The Lone Spearwoman || One pi...

By AstraSnp

This is my first time writing this reader fanfic so bear with me You woke up in a grassy forest and you seem... More

Introduction
01 - Blurred Memories
02 - The ASL trio
03 - Love Blossoms
04 - The Departing Decision
Update: Character profile
05 - Swords and Spears
06 - The Tournament
07 - Complicated
08 - Conomi Islands
09 - Baratie Restuarant
10 - The Return
11 - The Unwelcomed Customer
12 - Double Trouble
13 - Cowardice takes all
14 - Pride before the fall
15 - The Battle continues
16 - Child's play
Update: Character Profile and L.I
17 - Shared Dream
18 - Memory Refreshed
19 - Not on my watch
20 - Ended Battle, New Members
21 - Operation: Shark Fin Soup
22 - Return of a Friend
23 - Promise Fulfilled
24 - Celebration for Freedom
25 - Bounty Reveal
26 - Meeting an old friend
27 - Calm before the Storm
28 - Meeting Laboon
Birthday Special
29 - To Whiskey Peak
30 - Looks can be deceiving
31 - Ludicrous Night
32 - Misunderstanding Resolved(Not!!)
33 - Im a Monster so what?
34 - The Shark and the Crocodile
35 - Comfort
36 - Dominance Battle
37 - Your Little Firefly
38 - Brotherly Reunion
Update Profile and L.I
39 - Coincidental Save
40 - Desert Trek
41 - Jealousy Sparks
42 - The End of the Civil War
43 - The Aftermath
44 - The Meeting
45 - Not so secret anymore, eh??
46 - Building a New Ship
47 - The Crew breaks apart
48 - Assassination Attempt
49 - CP9 and Betrayals
50 - Change of Plans
51 - Help behind the Scenes
52 - Temporary Alliance
53 - The Plan
54 - The Backup Plan
55 - Operation Disembarkation
56 - SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!
57 - Shocking Reveal
Ship Dynamics (For fun)
58 - The Last Battle Plan
60 - Farewell, Merry
61 - Old man?!
Your new Vessel
62 - Now Wanted
63 - The Punishment
The Island
64 - The Training
65 - Cherishing Moments
66 - Memories Restored
67 - The Next Move
68 - Marineford War
69 - The Cost of a Life
70 - Post-War
Update: Character Profile
Valentine's Day Special
71 - Secrets of the Past
72 - Dead Or Alive
Your Powers
73 - Trial Completion
74 - Preparations
Sibling Profile
75 - Back Again
Permanent Profile
Marine AU One shot: Family Meeting
76 - Caught Up
77 - To Claim What's Rightfully Yours
78 - Liberation
79 - Tearful Reunion
80 - Swapped
81 - Claims & Identities
Married AU One Shot: Awkward Family Reunions

59 - Stopping the Buster Call

1K 65 32
By AstraSnp

"You dumbass!!"

Spandam and Robin turned to the voice and were shocked that you were there and following them.

"A-Arsene??" Robin muttered.

"Wha-What are you doing here?! And how long have you been following us?! Didn't Lucci say that the child and her pet followed us here?! Don't tell me that he hid it on purpose?!" Spandam panicked, enraged that Lucci didn't tell him this.

"Does that even matter right now?! Do you even realize what you had just done?! Now the whole island will be razed to the ground!! They don't care if it's your people or the island!! As long as the Buster Call is activated, battleships will come and kill millions of lives with just a single attack!!"

Then he started monologuing again. I swear he's getting even more annoying. Should I beat him up?!

You huffed. "Whatever. What's done is done and there's nothing we could do about it"

"That's right. Even the Warlord agrees that it is impossible thanks to the Buster Call-"

"I'm not done speaking, asshole" you glared at him and he whimpered. "What I'm about to say is that I will stop the Buster Call myself"

Robin's eyes widened. "You can't!! Even if you're strong . . .it's impossible for you to stop the Buster Call!!"

"Robin-ah . . ."

Robin flinched. You gave her a small smile. "The pirates stepped foot into this island despite knowing what will happen to them and they made it this far so there's always a first for everything. Have some faith in me, just like how you have faith in Luffy"

You went in front of him and elbowed him in his abdomen. Spandam screamed in pain.

You grabbed Robin's shoulders and prepared to jump. "Hold on!!"

You jumped up and broke through the ceilings until you reached the top of the building. You turned on the comm. "Guys, you don't have to worry about Robin. I got her and she's safe"

You could hear sounds of relief from them. "However, it's not completely over yet. You already defeated all of them, right?? You guys should escape while I . . ."

". . .Deal with the Buster Call"

You heard gasps from the comms. Yeah, you saw this coming so let's hear it.

"Are you crazy?! Do you even understand what you're saying right now?!" Nami protested.

"No matter how strong you are, you can never beat the Buster Call!!"

"You idiot!! Don't do something so reckless!!"

"Even a Warlord can't defeat the Buster Call so draw back!!"

"You should escape with us!!"

"(FIRST NAME)!!"

You flinched and the noises all quietened down. The loud voice was from Luffy.

"Don't die"

You smiled. "I won't, Goma. Just watch"

You slung your bag onto your back and took out Shu, preparing to stop the Buster Call. But before you could do anything, you heard the annoying voice and turned your head to see Spandam who is still wincing in pain.

