i wish you were gay

In which i show you what was originally supposed to happen (jstar will be in this his name will be jayden)

Third Person Pov 

David went home crying his eyes feeling extremely empty. He confessed how he felt to his friend and it was the worst thing ever. After his friend saying he didn't know what to say he had finally spoke and crushed his heart with every word. David could handle if he didn't feel the same but to crush his spirit. 

Darrian kissed him but didn't have feelings for him!?! He knew there was no way he could face darrian after this he needed to get away. David picked up the phone and called his brother jayden. "What's good my heart?" Jayden asks and david sighs. "Can i stay with you?" David asks. 

"Just a for a few months things are to much here" David says and of course his brother let him stay. He didn't even tell darrian he was leaving thinking darrian wouldn't want to see him anyway. He drove off in jayden's car not looking back ready to leave even though the leave was only temporary. 

~Six months later~ 

David was coming back home and he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried. He knew he was going to bump into darrian he hadn't seen him in months but it was ok. He had chose to forget the day he confessed his feelings but sadly he felt the same. He came home and was met with jay. 

David ran to him hugging him tightly he had really missed him. He pulled away and was met with darrian and his girlfriend. He walked up and david was already dreading the small talk and his girlfriend just wouldn't shut up. "I gotta go have a lot of catching up to do" David lies wanting to get out of this. 

He quickly went up to his old room and began to unpack his things. He laid back on his bed staring up at the ceiling smiling happy to be home. He did enjoy the months he spent away but then gain there's no place like home. He heard a knock at the door and looked over seeing darrian. 

"Hey" David says before looking back at the ceiling. "Why?" Darrian asks confusing david. "What?" David asks. "Why did you leave? You left for six months and i didn't get a goodybe before you left or anything! I tried calling you and word to my dead i wanted to beat you up every time you ain't answer" Darrian says. 

"Please you know why i left and you know why i cut off all contact with you and for your information it felt good to be away from all the drama. Just admit it you played with my emotions" David says. That's when it all came back to david the feelings, the dreams and the wishes. 

"I wish you would move past that" Darrin says and david sighs. 'I wish you felt how i felt' David thinks to himself. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed