Love At First Sight โค๏ธ

By SK_O3NLove

"Ohm trying to get rid of stupid dare he just trapped with because of his friends . But that make him to meet... More

Dare or โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
stranger ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•
Surprise(โ โ˜‰โ ๏ฝกโ โ˜‰โ )๐ŸŽ‰
Meeting โค๏ธ
โค๏ธLove at first sight
Nickname ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜†
Flirty ohm๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคญ
first kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹
โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’
Baby fight ๐Ÿซ‚(โ โ—โ โ€ขโ แด—โ โ€ขโ โ—โ )โ โค
Misunderstand๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”(โ  โ โšˆฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬโ โŒขโ โšˆฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬ€โ )
Promises โค๏ธ๐Ÿคโค๏ธ
Lovely Date๐Ÿ’–(โ ๏ฝกโ โ™กโ โ€ฟโ โ™กโ ๏ฝกโ )๐Ÿ’•
Dinner Date ๐Ÿฅ‚โค๏ธ
Awoken junior ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคญ
New story update โœจโœจ
Soulful Loveโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน
TC ๐Ÿ’
He is back๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm coming โฃ๏ธ
Hope ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ
Traumatic past๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Escape ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
New story EP update โœจ
Coming to you ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅบ
Into your arms ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’•
You're Safe Baby ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
My Safe Zone๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’–
My P' Omii๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
Mine & Only Mine ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mine Baby ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคญ
Can't Go ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅบ
Embrace ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Had to go ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Trapped ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ก
Bondโค๏ธ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’š
Possessive Non๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค—
Together โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
Sweet Talks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ
Surprise ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜
Mood Swings ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰
First Day At Office ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค“
How To Make Up With My Sulky Kitten ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
Office Romance ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Office Romance 02 โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Good News ๐Ÿฅน & Bad News ๐Ÿ˜ข
Fear ๐Ÿ˜ฃโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ
End Game ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Epilogue - Love Lasts Forever โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
Special Epilogue โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’šAuthor's End Noteโค๏ธ

Daddy And Baby ๐Ÿ˜ˆโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‰

842 29 16
By SK_O3NLove

Belated HNY 2023❤️😘
___________________________________________

Previous Chapter

Ohm:" Not Ohmii... baby......
I'm your Daddy ..... And you're mine baby...."

🔞++++++ Mature scene+++++++🔞

Ohm brings Nanon all the way by kissing him Then puts Nanon in his bed. Nanon was wrapping his legs around Ohm not letting go , he dragged him along with him and they started to kiss like there is no tomorrow.

And Ohm ended the long kiss with a pop sound and Nanon looked at Ohm with a seductive smile and said,

Non:" There is another gift for you which comes with a package Baby ."
Nanon said by showing other gift box he held until now. Ohm looked at him with a puzzled face.

Ohm:" Huh?? What is it Non?"

Non:" Open it Ohmii..."
(With a smirk)

Ohm took the gift box and opened it and his eyes widened seen what was inside it. And peck on Nanon's lips saying,

Ohm:" Baby... Now you have become so naughty...."

Non:" Is that so Ohmii.... but I didn't do anything.. ".

Nanon played innocent again.
Ohm smirked at Nanon saying,

Ohm:" This is a lube bottle baby, you know right?"

Nanon smiled sheepishly and said,
Non:" Yeah... But did you know It comes with a package. "

Ohm:" Then tell me where is the other one my kitten?"

Nanon smiled widely and extended his arms towards Ohm, saying,

Non:" It's me. I'm also your gift tonight. You know it right daddy....."
Nanon ended with a smirk plastered on his face.

Ohm who holds Nanon's hands interlocking them said,

Ohm:" Don't tempt me baby..
You know how much I've hold myself. It's been almost one month since our first time baby..
I hold myself for one month and now you're tempting me so much badly my baby..."

Nanon chuckled and cupped Ohm's face saying,
Non:" I know..I know.. also I was dying to have you inside me too.... Tonight is ours and I'm all yours and especially only for you."

Nanon said in his alluring tone which Ohm felt his whole body started to get hot. Also his junior is already rock hard.

Ohm:" You're my naughty kitten , see Now I'm already hard..."

Non:" You know I will never say no and today you can have me as you wish Ohmii..."

Ohm:"Non...."

Non:" Why ? Don't you want me?"
Nanon asked with biting his lower lip seductively.

Ohm:"Baby , You know how hard I control myself without jumping on You passed days. You know me well naa... "

Non:" I know... And that's why I already gifted you me. So devour me as you wish my love. Ravish me to ecstasy Ohmii"

Ohm:" Today I want to make love with you the whole night my Love "

Ohm said licking his lips seductively.
Nanon smiled at him with nod and Ohm already captured Nanon's lips for a searing kiss. Ohm sucked Nanon's upper lip and entered his tongue into Nanon mouth savouring his mouth. Nanon and Ohm tongues playing in sync . Nanon also tasting and kissing back Ohm with the same desire.

Then they end the kiss by making a strong string of saliva . Ohm and Nanon look at each other with so much love and burning desire within each other.

Then the next second their clothes started to fly across the room making them left in their boxers.

Ohm started to kiss Nanon hungrily in his neck crook giving love bites and Nanon is lost in his touch.

Non:" ahh.... Ohmmm.... Ahh..... Don't bite.... Ohmiii.... Ummh....."

Then Ohm looks at Nanon with lustful eyes and kisses his lips saying,

Ohm:" I like to mark what's mine... "

Non:" You know I'm only yours na..."

Ohm:":I know love but I want it. Because I like your taste, your smell so much... I'm addicted to you ..."

Saying he stroked Nanon hair while kissing his neck giving sloppy kisses then slowly moved down to Nanon pinkish nipples and sucked it while kissing knowing it is Nanon's soft spot.

Then he takes the other hand and starts to play with the other side nipple while giving the hickey on the other.
Nanon is a moaning mess under Ohm while roaming his hands around Ohm's back with pleasure.

Non:" Ummm.... Ohmii....... Ahhh....
Not... There... Ahh.... Ohmiii...... "

Ohm knows it's his soft spot and keeps playing sucking and kissing there hungrily.

Nanon who is already leaking pre cum and needy for Ohm while lost in Ohm touch,
Non:" Ahh..... Ohmi... I... I.... need you... Please.. ummh...."

Ohm looked at Nanon and Nanon looked at Ohm with a shy smile because of what slipped in his mouth.
Ohm get rid of his boxer immediately and now he is fully naked in front of Nanon. Nanon eyes travelled to Ohm already hardened dick and a little mischievous grin plastered on his face and he said,

Non:" I think Daddy already wants me...."

Ohm junior is getting more hard within Nanon's little comment.
Ohm smirk at him then hover over him kissing him hungrily and pressing his hard on Nanon's junior .

While kissing Nanon, Ohm slowly removed Nanon's boxer. Nanon is lost in Ohm touch. Ohm like how Nanon's body reacts to him for his every single touch and it makes him aroused more.

Then Ohm looked at Nanon's junior which is already leaking pre cum with excitement and held his length and started to rub it up and down slowly kissing him. Nanon clenched into bed sheets with pleasure while moaning loud.

Non:" Ahhhh..... Ohmi.... Umm......"

Then Ohm nibbled his pinkish nipples and kissed hungrily moving his hand in Nanon's length in fasten speed. Nanon wrapped his arms around Ohm with so much pleasure and moans loudly,

Non:" Ahhh..... I'm.... I'm ... Close... Ohmii.... Ahhh......"

Ohm moved to Nanon length and took it in mouth and thrust inside his mouth taking the whole length in his mouth with a fastened pace making Nanon moan with pleasure.

Non:" Ohh..... Ohmii..... Ahhh.... I'm... Coming.... Ahh....."

Ohm fastened more and Nanon come inside Ohm mouth while Ohm swallowed all and still tasting his length without sparing any second for Nanon to hold his breath. Nanon panting heavily while trying to catch his breath with intense orgasm and stroke Ohm hair lovingly.

