This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

Galing kay LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... Higit pa

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

3

3.2K 107 5
Galing kay LiannQ

Chapter 3: A Little Sweet 3

    "The password at my house has been broken." The

    special assistant's worried voice came from the other end of the phone: "Mr. Chu, are you injured? Do you need me to call the police? I'll go over now, just wait for me." In the

    study, the washroom After taking a shower, Chu Yiqiao stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and talked to the special assistant: "Don't worry, help me change the door lock tomorrow, and help me organize the entrance garden into a small room by the way, you should know the style that little boys like. A bit It's just a small accident, you don't need to come here, but you still need to call the police, I will send you a message later. Also, help me check a child, Luo Qingye."

    "Okay, Mr. Chu."

    "Brother, I, I will wash It 's a good bath." There

    was a timid and shy voice at the door, just as Chu Yiqiao hung up the phone, he turned around.

    I saw Luo Qingye standing outside the door, leaning on the door frame, wearing a white shirt that was too big for him, just covering the imaginary position, showing shapely white legs, bare feet, wet hair, and watery eyes He stared blankly at the people in the study.

    But any individual will have some ideas after reading it.

    It's a pity that the person facing him is Chu Yiqiao, who upholds the belief that a minor is a minor.

    Chu Yiqiao asked Luo Qingye with a smile: "Isn't it cold?"

    "..."

    Luo Qingye didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to say that. The feet of the shoes touched each other cleverly, and rubbed the door with their fingertips and said softly:

    "I thought you would be happy if I dressed like this brother."

    Chu Yiqiao sat back on the leather chair: "There are a lot of pants in the cloakroom, don't save me Pants." This kind of careful thinking is not enough.

    "I feel hot, so I don't need to wear pants."

    Chu Yiqiao took the tablet on the desktop and flipped through this week's report: "As long as you like it."

    Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao looking down at something, his hair was still wet, as if thinking of something and running outside, not long after, he had a towel in his hand. He walked behind Chu Yiqiao, and gently covered the wet hair with a towel and wiped it gently.

    Chu Yiqiao paused with his fingertips, and the bottom of his unhappy eyes deepened a little. If other alphas were so close to him, he might have been beaten by him long ago. But this Luo Qingye was an alpha, but he was much gentler than he imagined. At least two hours had passed, and he didn't feel any discomfort in his body.

    This is the first alpha that can get so close to him that he doesn't reject, which means that he might not reject Luo Qingye's pheromone.

    He doesn't mind raising an alpha at home, as long as this alpha listens to him. Anyway, this disease medicine needs to be taken. It seems to be the same if you take more or less before you can't find the right alpha. It will always hurt when it should hurt. No smell is not no pain.

    But it's not that easy to kill him.

    There was no conversation, the study room was quiet and comfortable, and the wind from the central air conditioner could be faintly heard.

    Chu Yiqiao sent the message to his assistant, and just after sending the message, he saw a message pop-up window.

    —Have you taken the medicine? If you feel uncomfortable, remember to call me. This time the dose is relatively large, and there may be greater side effects than before.

    He She.

    Tapping the screen with her fingertips, thinking about how to reply, a message popped up while still thinking.

    ——Can’t sleep again, do you want to come to sleep with me?

    Standing behind Chu Yiqiao, Luo Qingye caught a glimpse of this message by accident, and his eyes changed. Who is this person? Why does he seem to know Chu Yiqiao very well, and he speaks so ambiguously? Go to sleep with him?

    ...Is it the alpha who pursues Chu Yiqiao?

    Chu Yiqiao seemed to be used to He She's way of speaking, so he replied with two words at random:

    ——Sleeping

    Then he sat on the back of the chair and sank deeply into the soft lumbar cushion behind his waist, letting Luo Qingye wipe his hair comfortably, and slowly closed his eyes. The peace and comfort of all the previous actions were more comfortable than that in He She's consultation room.

    The soft hair ran through the fingers, Luo Qingye looked down at Chu Yiqiao's brows and eyes stretched and rested with closed eyes, subconsciously relaxed the wiping action, and changed it to massaging Chu Yiqiao's head.

    Rubbing her forehead, eyebrows and eyes with her fingertips, her gaze skipped over this face inch by inch, from the high bridge of the nose down again, and finally landed on the beautiful lips.

