Falling For My Trainers

By liawr1tes

*EDITING* Peyton Grace has always wanted to be a lifeguard ever since the tragic incident with her brother, b... More

Welcome
Main Characters Aesthetics & Looks
Side Characters Aesthetics & Looks
~1~ Best/Worst Decision
~2~ Meeting Trainer Number One
~3~ Bruised
~4~ Who's Jelly?
~5~ Greetings From Lifeguard Number Two
~6~ Don't Cry Over Spilled Coffee
~7~ Coffee Drama
~8~ Ignored Questions
~9~ Go To Sleep Please
~10~ Huh?
~11~ Bruises
~12~ Marble
~13~ Rage
~14~ Knots & Laughs
~15~ Raised Voices Lead to Screaming
~16~ Shh, It's Okay, Darling
~17~ Search History
~18~ Late Nights and Party Lights
~19~ Prove It
~20~ Clothes
~21~ Proper Braiding
~22~ Unplanned Pool Party
~23~ Jealousy
~24~ Friend Group Disapproval
~25~ Here Comes Monday!
~26~ Apologies & Coffee
~27~ Meeting My Mother
~28~ House Party Prep
~29~ Party Secrecy
~30~ No Words
~31~ Love & TikToks
~32~ Warmth & Peace
~33~ Eggs
~34~ Red Coffee Cup
~35~ Comfortable Silence
~36~ Giggles
~37~ Shirts
~38~ Middle School Relationship
~39~ Jelly
~40~ Some Party Help, Please
~41~ Is It Just a Man Cold?
~42~ Graduation Preparation
~43~ Attention & Impatience
~44~ Don't Get Stung
~45~ Seasonal
~46~ Chalk Board
~47~Tiki Bar
~48~ You Can't Scare Us Like That
~49~ Bad Dreams
~50~ Wha-
~51~ Super Short Shorts
~52~ Slow
~53~ Angles
~54~ Scarf
~55~ Oh Please
~56~ Pale
~57~ Tests
~58~ Soft love
~59~ Clumsy
~61~Guests
E P I L O G U E

~60~ Decorative

56 3 14
By liawr1tes

**unedited**
*time skip: 1 month*

Today is the day of the baby shower and I don't know who's more nervous—Peyton or me. 

Don't get me wrong, we're both excited, obviously, but we have no fucking idea how any of this shit works.

"Where are the plates? We can't eat if there aren't plates!" Peyton says breathlessly as she waddles through the house.

She finally stops walking to catch her breath, and I swiftly approach her. I hug her from behind and rest my cheek on the top of her head and I start swaying us back and forth. I know how much she likes when I snuggle against her.

Right as we fell into a rhythm and I got comfortable, she pulled away from me and turns around to look at me. "Jacob, as much as I'm loving this, I need to pee. And find the damn plates."

"Well pee and then come back. Your mom and Marley have this handled. You need to sit down and rest."

She angrily stomps to the bathroom and talks to me through the door, "If I rest, will you rest with me?" I silently chuckle at her before replying with yes. 

I hear the water shut off and she dramatically opens the door, just to find her tightly wrapping her arms around my waist. "Peyton?" It's a little hard to hug her now that her stomach is in the way, but we somehow make it work.

"Jacob."

"Are your hands still wet?" She doesn't respond, just leaving me with the assumption that her soaking-wet hands are leaving a wet mark on the back of my shirt.

 I pull away from her and lightly rest my hands on her shoulders. "No for real though, why are your hands wet?"

"My mom is washing the hand towels and I forgot to put paper towels in there in the meantime." I nod my head and turn to walk to the couch, expecting Peyton to follow me, but instead, she's frantically waddling around the house in search of her mom.

"Mom? Mom!"

"Peyton, come sit down."

"No, I need my mom." She cried frantically. I have no idea what she's panicking over.

I finally get a hold of her hand and I pull her towards me. "What's wrong?" When her eyes lock with mine, they fill with tears and she just starts breaking down into tears.

I walk her back to the couch and sit down with her and she sobs into my shoulder until she can catch her breath long enough to tell me what's wrong. "I'm not really sure why I'm crying. I'm just scared we won't have anything done in time."

"Want something to take your mind off worrying?"

"Yes, Please!"

"How about we find something for us to wear and I can help you with your makeup."

She sits and contemplates it for a moment and then she jumps up off the couch and makes a beeline for the stairs. Well, the fastest that she can, considering she has a 6-pound-almost 7-pound- baby inside of her. "I'll beat you up there!"

I don't even try to run after her. I just slowly walk to the stairs and by the time I'm halfway up the stairs, Peyton is at the top whining for me to hurry up.

And out of nowhere I decide to dart up the stairs and beat her to our bedroom, slamming the door shut in her face and locking it.  I hear her groan loudly before I hear footsteps fade down the hall.

I unlock the door and open it slightly, not expecting Peyton, but low and behold, the moment I open the door, she pushes past me and lays on the bed. "Marley's dying her hair in the bathroom right now." She says, sighing as I lay next to her. 

As time has gone on, it's gotten harder and harder to cuddle with her. She can't lay on my chest anymore, now she can barely sleep on her side. Lately, she's been sleeping propped up. To the point where she's practically sitting up and it scares me.

