This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

5

2.6K 96 11
By LiannQ

Chapter 5

    Luo Qingye knelt in front of Chu Yiqiao's legs, his translucent eyes rippling.

    Chu Yiqiao caught the disbelief in Luo Qingye's eyes, as if he was exploring whether his words were true, leaning back in his chair with a calm expression, he was not in a hurry.

    Cultivating an heir requires "heart-to-heart" time.

    Knock, knock, knock -

    Chu Yiqiao didn't change his face when he heard the knock on the door, his light eyes narrowed slightly: "Please come in."

    This is what Koko saw when he opened the door and came in. Their Omega President Chu's chair was slightly sideways , looking at someone with downcast eyes, her expression was gentle and tender, and she noticed that there seemed to be a head protruding from the front of President Chu's legs.

    The hand holding the tea and milk trembled, and his eyes lit up.

    This, is this the legendary office passion! ! Still under the desk, still in front of the legs, the little head moved, as if moving forward slightly, everything that should be in the mind, and everything that should be in the mind, instantly filling up a novel about million begonias.

    Is this really something she can see without paying! !

    Seeing that it was his secretary Koko, Chu Yiqiao thought that he had asked his secretary to bring him tea and milk just now: "Let's put it down, it's hard work."

    Koko moved forward slowly, and she smiled: "Why is it so hard? President Chu, this is my job, if you still want to refill, I will come up at any time."

    His eyes glanced down quietly.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Hearing Chu Yiqiao's smiling voice, Koko looked at Chu Yiqiao with a guilty conscience, and his heart skipped a beat when he met the man's eyes.

    He obviously had a pair of amber eyes that were as gentle as glass, but there was no trace of warmth at the bottom. The luster and emotion revealed were cold, completely opposite to the gentleness on the face, which made people feel a sense of distance in their hearts, and even more An indescribable sense of oppression.

    As an Omega, koko felt that he couldn't bear the aura of President Chu at all, and was more stressed than Alpha.

    "It's nothing..." Koko doesn't have the air of gossip in the office just now, but now he is a humble worker, and he dares to reveal his true thoughts in front of the boss.

    Want to see the scene.

    "I forgot to introduce you, this is my little friend Luo Qingye, and he will come here often in the future." Chu Yiqiao patted Luo Qingye's head to signal him to sit up, and then seemed to think of something, he explained to koko: " If I have a meeting in the future, please help me take care of him, and take him out for a walk."

    ——My little friend.

    Luo Qingye did not expect that Chu Yiqiao would introduce himself like this, his eyes flickered, his little finger hooked on Chu Yiqiao's hand on the armrest, he knelt up and looked at Chu Yiqiao with a sweet smile: "Brother!"

    He heard a soft-hearted cry.

    Koko: "!!!" What a sweet brother, she also wants to be a brother, why is she a woman!

    Chu Yiqiao felt the warmth of being hooked by his little finger, and he could clearly see and hear the sincerity in the young boy's clear eyes and the joy in his call to Luo Qingye's moist but pure eyes.

    In just a few days, it can make Luo Qingye look "deeply affectionate" towards him, whether it is pure or not.

    He raised his hand and rubbed Luo Qingye's head: "Go and play with this koko sister, she is my secretary. I have something to deal with later." Then he told koko: "Take Xiaoye to buy clothes, all of you He will go to school next week, and prepare a few more sets of sportswear suitable for him to wear in school."

    When koko saw the little alpha Luo Qingye, at that moment, Her maternal brilliance as a single and unmarried person was inspired. Now that she is done, she can also buy clothes for her son to dress up at public expense. That is a very happy thing!

    So he beckoned to Luo Qingye: "Come on, go play with my sister."

    When Luo Qingye heard that Chu Yiqiao wanted to let him go with the others, he sat up and hugged Chu Yiqiao's waist suddenly. When he looked up, there was a look of fear in his eyes: "I don't want to leave my brother, Xiaoye doesn't need clothes Don't need to dress up, don't leave me..." The

    warmth was pressed against the waist and abdomen, the distance was too close, and the boy's arms around the waist were so strong.

