This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

17

1.6K 69 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 17: A Little Sweet 17

    The sky is clear, the sun is mild, and the good weather is especially caring. The horses are galloping on the lawn. Chu Yiqiao feels that he has not relaxed like this for a long time, let alone hearing the cheers of Luo Qingye in his arms, as if it brought him back to his boyhood , unscrupulous, extremely rebellious, longing for the age of freedom.

    He ran to the farthest part of the racecourse before slowly stopping, and then led the horse back the same way.

    "Are you happy?"

    Luo Qingye leaned on Chu Yiqiao's chest, he felt the sound of his heartbeat colliding with Chu Yiqiao's heartbeat, and the heartbeats of each other were extremely clear like drums, and every time he felt it It is close to Chuyi Bridge.

    He turned his head to look at Chu Yiqiao, with a bright smile: "I'm very happy." His

    eyes fell on the thin sweat on Chu Yiqiao's forehead, and what he thought of was what the butler said just now, but the butler only said half of it, and said it out I don't like being close to alpha, what about him?

    Why are you willing to let him come closer?

    Is it because he is good?

    "I liked riding a horse when I was studying. I would come here when I was depressed. I enjoy the feeling of racing with the wind." Chu Yiqiao pulled the rein and let the horse walk to the lake beside him. He said softly: " At that time, the pressure was very high, the pressure of learning, the pressure of the family business, all the pressure to bear, impenetrable, I was like an iron wall, I couldn’t stop.”

    There was also the pressure of the physical condition, as an Omega, I couldn’t continue to be maliciously attacked The pressure, to bear everything he could not bear.

    The only thing sustaining him is hate.

    He hated the Jiang family's blood flowing through his body, and hated that Alpha used Omega as a weak and incompetent tool. So he can't compromise, let alone give up everything his mother left him, but also take away everything from the Jiang family, no matter how tired he is, he has to move forward.

    Maybe he is not destined to be perfect, he doesn't know when something will happen to him, just like what He She said, when the value of pheromone disorder syndrome in his body reaches an uncontrollable threshold, the body will react immediately, and may start to vomit blood , may leave with a high fever, or may become a vegetative state in shock.

    But before it got so bad, he couldn't give up his soon-to-be-successful plan and take back everything that belonged to him so that his dead mother could rest in peace.

    "Brother, are you tired?"

    One hand stroked his forehead, and the comfortable contact made Chu Yiqiao lower his eyes. He looked at Shang Luo Qingye's clear and bright eyes, revealing the cleanliness of ignorance, which made him a little Shaken: "It was just before, but not now." I

    have already got used to living in the vortex, used to the invulnerable iron wall, and I won't be tired anymore.

    Now he wants to train Luo Qingye into such a person.

    "Brother, there is you in the biological book, saying that you are a great scientist, because you invented the blocker vaccine and protected countless Omega. You are also the chairman of the Omega Protection Association, protecting thousands of Omega. You are also an outstanding young entrepreneur, The leader of Yinhe Group manages more than 100,000 employees, researches medical equipment, and benefits the society. Many people admire you and think you are amazing."

    Chu Yiqiao listened to Luo Qingye's praise to himself, but he was indifferent in his heart Yes, he heard these words too much, and it didn't work for him.

    "But you are just my brother."

    Chu Yiqiao paused while holding the rein.

    The horse also stopped and lowered its head to drink water by the river.

    Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao, and wiped the sweat off Chu Yiqiao's forehead with his sleeve: "It doesn't matter how powerful Chu Yiqiao is outside, he is a scientist and an entrepreneur. But at home, in Xiaoye's heart , you are my elder brother, you don’t seem to be close to the elder brother who is actually soft and gentle. You are the one who is willing to give me a home, and you don’t dislike my background, let alone ask about my past.”

    “You have Ono now, I I can share it with my brother." Luo Qingye hugged his waist, put his ear on Chu Yiqiao's heart and listened to the heartbeat: "I will study hard at school, grow up quickly and stand beside my brother to help you, brother, you too You don’t have to be so tired anymore, Xiao Ye will protect you.”

    My brother’s waist is really thin.

    The boy's words were very heartwarming, and his embrace was very warm.

    Chu Yiqiao didn't expect such a person to say this to him, and he didn't expect Luo Qingye to say something like protecting himself. From childhood to adulthood, he has been alone, living alone, going to school alone, and working hard alone. Luo Qingye was the first accident when he lived to the age of 28, the accident that broke his life by opening a huge gift box.

    Another thing is that

    he doesn't dislike Luo Qingye approaching him.

    There was a feeling of numbness and fever on the back of his neck, and he suddenly remembered the dream he had last night. He dreamed of Luo Qingye.

    This little alpha is too clingy.

    Don't even let him dream.

    So as long as Luo Qingye is obedient, he can give him the best things in the world.

    "So good." Chu Yiqiao rubbed Luo Qingye's head, said the rein and turned the horse around: "Brother teaches you how to ride a horse, you first hold the rein with both hands."

    Luo Qingye grabbed the rein, and then saw Chu Yiqiao's hands covered the back of his hand, holding the rein together with him, looking down, these hands, which were fairer and slender than him, looked like works of art in the sun, which made people look white and couldn't get tired of it. transfer.

    If this hand is used to grab the sheets, how much should it be seen.

    He admits that he always thinks about these things, but facing Chu Yiqiao, he really can't control it.

    Under Chu Yiqiao's careful guidance and hands-on teaching, Luo Qingye quickly learned to ride a horse. The two played from early morning to afternoon, and they returned to the villa on the racecourse to rest when they saw that the sun was getting stronger.

    "Hiss..."

