    His little alpha is so small, how can he stand bullied by such an alpha.

    Jian Ze: "???"

    He punched and kicked Luo Qingye? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
3.5M 147K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
66.5K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...
460K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...