This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

16

1.6K 75 5
By LiannQ

Chapter 16

    ——Qiaoqiao, go away, leave him quickly, don't look back...

    Cherry brandy pheromone is extraordinarily strong in the middle of the night, without the slightest concealment of overwhelming drunkenness but extremely vulnerable.

    Luo Qingye slowly opened his eyes, awakened by the familiar smell, the most direct reaction from his body was that his Omega was in urgent need of comfort.

    Turning his face to the side, he found that Chu Yiqiao, who was lying beside him, seemed to be sleeping very restlessly, with shortness of breath, and his hands were tightly clutching the quilt on his chest.

    He once again felt the crumbling feeling in Chu Yiqiao's pheromone. He thought it was because he felt wrong, but now he felt right. The fragility he felt in the pheromone he smelled after school was Chu Yiqiao was very uncomfortable.

    Very obvious now.

    Recalling the last time I accidentally saw Chu Yiqiao taking medicine, what happened to Chu Yiqiao? not comfortable?

    "Brother?" Turning over and sitting up, he touched Chu Yiqiao's cheek with his hand, and found that Chu Yiqiao was sweating a lot, and his cheeks were covered with cold sweat, and it was very cold.

    "...Run..."

    Seeing what Chu Yiqiao was saying, Luo Qingye was out of breath, clutching the quilt tightly as if he had a nightmare. He gently stroked Chu Yiqiao's cheek with his hand, until a drop of coolness fell on his finger, and he was stunned.

    The man...

    cried.

    Turn on the bedside lamp, the dim light illuminates the bedroom slightly, Chu Yiqiao is lying on his side curled up, his pale face is reflected in Luo Qingye's pupils, his eyelashes are tightly closed, trembling hair on his forehead is soaked in sweat , there was still the CEO who was strategizing during the day, and his vulnerability was clearly seen by another person in the middle of the night.

    Omega pheromones are messy and overflowing, and the slightly intoxicating smell of cherry brandy is like waves, advancing layer by layer, sometimes violently and sometimes slowly.

    It's like waiting to be invaded and attacked.

    "Brother, did you have a nightmare?" Luo Qingye leaned close to Chu Yiqiao, covered the back of his neck with his hands, felt the burning heat in the glands on the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck, and the alpha pheromone on his body no longer covered him , released slowly, and gently covered Chu Yiqiao's body.

    Looking at Chu Yiqiao's pale and fragile face, there is no need to hide his shameful thoughts in the middle of the night, and the innocent, romantic, clear and bright eyes in the daytime are full of greed and possession at this moment. The eyes that do not match his age are what the cruelty of this society taught him first .

    Whatever you want, if you think hard and work hard, you will always get it.

    He saw Chu Yiqiao's fragility for the first time, and this time, he saw it again. The last time it was differentiation, this time Chu Yiqiao's pheromone was a little out of control, most likely because of the sequelae caused by delayed differentiation, normal AO will differentiate at the age of sixteen, and delayed differentiation means delayed development.

    And this development refers to the sexual response.

    "...hot." Chu Yiqiao felt that he was in dire straits, his whole body was hot and cold, and the back of his neck was scorching hot, so uncomfortable that he wanted to be scratched.

    In his muddle, he dreamed of his mother, the scum, the alpha employees who wandered in front of him all day, and finally Luo Qingye.

    In an unconscious state, Luo Qingye watched Chu Yiqiao's slender and white hands tugging at his collar, exposing his collarbone covered with thin sweat, his jaw slightly lifted, beads of sweat falling, his chest heaving up and down, and his rapid breathing made everyone Seconds become difficult.

    "Uncomfortable? Do you need me to take off your clothes?"

    "...Take off."

    Luo Qingye, who agreed, took off his sweat-soaked pajamas, and his body as cold as white jade was perfectly outlined by the dim light, reflected in his eyes Sometimes the meaning of greed becomes more and more crazy.

    A few bewitching voices came from his ears, and the warmth fell on the side of his neck. Chu Yiqiao listened to the familiar voice, but the tone was very strange. He wanted to open his eyes but found that he had no strength. When he felt the back of his neck being gently pinched, his body trembled, a comfortable tremor.

    Just the right amount of strength, the comfort of his fingers, wandered on his nerves.

    He couldn't tell what it felt like, only that it felt comfortable.

    Subconsciously turned over, the red glands on the back of the neck were exposed in front of his eyes.

    "Brother, your pheromone smells like cherry brandy. It's very charming. I saw the eyes of your assistant and He She. They all wanted to eat you. I don't like them approaching you. I don't like them leaving pheromones on you, and I don't like the way they look at you. I know they all want you."

    "But unfortunately, you are mine."

    Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao turn over, neck The glands at the back were completely exposed in front of him, and the beautiful lines of the back were all a daydream.

    He slowly approached, watching the look at the bottom of this pale pink gland getting hotter:

    "Do you have a feeling, as long as we get close, the pheromones will involuntarily intertwine, you will feel comfortable, will you Controlled and attracted to me. I guess the pheromone compatibility between us is 100%, or even higher. Otherwise, why would I approach you uncontrollably, fall in love with you, and miss you when I can't see you."

    Warm His breath fell on the back of his neck, and Luo Qingye laughed when he saw Chu Yiqiao's body trembling slightly, as if in response to him.

    The boy's laughter was hoarse and bewitching, and it would be better to describe it as sick than bewitching.

    "I like you so much, I really like you."

    Chu Yiqiao felt something covering the back of his neck, it was warm, even slightly warm and humid, and finally he was touched softly.

    Suddenly the body tensed up suddenly, and in the next moment, the repulsion and discomfort all over the body disappeared, so that the other alpha pheromones that were trying to invade were all isolated, as if they had found a place to rely on, and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

    Luo Qingye looked at the man who had fallen asleep in his arms, and knew that this was a sign of accepting his own pheromone comfort. He pursed his lips, and rubbed the corners of his lips lightly with his fingertips, as if reminiscing about something, and then showed a bright and innocent smile.

    "Brother, you can only be mine."

    Looking forward to riding a horse during the day, he doesn't know how to ride a horse, because...

    he taught people to "ride a horse".

    .

    The Queen of the Night Racecourse is Chu Yiqiao's private racecourse. It has raised dozens of world-renowned horse breeds. It is bred by a special person, and many horses are active in major competitions.

    In the huge racecourse, a horse with extremely beautiful fur runs on the endless lawn. Under the cloudless sky, the golden hair of the Akhal Takema exudes a beautiful luster. It runs extremely fast, but does not Lost elegance.

    And the man riding on the Akhatak horse, wearing a black and expensive riding suit, with skin as white as snow, and long legs that are eye-catching, leaned slightly and grabbed the rein, controlling the horse to cross a series of difficult obstacles perfectly, as if He didn't pay attention to these extremely difficult obstacles, and he was calm, elegant and heroic.

    It's Mr. Chu who was uncertain some time ago, refreshed.

    Luo Qingye stood outside the fence of the racecourse, staring intently at Chu Yiqiao who was riding a horse. He didn't avert his gaze for a moment. He couldn't avert it at all. Chu Yiqiao robbed all his eyeballs, leaving only this figure in his vision.

    He knew that Chu Yiqiao had an extraordinary background, but he had never seen Chu Yiqiao who was like a prince. He was riding a horse, elegant and charming, as if he was born with the focus of attention. What else does this man not like? Knowing the charm, I really want to continue to watch it again.

    His chest was burning hot, and his desire to explore and pursue made him feel that pheromones were ready to move and wanted to continue to attach to Chu Yiqiao.

    Just like last night, leave your own taste on Chu Yiqiao.

    "You are the first person to bring the young master to the racecourse, and you are still an alpha."

    Luo Qingye turned his head and looked at the middle-aged man who was talking to him. He was a beta, wearing a suit and uniform, with a gentle temperament, like an old-fashioned housekeeper:

    "Are you?"

    What does it mean to be an alpha?