Ohm looked at Nanon who was panting with a smile and smashed his lips on Nanon's lips for a hot kiss without wasting any second.

Then the next moment Ohm found out Nanon is on top of him , while kissing, Nanon turned his position and got top on Ohm .

Non:" Now it's my turn to pleasure you my Ohmiii......"

Ohm:" Huh??"....

Before Ohm finished Nanon started to rub his erection while smiling seductively.

Ohm:" Ahh.. mmm.... Babe... Wh...."

Then Nanon moved to Ohm length and took it in his mouth and licked its head playing with it giving chills to Ohm with pleasure.

Ohm:" Ahh.... Non ... Don't... Ahh..."

Nanon took his length in his mouth and started to move up and down slowly .
Ohm is stroking Nanon's hair with pleasure.

Ohm:" umm..... Ahh... Ahhh.....Babe... "

Nanon licks his length then takes it out suddenly. Ohm looked at Nanon with a puzzled face and his junior is throbbing hard with yearning for Nanon.

Nanon smirked at Ohm and moved to his lips giving a kiss and took a lube bottle on the other hand . Then looked at Ohm with a seductive smile and poured a good amount of lube in his hands then smeared it in Ohm harden length. Ohm is awestruck without knowing what Nanon is going to do.

Ohm:" Baby ... What... Are......."

Nanon kissed Ohm lips stopping him and then pull out from the kiss and said,

Non:" Let me ride you Ohmii...."

Ohm:" No...It will hurt you.. babe... Ahh...."

Ohm eyes widened hearing and before he said anything further Nanon lifted himself and slowly started to enter Ohm d*ck inside him. Ohm was speechless in the next second and only his moans can be heard Now.

Ohm:" ahh.... Babe....umm......"

Non:" ahh.... It's.... Actually.... Ahh... Hurt.....ahh......"

Nanon himself felt his ass tearing apart with burning sensation and now he is closing his eyes with pain.
Ohm who was concerned about knowing it will hurt him because he didn't prepare Nanon and helped him by holding his hip and asked,

Ohm:" Babe... Are You okay ??"

Nanon suppressed his pain and nod and tried to adjust to Ohm's big size. But his eyes escaped stray tears and Ohm who saw Nanon's tears quickly kissed him drawing his attention . Nanon adjusted to his size and slowly started to move taking his whole slowly inside him. And Ohm moans with pleasure while holding Nanon's hips for help.

Ohm:" Ahhh.....Non... Baby... Oh... You feel so... Good... Ummm...... Ahhh..."

Nanon's pain turned into pleasure and he entered Ohm whole length inside him and started to ride it fasten pace.
Nanon is lost in pleasure feeling Ohm warm inside him. And moans,

Non:" Ohmmm... Umm..... You feel so good My Love.... Ahh...... "

Biting his lips with pleasure and touching Ohm fine abs .

Ohm:" Umm..... Non... Ahh.... Baby.... You're..... So .. good.... Ahh..... Umm...."

Nanon fastened his thrust more giving Ohm pleasure and Ohm helping holding Nanon's hip making him move easily and moans with pleasure.

Ohm:" Ummm... Non... Ahh... Baby.... Baby....I..... I'm... Ahhh.... close....... Ahh..."

Nanon moved swiftly in sync making Ohm get him inside more and more and move fastly pleasuring Ohm .

Ohm:" Ahh.... I .. I'm close baby..... Ummm ... Ahh.... Non.... So good.... Babe....
Ahh...."

Non:" Me too babe .. Fill me Ohmii...... Come my love...."
Nanon moans with pleasure and Ohm is lost in extreme pleasure and he is so close to come.

Ohm:" Ahh... Baby....ummm.. ahh... I'm coming.... Ahhh....."

Ohm moans loudly and comes inside Nanon. Nanon also come between their abdomen. Ohm felt ecstasy pleasure with mind blowing s*x. He is panting with a smile and looks at Nanon who is slopped down into his chest while panting and hugging his bare chest and still his length inside Nanon.

