The trigger

In which darrian held the gun of love and accidentally pulled the trigger 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian without realizing had picked up a gun one that was more dangerous than any other. This gun in particular is the most dangerous because once you pull the trigger no matter where you aim it you always end up hitting yourself. He had accidentally pulled the trigger and had been hit. 

When your hit the bullet doesn't cause you to bleed it infects you with a disease one worse than any you can name. The sickness has no cure and it doesn't heal it gets worse and worse and there's nothing you or anyone can do. There is a medicine but the medicine is at the exact same time the pain. 

it's a person a certain person that has a power. The funny thing is the person doesn't know they have this power. The power to completely invade your mind and soul, the power to make your heart race and put butterflies in your stomach. For darrian this person happened to be his best friend. 

David was always the cure for as long as darrian can remember. Just seeing david's beautiful smile can make his heart skip a couple beats. Whenever david would dance all goofy to certain songs darrian couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto his face. Darrian had pulled the trigger. 

He pulled it and was hit hard and the disease was getting worse and the only thing that makes it better is his best friend. He needs david more than he can ever know and david had slowly become his weakness. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed