◎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫◎

By deprived_of_sleep_0

Dying because of a school shooting.. what type of bullshit is this? In which, (Y/n), you, somehow get transf... More

Prologue
Information
Chapter 1: A annoying kidnapper
Chapter 2: Devil Fruit
Chapter 3: Loguetown
Chapter 4: Whiskey Peak
Chapter 5: Vacation
Chapter 6: Ray-san, The Old Ship Coater
Chapter 7: I'm Back!
Chapter 8: Stubborness
Chapter 9: Shanks' Decision!
Chapter 10: (Y/n)'s "Punishment?"
Chapter 11: The Three Brothers
Please Read!
Chapter 12: Plan A: Save Luffy! Plan B: Don't Screw up Plan A!
Chapter 13: Gray Terminal
Chapter 14: Shanks' Return
Chapter 15: Taking Care of Drunkards
A/n
Chapter 16: It's Shanks' Punishment this time!
Another A/n
Special: Roger Pirates
Chapter 17: Revenge
Chapter 18: Idiots and Confusion
Chapter 19: Problems
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Escape
Chapter 22: Set Sail!
Chapter 23: Alabasta
Chapter 24: The Battle Begins!
Christmas Special
Chapter 25: Luffy, Kick His Ass!
Love Interests???
Chapter 26: Sky Island
Chapter 27: Four Passageways
A/n: your opinions
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 3)
Chapter 28: Ball Ordeal
Chapter 29: Love Interest Decided <3
Chapter 30: God-?
Chapter 31: Money, Stolen
Chapter 32: Iceburg
Chapter 33: You. Train tracks. Run.
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Damn Old Geezer.
Chapter 36: T h r i l l e r B a r k
Chapter 37: Musician? ✔︎
Chapter 38: ◎Saboady Archipelago◎
Chapter 39: ~Preparing for War~
Chapter 40: ꧁𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫꧂
Chapter 41: ༻ȶɨʍɛֆӄɨք 2 ʏɛǟʀֆ༺
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 4)
Chapter 42: ᯾~Under the Sea~᯾
Chapter 43: ✰Hoedy✰
Chapter 44: ☆Big Mom Sure Loves Her Chocolates☆

Chapter 21: Izou, I missed you!

5.3K 227 17
By deprived_of_sleep_0

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Is that..?

You squinted your eyes and gasped immediately.

"Izou! I'm so happy to see you!!"

Quickly running towards him, you tackled him into a big hug.

"(Y/n)! We've been looking for you for a week! Where's the others?"

"They're sleeping over there. I had to deal with all four of those idiots while you were gone! I feel so drained!"

Izou chuckled and you both started heading towards your campsite.

"Soooo, where's White-Kichi Chan and the crew?"

"They're on the other side of the island. Pops told us to go around the island before going into the forest."

"Don't go into the forest. That's where all of our troubles started."

He looked at you questionably.

"I'll explain when we all go back to the ship."

You both arrived at your campsite and saw the four idiots sleeping. Walking towards them, you hit their heads against each other to wake them up.

"Ow-! (Y/n) what the he-"

"Izou. It's nice to see you."

"Yeah, the crew was quite rowdy when four of their commanders were thrown off the ship no where to be seen, Marco."

Thatch scratched his head.

"We didn't mean to get thrown off the ship like that..."

"Let's just get back to the Moby Dick. This week has been pretty long.. especially for me. Because of some people causing trouble everywhere they go."

You made sure to make us sound obvious who the culprit is. All the boys flinched except Izou, who still has no clue what happened.

The walk was about a few more minutes, until you see the Moby Dick in sight.

"Last one to the ship is a rotten egg!"

You sighed.

"I will participate, only because I know I'm going to win. See you later suckers."

*snap*

Appearing on the ship, many people on the deck look gloomy.

Is this the effect when the pranksters aren't here to make everything fun? Dang..

*snap*

You made sure to hide behind something so no one knows you're there yet. However, Jozu somehow noticed you but you put your finger to your mouth telling him to be quiet and he complied.

About 20 seconds later, a massive yell is heard.

"I'M FIRST! AND I'M BACK! SORRY FOR WORRYING YOU EVERYONE!!"

Looks like Ace made it.

"Ace that's not fair! You got a head start and you used your Devil fruit!"

"Sorry Thatch! But you snooze you lose!"

Marco coughed.

"If you guys didn't notice, but (Y/n) is already here before all of us."

That was your que to walk out of your hiding spot.

"Sorry to ruin your fun Ace, but I won."