Ohm slowly takes his length out and lays Nanon beside him kissing Nanon's forehead , his cheeks and lips respectively.

Nanon opened his eyes and looked at Ohm with a loving gaze and smile , then asked,

Non:" Did you enjoy it...? Am I good Ohmii?"

Ohm pressed his lips on Nanon's lips giving a kiss and said,

Ohm:" You're the best baby.... "
Saying Ohm again kissed Nanon's lips deeply.

While kissing Nanon feel Ohm hardened length pressing in his stomach.
Nanon looked at Ohm with widened eyes and asked,

Non:" Are you already hard again? "

(With a playful smile and drawing a pattern with his index finger on Ohm abs)

Ohm held his hand and licked his finger and said,

Ohm:" It looks like that baby... When you are beside me like this how can I hold myself babe..."

Non:" You don't need to hold yourself when I'm all yours.."

Nanon said and pressed his lips on Ohm's lips kissing him hungrily. He moved to kiss and sucks Ohm fine abs and Ohm junior is now getting hardened .

Ohm holds Nanon's face which is busily sucking and kissing Ohm lower abs . Then Ohm kissed him and spread his legs apart to have a good access to Nanon's already wet hole.

While giving wet kisses Ohm take the lube bottle . Then poured a good amount in his hardened length and smeared it all over then again lowered to kiss Nanon and he slowly entered Nanon's hole while rubbing Nanon's junior in his hand in up and down motion.

Non:" Ohmii..... Ahh..... Ah..umm....Ahh... Ohmi..... You are big... Ahh...."

Nanon again started to whine with Ohm big size . Ohm slowly put his length inside kissing Nanon's whole face giving sloppy kisses all over drawing his attention to him .

Non:" Ahh... Ohm.... you're big..... Ahh....ah..... Um...."

Nanon biting his lips trying to suppress his pain and scratching Ohm back . Ohm placed butterfly kisses seen Nanon stray tears left from his eyes. Within passing time Nanon registered to Ohm size and started to feel pleasure.

Ohm who see Nanon's registered to his size again and started to move slowly while rubbing Nanon's already hard junior up and down, giving pleasure to Nanon.
Nanon is scratching Ohm back with pleasure while moaning so loud.

Non:" Ahh..... Ohm... Mmm ... So ... Good.... Ahh... Ahh....."

Ohm increased his pace little and Started to thrust deep inside Nanon.
Nanon felt extreme pleasure when Ohm thrust deep inside and hit the same spot constantly. Nanon moans loud
Asking more,

Non:" Ahh.. Ohmii.. faster... There.. ah... It's so good..... Umm..... Faster.. more.....ahh... So good... Ohmiii.... Ahh...."

Ohm found Nanon's sweet spot and keep thrust deep inside with fastened speed hitting his prostate while rubbing Nanon's junior.

Ohm:" Ahh... Babe ... You're.... So... Warm...ahh... Feels... so.... Good....babe.... Ahh..."

Ohm moans with pleasure and also
Nanon moaning so loudly with intense pleasure.

Non:" Umm... Faster.... Ahh...... Ohm... I'm close baby...ahh....."

Ohm fastening his pace while thrusting deeply inside Nanon while moaning,

Ohm:" ahh.... umm....yeah.... Babe...
I'm.. close too.... Ahh....let's come... together baby....ahh ..."

Nanon is breathlessly moaning loudly while roaming his hands around Ohm's body and clenching to his back with pleasure. When he comes to his climax with pleasure and lets out loud moans,

Non:" Ahh......Ohmii....I..... I'm coming... Ahh...ahh....."

Ohm:" umm ...me too... Baby... let's..Come... Together...ahh.... "

At that moment Nanon comes between them with loud moans and now trying to catch his breath.
Ohm deeply thrust at that moment coming inside Nanon together and filling Nanon inside with his cum.

Ohm:" Ahhh... Baby...... you are so good..".