    At this moment, Chu Yiqiao felt that the exhaustion and pain that he had when he went to see He She yesterday dissipated a bit, so whether it was his increased dose of medicine and blockers that had an effect, or Luo Qingye was an alpha Let him play a psychological role.

    "I didn't abandon you, but I really have something to deal with, and I'll be back soon." Chu Yiqiao coaxed patiently.

    Luo Qingye lowered his head, knowing that he didn't seem to be making progress. He was not qualified to be so swayed by gains and losses and to be arrogated by favors. After all, he had only known Chu Yiqiao for a few days, and he was not qualified to want such favors unscrupulously.

    The bottom of his eyes darkened, but...

    he wanted it.

    "Understood, brother."

    "I will come to pick you up." Chu Yiqiao stood up, and he stretched out his hand towards Luo Qingye: "I won't leave you behind."

    There was plenty of light outside the window, and the halo fell on the silver-gray suit On the top, there is the hand stretched out, slender and beautiful, the light shines through the fingers, as if as long as you hold it, it is like holding the light. Luo Qingye looked dazzled, but couldn't look away, and slowly stretched out his hand to hold Chu Yiqiao's hand.

    The eyes reflected Chu Yiqiao's face, and the eyes were stained with hope: "I'll wait for you to pick me up."

    Koko: "..." It looks like an idol drama, and the lines are a little dull, but what? ! Five senses online three views do not exist!

    After Chu Yiqiao pulled Luo Qingye up, he handed him over to Koko. He brushed past Koko, and raised his hand to adjust his glasses in his side eyes: "Take good care of him."

    "Alright Mr. Chu! Leave it to me ." !" Koko watched Chu Yiqiao leave, and when she passed Mr. Chu, she smelled a very fragrant smell.

    Her nose moved, and she looked at the back of Chu Yiqiao leaving in doubt, wondering, did Mr. Chu change his perfume?

    "Does it smell good?"

    Koko was stunned for a few seconds, turned his head when he heard who said it, and caught Luo Qingye's eyes unexpectedly.

    This is still the appearance of the sweet alpha just now, the eyes now are gloomy and gloomy, as if someone has invaded his domain, revealing a hidden possessive desire.    

    Luo Qingye leaned against the corner of the desk, looking at Koko expressionlessly: "He is my Omega, stop staring at him."

    Alpha! Coupled with their gentle and powerful Omega President Chu.

    Years under attack yyds! Bring, feel!

    Reception room -

    The elegant tea fragrance pervades the reception room. The father and son look at each other and smile, thinking about each other.

    "That's weird, do I need to make an appointment now that I see my son?"

    The middle-aged man sitting directly opposite Chu Yiqiao was wearing a suit and looked only in his early forties. The deep turbidity that does not match is actually more than fifty.

    I saw him sitting on the sofa, his easy-going tone seemed to be joking.

    "Naturally." Chu Yiqiao held the pot in his right hand and poured the tea clockwise into the opposite cup. He smiled and said, "Brothers will settle accounts, let alone father and son, are you right?" The

    middle-aged man said to Chu Yi Qiao’s attitude like this is what he’s used to: “How’s your health recently? Has the dosage decreased? I’m very worried about your health. Your health has been bad since you were a child, and now your glands are undifferentiated and pheromones can’t match you. Appropriate alpha, I am very worried about the consequences if this continues."

    This question is like a father's sincere concern for his son.

    Chu Yiqiao poured himself a cup, then put the teapot aside, picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea. To the middle-aged man in front of him, from a physical point of view, there is no doubt that this man is his father.

    But what kind of face would it be for this scumbag to say such shameless words and ask how his son is doing?

    Wasn't he responsible for all this?

    "Do you like the gift I gave you on your birthday? I've been 'choosing' it for a long time, and it should be in line with your wishes." The middle-aged man looked at his impeccable son: "Yiqiao, Dad doesn't want you to You live alone all your life, you need an alpha to accompany you and take care of you, after all, you are an Omega, you are the fragile one after all, don't let yourself always be so tired and carry everything, you should learn to let go."

