Forever Love | Xavier Thorpe

By AlphaStilinski13

Completed until season 2 is released. She always dreamed of her forever love, one similar to her parents. {Un... More

A/N
Cast
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Woe is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Friend or Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Woe What a Night
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You Reap What You Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quid Pro Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
If You Don't Woe Me By Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Murder of Woes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Season 2 News

Chapter 6

729 21 0
By AlphaStilinski13

"What will you be doing while I'm at Dr Kinbott's?" Wednesday asked as she packed her bag.

"I will be exploring Nevermore. Get a feel of the land." Blair answered as she curled her hair.

"Enjoy." Wednesday and Blair said to each other, before parting.

Blair walked down every corridor she saw and mentally made a blueprint of everything she saw so he could draw it out when she returned to her room. She made her way to the quad and were about to leave when she saw him.

"Xavier Thorpe. We meet once again."

"Blair Addams." Xavier smiled.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Drawing. Being the tortured artist everyone thinks I am."

"What are you drawing?"

"Not sure. I usually just start and see where it takes me."

"I like planning my sketches."

"You paint?"

"I dabble. I'm not like you."

"Blair Addams... did you just give me a compliment?"

"I said a statement. How you choose to interpret it, is your choice." Xavier laughed. Blair liked that sound. "You have a nice laugh."

"Now that was definitely a compliment." Xavier smiled. He really did enjoy spending time with her. She was different.

***

Blair and Thing had helped Wednesday move her cello to the balcony. Wednesday was about to go through the window when she paused. The session with Dr Kinbott entered her mind.

"Since you told me about Viper De La Muerte. What can you tell me about her sister?" Kinbott asked.

"Valencia De La Muerte." Wednesday

"Can you tell me about her?"

"She's smart, musical, has a photographic memory, the opposite to Viper."

"I noticed that she's often left behind or ignored. Why's that?"

"I don't understand." Wednesday was confused. What was Kinbott trying to say?

"It's obvious that Viper is based on you. Is Valencia based on Blair?"

"Blair isn't ignored, she's not left behind.

"But every time you've escaped a school, its been because you don't like it. In the book, Viper is celebrated. But Valencia is ignored. Is that not how you act with Blair?" Wednesday was silent. It has actually made her think. Is she not as close as she thought she was to Blair?

"Would you like to join me?" Wednesday asked. Blair froze. She has never done this before, she always preferred playing her cello alone.

"What?" Blair asked, wanting her sister to repeat it.

Wednesday huffed. "Would you like to join me? You can sing alone, if you like. I know you know the song."

"What song is it?"

"Paint it, Black."

"I would love to join you."

Wednesday started playing the intro to Paint it, Black.

I see a red door

And I want it painted black

No colors anymore

I want them to turn black

I see the girls walk by

Dressed in their summer clothes

I have to turn my head

Until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars

And they're all painted black

With flowers and my love

Both never to come back

I've seen people turn their heads

And quickly look away

Like a newborn baby

It just happens everyday

I look inside myself

And see my heart is black

I see my red door

I must have it painted black

Maybe then, I'll fade away

And not have to face the facts

It's not easy facing up

When your whole world is black

No more will my green sea

Go turn a deeper blue

I could not foresee this thing

Happening to you

If I look hard enough

Into the setting sun

My love will laugh with me

Before the morning comes

I see a red door

And I want it painted black

No colors anymore

I want them to turn black

I see the girls walk by

Dressed in their summer clothes

I have to turn my head

Until my darkness goes

I wanna see it painted

Painted black

Black as night

Black as coal

I wanna see the sun

Blotted out from the sky

I wanna see it painted, painted, painted

Painted black, yeah

Thing tapped the music sheet.

"No, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school."

The window door opened, revealing Enid.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" She asked.

"I had an extra hand."

"Whoa." Enid gasped in awe. "Where's the rest of him?"

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." Blair said. Howling echoed in the distance. "Why aren't you wolfing out?" She asked.

"Because I can't." Enid extended her claws. "It's all I got. My mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it? Yeah, she says there's a chance I may never... you know." Enid looked at the moon, wishing that she would transform like her family. Like she was supposed to do. Blair stood her left, while Wednesday stood on her right.

"What happens then?" Wednesday asked.

"I'd become a lone wolf." Enid answered.

"Sounds perfect." Wednesday said.

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate."

"I'm failing to see the problem here." Blair saw the problem, Enid would be alone for eternity. She wanted to share her life with someone, just like Blair did.

"I could die alone."

"We all die alone, Enid."

"You really suck at this. Cheering people up." Enid cried, shakily.

"Why are you crying?" Wednesday asked. She was confused, she didn't see the negative in being alone. It wasn't something she minded.

"Because I'm upset!" Enid yelled at the twins. "Haven't you ever cried, or are you above that too?"

Wanting Enid to stop crying. Wednesday started the story about Nero.

"It was the week after Halloween. I was six years old. I took my pet scorpion, Nero, out for his afternoon stroll, and we were ambushed. They wondered what kind of freak would have a scorpion for a pet. Two of them held me down and made me watch while the others ran Nero over until..." Wednesday paused. "It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything. So I vowed to never do it again."

"Your secret's safe with me." Enid promised. "Still think you're weird as shit, though."

"The feeling is incredibly mutual. How would you like me gone?" Enid looked interested while Blair looked confused. "You just need to show me how to use your computer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.6K 11
I say that I hate you with a smile on my face. WEDNESDAY, S1 ─ XAVIER THORPE 𝒙 FEMALE OC INDEFINITELY ON HOLD © villainarc
9.4K 346 20
Following a break-up between you and Wednesday after dating for a year and 2 months, you're left struggling with the aftermath while it appears that...
2.4K 49 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...
52K 4K 18
-@𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐘 ᵗʸˡᵉʳ ᵍᵃˡᵖⁱⁿ '𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤�...