~47~Tiki Bar

*unedited*

Jacob's mom felt comfortable about returning home and took Maisey with her, giving me a short break while our friend group has a get-together in my backyard.

I'm at the bar finishing my margarita and I look to my left and see Marley and Kristian in the pool, Kristian's arms around her waist and Marley resting her head on his shoulder. I'm still not used to seeing them together, but they're so fucking adorable. I wonder if people think that when they see Jacob and me doing cute shit like that.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Mike interrupts my thoughts with a glass of water and a napkin. "Marley and Kristian."

"They're fucking adorable aren't they?"

"They are and it's amazing how they fit together perfectly."

"It is. Where's Jacob at?"

"Putting on his swim trunks."

Mike nods his head before turning around and cleaning the empty glasses that were resting on the counter.

Jacob comes out a few moments later and stands behind my chair giving my shoulders a small massage. I tilt my head back and close my eyes, enjoying the comfort. 

He leans down and kisses my forehead and then he takes a seat next to me. I frown in response to him giving up on my shoulder massage.

"Mike, can I get a pina colada slush?"

"Ugh I thought we gave up on those last month." Mike says groaning as he pulls out the slushy maker. I chuckle in response and I get up from my seat walking towards the pool. 

Marley sees me and she escaped from Kristian's comforting grasp and she quickly swims her way over to me. "I can't get over how cute you and Jacob are together!" 

Oh? 

"Thank you! You and Kristian are literally so adorable."

"Oh stop it. I feel like I haven't seen you and him all lovey dovey in a minute."

"You must not be around much because he's always trying to hug me or kiss me." Marley shrugs and pulls me over to where Kristian was standing, staring at his phone with a blank expression. When Kristian has a blank expression on his face it's not a good sign.

I pull Marley closer to me and whisper in her ear. "I think you should go check on your man. He seems a little upset." She glances his way and quickly swims back over to Kristian to assess the situation.

I was going to stay in the pool, but I watched Jacob slowly enter the hot tub by himself and it didn't look like anyone was joining him.

I climbed up the stairs and out of the pool and quickly walked to the pool shed and raised the temperature in the hot tub and turned the led lights to purple. When I finished making a few changes, I darted to the hot tub because I was freezing!

When I walked into the hot tub, I decided to tease Jacob a little.

I started swaying my hips as I slowly went down the stairs. 

He looked up from his phone and his eyes fell on mine. His eyes trailed up and down my body, hunger and lust filling them. His eyes met mine again and he smirked at me. He turned his phone off and set it down on the edge of the hot tub and he rose to his feet.

Once I reached him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist. We started swaying back and forth with our foreheads resting against each other. He broke the silence and whispers to me, his lips brushing against mine with every word he speaks. "You looked very hot walking down those steps like that."

I open my eyes to find him already looking at me and my devilish smirk grew a bit. "Oh good." I push him down onto the seat in the hot tub and I straddle his lap. His hands wrap around my ass and my grip on his neck tightens. Jacob leans in and starts kissing my mouth with such aggression and passion, I barely had time to react. He tries to slide his tongue into my mouth and I don't let him. His left hand slowly starts traveling up the side of my body until he gets near my chest. My heart rate picks up as I know what he's about to do. Even though I knew he was about to do something with my boobs I still gasped when his large hand cupped over my boob and started massaging it. 

When I gasped, he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. My tongue tried to fight for dominance, but eventually I gave up and let his tongue take over. Shortly after our tongues did the tango we stopped to breathe and I realized we weren't alone this time. 

"Jacob," I say breathlessly. "If you want to continue, we have to go somewhere else." He picks his head up and shakes it no before placing his forehead back against mine. We stay like that until we hear splashing behind us and Lauren and Ace are getting into the hot tub with us.

"You guys are so cute it's like insane!" Lauren says swiping her hair out of her face.

"Hah thank you." Jacob replies.

I go to get off his lap and his grip on my hips tighten and leans down and whispers in my ear. 

"I wouldn't get up if I were you." I look down between us and Jacob has a big ass boner.

"Did I cause that?" I sarcastically ask.

"No, Ace did."

"Huh? What did I do?"

"You gave-" Jacob covers my mouth with his hand and Just glare at him.

I eventually turn around so that I'm still on Jacob's lap, but my back is against his chest.

The four of us fall into a conversation about birthday party ideas for Marley since her birthday is coming up, but before we could continue the conversation, Kristian and Marley come running towards us. Kristian having a death grip on his phone.

"Guys..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:)

Hope you enjoyed!

~lia