    "Let it go?" The smile in Chu Yiqiao's eyes was bottomless: "Your mother was killed by your father, can you let it go? Do you want me to let go or want me to die." The

    middle-aged man did not expect Chu Yi Qiao was so straightforward this time: "Yiqiao, what are you talking about."

    Chu Yiqiao pushed his hand to signal for tea: "Of course it is something you like to hear and see. Don't you know that I can't accept alpha because of my current illness? Don't you know?" Is my illness caused by you? Jiang Mianhuai, how long do you want to play the show of fatherly kindness and filial piety? Or do you want those alphas to be like you, repeating the old trick?"

    "I am your father, is this your attitude? "The middle-aged man's face suddenly sank.

    "Why do you have the nerve to say that you are my father?" Chu Yiqiao couldn't help laughing out loud: "An alpha who does everything for power can use an unloved Omega to create deep affection, knowing that the child born may be Deformed children don’t hesitate, just want to use the child to tie the heart of an Omega mother.”

    “It’s just that you can’t get what you want. Although I have genetic problems, I have no brain problems. So the company’s 100% Sixty shares and all my mother's property, you won't get half of it."

    Chu Yiqiao took a sip of tea, and he smiled: "Because it's all mine."

    Facing the man's angry eyes, I didn't feel very happy in my heart, unless this scumbag died. He will never forget how on his birthday, how his mother was suppressed by the alpha pheromone released by the so-called father, and finally died of bleeding from seven holes.

    Knowing that Omega does not match her own pheromones, but relying on the unique strong mark of alpha, pretending to be a gentleman, hypocritical and gentle, even knowing that the child conceived under the unsuitable pheromone pairing is likely to be deformed, everything is counted, just for Inheriting property is for power.

    When he learned that he could not get any shares, the hypocrisy was torn apart and his fangs were bared.

    Alpha has a natural genetic advantage, even if he marks an omega that doesn't fit him, he won't cause too much harm to him. The real pain is the marked omega. He watched his mother get weaker and weaker day by day, and until the last birthday, he still insisted on saying happy birthday to himself.

    From that moment on, he swore that he would not let Jiang Mianhuai "die" so easily.

    Chu Yiqiao put the teacup back on the tea table, and raised his eyes, the look under the glasses was as thick as ink: "Please go ahead, I have something to do later."

    The words of chasing customers were ahead, but Jiang Mianhuai had no intention of leaving: "That Alpha, you stayed?"

    Chu Yiqiao said: "I stayed."

    Jiang Mianhuai sat on the sofa, suppressing the anger in his heart, watching the wrinkles around Chu Yiqiao's eyes deepen a few times with his smile : "I also spent a lot of effort to find it, as long as you like it."

    "Where did you get it?"

    "If you like it, I can find you a few more. A single president like you will definitely There are many young alphas who like it. Moreover, they are all professionally trained, and they are very professional in serving people. The weak believe in the strong, and this sense of conquest makes people happy, and I think you are no exception."

    Chu Yi Qiao's gaze didn't miss any change on Jiang Mianhuai's face, and the more he caught the trace, the more disgusted he became: "It seems that I have to thank you for helping me find an alpha that suits me."

    "If you really like it, that's the best. I also hope that you can find the alpha that belongs to you. Otherwise, it will be very difficult for you to recover from this disease. If something really happens, it will be bad. Such a big group You can’t have no leader, don’t you think so?” Jiang Mianhuai stood up and looked around the living room, sizing up the place with the back of his hands behind his back, his eyes showed satisfaction, as if it belonged to him.

    "I've made a will and chosen a successor, so there won't be no leaders."

    Jiang Mianhuai turned around suddenly, and he looked at Chu Yiqiao in shock: "What did you say? You made a will? Who is the beneficiary?"

    "Luo Qing Ye." Chu Yiqiao said.

    "Are you crazy?!" Jiang Mianhuai walked quickly to Chu Yiqiao, his eyes were slightly narrowed into a line, his eyes were full of fierce light, and there was still the elegant appearance just now, and the subversion in an instant seemed sinister and terrifying: " What if you die? I’m still the first heir. I’m your biological father. I own 60% of the company’s shares and your mother left you so much property, so you just give it away? That alpha is a bitch , He has been touched by many people, guess how much I bought it for, only 10,000 yuan, does he deserve it?"

