Unerasable Memories: Vampire...

By Blackenflames

I'm living with a girl name Yuki who has no memory of her past and this over protective boy named Zero,who is... More

Unerasable Memories: Vampire Knight
Hatchi!!
Dreaming of Kirby!
SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES
Sleeping outside!
Freedom!!!
BUILDING A CRAPPY TENT
A BREAKFAST NIGHTMARE
shopping :)
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
WHAT WAS STEP 2!
Ordinary Day
Has Kaname ever touched you?
I don't give a rat ass
Slumber party
Slumber Party part 2
SLEEP OVER AT TAKUMA
SNITCH
Valentines day SUCKS
Poisen Chocolate balls
Takuma birthday part 1
Takuma's party part 2
Cracking heart
I lie because the truth hurts
We meet again
Enrolling into the night class
Me and Carrot Head
Maria Kurenai...Oh boy
Why does my heart fall for the same mistakes twice?
Forshawdowing
~search protect slay
Dealer
Plans gone to waste
The perfect dress
~Protector from the evils of the world
Deadly Price
~I missed you
~Friend-enemies
~Silence kills me
~What am I to you?
~The candle shop
~One erased memory & Broken Bond
~One last kiss to remember
~The talk
~Raspberry snow cone
Boyfriend part 1
Boyfriend part 2
~The Decisions is made
I was never good at goodbyes
Where there is pain there is love, where there is love there is pain
The golden gift
~What the future lies ahead
Dont...fall in love with that girl
Destiny pt. 1
Destiny pt 2. Final chapter

Shopping part 2

7.2K 287 65
By Blackenflames

SHOPPING PART 2

Third P.O.V

Rin stared blankly at Zero not sure what to say. Probably because she didn't understand what he was trying to ask but of course Rin was completely off course. ( V_V)

"Sorry I'm not into the whole vampire biting me thing" She spoke bluntly. Zero let out a long sigh already knowing he wasn't going to get nowhere. Rin shrugged ignoring Zero's question. She focused back on the two bite marks on her neck thinking about just leaving it there and claims it's a hickey. If she bothers covering it, it may become too noticeable.

"Oy, Zero I need you to go out and buy me something" Rin smiled evilly.  She was devious alright. Zero raised in eyebrow.

"For what?" He asked.  Rin pointed at her neck and that shut him up good.

"I need you to go down to a story called Pink and buy me a light tone shade" She somewhat ordered. He gave me the you-gotta –be-joking look.

"I'm completely serious if I covered it up with a bandage, it'll be too noticeable. If I leave it out it look I'm into the whole vampire biting me thing…and they look like hickeys in a way." Rin explained. That was enough to have Zero leave the bathroom. When Zero was gone, Rin wrapped her neck with a bow from her uniform, making it look really stylish. When she got out the bathroom, she nearly ran into Yuki. Yuki stared back blankly at the running Zero.

"Where's Zero going?" Yuki questioned ignoring Rin's awesome bow tie.

"He's going to a girl store called Pink" Rin responded with a mischief smile.

"EHHH why would he want to go there?"

"He's a very confused boy" Rin shook her head sadly. Yuki silently agreed.

"You want to follow him?" Yuki asked randomly. What has Yuki came to the dark.

"Yuki how could say you such things, we should give Zero his privacy…" Rin said leaving a long pause.

"Wanna go now?" Yuki asked checking her visible watch.

"Yeah let's get a camera on the way." Rin grinned cheekily.

~XXX~

(Insert time)

Rin's P.O.V

We caught up to Zero at the store called Pink. Many girls gazed at him and most likely had 3 things in their mind. He was either taken, married, or gay. Yuki was behind me breathing intensely.

"What the hell, Why are you breathing so hard down my neck" Rin growled. Yuki was shaking like a wet Chihuahua.

"Sorry Rin, but maybe we should turn back" Yuki whimpered. I thought I almost saw the day that Yuki Cross wanted to do something bad.

"C'mon Yuki we'll just sneak a pic of Zero in the store and then will scurry out here" I planned.

"I don't know" She hesitated.

"C'mon were in this together" I smiled warmly. I lend out my hand for deal and slowly she reached out her hand.

"Rin, Yuki, why are you here" Zero seethed. I dropped my hand closing the deal. I tossed the camera at Yuki giving her stern look.

"Yuki Cross I'm very disappointed in you; what have I told you about stalking boys" I wagged my finger at her.

"Wait what happen were in this together" She cried.

"You should've shook my hand but you didn't" I shrugged. Zero handed me the bag and in the corner of my eye 3 boys began to cry.

"Why are all the good looking guys straight?!" They sobbed. I gave Zero a mean cold glare.

"What?" He glared back.

"Your cruel" I spat pointing at the sobbing boys.

"I should have sued them for sexual harassment!" Zero shouted.

"What they do?" Yuki asked.

Zero was about to respond but he quickly closed his mouth.

"Let's go" He said dragging me and Yuki out the store.