You sheepishly scratched your head. Ace looks at you dumbfounded and confused.

"What- How? That's not fair (Y/n)! I didn't even see you get here! How did you do it??"

"It's a secret!"

The whole crew on the ship was frozen. Including Pops, who was watching the whole thing on his seat.

The four idiots rubbed their heads sheepishly.

You pointed towards their direction.

"I blame everything on them. They caused me trouble the whole time."

"No we didn't!"

They all yelled at the same time, which proved your point. The crew laughed it off and was glad you were all back.

It was a crazy journey...

"Hey since we're back, why don't we tell you what happened while we were gone?"

"Ace, you can't say any story because you were asleep at the most dangerous times. I had to carry you, or drag you out of danger, so don't even."

He whined.

"I know most of the story though!"

You sighed.

"You don't... I knew when you were awake and asleep. I was the one who had to rescue all of your asses."

Making sure to point out the obvious, you looked towards where Ace, Marco, Thatch, and Haruta were.

"Ok, maybe Marco isn't that much of an idiot, but he still is one."

"Hey!"

"Sorry to interrupt you all... but (Y/n)'s journey with us is coming to an end. She will be leaving in 3 days."

Whitebeard told the crew, and they immediately whined and some started tearing up (*cough cough* Ace).

"Wow.. I didn't know I've been gone for that long! It felt like only a week!"

"(Y/n)... a month went by too quickly! And you were gone for most of the month too! We didn't get to depend time with you.."

"It's ok Izou! In the future, I'll see you guys at sea!"

You whispered in his ear. His eyes widened.

"Well then you better come and visit us often then!"

"Will do~!"

You happily sang and started skipping your way towards your room to get packing.

"Izou.. I swear, she looks like a 12 year old brat but she acts like a childish 30 year old or something.. she's mature in a way, but also very childish."

"Agreed, but I like her personality! It very unique."

"Oh! You're also very weird! Like how you're a crossdresse-"

Izou kicked Ace in the shin with haki while Ace started jumping on one foot while holding his shin in pain.

"It's called unique! Not weird! You're the only weird one here Ace."

___________________________________

In your room, you were packing all of your clothes and the books you brought from Shanks' ship. You didn't have that much stuff, so it didn't take too long to pack.

When your bag was ready, Ace was standing by the doorway.

"Do you have to leave?"

He whined.

"Yes, but I'll come visit you when the time comes, ok?"

"Fine.. you better! If you don't I won't forgive you."

You started to walk away

"Yes yes, I'll see you soon."

I'll see you at Marineford Ace, just wait 3 more years.

"One more thing Ace!"

He looked towards your direction.

"If you die, I'll bring you back from the dead and kill you myself. And I mean literally."

Because I literally can do it-

"I'll keep that in mind, (Y/n)."

___________________________________

The next 3 days have gone by quickly. You spent most of your time hanging out with the commanders. Mainly Ace because he was sad that you were going to leave still.

Marco was great company, he was quiet when you were reading in their library and never really annoyed you. But you loved to annoy him.

Thatch is a great cook. You would love to eat his food everyday, but you also want to know how Sanji's cooking would taste like.

Ace was very... clingy. He wouldn't let you go when you wanted to shopping on an island, not allowing you to explore the islands the ship comes across. It annoyed you, but he just didn't want you to leave.

Arriving near the Red Force, you spot some bright red in the distance. It was either part of the ship, or Shanks' hair.

"Permission to board?"

"Granted!"

You climbed onto the deck of the ship and immediately scowled.

"Shanks I'll forgive you just this once! Because I made many new friends. However, expect me to throw you into the sea a few times. I'll be doing it when you don't even expect me to!"

He chuckled nervously.

"Well, nice to see you (Y/n)."

"Likewise, Benn."

When the Moby Dick was out of sight, you already knew what was going on. As Shanks was ginning wildly, not planning on hiding it any longer.

"It's time to...

PARTY!!!"

The ship roared with cheers and laughter.

I'm mentally exhausted already.. Now I have to deal with this idiot again. Oh dear lord please save me.

What you whispered in Izou's ear:

"I'll be leaving the Red Haired Pirates soon, to adventure out and look for someone."

(1291 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 478 33
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...
107K 4K 56
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
11.7K 325 28
{Skin Shedding || Akari || Fanfiction One Piece} About a woman who met Crocodile, Doflamingo, Mihawk, Smoker and eventually Shanks through the years...
7.2K 86 7
. . ∴━━━✿━━━∴ 【𝑶𝑵𝑬-𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑳�...