"You aren't worried about your friend dying her hair in our very white bathroom, but you're worried about hand towels not being dry in time. You make no sense."

"I know. You should pick out your outfit." She says, repositioning herself.

I go to get off the bed and into our walk-in closet, but then I realize I should find an outfit for Peyton. "Wait, can I pick your outfit too?"

"I already have my dress picked out, but if you want to grab it for me, you can."

I walk into the closet and there's a blue dress resting on the island that's in her closet.

I bring the dress to her and she runs to the bathroom to change. 

I scan my side of the closet for a pink shirt and all I find is a pink button-up that I used to film tiktoks in. Cringy tiktoks, may I add.

"Hey Peyton," I knock on the bathroom door hoping she'll be done soon so she can open the door. "Should I wear this shirt or try to find something else?" When she opens the door I drop the shirt I'm holding and I'm pretty sure my mouth is hanging open. 

"Holy shit! You look- The dress- It's-" I take a deep breath. "I'm trying to say, it looks good. Like really good." The dress comes down to her ankles and the light blue compliments her tan skin tone. The tight dress fits perfectly over her baby bump, and even though she's eight months pregnant she still has really nice curves.

"Thank you." She gets on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek before returning to check her reflection again in the mirror.

"Are you sure it doesn't make me look-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You look so stunning. All I see is pure beauty."

I stand behind her and cup my hands around her baby bump and she leans her head back on my shoulder.

"I love you so much." She whispers."

"You don't even know how much I love you," I whisper back.

/\/\/\/\/\

"Now slowly untwist and squeeze the lever," I do as she says and a piece of curled hair falls down her back, matching the rest of her hair that she did earlier. "Look at that! You did good!" I blush a little bit before grabbing another strand of hair to curl.

"One more piece and then I'll finish." I nod and twist the hair around the curling iron.

I untwist and let the hair go and I set the curling iron on the heat-protective mat before going back into the closet to grab the earrings I bought her last week.

"Before I go downstairs, I'd like to give you these." I set the earrings in her palm and she looks up at me with teary eyes. "How'd you know I wanted these!?" She immediately starts putting them in her ears with a smile on her face. 

"I just know"

She thanked me and I walk downstairs to see the house entirely decorated with blue and pink streamers and balloons. I go into the kitchen and Marley is helping Sylvia take the cake out of the box.

"Marley, why is there a plastic bag on your head?"

"My hair dye is settling in. Speaking of, I have to rinse It out now." Marley brushes past me and runs upstairs.

Sylvia calls me over to her and when I reach her, she's flinging a spatula around and it's come so close to smacking me in the face, I almost want to back away.

"Can you grab that bag off the counter over there," She flips the spatula and points to the counter behind me, "And can you start decorating the coffee table by that ginormous house plant. It's going to be the gift table so don't go too crazy." I nod and grab the bag which has a blue and pink striped tablecloth with bags of shredded blue and pink confetti.

Once the table is decorated and I threw out the plastic bags, I run upstairs and pass by the bathroom where I hear the hairdryer blowing and music blasting. I walk into our room to see Peyton applying some type of eye stuff. It makes her eyelashes really long.

When she turns to face me fully, I realize how beautiful she looks right now. Her cheeks are pink and glowing, her eyelids are blue and shimmery. She has some type of eyeliner on and the angle she put it on made her eyes look a different shape, but it still looks good. 

Her baby bump is practically resting on her lap, but she somehow seems to still lean forward enough to slide off her socks and slip her feet into sandals. "Is Marley done destroying the bathroom?"

"When I walked by she was screaming Taylor Swift and blow drying her hair."

"I'll go check on her while you go find my blue apple watch bands." I wander into our room and walk to her nightstand, digging for the bands.

After digging for what felt like forever, I find the bands and bring them to the bathroom where the girls are primping.

Marley's hair is still short and curly, but some parts have blue in them, and Peyton's flipping her hair, probably considering dying parts of her hair blue too.

"I promise I didn't dye my hair blue for the party," Marley says, realizing that it seems that way.

I simply nod and continue walking away.

When I reach the foyer the door is being pounded on. 

Here begins my job as a doorman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is ROUGH!

do you think they're having a boy or a girl?

Here's a picture of Peyton's dress and makeup:

hope you enjoyed!

~lia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 36 22
After a night at a famous youtuber party, Y/n meets her idol who unexpectedly falls in love with her. The only problem Y/n fears is that her rare ski...
31.4K 749 14
PAYTON MORRMEIR X READER π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ In which your younger sister does gymnastics for Joanne Moormeier , only to find out she ha...
25.4K 420 13
✰ Cheesy Romance story ✰ You and Payton Moormeier were best friends he was like a older brother to you. You both were instagram and TikTok famous. Pl...
207K 5.5K 37
- Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯Λšβ”Šβ› 𝐡𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑂𝑁𝐸 βœβ”ŠΛš Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯β—Œ. 🀍 ──── π™Ώπ™°πšˆπšƒπ™Ύπ™½ π™Όπ™Ύπ™Ύπšπ™Όπ™΄π™Έπ™΄πš ꒦꒷⠀▍˖ ΰ£ͺ β € in which she just wa...