Then he slowly took his d*ck out and lay beside Nanon while panting heavily. Nanon closing his eyes and breathed heavily after climax orgasm.

Ohm kissed Nanon deeply in his lips pulling him close to wrapping his hand around Nanon's waist. Nanon slowly opened his eyes and kiss back Ohm with the same passion. Then after the intense kiss they look at each other with lustful love eyes.

Ohm:" Are you okay baby...?"

Nanon snuggled into Ohm bare chest with a smile . Ohm gives soft kisses in Nanon's head.

Non:" I'm better than anyday"

Ohm smiled and ruffled his hair and Nanon looked at Ohm and placed a kiss in his chin.

But for Nanon utmost surprise Ohm member started to hard again and Nanon felt it in his hug and looked at Ohm with an amazed expression.
Ohm smiled at Nanon sheepishly. Nanon shook his head in disbelief and said ,

Non:" You are so horny my love.."
(With a playful grin)

Ohm:" Only for you my love...."
Ohm pressed his lips on Nanon's lips for peck.

Non:"It looks like today is going to be a long night My daddy......"

Nanon said with a mischievous grin plastered on his face while tempting Ohm.

Ohm:" Oh... My baby is so naughty now..."
Saying Ohm pinched Nanon's nose.

Non:" Of course. I am, because my daddy spoiled me so much and taught me lots of naughty stuff."
(Said with a proud playful smile)

Ohm member again started to harden with enthusiasm.

Ohm:" Baby.... My little one is already yearning for you now..... This is going to be rough night love.."

Non:" I'm okay with anything you offer me. Then have me baby . I'm already waiting for you Ohmii...."

Ohm was already aroused by Nanon and licked his lips and asked,
Ohm:" Then third round baby..."

Ohm smirk and already get on top of Nanon. Nanon smiled widely and nod and pulled him to kiss .

Now on only their sweat body slapping again and again and bed crack sounds can be heard along with loud moans. And Ohm didn't stop there he makes love to Nanon until he lost count of rounds and Nanon is already shifting from unconscious state to conscious state with climax pleasure. Ohm's stamina is another level because he is addicted to Nanon.

At the end Nanon is already in deep slumber with uncountable pleasure rounds and he felt ecstasy pleasure with each round and now he has already collapsed because it's already nearly morning.

Ohm ended their love making when he saw Nanon already passed out with pleasure also exhaustion. He took tissues in the bedside table and wiped Nanon's hole which was leaking his cum with a proud grin in his face and he placed kisses in Nanon's body. Then wiped himself too. Then he slowly wrapped his arms around Nanon and took Nanon in his embrace and covered themselves in a duvet . Then Ohm drifted into dreamland with Nanon .
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued..........
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading 💕🤗
If you like this chapter vote lovelies😅❤️💚❤️😈
Long time no see guys!!!
Hehe... Come back with naughty stuff hehe....

Hope you guys enjoy 😈❤️💚🤗
Don't forget to leave a comment too😅❤️💚🤗❤️💚
06/01/23
.
.
.
.
Your author soul left earth 🥹🙈 Hehe...
Bye... See you soon 😘😘

___________________________________________

New story update 📣

Drunken Confession 🥂❤️

🔷One night , Two boozers who are soulmates of each other meet unexpectedly...🤫

🔶What will happen in this crazy meet??
Wanna know.....😉

🔷So give it a try dear lovelies 🤗❤️💚❤️

🔶Short chapters, lovely dovey, cute stuff....etc

🔷Hope you guys will like it... 🤗💚❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 789 20
Unexpected encounter of eachother's life partners, soulmates.......๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ One gets rejected and the other one has a breakup . On that eventful night th...
My Boss By Aira

Fanfiction

2.8K 276 11
Hey guys...So it's another OhmNanon short story . And an office romance story . How will be the life of Nanon a rich spoiled kid change when he fell...
I Lied. By G3

Fanfiction

7.2K 447 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story
14K 1.1K 12
Like a series of linked events, every next thing led me to this... And then it wasn't till I dreamt of him kissing me, that I realized it wasn't the...