Kid in love (Ddot x dd osama...

By Shiplover_1000

Maybe i'm just a kid in love well if that's the truth then ion ever wanna grow up cause what's better than be... More

One day i'll marry you
Almost like dancing
i wish you were gay
innocent glances
Don't leave me
Anything you want
When we're alone
feel it twice
The wound
Promises
Feel the same
Just a friend
True love
One kiss
Whatever you want
Couple race
Pick me up
Sneaking back in
I will always love you
ion wanna be in love
I want
it makes sense
it makes sense (pt 2)
it makes sense (pt 3)
Memories unfold
Ion wanna grow up
A box
The trigger
crush got crushed (pt 2)
Crush got crushed (pt 3)
Spam account
Mean
One more
Locked in
Am i in love?
Conjoined for 24 hours
cake
See you
The fans
the fans (pt 2)
The fans (pt 3)
i wish you knew
The fans (pt 4)
the fans (pt 5)
I want you back
we even
we even (pt 2)
Die 4 you
Fly me to the moon
How it ended
A story
Hugs and kisses
I wish (bonus chapter)

Crush got crushed

896 22 6
By Shiplover_1000

Ya'll sadly my crush got crushed the dude i told ya'll about it's over  

In which david regrets telling darrian how he feels 

Third Person Pov 

David laid in the bed with tear stains on his face and red eyes. David had caught feelings for his best friend and darrian and as the days went by it got harder and harder to keep the feelings hidden. So david decided to finally tell his friend how he felt and boy he really regrets that decision. 

Then after that all contact was cut off with darrian. He hadn't seen darrian and had been blocked entirely which hurt his heart. He had a huge crush on his friend and sadly ended up getting crushed. David didn't wanna do anything but cry and sleep he really couldn't do anything else. 

"I just wanna be with you" David sings softly going along with one of the juice wrld songs that were playing. From this day forth david's heart would have caution tape all around it he wasn't gonna het hurt like this again. He could already tell his heart wasn't gonna recover anytime soon. 

David sat up in the bed and wiped the fresh tears that began to slide down his cheeks. "Your being stupid just get over this" David says to himself even though he knew getting over it was easier said than done. it would be different if it was just your everyday crush rejection but this was different. 

He lost someone who he really loved and cared about somebody who had been by his side through thick and thin. But he got caught up and messed up everything which honestly david doesn't think he'll ever come back from. David wanted to get up and put a smile on his face even if it was fake. 

He wanted to at least appear to be ok even though on the inside his heart was shattered and he felt like crying his eyes out. David grabbed his phone and switched to his camera and nearly broke down when he saw how bad he looked. "I need to get out of this" David thinks to himself before turning the phone off. 

His crush had gotten crushed and sadly his heart had been crushed to.

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.9K 14
❝This is just my truth,❞
21.1K 450 34
I'm trying to tell you i'm in love i'm addicted to you You're my drug i only want you, you enough
42 0 17
I promise I would always update this story...I'm just occupied with school I smile cause of YOU I'm happy cause of YOU I'm jealous cause of YOU I cry...
146 1 20
He's her whole world. No one understands him like she does. They're a perfect match. Too bad he doesn't know she exists.