"You . . .You bitch!! Do you even understand your situation?! You must've had a death wish to try to stop the Buster Call!! Everything that happened at Ohara, the misconduct of Jaguar D. Saul, a former Navy Headquarters Vice Admiral. I know about it all!! And why is that??"

You narrowed your eyes. You don't like that look on his face one bit and you want to give him some ass-kicking.

"That's because I was told. The one who commanded a raid on the Land of Ohara, where devils lived, exposed their terrible crime and issued a Buster Call . . ."

". . .was my old man, then-CP9 Chief Spandine!!"

Both your and Robin's eyes widened in shock. What the hell?! It all started to make sense now!! You turned to Robin and you saw her gritting her teeth. You turned back and gritted your sharp teeth as well. You clenched your fist and Shu very hard and was seething in rage. You wanted to beat the shit out of him but you can do that later once Robin is done beating him.

"What's wrong with studying history?!" you yelled.

"Huh??"

Robin turned to you. "Why is the government trying so hard to hide it and go so far as to destroy the island that ceases to exist?! All they wanted was to find the full truth!! Is it because they're afraid of something?! Afraid if the world finds out the real truth?! Huh?!"

"And don't forget!!" you pointed at yourself. "I still have all the dark secrets and taboo knowledge with me!! There is a chance that I will reveal all these to the world!! I don't care if I'm going to die if it means that I will drag you all down with me!!"

Robin was shocked. To go as far as to reveal such valuable information . . .

"Y-You're crazy!!"

"At least I'm not power-hungry!! Like a certain bastard like you!!" you retorted. "Damn, why am I arguing with a grown-ass man who acts like a fucking 4-year-old?!"

"What did you call me?!"

"Are you deaf?! Maybe I should pierce your eardrums to make you hear more clearly!! Or is it because all that yelling you did made you lose your hearing like an old man!!"

While you both are throwing insults and a one-sided roast at each other, Franky made it in time but was dumbfounded by what he just witnessed. Usopp shot a red cloth filled with keys to the handcuffs and told Franky through the comm.

Once he unlocked the handcuffs and Robin was free, she used her devil fruit power and hands started sprouting on Spandam's body and slapped his face multiple times.

You were surprised and turned around, shocked that Robin is free now. You internally cursed yourself for wasting time and should have broken the cuffs but that will waste the crew's efforts so you decided to let it slide this time.

"Now that Robin is free, you guys should escape"

"You should come with us!! You can't stop the Buster Call!!" Franky tried to talk you over but it didn't change your mind. Instead, it made you even more determined.

"I'll be fine. I have to prove to Robin-ah that I can stop this hellish nightmare" you grinned close-eyed and turned to the battleships coming in and the abyss is no longer there anymore because of the Buster Call.

"Go!!" you yelled and they hesitantly ran.

You sighed and walked over to the edge of the bridge.

Will this be the end of me??

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a crash from the side. You turned to the source when you saw Lucci and Luffy still fighting but are both severely injured.

You took a deep breath and took a few steps back. You turned your head to them. They were too focused on the fight that they didn't even realize your presence. You took this opportunity to run toward the edge and jump off the bridge, shifting to your mermaid form with Shu in hand and diving into the ocean.

Swimming at full speed, you decided to test out the new technique you made. You placed both hands on Shu with a tight grip, preparing for an attack. You raised Shu out at full arm's length straight and spun around at a fast speed, creating a man-made water drill.

"Aqua Jet!!"

(Yea, totally not original I tell you. I need to come up with better names cuz I hate to keep asking you guys for the naming cuz I suck!!)

Your attack created holes in the incoming battleships including the ones that are near the Going Merry, sinking them in the process. Wait, hold up. Wasn't it badly damaged?? Eh. You'll ask them later. You swam up and saw that the gates are closing. Good . . .someone must've closed them to stop the battleships from coming.

The battle was finally over. You swam over to the Puffing Tom and climbed through the window. The Galley-La workers and the Franky Family were alerted and thought it was one of the Marines but realized that it was you.

When they saw your tail, their jaws dropped to the ground in shock.

"(F-First Name), you're a mermaid like Kokoro-san?!" Zambai pointed at your tail.

"No, I'm not. I'm different. Man, that attack made me so dizzy with all the spinning . . ." Your head spun in a daze as you shift back to your human form.

You walked forward, struggling with all the dizziness and accidentally fell on top of Paulie.

"O-Oi!! (First Name), watch where you're going!!" Paulie scolded while his face was turned bright red.

You couldn't hear him and fell asleep thanks to your sleep attack.

Note: You have hypersomnia and this kind of thing is normal.

"SHE FELL ASLEEP?!" they all shouted with their eyes shooting out of their eye sockets.

Paulie can't bring himself to push you off his body and you wrap your arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

Like this

Now his blush turned darker and had a nosebleed when he heard you purred a little while the rest just laughed at his misfortune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 489 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
23.3K 1.1K 23
[COMPLETE] A One Piece and Black! Fem Reader story 🌺 The Straw hat Pirates and YN, the Fertility Goddess sail off again. Entering the Sky piea arc w...
27.3K 915 23
It's an x reader where you are Ace's twin, as time went by you got your memories from you life and remembered one piece is a series. What will you do...
9.8K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...