we even (pt 2)

In which darrian gets a fresh start with david (I was actually going to leave you guys to use your imagination after part one but i decided to go ahead and give ya'll a part 2) 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian looked confused and hurt at david's question. "Stop playing bro" Darrian says and david looks at him confused. "I'm not playing i'm asking you a question" David says and jay walks over with a concerned look. "David?" Jay says in a question like tone making david turn over and look at him. 

"Do you know who i am?" Jay asks and david nods. "Yeah jay of course i know who you are" David says. So jay asked him to identify everyone in the roo and he knew everyone but for some reason he had completely forgotten darrian. "That's odd" Jay says not knowing what to think about this. 

So chris went to get the docoor who did an examination and found that he was fine but the crash caused him to lose some of his memory. Darrian then thought about the arguement they had before hand and how he let david drive in that dangerous weather and immediately felt guilty.  

He then regretted posting this pictures online and making david feel bad now it was as if karma came around and made the most important person in his life completely forget his existence. "I am a little lost" David says. "Don't worry the memory loss is most likely temporary and you seem to remember everything else" The doctor says. 

David was given his phone that was a little banged up from the crash but luckily it still worked and he saw all the notifications and saw he had been tagged in the same post so he checked and saw the pictures on darrian's page. David turned to darrian with a small smile and darrian returned it. 

"This your girl?" David asks and darrian felt his heart drop at the pictures. "No she's not" Darrian says. "Well i saw the pictures that i keep being tagged in" David says looking at the phone confused once he read some of the comments. That honestly made darrian feel worse than he already did. 

Darrian left the hospital room not thinking he could be in there for another second with david not remembering who he is. He began to wonder if maybe the reason he didn't remember was because of how mad he was during the crash so his mind decided to block out any memory of him. 

Not soon after david was taken home and darrian tried to explain to him what had happened but david didn't seem to fully understand. He went into his phone and saw tons of pictures of him and darrian together and he read some of their old messages so he knew darrian was telling the truth. 

"If we both cheated on each other and hurt each other that bad we must have never really loved each other" David says. "That's not true i love you with all my heart" Darrian says. "If you loved me and i loved you we wouldn't have done something like that to each other" David says honestly. 

"Plus i know we had something but technically i don't know you your like a stranger to me" David says. Darrian felt as if his heart was being ripped out of his chest and then being stomped on over and over again. He wishes he had stopped david from leaving so he wouldn't have crashed. 

"Your right" Darrian says with a sad smile on his face. "You don't know me but you will soon and i got your heart once so i'll do it again" darrian says before kissing david on the forehead and he meant those words. As the days went by darrian couldn't to grow closer to david deciiding to start over. 

David was actually warming up to darrian quickly and was even beginning to slowly get pieces of the memory he lost back. Then after a few months david had fully gotten his memory back and the two were happily in love again. They both apologized for what had happened and agreed to do better this time. 

I guess now they really were both even.

Hope ya'll enjoyed