How it ended

In which david loses his crush/best friend (Alright you guys this chapter I'm showing you how my crush got crushed and how baby boy became the jada kingdom to my nas ebk) 

Third Person Pov 

David laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling with his phone resting on his chest. A part of him knows it's stupid to hang on to hope he knew darrian wasn't going to call him and most likely wasn't thinking about him. He couldn't help but be hurt the way he was darrian really meant a lot to him. 

They were so close his face still heats up as he remembers the play fights, the kisses and the multiple conversations about nothing at all. Darrian ended up moving away but the worse part is he didn't tell david. David was crushed when he had to hear from chris that he left why didn't darrian tell him. 

What made matters worse was darrian had his number yet he didn't talk to him but somehow he had the time to talk to everyone else in their friend group. David felt tears come to his eyes as he thought about the hug and kiss they had shared before darrian left he wishes he had known it would be there last. 

Often times he found himself reminiscing bringing up darrian and talking about him for hours so he told everyone not to bring him up anymore cause it hurt him to much. David smiled as he thought about how darrian would open his arms for a hug and then pick him up off the ground holding him tightly. 

How he slammed him into a wall whenever they play fought and just the thought of darrian gave him butterflies. What made it hurt more was that darrian wasn't just his crush he was also his best friend who he felt like he could talk to about anything. David sat up and grabbed his phone that slid into his lap. 

"Still nothing ion know why i still try' david says with a frown on his face. Every love song he ever wrote was inspired by darrian and now every heart break song is with him basically pleading for him to come back. But he wasn't coming back and by the looks of things they were no longer friends. 

David honestly doesn't get it sometimes in these moments he would say he wishes he never got to know darrian. He wishes that the day darrian stopped him and started a conversation he didn't stop ad kept walking. So david spent everyday putting up a front but jay could see through it. 

David kept saying he ain't miss him but everyone knew he did more than he could ever put into words they even tried to get david to talk to him through their phones but he declined. 'He has my number if he wanted to talk to me he would have' were david's exact words he wasn't going to play this game. 

If darrian didn't want to be bothered with him then david wasn't going to be his little lovesick puppy and run after him. Darrian often did this before he left to he would have his moments where he woud switch up, have attitudes with him for no reason and even publicly embarrassed him. 

Darrian was talking to some girl and acted like he didn't know him even going as far as to run away and accuse him of being a weirdo. David was very hurt by that but later darrian apologized so he let it go and they went back to how they usually acted. Even though darrian was hurt maybe this was for the best. 

His crush and heart had gotten crushed but maybe it was a sign from the universe that darrian isn't good for him and he needed to move on it may hurt now but he knows it'll get better. He then sighed once he thought of one last thing before he locked the memory of darrian up forever. 

He thought of the way his face would heat up and the way his stomach would fill with butterflies when darrian would hold his hand or rub his leg. Darrian was often aggressive with him and he liked it but those times were over and he had to accept that. 

You guys everything in this chapter is true and no cap i'm struggling without baby boy i really liked him and he was the inspiration to a lot of my stories like how i wrote a lot of chapters based off us on this one 

Two other examples being my jayklickin x dudey book with their love/hate relationship which was us when we first met and in 'i wish you were gay when darrian held his hand and said 'if it was a problem you would have moved' 

I miss him so much with everyday that goes by but he did me dirty plenty of times and is doing me dirty now by not reaching out to me but having time to reach out to everyone else in our friend group like what happened between us meant nothing sure we weren't together but it still hurts 

I want my baby boy back bro i swear i need him near me i just wanna hug him and kiss him one more time if i had known last time would be the last i would have held him tighter and savored the beautiful feelings i got when we kissed 😢

I been really going through it losing him, the stress of my real life, the whole fanfic drama on ig which caused me to delete Instagram all together ya'll pray for your girl 

Hope ya'll enjoyed