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Jiang Mianhuai expressionlessly.

    "He has no father and no mother, and he doesn't know how many people he has been with. His background is lowly, and he is still a thing to be played by others, that is, an alpha gender takes advantage. If you give up your mother's property like this, how can I I will never let you go!" Jiang Mianhuai's disguised paternal face no longer exists, and he is like a clown at this moment.

    "Are you worthy?" Chu Yiqiao suddenly smiled when he saw Jiang Mianhuai's appearance.

    The madness on Jiang Mianhuai's face stopped abruptly. He looked at the smiling but warm amber eyes under the pair of glasses, very much like the high-ranking young lady of the Chu family back then.

    "By the way, do you know the crime of abducting and trafficking minors?" Chu Yiqiao said unhurriedly.

    "Abduction and trafficking of minors refers to one of the behaviors of abducting, kidnapping, buying, selling, picking up, and transferring minors for the purpose of selling. Those who force others to sell sex will be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of more than ten years or life imprisonment, and if the circumstances are particularly serious, they will be sentenced to death." He said calmly: "I kindly counted for you, buying, selling, and transiting, you take it all The kidnapped minors are sold to others to force them to prostitute themselves, and you take it too.

    Jiang Mianhuai sneered a few times: "Yiqiao, no matter what, I'm still the young master of the Jiang family. I have traveled more roads than you, and I have touched everything I shouldn't have touched, but who can fool me, I naturally know what's inside. "

    " You say it's a coincidence, add up, the death penalty. "Chu Yiqiao continued.

    "Chu Yiqiao!" I am your father! "Jiang Mianhuai pointed at Chu Yiqiao and said angrily, "I'm having a hard time, do you think you'll be having a good time? You want this alpha!" "

    How could it be clean when he came out of that place? How could Chu Yiqiao be clean if he got something on his hands.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Jiang Mianhuai as if he was enjoying some good show: "I called the police that night and left is a legal process. His biological parents are no longer alive, as long as he wants, he can enter my account, so is there any problem with him being my first heir? "

    Do you think this alpha has no plans because he is a minor? I let him approach you, so you trust him like that?" !" Jiang Mianhuai thought it was impossible, he knew his son very well, he was definitely not a person with good intentions.

    "Do I have to believe you?" Chu Yiqiao smiled: "On my tenth birthday, I blew out the candles, and I made a wish that my mother would never leave me. You came back that night, what did you do? Are you worthy of standing in front of me like this?"

    When he closed his eyes, the cake was smashed, and his mother fell to death in front of him bleeding from seven holes.

    The blood splashed on his body was hot, but his heart was already cold.

    Such hatred, who would understand his collapse before the knife was cut on him. There is no real empathy in this world, and no one can understand his collapse.

    No one can understand why such a scum is still alive.

    Jiang Mianhuai's eyes were red, and he stared at Chu Yiqiao. He didn't cover up the alpha pheromones on his body. The overwhelming scent of maple enveloped Chu Yiqiao's body, just to see the scene of Chu Yiqiao bending over in pain. That's how he controlled that woman back then, and he was able to obey him obediently. But he gave birth to a son with a temper, who is obviously an Omega but is so strong.

    In the past, in the past, his son will settle accounts together.

    Then why is he showing mercy.

    Chu Yiqiao noticed Jiang Mianhuai's expression and knew that this person wanted to use pheromones to control him again. He can't smell his body but can feel the pheromone he hates the most. Unlike other alphas, there will be delayed pain. Facing Jiang Mianhuai, his pain is like a gene carved in his bones, he was tortured The source of pain for so many years.

    He laughed out loud, as if he was ready:

    "The one who shouldn't be alive is you, so you can leave."

    It was never him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 9.4K 50
*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be like everyone else. It makes you wonder why...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
62.2K 3.7K 13
Live the moment Capture the moment Share the moment Highest Ranking is #492 in fanfiction
54.3K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...