obx imagines

By rafesh0e

Outerbanks imagines. Practically all Rafe (some but barely others) More

INFO
take your anger out on me ~ rafe
younger.. head cannons
first time ~ jj
threesome ~ kiara and sarah
preggo~ rafe
fighting
beach party~ rafe
birthday~ drew
birthday part 2
pope headcannons
omegle~ rafe
love story~ jj
i fucked up~rafe
forgotten~rafe
omegle~ part 2~
stunning~rafe
under the blanket ~pope
family dinner~rafe
doing tiktok text trends on rafe/drew
move on~rafe
i care~rafe
cupcake~jj
rafes playlist (updated: june 10 2024)
the wrong bride~rafe
i believe you ~rafe
pain~rafe
 paparazzi-drew
needed you~drew
tutor~rafe (smut)
thru your phone~rafe
broken gem ~ jj/ (kinda rafe)
 instagram official~drew
spend time with me~rafe
mom?~rafe
blind date~rafe
baby blues~rafe
requests :)
practice~nick cirillo
not enough~rafe
dont go to bed mad~rafe
bad friends~rafe
healthy~JJ
did you know that i loved you~rafe
rude~rafe
sorry~rafe
cop cars~rafe
No good for you~Rafe
no trust~drew
Bloody nose~Rafe
Cookies~Drew
Haircuts~JJ
Youre somebody else~Rafe
Girl friend~ Rafe
Here for you~Drew
Partners~Rafe
Instagram
We are done~Rafe
Goodbyes are hard~Rafe
allergies
Cant see you with anyone else~Rafe
Journal~Rafe
Jealousy~Rafe
Scars to your beautiful~ JJ
Injuries~Rafe
Injuries part 2
Drunk lies or sobor truths?~Rafe
The cats outta the bag~ Rafe
Jealous boy~Rafe
Always liked you~Rafe
Do anything for you~Drew
That should be me~Rafe/(JJ)
Not funny, asshole ~Rafe
 Family completed~Rafe
Girl best friend ~ Rafe
Sleepy ~ Drew
Girl best friend ~ Rafe part 2
Requests
christmas~rafe
Timeline ~ Rafe
Looks I Give~Rafe
Crush~Rafe
Looks I give Part 2 ~Rafe
Never leaving you alone~Rafe
Hints~Rafe
Cats outta the bag~Drew
Ex meets the new~Rafe
Never felt this way about anyone~Rafe
Brain wash~ Rafe
Never felt this way about anyone (Part 2)
Get out of the car~Rafe
Just a joke~Drew
Don't want to ruin the friendship~Drew
Give me 5 minutes to talk~Rafe
Requests
Wanna get clean~Rafe
Don't go~Drew
Too good~Drew
Some boys take a beautiful girl & hide her away from the rest of the world ~Rafe
Don't wanna lose you-JJ /(Bsf John B)

Hes mine~rafe

6.4K 34 41
By rafesh0e

a/n: we are in college in this

me and rafe met in the beginning of the year, then realized we had a couple classes together.

after hanging out a couple times, we became inseparable, and the closest of friends.

he became my study buddy, workout pal, drinking partner, movie marathon cuddle bear, etc.

i may have formed a little crush on him..

my roommate, eliza, i loved her she was amazing except, it was very clear she liked rafe, and she knew i liked him but she didn't even try to hide it, she makes it publicly noticed that she has a thing for him, and it just pisses me off a little bit. he is my friend not hers.

currently it was 7pm, and rafe and his roommate topper were coming over, so we could go out. of course eliza asked to come with and i said yes.

"can i borrow your highlighter? mines practically finished." i say. "oh yeah sure of course." she smiles.

before i can grab it theres a knock on the door. "ill get it." i say as i walk to the door.

i open the door and topper and rafe walk inside.
"hey y/n!!" rafe says. "hi!!" i say as i give topper a side hug.

"you aren't even ready yet?" rafe asks as he looks at my hair that was half up, and half down in the process of being styled. "no- i you said you would be here at like 730" i say.

"we were bored" topper shrugs.

"sit for awhile we're almost ready" i say as i walk back in to the bathroom.

"im done so im ganna go sit with them." eliza says. "okay" i smile as i continue getting ready.

as finishing getting ready, all i can hear is laughter, i feel left our even though its my fault im taking forever getting ready.

once im ready i just change my top and walk to the main room. "im ready." i say. "finally." topper says jokingly.

i grab my purse and phone, and everyone starts putting their shoes on.

