๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—™๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

Por _venus_sagittarius_

When Deadpool arrives it reveals what Ava thought she may never have! True Love Mais

๐‘จ๐’—๐’‚ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’
117
๐‘ด๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“
๐‘ฐ.๐‘ฌ.๐‘ซ
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…
๐–๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 5 ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก
๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ
๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‹๐ข๐ž ๐€๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฎ๐๐š๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
Season 6
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ

288 2 0
Por _venus_sagittarius_

Ava shot up breathing heavily before turning to the clock to the right of her saying 18:43. Turning to her left, she didn't see Jordan where he was last night. Looking ahead she saw Jordan in a pair of shorts and shirtless carrying two cups of coffee. Ava started smiling at this scene, feeling happy. "You're up," Jordan said handing her the cup. "So...since you've been staying more...I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me."

"I would love that..." Ava said sipping her coffee.

"Want to talk to me about these nightmares," Jordan asked placing a hand on her leg which was under the coves.

"I'm fine," Ava said after placing her empty coffee cup on the bedside table. She got out of bed and started getting dressed because Stilinski wanted to see them.

🔥🔥

"Alex...you know we're having trouble locating your parents. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might help you remember. But I need you to be okay with it. I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt." Stilinski said. Alex looked scared but he sets his jaws and looks at Stilinski with a serious look. 

"I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad." He said.

Stilinski nodded turning to the door and letting Scott, Stiles and Ava in. He goes to his blinds and shuts them as Scott kneels in front of Alex, patting him affectionally on the shoulder. "You ready?" Scott asked and Alex nodded. Scott nods again before he moves his hand to the back of Alex's neck, so he discretely flicks out his claws. Scott firmly shoves his claws into the base of Alex's skull and Alex gasps as they both close their eyes.

A few minutes later Scott and Alex snap open their eyes with a gasp as Scott staggers back. Ava and Stiles rush over to catch him while Stilinski rushed over to Alex. "What'd you see?" Ava asked and Scott breathed heavily for a moment.

"I saw a guy on a horse..." Scott said making Stiles and Ava raise their eyebrows.

"Horse?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded.

"He had a gun."

Stilinski looked confused before turning to the teenagers. "Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours." He said making the turn to him.

"What about his parents? What happened to them?" Ava asked and Scott screw his face up as he tried to remember but frowns in disappointment.

"I don't know. That's all I remember. But..." He trailed off before taking a deep breath. "I got this feeling..."

"What kind of feeling?" Ava asked and Alex spoke up before Scott could.

"They're coming back. They're coming for me."

🔥🔥

Ava and Malia, in coyote form, ran all over the preserve trying to find the scent of blood or anything. As neither of them could find anything, the coyotes started running to the car depo at the station. The coyotes howled making the senior members of the pack get out of the car and turn to them to see two coyotes jumping over a pile of tires. The coyotes shift into a naked version of the twins with eyes glowing as Lydia passed them their respective clothes. "I'm not getting anything," Malia said as she started to get dressed.

"I don't think they're dead," Lydia said.

"They're dead. Probably torn apart. The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood." Ava said making Lydia sigh slightly.

"They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it." Lydia said and the twins shrugged as they put their clothes on.

"If they were alive, we'd smell it," Ava said.

"Yeah, I'm not getting anything either," Scott said making Stiles turn to him.

"Scott, what are you talkin' about? You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it." Stiles said and Scott shrugged.

"Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember." Ava suggested making Malia turn to her.

"Why does it matter if they're dead?" Malia asked looking at Stiles confused. 

"Dead is dead. Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them." Stiles said making Ava turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

"It sounds like you want it to be supernatural..." She said.

"It's been, like, three months since anything's happened," Stiles said and Lydia scoffed slightly.

"Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed like I'm some sort of supernatural metal detector." She said and Stiles turned to her in the offence.

"Okay, it is way more often than that." He said making her roll her eyes. "You can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles asked and Lydia rolled her eyes again.

"What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." She said before she, Ava and Malia walked away.

Stiles sighed before climbing into the driver seat and staring at the windshield and Scott leaned against the driver's side door. "You're starin' at a broken windshield." He said after a couple of moments of silence and Stiles sighed.

"There's something wrong with it," Stiles said and Scott shrugged.

"It's broken. And it wasn't a magic bullet. It was a regular bullet. That blew out a regular windshield. Just like that one..." Scott said gesturing to another car in the impound lot. "And that one...and that one." The car had its windshields intact but with a crack in it but instead, the car Stiles was windshield was blown to pieces.

Stiles looks ahead and picks up a piece of glass shard from the frame and studies it. "Magic bullet..."

