Life {COMPLETED}

By voguestalli

Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day a... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight -Finale

Chapter Thirteen

569 27 53
By voguestalli

Three Weeks Later
Diamanté POV

For the first time in three weeks, I am back at the hospital with Beyoncé and surprisingly her health is suddenly skyrocketing. Her bruises are clearing up fast and her bones are fusing together and healing more normally. The only thing I can think of that could have made this happen is Mama Tina and everyone's prayers.

I sat and smiled at her progress. This was making me feel a lot more hopeful. I examined all of her remaining bruises and that's when I noticed her finger twitch. I smile bigger and leaned over closer to her bed.

"Oh my God, do it again Bey." I encourage. I waited and waited and there was no more movement. I sighed, still grateful for the micro gesture, however.

Just then Mama Tina walked in. She looked a lot happier than she had looked the last time I saw her. She sat down and handed me a bag of Chic-fil-a.

"What has you so happy?" I said as I opened my food and ate some of the fries.

"My baby is getting better, and Megan paid us a visit a couple of weeks ago, she's been here ever since, helping me with Blue and trying to cheer us both up. She offered to spend the few weeks she was going to be here with Blue to make up for lost times, so of course I said yes. Megan said she would want to be able to spend some time with Blue before she left to go back to L.A, also she took us shopping yesterday after we left the hospital." 

My eyes bulged out my head and I choked on a fry at the mention of Megan's name. She hasn't even paid Beyoncé's name any dust since she left Beyoncé three years ago. She just recently left Houston and even while she was here, she didn't interact with Bey after that day.

"She hasn't been around in like forever, what did she say when she came here?" I'm interested now. Mama Tina explained everything to me and now I can full heartedly say when Bey wakes up it will be because of Mama's prayers AND Megan's presence.

"Well at this rate she will be waking up any day no-" I was cut off by a grunt coming from Bey. I snapped my head towards her quickly. "BEY?!" She grunted again and Mama flew out the door and almost broke a hip running to get a nurse. I smiled big and ran to her side and gently held her hand. I could see her eyes moving around in her eyelids. "That's it Bey, you're almost here. Fight just a little bit longer." Her grip on my hand tightened and she tried speaking but the breathing tube was down her throat.

A group of doctors rushed in and forced us out while they checked her vitals and checked to see if she was actually coming out of it or was, she just having ticks. Mama led us in prayer. We prayed and prayed. Before we knew it the doctors walked out one by one. Once there was only Bey's main doctor left, we walked in. Her face held a guilty expression. I looked at Bey and broke down crying with happy tears. She was coming to.

"Ms. Knowles, I want to start by saying I am very sorry, and I mean sincerely. When I originally performed my autopsy, I misdiagnosed Beyonce with a myocardial contusion. Turns out she didn't really have one." I just blanked out looking at her. I thought of all the ways I could torture and kill her. I had not even noticed Mama Tina cussing her out until we heard Bey speak. "Mama chill out please." I laughed. Of course, that's the first thing she says.

Mama pushed the doctor out the way and hugged Bey as Bey smiled. "I missed you so much bumblebee." Mama said as she kissed all over Bey's face. "I missed you too Mom." She smiled and wrapped her arm around her. I decided to let them have this moment and I got back serious. I grabbed the doctor by the neck hard and dragged her out the room and closed the door. I let her go and she whimpered and held her neck where there were two bruises forming from where my fingers were.

I pulled my knife out and pinned her against the wall and put the knife to her throat. "Wanna explain to me how you fucked up like that?" She looked at me with fear in her eyes and she swallowed the lump in her throat. "It was a m-mistake." I scoffed. "A MISTAKE THAT COULD HAVE NOT CAUSED HER FAMILY AS MUCH SADNESS AS IT DID. DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO THINK THAT SOMEONE YOU LOVE HAS AN INJURY THAT COULD POTENTIAL BE FATAL?" She just broke down and cried. I really didn't have the energy to demean her anymore.

"I want another doctor assigned to her. If you step foot in her room again while she is here, I will personally rearrange your organs. And not in the way you would want." I stepped back and she scurried away to wherever. I sighed and went back in the room and Mama Tina was filling Bey in on everything that she had missed.

"Well, who all came to visit." I sat down as Mama Tina answered. I texted the group chat and told everyone that Bey was awake. "Hmm, let's see. Dinah, Solo, Rih, Blu-" Before she could finish Bey cut her off. "WHY would you bring Blue here Mom, I don't want her to see me like this."

"Bumble I had good reason, and don't question me." I chuckled to myself.