"i already called us an uber it should be here soon" rafe says as we walk our on to the street.

the car arrives and topper calls the front seat.

"im not sitting in the middle." rafe says. "i dont wanna be in the middle" i whine. "suck it up buttercup" rafe says.

"oh its okay i dont mind the middle." eliza says as we get in the car.

i could tell she was purposely leaning on to rafe and it was gross, like get off of him, he's not yours.

once we got to the bar, we showed our fake IDs and thankfully they believed them.

we all got some drinks and stood while sipping on them.

"we should go dance!" eliza says. "i need to be very drunk if you want me dancing." i say with a laugh.

"ugh dont be boring come on guys!!" she says. "not right now." i sigh. "fiiiiine." she groans.

"you wanna order food, i kinda want wings." says rafe. "you're always hungry, i swear." i say with a laugh. "yeah im not really hungry." says topper.

"i want food, me and rafe can eat at least" eliza says with a stupid grin.

"no its all good, if not everyone's hungry lets just wait." says rafe. "its not that im not hungry, i was just making fun of you for always being hungry." i say making topper laugh.

"i cant help it, im a growing boy." he says. "you're 19." i say. "okay, so im a big boy, i need my food." he says.

"please never say that again." topper says making us laugh.

"i need another drink." i say as i look at my empty cup. "see, you drank that fast, your always thirsty." he says.

"i cant help it im a growing girl." i say mockingly, making him stick up his middle finger at me.

"just dont get drunk to fast." says topper. "i dont get drunk fast." i say.

"oh bullshit, im like 3 times taller, so i weight more, and i get drunk from like i dont know 6 beers, so you'll be drunk in no time." he says. "doesn't mean shit." i say as i walk back over to the bar.

i get my second drink, and walk back.

"can i get a sip? that looks good." says rafe. "get your own." i say jokingly. "dont be rude y/n." eliza says with an eye roll.

"the fuck? it was a joke of course he can have a sip i dont care.." i say as i hand the cup to topper.

"it didn't sound like a joke." says eliza. "alright lets take it down a notch just say sorry or something y/n." topper says with a laugh.

"you guys are so fucking weird, rafe im sorry if you didn't get my joke." i say extra dramatically.

"its all good, i got the joke y/n, its kinda how our friendship works." he says with a laugh. "see guys, rafe got the joke i dont know why you guys are so mad." i say.

"not mad, just a dumb joke." says eliza. "leave it, my god." i say, getting annoyed.

i take chug down my drink, already being done with the night.

after around 20 minutes, we all agreed this was boring as shit, and decided to just go back to me and eliza apartment, and get drunk there.

~~~

once we got home, eliza, topper, and rafe starting drinking in the living room. i went to my room to change out of my clothes since i was uncomfortable.

after changing in to some sweatpants and a hoodie i walked back out.

i saw rafe sitting on the couch, and eliza so close to him she was practically on his lap.

"thank god your back you can 3rd wheel with me, it was getting to awkward." topper says. "the fuck you mean "3rd wheel" ?" rafe makes a face.

"look how close you guys are." topper says. "tops right, you look like your in love." i say jokingly as i sit beside topper.

i poured myself a drink and watched as eliza whispered something in to rafes ear, her hands all over him. he slightly laughed.

i stood up, "eliza can you help me with something in my room?" i ask. "topper help her." says eliza.

"i kinda need you eliza." i say. she sighs as she gets up and follows me to my room. "what?" she asks. i shut the door behind us.

"are you serious? rafe was my friend before you even met him and you know i like him, what kind of shit friend are you?" i say.

"aw, you jealous?" she asks in a baby voice. "no eliza im annoyed." i say.

"y/n.. look at me.. then look at.. you.. its clear who rafes would want." she says before she walks out.

i felt like i could cry, she was getting on my nerves. i looked in the mirror to made sure i didn't look upset, i decided i looked fine and walked back out to everyone.

eliza was again, practically on rafe, topper looked bored.

"whats wrong?" rafe asks. "what?" i say. "something wrong." rafe says.

"um im fine.." i say. "y/n we have practically spent every moment this year together i know you better then i know myself, whats wrong?" he asks.

"thats sweet but im fine." i say. "do i need to beat someone up?" he asks, making topper crack a smile.

"no rafe im fine, seriously." i say. "she does seem fine." says eliza. rafe looks at her funny.

"um im like really hungry, can you come to the kitchen with me?" rafe asks. "eliza will take you." i say with a sarcastic smile.

rafe again, looks at me questioningly, but i shrug it off.

eliza and rafe walk to the kitchen. "whats up with you?" topper asks. "hm?" i say. "i-" i interrupt him, "dont start with me top, im fine, f i n e." i say.

i looked over and saw rafe and eliza laughing, it made me want to kill someone.

"top you wanna go for a walk.. i think i just need some air." i say. "oh yeah for sure." topper nods.

we put on our shoes and topper yells, "we'll be back!" topper yells.

rafe and eliza walk over, rafes mouth stuffed with leftover pizza, that me and eliza ordered last night.

"rafe you serious, my leftovers?" i say with a laugh. "i was hungry." he says with a guilty look on his face.

"anyway where you going?" he asks. "a walk." says topper.

"a walk? why? im coming too." rafe says. "no rafe.. i kinda wanted to be alone, you know just get some air, clear my head." i say.

"a-alone- with- with topper?" he asks. i nod my head.

"or without it doesn't matter." i say. "this is awkward.." topper whispers.

eliza almost laughs. "look y/n did i do something? im sorry if i did, i just dont know-" i interrupt him, "no-no-no-no you didn't do anything, this isn't a big deal, topper stay here ill go by myself, i just wanted to walk i didn't know it would become a thing." i say.

before i can walk out rafe grabs my arm, "its almost midnight, your half drunk, it's dangerous you're not going by yourself." rafe says. "fuck off im not a baby." i say.

"you act like one." eliza rolls his eyes. "eliza.. stay out of this. y/n, come back here, we need to talk." says rafe.

"rafe i swear to god just let go of me!" i say. he looks me in the eyes and slowly lets go, which gives me the opportunity to shove him off of me and leave.

i walked out of the building and took a breath.

i knew i was being dramatic but i couldn't be in there anymore. eliza knew how much i loved rsfe yet she was trying to take him away from me, and the jealousy was to much.

i walked around the block, like 10 fucking times before i stopped to check my phone and saw like a billion messages.

🔝🥸: y/n come back

🔝🥸: ill walk with you

🔝🥸: where are you y/n

🔝🥸: im being so fr where tf are u

me: im fine, thanks top. ill come back soon i just needed some air this is getting so dramatic for no reason

rafe🙈💛: y/n where tf are you

rafe🙈💛: please come back

rafe🙈💛: don't ignore me

rafe🙈💛: idek what i did

rafe🙈💛: just reply lmk your safe

rafe🙈💛: im having a heart attack

rafe🙈💛: dude answer me are you dead

me: i

me: am

me: fine.

me: you are making this get way out of hand. im okay, ill be back soon.

eliza🥲: the boys are worried. they think you died or smth

read.

fuck my life.

i walked back home and walked inside. "jesus christ cant i go for a walk?" i ask. "not this late at night, half fucking drunk y/n." topper says. "fuck." rafe adds on.

rafe walks over and hugs me dramatically, "i thought you were actually dead by now." he says. "um.." i said.

"rafe shes fine, let her breath." eliza says.

"you weren't at all worried? isn't she your best friend, you didn't care at all?" rafe asks her.

"we aren't really friends." eliza says. oh.

"oh." topper says. "so why do you always hang out with us?" rafe asks.

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"i mean.. im y/n's friend, toppers my friend, so the fuck you tag along for? its kinda weird." rafe says.

"oh." says eliza as she walks away to her room.

"rafe that was so rude!" i say. "what?" he says. "cant you tell? she likes you!" i say. "oh." he says.

"oh." topper adds on.

"i still don't understand what went on today." rafe says.

"rafe.. she likes you!" topper says. "topper!" i say as my cheeks heat up. "wait what? y/n likes me? y/n you like me?" rafe asks.

"topper how did you know?" i ask. "its so obvious." he shrugs.

"wait-stop- you like me?" rafe asks. i slowly nod my head. "im sorry." i say.

"no y/n.." he cups my face with his hands and kisses me.

"whoa im such a 3rd wheel." says topper.

the kiss doesn't break, it deepens, "i-im just ganna.." topper walks in to the bathroom and shrugs the door, yelling a "EW."

we break apart the kiss to catch our breath. "do you feel the same?" i ask. "for so fucking long." he says.

i smile as i pull his neck down to kiss me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 123 35
All smut for you horny mfs
4.5K 773 20
[Novella]As a child, Sci was scarred by her own mother for being a witch. While the wound has healed and her shawl now covers her face, Sci struggles...
31K 191 8
Hello in this I will be making imagines of rafe Cameron. Most of the time they are from the scenarios that I creat and sometimes I think of new imagi...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...