🔥🔥

Today was yearbook picture day at school and Sydney was in charge of photo taking. Malia and Ava sat on two stools in front of a plain background while a line of students waited for their turn. Sydney had taken their separate ones but she suggested they take one together and just as Sydney was going to take the photo, Stiles rushes into the photo. "Malia, so..." The flash goes off and when Malia realises Stiles messed up their photo, she gives him a look that causes him to back away. "My bad, sorry, go ahead. Look pretty."

Malia and Ava try another three or four times but Stiles messes them all up making the students groan Ava looks at him her eyes glowing slightly making him back away and Sydney turns to them with an apologetic look. Malia and Ava hop off the stools and Malia drag Stiles over to where Scott and Lydia sat. "You ruined it." She said.

"Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?" Stiles asked and Malia shoot him a look.

"Maybe because you haven't signed up for your photo yet?" She said and Stiles smiles smugly as he digs into her pockets.

"Yes, I did." He pulls out a folded sheet of paper and unfolds it before showing the twins.

"It's blank," Ava said making Stiles frown and look at the paper he thought he signed.

"Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones," Scott said making Ava, Lydia, Malia and Stiles turn to him with a shared confused looks when Scott noticed the silence, he looks up and gestures towards them with the pen he's holding. "Psych paper." He said and the girls nodded.

"Hey, the deputy searched the car. No slugs, and no exit holes. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house." Stiles said redirecting the conversation and they all raised their eyebrows. "Come on! Missing parents, a suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's comin' with?" Stiles asked and they all shook their head.

"We've got to retake our photos," Malia said gesturing to her and Ava while Lydia pursed her lips.

"Yeah...not interested..." She said and Stiles turned to Scott.

"I cannot miss any more classes." He said and Stiles looks very disappointed in Scott.

"Scott..."

"I missed thirty-eight last semester. And Lydia's mom is the only reason I'm still in school." Scott said before smiling at Stiles while shrugging. "I can go after school."

"You know what? Forget it. I'll take Liam." Stiles said and they all turned to Liam only for Stiles to sigh. Liam was passionately making out with Hayden on a nearby park bench. He turns back to the others annoyed. "Yeah, I'm not taking Liam." He said and Ava nodded humming.

Sydney suddenly walked up to them with her camera. "Hey, can I get a candid?" She asked and Stiles shook his head. He started walking away when Scott and Lydia pulled him down so he was sitting in between Lydia and Scott as Malia scooted so she was in frame and Ava moved behind Stiles and rested her arms on Stiles's head.

Stiles sighed before pulling the shard of glass and handing it to Scott. "Okay, fine. If you can explain to me why this is blue, I'll let it go." He said and Scott looked at the glass with furrowed brows as he noticed it indeed had a greenish-blue tint.

"Everyone smile!" She said and Scott tucked the shard into his pocket and looked up at the camera as he, Lydia, Malia, Ava and Stiles smiled as Sydney takes the photo of them.

🔥🔥

It was now night time and Malia and Ava walked into the history classroom looking for Lydia and found her at one of the desks. "Got your text," Malia said. "You said you needed my help?"

Lydia didn't respond and when Ava saw the distant look on Lydia's face she groaned. "Oh, god. That kind of help."

"Something terrible is going to happen," Lydia said and Malia leaned against a desk as Ava placed her hand on Lydia's shoulder.

"Okay, what is it?" Ava asked.

"I don't know. That's why I need your help." Lydia said and Ava nodded.

"When did you first have the premonition?" Ava asked and Lydia turned to Ava.

"I was with stiles. We realized it was the wild hunt. The riders, the horses. Souls getting swept up." Lydia said and realisation crossed Ava's face.

"Those who see the wild hunt beware, for you are already lost. That they have arrived, The Wild Hunt has come, The Wild Hunt has survived." Ava said from memory.

"Horses. He saw them. He saw the wild hunt." Lydia muttered before getting up. "Where's Stiles?"

"Who's Stiles?" Malia asked making Lydia run out of the room.

Ava run after her only to be met with a brunette boy in a pladed shirt. "Ava, please tell me you remember me." The boy said and Ava looked confused.

"Who are you?" Ava asked and the boy frowned. "Are you Stiles? Lydia mentioned you with The Wild Hunt. Go find Lydia." Ava said making the boy run off.

Jordan walked up to her placing a hand on her shoulder snapping her out the trace. "Who was that?"

Ava shrugged truning to him with a smile. "Don't know. Would you like to go home?" Ava asked making Jordan chuckle.

"I would very much like to go home."

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
13.2K 371 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
139K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
6.1K 171 5
how everything should have went. Theo and Liam realise that they are in love with each other.