"WAIT!" Yuki gasped staring at an outfit next to the pink store. It was a purple dress with white lace at the edges. She was jumping up and down. "Let's go in there for a moment please!" She begged.

"It's not like we have a choice" Zero sighed. We followed her inside and sat at two chairs that were by the dressing room. Yuki had 5 dress and 5 outfits she took inside the room. She tried out all of them and asks me for my opinions.

"How about this one Rin" Yuki asked for the 9th time. The last one I had to admit was the best it was the outfit she want outside the store. I don't understand why she didn't try that one earlier.

"You look really pretty Yuki" I smiled and that was no lie. The purple dress compliments her pale skin. Like my mom when she wore her yellow pock- dotted dress. It was the first dress she picked from the store and it took her two whole hours to decide she was going to buy it. Yuki was still debating and I couldn't help seeing my mom. My heart was sinking each time she looked in the mirror pending on if she's going to buy it or not. She actually had the same expression as her. I can't take it anymore; it's like seeing another memory. Yuki went back to the dressing room still unsure. Zero hadn't said one word from all this.

"Hey Zero I'll be back tell Yuki I had to go pee or something" I said getting up from my chair.

"Why were you going?" Zero asked holding onto my wrist.

"Don't worry about it I'll be back in few minutes I just need some air." I said.

"Wait! What if she asks my opinion on a dress" Zero shuddered. I scoffed a chuckle. Zero looked so vulnerable.

"This is what you do, decline all the dress except the purple one she came out with just now that's the only dress she really cares about." I said.

"How you know that?"

"Because it was the first dress she tried on" I grinned.

"She's weird, what person does that" He groaned. I let out a small laugh and left. The fresh air felt good, I knew there was comic store here somewhere. I might as well waste some of my time there. I entered a store that had that special scent of books. I breathed in deeply as if I was getting high. I've been reading catching up to Naruto, black Butler and I found this new manga called SA. Yeah I was living the life.

(Insert time)

Already thinking about going home, Yuki had an idea for us to go eat. Zero of course just wanted to go home but he couldn't doubt that he was hungry…for food I hope. I was extremely hungry so I simply nodded my head and patted my stomach. We soon arrived at an Ice-cream and sweets shop. I swear I just heard Angels singing from heaven above. I skipped to the open table and ordered ice-cream brownie fudge Sunday. Yuki bought herself a Sunday too. I finished my ice-cream before her and had a bad brain freeze. My tummy was aching.

Zero, you eat something too. I'll treat you for carrying all those bags" Yuki smiled.

"I wanted to eat Shio Raman" He mumbled. This was going to be a long day.

"I love the parfait here, so Yori and I came here last time" Yuki pouted.

"You still…can't go outside school alone" Zero says in an unwavering tone.

"I can!" She huffed.

"I know you're afraid to. If you go outside the school, you remember don't you…that not all vampires are well behaved like Kaname Kuran." Zero said corning Yuki in the conversation.

"Shut up" Yuki said clanking her ice-cream. Great comeback Yuki.

"What about you two? She suddenly asked.

"It's not fair! Somehow you guys know lots of things about me…but I don't know anything about your past that I don't know" Yuki snapped. O shit she has a point. I sort of feel sorry for but she's an open book, anybody can tell what she's thinking.

"I had a younger brother. He died…that day" Zero responded miserably. I guess it was probably been stupid of me to say if he his brother was hot or not.

"Excuse me, are you from cross academy from the night class?" A girl with blond hair and blue crystal blue eyes ask shyly.

"OMG You are! You look a little different from ordinary people" She continued.

"Thanks at least we know were more ordinary than you" I grinned.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way… well aido comes here he loves to eat sweets please tell him he's welcome anytime." She blushed. Zero already walked out the shop saying he'll be out.

"You do know that Aido's gay" I said getting up from the table.

"What! HE can't be!" She gasped.

"Rin!" Yuki scowled.

"I'm sorry Yuki but I have to speak the truth Aido is gay. His boyfriend is that carrot head guy that follows around with him. "

"You mean Akatsuki!" The girl behind her cried.

"Yup now, excuse you! But we need to go get our emo friend." I said dragging Yuki out the door. When we were outside the store zero was gone with bags of clothes.

"Let go separate ways and find Zero" Yuki spoke.

" Are you sure it would probably be easier to find him together" I said. I know Yuki was trying to prove Zero but she do this now…

"No we need to find Zero… and"

"beat the shit out of him for leaving us stranded not nowing how the hell to get back home?!. "

"…Yes" She nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gracias for the reviews :D

I'll post the next chapter today maybe... depends if I get *cough* reviews to inspire me to get my lazy butt and write

So do you guys want the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 49 32
Zero Kiryuu had buried his childhood memories, choosing to forget them. But what happens when an old childhood friend returns to his side and reminds...
119K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...
137K 5K 38
[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senior year, from the parking lot in your bor...
64.8K 2.4K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...