Ion wanna grow up

In which darrian is a kid in love based on kid in love by shawn mendes 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian smiled as david wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist before kissing his cheek sweetly. Darrian felt his heart get a warm feeling and a huge wave of happiness had hit him. This happened often when he was around david and many described it as puppy love. 

But darrian knew what the emotion truly was this wasn't a puppy love where he looked at david with hearts eyes this was love and had been since the day they met. Many said he was to young to know what love truly was. They all told him he was just a kid well maybe so but he was a kid in love. 

Honestly darrian liked it that way he had it all the fame, the money and david who was the true definition of ride or die. "I missed you" David says before darrian pecks his lips eight times and smiles. "I missed you to" Darrian says before carrying david to his car. If you were to ask darrian hed say he's living the dream. 

Maybe he is just a kid in love but if that's the truth he doesn't ever wanna grow up. Once they got in the car darrian intertwined their fingers and looked at david with nothing but the purest love in his eyes. "I love you" Darrian says and david smiles before leaning over and kissing darrian sweetly. 

"I love you to" David says before looking down and smiling nervously due to darrian's loving gaze. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed