๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

Por Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... Mรกs

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

small moments!

1K 93 122
Por Idontknowthewhole

When things change inside you,
Things change around you.

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

"Good morning love," jungkook greeted y/n as he walked in kitchen freshly showered , making y/n let a 'morning '. Yes.... from past weeks he call her love which is giving y/n very oddly feeling in good way.

Jungkook wrap his arm around y/n's waist back hugging her , rocking her back and forth try to get some attention

"Jungkook, loose your grip " she said and wiggle a little making him understand his grip is too tight.

She know what he want so she shoved a piece of apple in his mouth. He is foodie just like her , only difference is she can eat anything while he is a little health conscious.

Jungkook loosen his grip and chew apple" Umm why you are making breakfast? I mean where is aunt han?" He asked, he is more than happy with eating y/n's handmade food but why she is doing chores when they have whole as army of workers to do it .

"I want to try something new and aunt is enjoying her holiday" she said as she open the lid of boiling meat. Jungkook lean again to check what she is making but she quickly covered it when she seen she burned meat ," how can you burned something by boiling? " She thought internally groaning.

"Jungkook go do something useful, it will be ready in 15 minutes " she said try to block his view . Jungkook didn't look much suspicious as he nodded and said " okay, call me if you need help" walk away.

After 20 minutes ...

They both settled on dinning table , jungkook have frown on his face when he look at breakfast is only toast and glass of orange juice.

"What she was even cooking on pot ... bread ,butter or oranges? He never know toast can be cook in pot" He thought but didn't comment.

He took a bite of toast happily but his happiness didn't last long when bread hit his taste buds.. he wanna throw up badly.

He pressed his lips together , look at y/n who look proud on her cooking and her facial expression say she want a compliment.

He smile toward her and look down at toast again , flip it only to see it is whole burned from backside. He gulp before opening his mouth " you made it nicely " he didn't lied ... she did made it nicely , it just don't taste nice.

"Really? Thank you" she said happily and proceed to take toast into her plate. Jungkook hold her hand and ask " you get compliment for the food you made before?" He asked as he want to know if she murdered someone before for saying she don't cook well.

"Yeah , alot of time but only for ramen though , why?" she aked confused as try to take a bite of her toast but jungkook didn't left her hand.

" It's mine , all of it so eat something else" he said because he don't want her to dissopoint because she made it with so much hardwork but y/n suspicion get confirmed that she definitely didn't make it good again .

"All of it , you have a appetite " she said and left the toast silently telling him to eat and he did . Y/n can see how hard he is trying to keep straight face.

She want to taste to know how bad she made this time. So pick up only to get hold by jungkook " go make another , wait no let me make one" he said and snatch toast from her , start dragging her.

"Jungkook your mom" she said making her eyes big in surprise, jungkook left her hand and turned around only to find nobody is there. Y/n took this chance to taste her food. " Hey where is my mom?"

He turned around and he get know , he has been fooled ..As soon y/n put toast in her mouth , she throw it out and gulp the juice " Fucking hell , it taste like coal" she said making a face jungkook laughed at her face and said " it does taste like coal"

"You have tasted coal?" She asked with whole serious face making him go serious too as he shake his head " so how can you say , it taste like coal , you are insulting my food right now" she said sternly which made her acting look real.

"I didn't mean to -" He try to speak only to get cut off by y/n laugh " you thought i have tasted coal look at your face haha" she said laughing she know her favorite part about jungkook is how easily he get scared of her which Make her want to squish him and hug him , he look so damm cute

"You little minx" he said as he start chasing y/n who just run away while laughing.

He chased her till living room she is in front of him they are separated by table in between. " wait there , once I catch you then I'll make you eat whole food you just made" he said as he run other side and y/n run further away from his reach.

" tsk tsk first catch me Mr jeon" she said throwing a pillow from sofa and try to pick another. Jungkook catch it before it can hit him and throw back with good amount of force.

It landed on y/n face hard before she can held another pillow "Ouch you don't have to hit this hard you know?" y/n said rubbing her face glaring him.

She picked another pillow and throw it with all strength she have but jungkook catch it again and threw back making it land again at same spot. She groan and said" you are taking revenge, I got it" she made a fake angry face rubbing her forehead as it is painful.

"Sorry" jungkook said as walked toward her with smiling face looking at y/n who giving him a cute glare, he always played with his hyung and never with any girl except his sister so he is just rough with his actions because who hit their friends and siblings softly.

