The fans (pt 3)

In which fanfiction started a very unhealthy obsession and addiction (Final part i saw people asking for a part 3 so here ya go) 

I can't believe i was bout to leave ya'll i apologize for that 😢

Third Person Pov 

David was up at 5 in the morning with a cup of coffee next to his bed as he continued to read the books about him and his friend. He also had been going on peoples profiles and going on their reading lists to find more books. He knows that what he's doing is extremely wrong but he can't help it. 

Even though darrian had admitted to reading the books as well he knew his friend was nowhere near as crazy s he was about the books which was why he chose to keep his fanfic addiction a secret. Later that day he met up with darrian taking small sips of his coffee with his eyes glued to his phone. 

"David?" Darrian calls out for his friend who looked exhausted. David had bags under his eyes and his eyes looked bloodshot and something told darrian that wasn't david's first cup of coffee. He had been noticing something was off with his best friend and could tell he had been losing sleep. 

"Hmm?" david asks his eyes not leaving the screen. "Are you ok?" You seem out of it" Darrian says and david shut his phone off and forces a smile. "I'm great never better i just was up later last night writing songs" David says. "Oh is that so?" Darrian asks and david nods. "Yep" David says. 

Darrian didn't believe it and knew something was off but decided not to question things any further. But as the day went by darrian couldn't help but notice how attached david was to his phone. Darrian then quickly snatched the phone from david's hand and seeing what was going on. 

"Give me that back" David says trying to get it back but darrian had already seen enough. "Dude are you serious? All this over fanfiction" Darrian says and david looks down kicking his foot around nervously. "I-uh" David says not really sure what to say or do in this situation to save himself. 

"You've been losing sleep and have been glued to your phone over some fanfiction?" Darrian asks before laughing hard making david straight face him. "Not if your gonna make fun of me about it" David says with a cute pout and his friend pulled him into a hug. "I'm not making fun of you" Darrian says. 

"Yes you are" David says which comes out a little muffled before wrapping his arm around his friend. Darrian playfully rolled his eyes before letting out a small chuckle. "I'm not i promise" Darrian says and david pulls away slightly looking darrian in the eye making darrian's heart skip a beat. 

'My best friend really is adorable' Darrian thinks to himself with a small smile on his face. "So you enjoyed the fanfiction that's ok you just need to limit how much your reading" Darrian says and david shakes his head. "That's easier said than done" David says. "Dude it's fanfics not drugs you'll be fine" Darrian says. 

"You don't know that" David says. "Stop being dramatic. I'm gonna help you get over this whole fanfic addiction" Darrian says. "How?" david asks. "By turning the books into reality" Darrian says making david raise en eyebrow. "Explain" david says. "You'll get over it once you've lived it" Darrian says. 

"Ion know bro" David says and darrian rolls his eyes. "Come on bro it'll help and nobody will know about this" Darrian says and david takes a deep breath before nodding. "Ight bro let's get this over with" david says. "Trust me this will be harder for me" Darrian says and david frowns. "I doubt it" David says. 

So darrian grabs david's chin and they stare each other deep in the eyes with their hearts pounding hard against their chests. Darrian then closes the distance between them and if possible their hearts began to beat faster and both their eyes widened before they quickly pulled away. 

Both of them had looks of disgusts on their faces before wiping their mouths. "Well that was something" David says continuing to wipe his mouth his sleeve. "Agreed but it should help you with your fanfiction addiction" darrian says. "Yeah i guess your right" david says. "Guess?" Darrian asks. 

"Fine i know your right" David says. "Much better" darrian says. So that night darrian stayed over and david put his phone down and sighed in relief when he didn't feel the urge to pick the phone back up and read fanfiction. "It helped" David says happily. "See i told you it would help" Darrian says. 

"Wish we could have found a better way to fix it though" david says with the look of disgust returning to his face. "Agreed" Darrian says. "At least we don't have to it again and if we did it would mean nothing" david says. "Exactly" Darrian says before staring into his best friend's eyes. 

They both found themselves getting closer before david closed the distance between them. It was different then before their chests got a warm feeling and their stomachs filed up with butterflies. They both pulled away with shocked expressions before they both put on nervous smiles. 

"See felt the same way it did before" Darrian says. "Yeah right" David says and after that his fanfiction obsession had been fixed but maybe later on a new problem would come to the surface. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed