Little Bitch

By DarknessAndLight

Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourn... More

Intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 27

7.4K 597 199
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 27

It was a good thing I had the foresight of bringing more than a couple of change of clothes, shoes included.

In my wet clothes, getting more and more frozen by the second, I ran back to Cameron's car and got into my sweatpants and hoodie.

He'd left the key in the ignition so I started his car and blasted the heat at full force, rubbing my hands together and blowing on them, my whole body shaking.

            Lexi was going to have to pay for this. I had no idea how yet, but she was going to pay. Heavily.

The guys had followed me here, to make fun of me of course, while the culprit of my predicament was still no where to be seen.

She'd probably found a patch of trees to hide behind.

I was going to murder her.

Also, I was pretty sure they were trying to stay away from the water in case someone else wanted to reenact Lexi's brilliant idea.

Mark and Dwayne started to take things out of the cars, while the twins were just grinning gleefully at me, enjoying this way too much.

The girls had stayed behind, probably trying to find Lexi to potentially protect her from me.

Smart.

"So, while the ladies are away, mind telling us how serious it is between you two?" I asked Cameron, wanting them to stop laughing at me and get their attention off of me.

He'd brought Ashley to the Creek. This was cause for questioning.

All the guys gathered around as I asked that question.

They were all huge gossips when it came to that sort of stuff. I was sure the guys had been gossiping behind my back when Lexi and I were getting together before.

Cameron shrugged. "I don't know yet."

"How can you not know?" I asked him. He'd invited her here, after all. That was a serious thing. He'd never invited any other girls here before.

The twin rolled his eyes at me. "You have no right to question any of my romantical decisions you dramatic modern-day Romeo."

"How am I a modern-day Romeo?" I snorted.

"Please, we all know you'd drink the poison without even thinking about it for a second, long enough to realize it's goddamn stupid," Peter answered for him.

Wait, did they all think that?

I looked at the guys gathered around. They were all kind of nodding.

Assholes.

"I did not come here to get attacked like this," I said, and pouted.

"Don't cry baby," Trevor crooned, patting my cheek.

I swatted his hand away and asked his brother, "Anyway, stop dodging the question. What's up?"

Cameron rolled his eyes at me. "What's up is I like her and I want to spend more time with her and the ultimate test for any girl in general is to bring her here if I want to know whether or not she'll get along with the gang."

"Also, then we can all analyse her and decide if she is worthy of your affections," Mark added with a grin, playing the eternal father figure of our group.

"Precisely," Dwayne nodded in agreement.

"The most important thing for now is to make sure she does not fall for Trevor instead of you," Jimmy added.

Cameron glared at him making him laugh. "You can go drown in the Creek."

And then ensued a litany of insults coming from all sides, as they guys argued for now reasons.

I was glad that the attention was off of me now.

I was still freaking freezing.

Lexi was reaaaally going to have to pay for this. I had no idea how because my brain seemed to be slightly malfunctioning because of the cold, but I would find a way.

I would have revenge for my frozen balls, the way Lexi had gotten revenge for her drowned M&Ms.

I stayed a little longer in the car while the guys started to get the tents out and set them up, so we wouldn't forget about it and then have to do them in a hurry before it got dark.

I eventually joined them. Moving would be good to get warmed too. And I felt like I could move my fingers again.

Lexi was in soooo much trouble. 

The fact that I was still a little frozen from my trip in the Creek and that the tent was new made me work fairly slowly. I'd bought a new one. A little bigger. A little sturdier.

I was never going to use my old one after whatever Clark had done in it the last time.

I was about halfway through when my Pumpkin appeared, keeping the tent between us.

Smart move.

"Hiiiiiiiiii," she said with a little wave.

I glared at her. "Come closer, I dare you."

Lexi just gave me a sheepish grin. "It was just a little joke."

I kept glaring. "You're are in sooooo much trouble Lexi Grayson, sooooo much trouble."

She appeared mostly unaffected. I was trying to figure out if I had enough strength and control of my muscles to pick her up and carry her all the way back to the Creek to throw her in it.

"But you love me, so everything will be alright in the end," she replied.

"In the end, when I throw you in the lake too?" I retorted.

She was lucky I loved her this much, otherwise my wrath would know no bounds. I'd really dropped my guards around her. Before that, I was pretty sure I never would have been pushed in the Creek so easily by her.

How foolish did love make me.

I should remember that my girlfriend was a vixen.

            "Look, it was too tempting! I couldn't resist," Lexi said sheepishly, her hands pressed together, as if pleading to me.

            I felt a chill from the cold run through my body. I crossed my arms over my chest. "You could resist, you absolutely could. You could have thought about the well being of your beloved boyfriend and restrained yourself."

            "But the opportunity was just... there."