( trust me , my siblings really can make a pillow hit turn into stone hit, thats why I don't play with them)

He removed her hand from her face and cupped it. She is looking cute with her red cheeks, he pinch her cheek which make her slaped his hands away, He giggle " aww this time real , let me help you " he said

"it is nothing, just small hit" she said to him. But jungkook have another plans, he cupped her face and lean in

He was about to kiss but y/n stopped him " your mom" he raise his eyebrow and lean further " I'm not falling for that again " he said making y/n harshly pushing him. He look up only to see his mother and sister smirking to him.

"Ahhh Mrs jeon y-you" y/n stuttered on her word , she is red so is jungkook " it's mom for you" Mrs jeon said and look at her son. " Jungkook, I want to became grandma but give this lady a break, look at her she look pale" Mrs jeon comment making jungkook cough awkwardly.. y/n cheeks are visibly red.

"What happened with your cheeks unnie?" Hylin asked with innocent face making y/n more embarrassed.

"Mom .. what are you doing here , I mean do you want something because you here in early morning? " He asked making y/n jab him in his rib. How can he talk to her mother like this. Mr jeon is right he is a brat.

"We just interrupted a kiss honey ,no need to became grumpy and what do we want, I just came here to meet my son and sweet daughter in law " Mrs jeon said and hylin smirk on her brother situation making jungkook glare her.

-------

After 30 minutes......

Y/n is in kitchen fighting with utensils as Mrs jeon want to eat food of her hand. She groan she don't know what to make and she can't just serve reman.

She should just order but this is going to be cheating but who cares but again she don't want to order and can't make ahhhhhh she said frustrated ready to throw fist.

She bang pot on stove harshly and walk out of kitchen " Hey jungkook " she wishper try to gain attention of a suckling jungkook " Jungkook- ah" she said again as Mrs jeon is sitting close she don't want her mother in-law to know she can't cook ,not even to survive.. y/n have a reputation to hold.

"Coconut head" this catch jungkook attention he turn toward y/n who just suppress her Laugh at how funny he look with his shock face , she have listened jimin calling him that a lot of time. She signal him to came near her.

He walk toward y/n after saying something to Mrs jeon.

"What do you want? And why you called me coconut head " He asked with dominant aura he look pissed because his mother intrupted their kiss.

"I don't know what to make and how to, so help me please" She said softly showing her puppy eyes trying to lure him in her trap . She is just going to sit there while jungkook make whole food but Jungkook smirk after listening to this.

"There is nothing free love" he said to her with a smudge look. " Okay just help me , I'll buy anything ,example banana milk" she said pouting as she desperately want him to help her.

"Nah banana milk is getting older you can just give me some kisses" he said still having a smudge look . Y/n look at him with done face" seriously jungkook " she said and he shurg.

" Fine" she have no other option but to say yes and making his smirk widen.

"Now shall I help you huh?" He said cockily and start walking toward kitchen and y/n shake her head before following him.

-------

In evening......

"Mom are you and this devil staying here tonight? What about dad?" He ask his weekend is already ruined by his mom and hylin. Hylin have headphones on so she didn't listened her brother remark.

"Jungkook your dad is at business trip and you are kicking as out?" Mrs jeon asked as he rolled his eyes well aware of his mom emotional blackmail.

"Goodnight,make yourself home" he said and start walking toward his room . He is in bad mood as his mom and sister intrupted kiss second time during cooking , not even left y/n for a second in whole day.

He shut the door harshly making y/n flinch a little who was scrolling her phone laying on bed" exactly what this innocent door did to you?" She asked irritated by his behavior today. " sorry" he said rubbing his back.

He collected his things and left for shower mumbling in dissopointment.

Y/n who was laying on bed , get up and move toward door , she creek it open only to see Mrs jeon and hylin pressing their ear. They didn't notice y/n very busy in arguing themself. Y/n closed the door silently. she know what they are doing here,A idea pop up into her mind as she smirk.

She patiently waited for jungkook and when he came out of shower , she scanned his whole body , in pajamas, wet bangs and a towel wrapped around his neck, water glistening on his neck "hot", she gulp at distracting site but she is going to make her plan work.

"Jungkook what are you doing ahh" she said making jungkook confuse what she is asking?.. and why she sounds like she is moaning . He simply walk toward door where she is standing and said" what I'm doing? Love"

She suppress her Laugh as he said what she wanted him to " your mom is her , we can't do this now " she said in whimper making his cheeks instantly red who get what she is doing but he is still confused .

