Pick me up

In which darrian and david get into an argument (This the last chapter I'm basing off me and my crush i swear i hate him so much 🙄😂) 

Third Person Pov 

"Dude stop before i punch you" David says feeling annoyed by darrian's childish behavior. It was as if darrian loved nothing more than to get on his nerves and he hated it. "You gon hit me?" Darrian asks before punching david on the shoulder. "Dude stop" David says before darrian hits him again. 

"Naw you said you was gonna hit me so word to my dead you better be a man of your word" Darrian says before gently punching david in the stomach. David then swung but he missed and darrian then picked him up and placed him over his shoulder and carried him around the room and david groaned. 

"Pu me down" David says not wanting darrian to drop him. Darrian then gently placed him on the groudn and smirked. "Swing one more time and i'll carry you all around the house" Darrian says and david rolls his eyes. "You won't" David says and darrian smirks. "You right" Darrian says before laughing. 

"What happened to being a man of your word? Go ahead pick me up" David says and darrian smirks before picking david up before he had time to process what was happening. "Don't drop me please don't drop me" David says as darrian begins to run around the house. "Drop you?" Darrian asks. 

"Dude don't play!" David yells and darrian laughs before moving making david fly forward before he caught him. "Dude that won't funny!" David says as he begins to hold on to darrian tightly not wanting to be dropped. Darrian then wrapped his arms around david tightly and rubbed his back. 

"I won't drop you i prromise" Darrian says in a soft voice and his face held a sincere expression and david felt his heart flutter. "Whatever" David says trying to get rid of the warm feeling he was getting. 

Guys i know ya'll tired of hearing bout my crush but this actually happened. He sat in my seat and i told him to get up so he got up and picked me up and placed me over his shoulder and carried me around the table before putting me in my chair. He then said  "Keep playing and i'll carry you all around the room" 

So i responded "You won't" and he said i was right. He always does that when we first met we didn't like each other and he threatened to beat me up and i said he wasn't gonna do nothing and he pinned me to a wall and asked if i still thought he wasn't going to do anything and i said yeah then he said i was right. Our enemies relationship was what inspired my jay and dudey book 

Hope ya'll enjoyed