zackxeveryone

By Wtm___

Zack ships Zack is a bottom in my eyes ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธthere will be no zack x reader Very slow updates very slow sor... More

Introduction Thing
Zack X Daniel
Daniel X Zack P2
Zack X All
Zack X All P2
Zack X All P3
Zack X Daniel Smut ๐Ÿ˜
Zack X All P4
Zack X Jay
Zackxjay Pt. 2
Zackxjay Smut
Zackxgun Smut
Zack X Daniel
Zackxjohan Smut
Zackxall
Zackxalll
Zackxwarren Chae
Zackxvasco
Zack X Daniel <smut >
OK.
Zack X Gun (smut)
Zack X Daniel (smut)

Zack X Gun [Smut]

1.1K 26 8
By Wtm___

▪︎Apologies from the original author as she hasn't been able to update due to personal circumstances.
▪︎This chapter will he written by her very best friend, with the help of the author
▪︎The author will upload a longer chapter soon once she recovers.
                                   ___

Note: All characters are above 18+

With the sound of people's voices being drowned by the loud booming music, Zack walked into the club that Daniel had invited everyone to, for the purpose of finally defeating the four major crews, of course they had to celebrate. Zack dressed in a full black fit looking as neat and as handsome as ever, hair shiny and slicked back with a single strand of hair hanging above his eye.

Zack never planned to make an appearance at this party, not after what had happened between him and Gun.

Just as he walked into the club he spotted Daniel.

"Daniel!" Zack yelled as he walked over to him

"Zack! You made it!" said a smiling Daniel, pulling him into a hug as he tapped his back a few times.

"Thought you said you wouldn't come?" Daniel questioned.

"Yeah, well, I'm here now."

Daniel breathed out a little laugh "I'm glad you could make it! Also, you didn't come with Gun, what's up with that?"

Zack tensed as Daniel mentioned Gun's name, "Is he here right now?" Zack asked.

"Yeah! He's over there." Daniel said as he pointed to where a large group of people were standing as they chattered.

Zack looked over, nervous as his eyes moved around trying to spot Gun. Zack was a little scared, he shivered from the thought of having to speak to Gun, to even look at him alone terrified the boy.

Zack thought back to their fight, both anger and sadness growing in him.
                                  ___

"I told you! Nothing happened!" Zack yelled as he walked into his apartment

"Yeah right, because you definitely weren't all over Daniel earlier," said Gun as he walked behind Zack and banging the door shut.

"I was not! We just talked! And so what if I had a good time?! You're just jealous, it's not like you were any better! You never even payed attention to me tonight! So you have no reason to be mad!" Zack snapped and angrily pointed out.

Gun's eyes softened as he looked at Zack, slowly approaching the angry boy.

"Look-"

"No, don't come near me. You're the one who started this, you're the jealous one, not me."

Gun tried touching Zack as he brought both his hands closer to his face.

"Don't touch me." Zack said bitterly, slapping his hands away.

"Okay so what do you want me to do?! You're acting like you're so innocent!" Gun finally snapped.

"Because I am!" Zack said, voice breaking and tears coating his eyes, "You know what, I don't care anymore, you're always doing this. We've been arguing about this since we left the place." He backed away and walked up the stairs to his room, "I'm going to bed. Don't follow me." The bedroom door clicked close as Gun stood in the living room, thinking back to what Zack had just said.
                                    ___

Zack followed Daniel as they both walked over to the large group of boys.

"Zack's here!" Daniel yelled out, pulling everyone's attention to them both. They all greeted one another and fell back into the conversation they were having in little groups of two or four.

There's one person Zack had been avoiding, up until now.

Gun looked at Zack, slightly glaring at the boy. Zack's heart beating a little faster than it had earlier as he looked away.

"Hi Zack." Gun spoke loudly over everyone's voice.

Zack looked up to Gun and let out a short, simple, "Hi."

A few voices could be heard talking about them, things like "What's going between them?", "Are they fighting?", "What's with the hi's?"