" huh?" He asked making her hard to control her laughter , and most funny about it that jungkook have no idea what is happening.

"Jungkook-ah" she moaned his name unaware of fact what she is doing to his body . "What the h-" before he complete she pressed her palm on his mouth making he shut up " your mom is listening to us so just play along " she said only for him to listen.

"Ohh" he said and made a face that he understood what she is doing , since when he started to do all stupid things she ask him to. She made him exactly like herself , he shake his head with a smile.

"Y/n ahh" he moan her name and this time y/n became speechless because of fireworks in her body suddenly.

"Fuck" he cursed smirk look at y/n horrified expressions as he know what he is doing that she can't handle him moaning her name .

she just simply open the door making after gulping both mother daughter duo starled who were enjoying live porn sounds. Both of their eyes widen as they didn't expected them to open the door in middle of fucking session.

Y/n and jungkook stood there with arm cross on chest while having a normal expression. Mrs jeon shift uncomfortably and laugh " we j-just want a e-extra blanket " she said stuttering looking all innocent.

"It's in left cupboard mom" jungkook said and look at his sister who is trying to get out of situation without getting notice " I just came to a-ask you , you good big b-brother? " She said awkwardly laughing making y/n snicker.

"I am more than good ,are you? " he asked and glaring at his sister." Okay thank you , good n-night " his mother said and dragged hylin with her .

As soon as they left y/n and jungkook start laughing hard ... y/n smacked jungkook arm making him groan " you have seen your mom face haha" she said looking at him who is loving her laughter way too much , this is new music he is going to get addicted.

"their excuses omg haha" he commented and they break into another fist of laughter. They both did hifi " we have taken revenge " jungkook said because he is satisfied, she smiled as she find a partner in crime.

Y/n finally stopped laughing when she felt jungkook hand snacking her waist. " You didn't forget your deal ...do you?" He asked leaning close to her making her back away a little. She shake her head as no.

"I made three dishes so three kisses are must and if you want to give bonus I don't mind " he said smirking and looking at y/n red face, She is blushing but trying to came up strong.

Jungkook pressed his body against her and put both his arms on wall behind her. " so ready ?" He didn't ask because he didn't wait for her answer and kissed her passionately.

(I didn't robbed you , cause they just kissed nothing else dirty minded people like me.)

------
Other side of city

Yoongi is sitting in his living room watching movies to pass his time. He didn't meet y/n from past week as Clair didn't let him. She is blackmailing him if he go anywhere near y/n , she is telling y/n that he love her.

She is obsessed with him , tracking his location and telling him what to do and what not to. He feels like he is in jail.

His phone lighten up and a sigh left his mouth , it must be jimin.

JOKER

JOKER

Say hello to your favorite boy.

ME
you are trying very hard to look cute but it's not working.
And why you are spamming me again?

JOKER
Here is another one, see my duality.

JOKER

JOKER

Here you go, it's hot isn't it?
Btw tell me how you are doing ?

ME
Was Doing great until your
Message pop up.

Yoongi said with smile which is formed on his face unknowingly, his day was worst but look like his night will not be that bad.

JOKER
I'll take it as compliment.
Guess what I found today?

ME
Don't tell me you found you are
Straight suddenly because of my rejection.

What the hell I'm even saying, yoongi think after sending message. Why I'm interested in his sexuallity.

JOKER
haha nice one but not going to happen
Kity cause you'll accept me soon.

JOKER
Now , now I found your cute pic.
Shock to see , you can smile.

JOKER

JOKER
You look adorable

ME
Don't call me cute or adorable
And how you got this pic?

JOKER
you are cute , or let just say cutest.
And I was going through y/n's insta she have your lot of photos.

ME
you are stalking y/n too.
Seriously I expected better from you.

JOKER
Oh yeah my dic- will be fulfilling your high expectations..

ME
Don't talk nonsense.
What do you want at this hour?

JOKER
Date me kity .

Yoongi didn't answered. Everytime when jimin messaging him from past one week .Their conversation start with jimin sending him his photos and end with him asking yoongi on date.

---------

A/n- enjoy some romance guys before angst lol :)).

Y/n love teasing jungkook, I love that too.

Y/n never going to learn cooking except from her ramen and Their revenge lol.

Claire is bitch confirmed?

Jimin and yoongi conversation.

--------

A lot of truth still ......untold .

Add life to your days.
Not days to your life.

To be continue....

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.1M 46K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
5.9K 219 24
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
103K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...
18.4K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...