๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

New start

996 92 84
By Idontknowthewhole

A heart know ,
When the search is over.

"Do vote and comment please "

-------
Author pov

Present

"And when you said you felt insulted, humiliated by me while you were drunk, my subconscious mind activated , making me understand that I'm repeating my mistakes all over again." y/n said as she is crying with occasional hiccups, her tears are not stopping, letting her each and every gaurd down in front of jungkook.

Telling him everything was very hard .it feeling like she lived all those painful years again . Jungkook also have glossy eyes , it feel like he can feel what she is feeling right now.

Jungkook look at her with admiring eyes, thinking how brave and strong she is.

He cupped her cheeks and start kissing her tears away,He kissed her left cheek with closed eyes tasting the salty tears, sensually gliding his lips on her soft cheeks .He proceeded towards right cheek repeating his action softly.

He don't know , how to comfort but he know one thing ,he don't want her to cry,Never after today.

He joint their forehead, with heart rasing and open his eyes to met closed eyes of y/n. " don't cry, maybe it sounds chessy but you tears are hurting me too , like I can feel your pain so don't please "jungkook breathed out not knowing he himself have these abilities to feel someone else emotions.....love does wonder he think himself.

y/n open her red eyes. She is defination of strong in all situations, he don't want to think what he had done if he was on her shoes... only thinking about it is giving him chills.

He handle her glass of water which she gladly accepted eyeing him while thinking alot of things. She is insecure , her face say it all and jungkook hear her thoughts.

Y/n is thinking if he is understanding the whole situation or not , she is afraid what if he is speaking with emotions right now not with straight mind so she speaks again try to explain herself better..

"Before you question my sexuallity , let me tell you, I'm still easily attracted to girls but you are an exception,only exception..you can say ,I'm more than straight for you" she said making jungkook chuckle feeling all warmth in his.. which brings a small smile to y/n face also. She is happy that he is understanding not judging like she thought.

"oh ofcourse ,you are ... how can anyone resist this handsome face and hot body" he said with cocky smirk try to ease the situation , ease the tensed mood.

"Indeed you got a hot body and handsome face but best part about you" she paused .

" Is your heart which is so pure, you have the most beautiful heart" she said admiring him, she was not sure before how jungkook will react but right now she know she got the right man.

Jungkook heart races after listening to y/n confession , he want to throw fist in happiness" he is so in love" he thought and smiled very big , pecking y/n's lips in process excitedly without thinking twice.

Y/n eyes get wide and jungkook also realized what he did just now " she is not sleeping now fucker , what the actual fuck jungkook oh no " he cursed himself and gulp not looking up he know he fucked and destroyed the whole romance, he don't want to see y/n's reaction so he keep his eyes low.

"She will surely think me as prevert from now on " he groan internally , distress visible at face but he was not ready to listen what y/n said next.

"this is the 3rd time you are kissing me without my permission " she said making jungkook eyes get wide and she looks angry right now. Wow just wow now I'm already prevert in her mind.

"H-how ..y-you remember? " he stuttered and y/n cutt him off.

"How much deep a person can sleep in 10 minutes? and Do you really think that your face changed , you still have same baby face despite of this tattooed body" she paused as she remember something

" I was about to stab jimin just because of pancake?....no , he have bad habit of calling people whore and bitch" she said and narrow her eyes at visibly sweaty man in front of her he gulp before speaking again.

"I'm s-sorry, p-please" he managed to say making y/n break into fist of giggles which is music to jungkook's ear. He look up only to see , her beautiful dimple smile on display while she shake her head looking at him.

"I'm sorry haha ,I'm not mad but look at you haha" she said laughing at jungkook's flustered state who is embarrassed but happy too.

He laid on bed , cover himself with duvet and said goodnight , not ready to face this smirking y/n who just made fun of him.

"Aww... are you embarrassed? " She asked enjoying his state who just groan.

"Get up " she said in a little stern making jungkook remove duvet from his face.

"What?" He asked faking his anger letting y/n know that she can't make fun of him. " Get up " she said softly this time and he obey not knowing why she asked him to get up.

"I'm going to kiss you so don't freak out okay? " she said holding his pajamas shirt not even letting him register the whole sentence she sealed his lips with her.

He get rigid for a second before finally realizing the situation that y/n aka his miss rude aka his wife is kissing him. He can die at this moment because of butterflies that roaming in his stomach try to escape.

Y/n is not moving her lips , she is loving the feeling how warm jungkook's lips are against her own cold one.

Jungkook hold her by waist bringing her closer... both start moving lips in sync , eyes closed. Y/n encircle her arms around jungkook neck cressing his soft brown lock.

He start using his tongue swipe it on her lower lip before sucking it putting a little pressure. He hold her waist firmly.

Jungkook squish it a little try to shove his tongue in her mouth she accepted, kiss is getting slopy by minutes. He try to break the only to get pulled by his neck and y/n tugged his hairs a little harsh.

Letting him gasp in kiss while she enter her tongue inside his mouth, exploring him"she is dominant ofcourse" jungkook thought while smiling in kiss.

They break finally to get some oxygen in there lungs with jointed forehead. Both of them panting heavily and their position is making it more intimate.

Y/n on her knees from front holding him close to her chest tightly while jungkook sat leg crossed arms roaming around her back very carefully, he is testing how she is going to react what if she slaped his hands away.

He placed his left hand on her nape while thumbs tracing front of her neck. While another one he interviewed with y/n's hand bring it closer and gave a kiss on engagement ring looking at her eyes.

" love, Let's start everything again, just us and our happy memories , a new start and I'll make you the most happiest women alive, trust me" he said while putting her hand on his heart making her feel that he is honest just like how honest his heartbeat screaming" I love you y/n".

Y/n smile and nodded her head in approval making him want to jump in happiness and he hugged her burying his face in her stomach. " Let's sleep it's almost 3 am" he said as they layed down and cuddle till the drift to sleep.

--------

A/n- I know it short but I have fever and I also don't want you dissopoint so her is update.

Do you need explanation? I don't think so...

The kiss omg , did I wrote okay?

Drop a pickup line like any ---

--------

A lot of secrets still......untold

Loving you is like
Breathing..
How can I stop?

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.4K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
91K 3.9K 51
He traced his index finger to her cheeks.. To the parting of her lips.. To downwards.. Her chin, neck, and then chest.. Yn's breath became really fas...
627K 20.8K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
161K 7.1K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...