    When walking back to the villa, Chu Yiqiao saw Luo Qingye stop after a few steps, and then he stopped when he heard Luo Qingye's gasping sound, and saw Luo Qingye's expression was a bit dazed when he looked sideways Hong Weiwei:

    "What's the matter?"

    Luo Qingye was a little bit embarrassed, seeing that the villa was still some distance away, his legs hurt when he walked.

    At this moment, Chu Yiqiao seemed to be thinking of something, his eyes fell on Luo Qingye's legs, and he chuckled softly: "Did it hurt your thigh?"

    "Brother, you are still laughing!" Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao He blushed even more at the joke, and glared at him angrily.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye's embarrassment and anger, and for some reason, he was inexplicably pleasing him, the corners of his lips were sunken and curved a little bit:

    "Do you want to hug?"

    This little alpha has not grown up yet, he can act like a baby and is very cute It is okay to have a small temper, because it is also quite cute. It is a pity that I may not see such an appearance when I think that I will grow up rapidly in the future.

    "I can go on my own, without my brother hugging me." Luo Qingye felt that his inexplicable self-esteem had risen just like this. He would have heard Chu Yiqiao give him a hug. Just hug him onto the horse, the disparity in strength made him a little frustrated.

    Anyway, it's an alpha, it's okay to pretend to be weak, but it's not okay to be really weak.

    As soon as the voice fell, he was caught off guard by Chu Yiqiao, his eyes widened in astonishment at the moment of weightlessness, and he hugged Chu Yiqiao's shoulder reflexively.

    It seems that his self-esteem has been frustrated more than being carried on the horse, which is completely different from the feeling he took the initiative.

    "You don't need to be brave in front of me, just say it when it hurts, just say it if you're unhappy, don't hide it." Chu Yiqiao hugged Luo Qingye horizontally, as if the person he was holding in his arms was weightless, and moved forward Luo Qingye walked to the villa: "Call me your brother, then I will be your brother. It is good for brothers to be honest with each other."

    Luo Qingye opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say. He was at a loss for what to say suddenly. , how does it feel...

    It's not him who is taking the lead.

    My heart was beating almost out of my throat, and I was inexplicably nervous.

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his eyes and glanced at Luo Qingye, and saw the little alpha lowered his head, not shy but pursing his lips tightly, as if he was struggling or unbelievable, he took a full view of Luo Qingye's expression with a smile that was not a smile , did not speak again.

    "Brother, that... Did it hurt when you first learned how to ride a horse?"

    Chu Yiqiao carried Luo Qingye upstairs to the rest room, and when he finally couldn't bear it, he smiled and said nothing. Putting Luo Qingye next to the bed, he happened to see the butler standing at the door, said a few words to ask him to help bring some ointment, then turned and walked to the French window.

    Luo Qingye was a little confused, until he saw Chu Yiqiao press the curtain opening button next to the French window, and watched the heavy curtains slowly being drawn up, his throat tightened slightly.

    "It will hurt." Chu Yiqiao turned around, and with a 'tear' sound, he took off his leather gloves.

    Luo Qingye looked at the slender white hand detaching from the black glove. The strong color contrast made the picture very impactful. It was obviously just taking off the glove, but there was a bit of indescribable temptation. His gaze was fixed on Chu Yiqiao, as if he was looking forward to taking off the riding outfit.

    Unfortunately, did not take off.

    "Master, I brought the medicine." The butler knocked on the door, walked to Chu Yiqiao with the medicine and handed it to him.

    Chu Yiqiao took the medicine: "You go and prepare lunch, we will go down in an hour."

    "Alright, young master." The housekeeper nodded, looked thoughtfully at Luo Qingye on the bed before leaving, and then led the door away.

    After closing the door, the room was instantly quiet, but this quietness was filled with an ambiguous atmosphere.

    Luo Qingye's throat tightened: "...Brother, why are you pulling the curtains?"

    Then he saw Chu Yiqiao squatting in front of him.

    His gaze went straight into Chu Yiqiao's eyes without glasses. The glazed brown eyes were outlined with gentleness under the outline of the lights above his head, and then he saw Chu Yiqiao's lips curled into a smile, as if he had been hit by a red heart in an instant. Like that, his eyes fell on these lips, and he thought of something.

    "I was afraid that you would be shy, so I closed the curtains." Chu Yiqiao opened the lid of the ointment, raised his eyes and smiled, "Take off your pants, and I will apply the ointment for you."

    "!" Luo Qingye's back stiffened, and he pulled the corner of his mouth stiffly, asking him to open his legs and then... "Brother, let me do it myself." He

    said to get the ointment.

    "You see you are shy again." Chu Yiqiao took the ointment back and smiled softly: "It's okay, you don't need to be shy in front of your brother."

    Luo Qingye once again met Chu Yiqiao's smiling eyes, gentle and elegant , not leaking, as if he really is a perfect brother. If it is true that Chu Yiqiao has always hated Alpha as the housekeeper said, then what is he?

    Allow yourself to blend into his domain, allow yourself to be in close contact, and give yourself hope to train him to be a right-hand man. There is no such thing as a pie in the sky, but it is Chu Yiqiao who is handing him the pie now.

    This man has an irresistible charm of being willing to sink, making people want to get close even though they are aware of the danger. He is just the one who is opposed by such a gentle general.

    But so what,

    he was willing.

    Luo Qingye put his hand on his waist, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he raised his eyes cautiously, showing shyness in his eyes, showing his willingness to greet or refusal vividly:

    "Brother, be gentle, Xiaoye is afraid of pain."

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his eyes Laugh out loud: "OK."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
54.3K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...