    "My surname is He, and I am the housekeeper of the Chu family. I grew up watching the young master. He is very lonely and has few friends. You are the first alpha who can get so close to him and come to his horse farm." Butler He said: "It means that you are very special, you are an alpha that the young master does not reject."

    "The first one?" Luo Qingye caught this word, and filled his heart with indescribable emotions: "Has He She never been here?"

    Steward He Puzzled and asked: "Who is He She?"

    Luo Qingye resisted the upward curve of his lips, and smiled sweetly: "Nothing, I just asked casually." Then he thought of the words that Steward He said: "Brother, does he reject Alpha? Steward He is also very interested in the

    little alpha in front of him, after all, the alpha that can make his young master approach is definitely not ordinary: "The young master is very repulsive to alpha, it is difficult for ordinary people to approach him, he has—"

    "Get on a horse?"

    Horseshoe The sound approached, butler He's words stopped abruptly, Luo Qingye looked up at Chu Yiqiao who was riding a horse and stretched out his hand towards him, the light was dazzling, and he was a little dazed.

    Under the sunlight, the halo shrouded the man on the horseback. He was heroic in the black riding suit, and his appearance was a little blurry, but the outline was very good-looking. I saw Chu Yiqiao bent down and reached out to him.

    The slender hands wearing half-finger gloves, the exposed knuckles are as white as jade, as if penetrated by light, with a scorching temperature that makes people eager to touch.

    Who does not long for light.

    Luo Qingye shook Chu Yiqiao's hand uncontrollably.

    The moment his hands were held, Chu Yiqiao lifted him up and put him on the horse's back. His eyes widened in shock, and he didn't react until his back was pressed against Chu Yiqiao's warm chest.

    He was easily picked up by an Omega.

    This is different from him begging for a hug, and the mood is a little subtle.

    Chu Yiqiao embraced the petite Luo Qingye from behind and pulled the reins. The distance between the two was instantly close. He clearly felt that Luo Qingye did not resist at all when he touched his body. Now he can be sure, He can stay with this little alpha.

    He woke up refreshed from that sleep last night, he had never been so comfortable. So 5% is nothing, it's just cold data.

    Or the temperature is more realistic to touch.

    He is sure.

    "Brother taught you how to ride a horse, study hard, I have to take the test." He pulled down the rein suddenly, and controlled the horse to gallop.

    The horses ran at a very fast speed, and ran wildly on the endless lawn. The cool wind passed through the hair and passed through the body, as if being embraced by the wind. The two matching pheromone scents merged in the air without any barrier, and Luo Qingye felt as if he was about to melt into Chu Yiqiao's embrace.

    Leaning against the not-so-large but safe chest, his warm breath fell on the side of his ear, Luo Qingye turned his eyes sideways, and what caught his eyes was Chu Yiqiao's exquisite jawline, which finally landed on Chu Yiqiao's thin lips , Adam's apple rolling.

    "Brother, when I learn it, I will hold you and ride a horse." The alpha's self-esteem began to stir up troubles, and it was the first time that he had such a strong thought.

    It's too embarrassing to be picked up easily by an Omega.

    He is no longer the Luo Qingye who has to rely on being poor and humble to survive. Now he has the opportunity to make himself stronger, and with Chu Yiqiao by his side, he wants to grow taller and stronger quickly.

    Hug Chu Yiqiao.

    How could Chu Yiqiao know what the little alpha was thinking, and it was even more impossible for him to know that the little alpha would grow taller and stronger so quickly. I only know that the alpha who can fit him is in a good mood, and now he is waiting for Luo Qingye to be able to cooperate with him in that big play when he is an adult.

    Pulling the reins to slow down the horse's running speed, the two of them rode leisurely on the lawn.

    "Well, I'll wait for you to grow up."

    Chu Yiqiao thought to himself, it's best to grow up quickly.

    He doesn't have much time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 343 16
She hated him. More than anything. He hated her, too. The very thought of her was enough to send him into a raging fit. No one understood when or why...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
46.6K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...