    Thin lips and affectionate appearance, as if approaching will hurt, but it makes people approach uncontrollably.

    Omega like Chu Yiqiao must be liked by many people, right?

    For example, that man named He She.

    "Xiao Ye, I only have one room here." Chu Yiqiao opened his eyes, thinking that when he was renovating before, he directly combined the side bedroom and the master bedroom into one big master bedroom, and the rest was the garden cloakroom and study room. I would think that one day I would want to raise an alpha on a whim.

    He didn't expect that he would be able to enter the state of raising people so soon.

    Luo Qingye put his hand between Chu Yiqiao's eyebrows, staring blankly. The call of the word 'Ono' caused subtle ripples in my heart. He didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to call him that, as if he had been drawn into an intimate realm.

    You can get close, you can touch.

    Not willing to let go of his hand, Luo Qingye smiled sweetly: "It's okay brother, I can sleep on the floor, as long as there is a place for me to sleep."

    "I still haven't asked where you lived before, How did it get sent to me?" Chu Yiqiao put on the glasses on the table, sat up straight and signaled Luo Qingye to sit beside him. Although it was arranged for someone to investigate,

    this little guy squatted next to his legs and looked up at him.

    The white shirt is wide, the shoulders of the young man are thin, the neckline is slightly open, revealing the small collarbone inadvertently, and the obedient and docile look looks like a cat coquettish with its owner.

    The ability to please people is very good.

    Chu Yiqiao withdrew his gaze: "If you don't want to say it, I don't ask. Now that you are mine, the past is over. As long as you are obedient, I can give you everything you want."

    Luo Qingye stroked her hand Chu Yiqiao's knee approached carefully and tentatively, and finally put his chin on the back of his hand and looked up at Chu Yiqiao:

    "Brother, I will tell you when I think it over, I promise, I will definitely listen to you Yes, I belong to you." The

    young man's fiery eyes are like the stars in the night sky, an eternal light.

    Touch him again.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that Luo Qingye touched him quite frequently, and he himself seemed to be exploring why he didn't push him away: "Are you going to school now?"

    Anyway, it's time to start, Then there should be a process that should be there from now on.

    He needs a smart person, if he is not familiar with it, he should raise it slowly.

    "No." Luo Qingye didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to have no reaction to him, and he rubbed against Chu Yiqiao's hand coquettishly: "Xiaoye doesn't need to go to school, so he can be with his brother all the time. Xiaoye will go wherever my brother goes."

    Suddenly, when he smelled the fragrance overflowing from Chu Yiqiao's fingertips, his eyes gradually blurred, this is...

    the smell of cherry brandy.

    He thought it was the smell of alcohol on Chu Yiqiao's shirt when he was drinking outside.

    Although he is still a minor, he is still an alpha no matter what he says. Omega is naturally attractive to alpha, this is the first time he feels what is called attraction.

    He had always been manipulative, and for the first time he wanted to surrender.

    "You should go to school when you're still young." Chu Yiqiao had already figured out how to deal with this little guy. Since that scumbag coveted the huge wealth left to him by his mother, would he vomit blood in anger if he handed over the property?

    "Brother, I don't want to go to school, I just want to stay by your side."

    Chu Yiqiao didn't notice anything strange about Luo Qingye: "If you don't go to school, you can't keep up with other people. People who stay by my side must be smart. Tomorrow I'll ask someone to arrange for you to go to school next week. If you can't keep up with my team to make up for you, I will let you follow up."

    After speaking, he picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to the secretary to arrange.

    He inadvertently looked into Luo Qingye's eyes when he lowered his hair to send a message. He found that the ends of Luo Qingye's eyes were red, and his eyes were also wet. Squeeze between the legs, as if about to rub against the middle of the thigh.

    "Are you hungry?"

    Luo Qingye shook his head.

    "Is that very hot?" Chu Yiqiao saw that Luo Qingye's face and neck were also starting to turn red, and glanced at Guang Guoguo's legs underneath: "That's why I asked you to wear pants, and you caught a cold."

    "Brother, you smell so sweet... "Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's cool hand, exhaled warmly, he knew what was wrong with him.