            "I'll show you an opportunity," I said, taking one step closer to her, "come here."

            I sprinted right to her, and she ran away from me, "Aaaaah! Blake, wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!"

Before I could catch up with Lexi, Alex's car emerged from the road, honking to announce his arrival.

            We both stopped running. "Saved by your ex."

            Lexi punched my shoulder. "Really? You're still hung up on that?"

            I gapped at her. "You just pushed me in a freezing lake. I am allowed to say whatever I want."

            "Daddy's heeeeere!" Alex announced, getting out of his car, making everyone around kind of gag.

            Fred was there, but there was a surprising addition to their car. Daphnee was getting out too.

            I was pretty sure she hadn't been supposed to join us on this little excursion.

            "Daph!" Lexi happily explained, and sprinted over to her friend to hug her.

            I let them have their little chat, still trying to come up with a satisfying revenge plan.

            I went to see Fred. "Glad you're here," I told him with a smile.

            Fred looked at me, tilting his head. "Are you okay?"

            "Someone pushed me in the Creek," I said, with a loud emphasis on the someone so Lexi would hear it clearly.

            She just grinned at me a little too smugly for my taste.

            I went to help out with getting the grill our of Alex's car and let him set up his tent.

            When everyone was done, we all grinned at each other.

Time to play football.

We split into our two teams, offense against defense. If we were counting just the guys from the team, we were equally split. Six players on each side. And then everyone else agreed to play too, so Daphnee, Janna and Ashley went with the defense and Catherine, Lexi and Travis went with the offense.

            "Any plans?" Mark asked, while we were huddled together.

            I looked over at Lexi grinning. My girlfriend looked worried. Good.

            We went over our tactic, and everyone was on board.

            We got into position, Lexi with the ball playing center and, Alex standing behind her playing quarterback who started to call, "Dwayne's mother is—"

            Dwayne snapped before Alex could finish his sentence, grabbing his shoe and threw it right at him. Alex barely dodged it. "SHUT UP! NO! No jokes about my mom! Get my mom's name out of your mouth!" he yelled pointing right at him.

            Everyone burst into laughter.

            "But your mom is soooo hot hot hot," Alex replied, crouching a little behind Lexi.

            Dwayne yelled again, throwing his second shoe. "NO! No, no, no! Leave my sweet mother out of this!"

            The thing was, Lexi took that opportunity to snap the ball right in Alex's hands, catching the defense completely by surprise. 

            I should have helped with getting the ball to the line, but I had one goal and one goal only. I headed straight for my girlfriend and tackled her to the ground and kept her pinned like that with the weight of my body.

            "Blaaaaaake! What the fraaaaack? Get off! We're on the SAME TEAM!" Lexi yelled, struggling under me, trying to free herself.

            "You back stabbed me, this is the price," I replied.

            "Let me plaaaaaay!" she whined, while I just let all of my weight crush her on the ground.

            "You think I'm going to let you have fun after what you did?" I replied, while some of the guys yelled their amusement at our predicament.

            "Blaaaaaake, come on."

            "Nope. You're staying down Pumpkin."

            "TOUCHDOWN!" someone yelled from our team.

I got up in one quick movement, leaving my angry girlfriend on the ground and ran back to the rest of our team.

            After three times of repeating this little routine, the opposite teams stopped taking notice to us, assuming I was still on my revenge streak.

            Grave mistake.

            Because on the next play, Lexi snapped the ball to Alex, and everyone just kind of ignored me and Lexi, which was exactly the play.

            Alex passed me the ball because I was completely open.

            "GUYS! THEY TRICKED US!" one of the twins yelled, but it was too late, I was already sprinting too far away from them.

            Oh sweet victory.

            And soon enough, sweet revenge.

_________________
Happy Monday my little Pumpkins! <3

And belated happy New Year! I hope 2023 is only filled with good things for you. I hope it'll be filled with lots and lots of uploading for me!

Speaking of which, sorry for the late upload. I fell asleep again. I'm pretty sure I caught a stomach flu from either my niece or nephew during Christmas time. It's fun that they're old enough now that we can play hide and seek, but not as fun when they share their microbes.

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Have a good beginning of this new year, and see you all next week! LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.4K 31
Having a crush on someone is what everyone goes through at one point in their life. They'll see someone and they think that they are attractive, or t...
154K 4.4K 60
THE SEQUEL IS OUT Joshua Matthews is not related to Riley in this story, they just both have the last name because it's a common lasts name. Maya is...
6.5M 294K 100
"I'm in love with you." How many times would I have to think about this, how many times, before she could hear it, feel it, see it in my eyes? "I'm i...
430 102 50
This is a story about where at a certain age we start to understand the importance of the bonds we share with one another. A story about the smiles...