Quirk more like a Curse!

Chimera_Regarion tarafından

Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lo... Daha Fazla

The fateful day
Too many attempts.. nothing...
What a scare!
My quirk... bizarr... try me!
That hero...
It acts different
No use..
He lost it
Coincidence?
Accept your fate!
This is really a new beginning.. huh?
Welcome
How interresteding!
Quirks are the best!
What did HE SAY?!
Nothing... nothing happened at all...
Quirk is frying ya... X'D
Would you look at that!
What really happened....
I can't... I can't ruin someones life!
When it hits.. it hits hard!
Please be alright!
Everthing just bad luck and bad timing!
What son?
A/N: Part 2

Hug?

3.5K 159 34
Chimera_Regarion tarafından

Specs: So how you like the school so far?

Me: It's quite big...

Specs: Yeah it is but also one of the best secure buildings in the world. I can assure that.

Me: I can believe that. Tho Specs can I ask you something?

Specs: Sure.

Me: Why are you up there?

Specs: Cause the damn rat loves to hide in dirty, small and dusty spaces.

Me: You are kidding right?

Specs: Not a bit. Besides try being me! I hate it! This is the worst place that demon puts us every now and then.

Me: Really?

Specs: YEAH!

Me: Pfff....

I can't believe a quirk is going that much after his own owner or how should I say this...

It's a bit weird but funny.

I was still sitting there and talking to seemingly nothing but in fact I was talking to a quirk. Some may say I was stupid or crazy but I didn't had anything else to do at all. Soo no matter how crazy, stupid or whatever this looked like, I was enjorying it a lot.

Specs: What? It's true!

Me: HAHAHAHA

Specs: Ooop! This rat gonna drop in front of you! be careful!

Now before I could say anything more, there really was a rat like creature who just droppped from the vent right in front of me and the more I looked at the creature the more I was thinking it didn't looked like a rat but it was like a  mix of different breeds like a dog and a mouse maybe even a bear inside of it. Tho I would really tend to say more a rat than a mouse but who was I to know what he was. The only thing I was sure off, was that he was definitelly more than a mix of 2 breeds which made him a chimera in my eyes.

Me: A chimera....

Specs: Yes, indeed tho this one is a psychopath and a lunatic so don't say anything that might peek his interrest in you.

Me: Huh?

Specs: You see Nezu here is-

Nezu: Intruiging.

Specs: Listen if you hurt him you are dead meat! I swear!

Me: Hm?

Specs: I don't care how but ama find a way to end your life if you dare and even hurt one strain of hair on that child, no our master!

Me: Ahm Relax...

Nezu: May I ask what you are seeing right now and who you are talking to?

Specs: Don't you-

Me: Specs.

Specs: NOOO! You were supposed to say something like don't know or imaginary friend or something like that.

Me: ... that would be lying tho.

Specs: I don't care it is saver to that then intruige that Chucky Cheeseee demon!

Me: Chucky what?

Nezu: Pardon?

Me: Ah sorry your quirk just called you that.

Nezu: My quirk?

Specs: And there you go...

Me: ...

Specs: Nothing can save you now. RUN!

I was soo confused what is going on right now that I was just looking at NEzu and the quirk back and forth. Like seriously who was I about to trust. The quirk didn't seem bad but why should I need to run away in a hero school? That seemed a bit out of place... not a bit but a lot.

Nezu: You seem confused.

Me: I am... why is your quirk telling me to run away from you?

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Guess I know now why he was called a devil or a demon...

His laugh is a bit scary...

But shouldn't be that bad.

He seem hugable...

I wonder if he would let me hug him...

Maybe I should ask?

Nezu:So you are the new kid Aizawa picked up.

I wonder.

His fur looks soo soft.

I really wanna hug him and pet him.

Nezu: Is something wrong?

Me: Huh? A nothing!

Should I ask?

I really am tempted to just pet him.

Specs: Just do it Master.

Me: Huh?

Specs: You wanna pet him or hug him right?

Me: How did you know?

Specs: My speciallity is high intelligence as well as observation which is basically in it... and you do seem like you want to do it but are holding back.

Me: Alright...

Nezu: Hm? Something you wanna tell me?

Me: Can I actually hug you?

Nezu: Huh?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 4.2K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...
579K 21.2K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
832K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
605K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...