    "I smell good?" Chu Yiqiao was taken aback by what he said. Does he smell?

    "Brother, do you drink?"

    "No, what's wrong?"

    Luo Qingye resisted the strangeness of his body and tried to make himself look fine. He seemed to realize that Chu Yiqiao didn't realize how fragrant he was, and Chu Yiqiao Yiqiao seemed to feel nothing at all.

    Omega will not emit pheromone smell under normal circumstances, unless it is in estrus, or... to seduce alpha.

    "I smell a smell of wine."

    Chu Yiqiao frowned suspiciously: "How can there be a smell of wine if there is no wine at home?"

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao's expression, his eyes under the glasses were as clear as water, as if He didn't respond to the smell of wine at all. Doesn't Chu Yiqiao know what his pheromone smells like?

    is it possible?

    "Go and rest first, I still have some documents to deal with." Chu Yiqiao felt that this little guy probably caught a cold, so he was wearing a shirt and had nothing on his lower body, so he wouldn't be so hungry.

    "I want to accompany you, brother."

    Chu Yiqiao saw that Luo Qingye's eyes seemed to be glued to him, which was so subtle.

    "Go to sleep. You are growing taller now. I will buy you milk tomorrow. I will drink a glass of it every night before going to bed. It will help you grow taller."

    In Luo Qingye's ears, Chu Yiqiao detested it. He is small, it is not because he did not eat well before.

    "Could it be possible for my brother to carry you to sleep?"

    "Yes, is it possible?" The little boy has a pretty face, big watery eyes, and an extremely well-behaved coquetry like a delicate doll, with a soft ending.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye with a half-smile and said, "Of course."

    A loving father and son can act filially, but why can't brothers and sisters act respectfully.

    He bent down and picked up Luo Qingye, and walked towards the bedroom. Then I found that when I touched Luo Qingye, I didn't feel anything.

    Why?

    Luo Qingye put his arms around Chu Yiqiao's neck, and carefully pressed his head against Chu Yiqiao's chest, pretending to be leaning on him casually, but actually feeling the mature man's figure through the thin clothes, and greedily absorbing With the aroma of cherry brandy passing through the nose.

    This is a Cherry Brandy Omega.

    He smelled it.

    Chu Yiqiao walked into the bedroom and walked to the bed without turning on the light. After putting Luo Qingye on the bed, he turned on the bedside lamp. The light was dim, suitable for sleeping.

    "Go to sleep."

    It seems that a room must be prepared for Luo Qingye, and the acting needs to be complete.

    "Brother, I'm afraid..." Luo Qingye grabbed Chu Yiqiao's hand and said in a timid voice, "I dare not sleep alone, can you watch me sleep before leaving?"

    Chu Yiqiao looked down at the hand that was grabbed by Luo Qingye, then averted his eyes lightly, and set his eyes on Luo Qingye. The dark quilt made the child dazzlingly white, the lights were dim, and the white shirt was slightly exposed. It seemed that a part of the collar of the white shirt was wet, and he didn't pay much attention to it.

    The soft light outlines Luo Qingye's pitiful slapped face, this little guy really knows how to handle it.

    Chu Yiqiao bent down and twirled the corner of the quilt for Luo Qingye, and then lightly brushed his eyebrows.

    His fingertips gently rubbed his eyebrows and eyes, like a weak electric current touching every part of his body that cannot be touched at will. Luo Qingye's hand hidden under the quilt was tightly clenched. It belongs to alpha and has the natural advantage of accurately capturing the existence of Omega, making him blood Excitement surged.

    He looked at Chu Yiqiao's eyes. Under the dim light, these amber eyes were like stars in the night. They obviously didn't smile, but they were full of extreme affection. Just one look, and you would be willing to drown in such gentle bewitchment.

    It was as if he couldn't help but put on the shirt that Chu Yiqiao had just taken off.

    "Go to sleep, I'll just watch you here."

    Chu Yiqiao watched Luo Qingye close his eyes, and after a few minutes, reached out to turn off the bedside lamp, got up and walked out of the room.

    The door was slowly closed, he lowered his eyes and adjusted his glasses, all the remaining tenderness in his eyes faded away.

    Turn around and go to the bathroom.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

459K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
198K 8K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
451K 16.7K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...