~52~ Slow

*very unedited*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ ~~~~~~Trigger Warning~~~~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching her squirm under my touch and listening to her try to let out quiet moans is so fucking attractive.

Damn, she's so fucking wet.

I pull my fingers out from her pussy and hold them up to her. "For me?" She deviously smirks at me before sitting up and reaching for my boxers. "Of course." She tugs them down til they go down to my ankles and my erection nearly hits her in the face. Her eyes widen and she tries to cover her surprised look with a smile, but her eyebrows are still raised.

"You act as if you've never seen my dick before."

"You think all that is going to fit inside me?" Her voice shakes and I realize she's actually terrified.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to." She shakes her head and lies down in missionary and I don't complain.

I slowly line myself up with her glistening pussy and I slide into her. When my dick was barely even in her, her back slowly lifted off the bed. 

I slide in further and she releases her bottom lip that she was biting and starts gasping for air with her eyes squeezed shut. 

God, she looks so fucking hot. 

She can do anything and look hot.

"Are you almost in?" She whines, squirming more and I grab her hands and pin them above her head and lock eyes with her. 

"I can slide in slow like I am now, or I can thrust into you so hard that you'll be begging for mercy." She bites her lips and tries to escape from my hold. "You choose," I add releasing her hands and she looks down and realizes I'm not quite halfway in yet. 

"I want you to thrust into me until I'm pleading for mercy." Those words alone make me want to cum. 

I don't waste any time slamming my full length inside of her petite body. Her eyes fly wide open as she screams out with pain, but starts gasping and moaning my name with pleasure. "Oh god, Jacob. Please don't stop." I throw my head back and mutter profanities as she squirms under me and I am pumping in and out of her like I will never get a chance to fuck her again.

The feeling of her wet pussy around my dick fills my body with such high levels of ecstasy, I can barely form words. 

My mouth opens and I try to release a groan, but it gets caught in my throat and it comes out in small raspy groups, Peyton moans and squeezes her eyes shut more.

She tries to press her legs together, but my body prevents her from doing so. "If you want to switch positions tell me," I whisper and she simply nods her head.

I feel her clench around me and I feel my dick twitch. "Are you on the pill?" I should have asked her that before, but it's fine. She nods her head, the loose strands of hair flowing.

She comes before me and immediately after, my warm cum shoots into her swollen, wet pussy and I slowly pull out before resting beside her.

I have never in my entire life had a better orgasm than that. My body felt so overstimulated and I felt like my legs were going to give out underneath me.

She rolls over and faces me, her sweaty pink face facing mine and she gives me a lazy smile and I return it. She closes her brown eyes, but the weak smile still rests on her face.

I press kisses all over her plump lips and flustered cheeks and her smile widens.

Suddenly her eyes fly open and she stared at me intensely. "Round two?"

"Already?" I practically whimper.

"I wanna try reverse cowgirl."

"You what!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS SUCH THING AS SYNCHRONIZED MISSIONARY SEX CLASSES!? WHAT!

Don't ask how I found that out.

Not me typing this slowly as if that'll make the cringe disappear.

I'm sorry it's short, but I couldn't take it anymore.

Hope you enjoyed this way more than I did :)

~lia