Zack then turned around, "I'm gonna get a drink," he yelled over the loud music to let Daniel know before he walked up to the bar.

As it reached deeper into the night, the club got crowded, the music got louder, and Zack, who had about seven vodka shots in total.

Finally getting up from his seat at the bar, he walked over to a large group of drunk, sweaty bodies and over to Daniel.

"Daniel!" Drunk Zack spoke over the drowning music and into Daniel's ear.

"Zack!"

"Dance with me."

"What?" Daniel by now was very confused.

"Dance with me."

"Yeah okay, but what about Gun?" He questioned

Zack looked over at Gun who had been eyeing the boy for a very long time now and looked back at Daniel.

"I don't care about Gun. Just dance with me."

"Fine." Daniel gave in, and just as he had said this, Zack threw his hands around Daniel's shoulders, leaning so close to him he could smell his amazing scent.

Daniel wrapped his own hands around Zack's waist as they swayed to the music.

Gun never knew the the level of jealousy that he could reach until now. The slight glare from before dissapeared, now an angry frown appearing on his face as he watched the two dance so closely, he knew he was right. Kind of. Gun left his drink on the table and whatever conversation he had been in, too focused on the two bodies on the dance floor.

"Gun! Where are you going?!"

Gun walked over to the two, angry frown still visible, but trying to keep his cool.

"Zack." He spoke.

Ignored.

"Zack?" He spoke again. Ignored.

Before Gun could repeat again, Daniel spoke, "Zack, um, Gun's-"

"I don't care." Zack said bitterly.

Gun glared at them both, clearly showing his anger and irriation.

"Zack don't make me-"

"Go away!"

And just then Zack's wrist was being gripped by Gun and pulled away from the big crowd, dragging a very drunk Zack with him to the clubs elevator.

"Let me go!" Zack yelled as he hit Gun repeatedly with his free hand.

He pulled Zack into the elevator with him and proceeded to press the button to a floor he's brought Zack to maybe a few too many times.

"You looked like you enjoyed that alot."

Zack remained quiet looking at whatever he could find interesting. Nothing really. It's an elevator.

"Zack."

Zack drunkily babbled, "Yes! Yes! I did enjoy it! So wh-"

But before Zack could even finish his sentence, Gun kissed him, hard.

Zack tried pushing Gun off, but Gun being the stronger one, he gave up and slowly gave into the kiss. Zack brought his hands up to Gun's neck and to his hair as he played with it.

They kept kissing, moaning and groaning until the elevator dinged.

The two kissed all the way to the room, which Gun had been renting for quite some time, stumbling into the door and shutting it with his feet.

Zack hurriedly tried to undress Gun as he pulled against his shirt and belt.

"No," Gun groaned, "I've been wanting to do this for a very long time now."

Zack didn't have time to look surprised or confused, because Gun had already grabbed the boy, pushing him onto the bed, back against the silky sheets, "Gun?" Zack said with his eyes barely open.

Gun walked over to a little cupboard across the room and opened the drawer, taking out something that Zack would've never imagined it would be.

Handcuffs?!

Now there was definitely a time the two had spoken about their interests and what they liked during sex, but Gun had never ever brought up handcuffs.

He walked back and closer to the bed, the handcuffs hanging from his fingers, "How about this, while I fuck you hard and deep, you moaning and screaming my name, you're also handcuffed?" Gun spoke with a little smirk on his face.

Zack frowned at this, shaking his head from left to right, but really liking the idea deep inside and already feeling himself getting hard.

Gun looked at where Zack was hardening and his smirk widened, "undress for me baby."

Zack slowly began undressing, sliding off all his clothes accept his underwear.

Gun admired the boy, slightly smiling.

"You like the idea don't you?" He said as he grabbed Zack's hands and cuffing them to each side of the bed.

Gun now stood in front of Zack slowly crawling to him and pecking his lips.

"Why do you do this to me?"

Zack looked at Gun, a little frown evident on his face before he quickly turned his head to look away from him.

Gun chuckled deeply.

He began kissing from Zack's face, his cheek, his nose, his lips, and down to his neck, sucking lightly and leaving little red marks all over. He then proceeded to kiss his nipples, bringing his hands to play with them.

"Gun, mhhm," he moaned.

"What's wrong baby?"

Zack shook his head, unable to speak.

Gun let go of his nipples and slowly kissed down his stomach, down to his covered crotch and playing with the thin fabric.

"You're already so wet? I didn't even get to the good part yet," Gun smirked.

Zack kept squirming, unable to touch Gun.

"Please." He pleaded.

"Please what? Zack?"

"Touch me. Fuck me, please."

Gun looked a little surprised at this, but smirked once again as he was satisfied from what Zack had just said.

"Whatever you want Zack"

Gun pulled down Zacks boxers, his hard cock springing out, dripping wet in pre-cum.

"Oh, baby, look at you."

Zack whined.

Gun now lowered himself, closer to Zack's dick and rubbed against the tip, moving down to kiss it.

"Gun," Zack whined even more.

Gun then brought his fingers to Zack's ass, playing around with his hole before slowly pushing a finger in.

"Mhmm," Zack moaned a little, both in pain and in pleasure.

"You like that?"

"Yes."

Loking at the sight in front of him, Gun couldn't take it anymore, he needed Zack.

He let go of the squirming boys' dick, taking his own out of his jeans. Gun unbuckled his belt, pulling his hard cock out of his boxers as well.

He now sat above Zack, looking at the boy.

"I'm going to fuck you now, and hard, so I'm the only one you think about, the only one you feel."

Zack pulled him down, throwing his hands around his neck, "Then do it."

Gun slowly pushed his tip in, looking for a reaction from the boy under him.

With a frown, Zack said, "y-you can keep going."

Something is Gun snapped. He pushed his dick into Zack's hole, allowing the boy to let out a loud scream, "Gun!" Zack cried, as Gun slowly pulled out, only his tip still inside and snapping his hips into Zack again, "Agh," Gun moaned, "Fuck, you're so tight," he said.

"Gun! Ah fuck!" Zack squirmed.

"Fuck, say it, call me Master," Gun groaned as he kept trusting hard into Zack.

"M-master! Ah!"

"Yes! Fuck! Such a slut. You really enjoyed pissing me off didn't you?" He sped up now, "Making me jealous. Fucking hell baby!"

"Master please! I need to cum!"

"You need to cum?" Gun kept his pace, going a little deeper, "Cum for me then, cum on my cock you slut."

The chains of the handcuffs rattled against the headboard, Zack moaning loudly as Gun kept thrusting, leaving short kisses on his lips.

"Come on, cum with me," Gun said.

Both moaning and groaning as they came together.

Zack's body slightly shaking as he came down from his high. Sounds of heavy breathing filling up the room.

Gun's head that had been resting against Zack's shoulder now brought itself up, "Are you okay?" he asked with a now softer voice.

Zack hummed, "I'm sorry about earlier, with Daniel, and our fight, I just-"

His words were paused by a small kiss from Gun.

"No. I'm sorry. So sorry baby. I just don't like seeing you close with Daniel all the time, or anybody, it just, it makes me jealous, and I don't know how to act, I," he looked down.

Zack cupped his face making him look up, "I don't like when you're jealous, and I will never, ever, be with someone else, okay? I love you," He placed a soft kiss onto Gun's plump lips.

"I love you too," Gun kissed him back, and kissing all over his face, causing the boy under him to laugh.

"Okay now can you please get these handcuffs off?! And take your dick out of me already!"

____________________________________________________
From me :

Yes I know my best friend can write very amazing mhmmm 🤚😩😌😌😌

She slayed this chapter.

Anyway I promise the next chapter I write will be longer. Cuz after tht long chapter I'm gonna make 2 or three more and the one shot book will be completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.1K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
27.7K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...
107K 658 6
lookism x reader one shots . {Smuts}~โ™ก
25.8K 700 6
"๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ." ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...