Bey huffed. "Okay well who else." "London, Megan, Kelly, Michelle, Lani." Bey nodded then stopped mid-nod. "MEGAN WAS HERE?" Me and Mama looked at each other and realized what she just did. "Yeah," She started breathing heavily. "Why?! Why would you let her see me like this?! This is not me! I'm not weak like this!"

"Bey, boo, I'm gone need you to calm down, okay?" I said softly. She took a deep breath. "C-Can I see her?" She said barely above a whisper and with tears in her eyes. I can't say no to that. I looked at Mama Tina. "How long is she going to be here."

"She's leaving today after I pick blue up from her house." Bey scoffed. "So, Blue can spend time with her, but I can't?" I smacked my teeth cause bitch be fucking for real. "You were in a damn coma, not to mention she hasn't spoken to you in 3 years because YOU fucked up." That whole situation with Jayda, I don't even know, I never let her explain herself because it should have never escalated to that.

All I know is that Bey was going to kill Jayda but she never found her. I made a pact with myself that if I ever seen her again I would personally made sure that she was tortured till death.

"That's not the point I want to see her, and you are not giving me what I need by letting me see her." She sat up quickly and started snatching monitors off her body and scrunching her face up in pain as she did so. "Bey, stop!" I spoke. "Your ribs aren't fully healed yet! Stop!" I teared up angrily. She never listens and I'm always left to pay the price. I literally just had several mental breakdowns simply because she couldn't just let one piece of pussy go. 

"NO DI, FUCK YOU. I WANT TO SEE HER. MAMA HELP ME." She teared up angrily also. I stormed out. If she doesn't want to help herself, I cannot help her. 

Megan POV 

"Since today is our last day together when will I see you again?" Blue said as we laid in my bed at my house in Houston. I kept the house in case I needed to come back, like for vacationing and as a getaway from L.A. 

I sighed. I don't know how to answer that. I want to be back in her life, but that means dealing with her sister. Shit, who am I kidding, I won't have to deal with her for a while and that's sad. "I don't know Muff, but you can call or text me whenever you want. I put my number in your phone." I said as I rubbed circles on her back. My whole goal of taking Mama Tina and Blue out was to try to lift their spirits. This whole situation has left a sour taste in my mouth as far as Houston is concerned. I am almost sure I will not be living here again. 

"Well, when I get older maybe I can come visit you in L.A." She said as she played with my chain. "Momma can come too." That would be nice. 

"Only time will tell Blueberry." I kissed her head, and we cuddled each other. 

Three Hours Later
Omniscient 

Back at the hospital Beyoncé ordered that she be release and only be catered to at her home. Since the miraculous healing of her body, she didn't really have too many pains and her bones healed perfectly. A brace was wrapped around her whole rib cage so that it would be assured that the remaining kinks be worked out in an appropriate manner. She could return to normal life and everything, just with precautions. 

Mama Tina guided Bey as she stood up. She stretched a little bit and did a couple of squats. She walked around a little bit to get her legs back familiarized with her body. She took the duffle bag Mama Tina had brought to the hospital in case she woke up, with her in the bathroom. Inside the bag was a toothbrush and toothpaste, hair care items, a complete outfit, shoes, socks and one of Bey's burner phones. 

Bey did her hygiene and changed into her outfit and put the shoes on.  She looked in the mirror and gave herself a pep talk. She got herself together and walked out and nodded at Tina and they walked out. 

Once out of the hospital Tina looked at the time and sighed knowing there was no way she could stall going to pick up Blue from Megan. She helped Bey into the car and then got in the driver's seat and sighed while trying to think of a way to stall from not having to bring the problem that is Beyoncé to Megan's home. 

"Ma, I know you, stop stalling and let's go." Tina sighed again and drove off to Megan's house. As she drove Bey opened her phone and went immediately to The Shade Room so she could get an update on everything that has happened since she was out. She hadn't seen any new posts about Megan and her new boyfriend since the posts she seen before the accident. She tapped on the post of Megan and Moneybagg Yo hugging in a car dealership looking very in love. 

Megan's words rang through her head as she looked at the picture. 'I hope that you've grown as a person because you hurt me...bad. I loved you with everything in my body, even though I had never said it out loud.' She had heard everything Megan said when she was in her coma, and she regretted that day everything fell apart. 

She went to her photos and slid through pictures of her and Megan, their first date that they had at the arcade because Bey was trying to prove to Megan that she does do more than smoke, eat and sleep. ' I really saw myself having a family with you and maybe even getting married one day. But in reality, I feel like all you were doing was blowing smoke up my ass.' A tear escaped Bey's eye as she thought of how bad she hurt Megan. It wasn't her fault, but it was at the same time. 

Before the blonde wanted, they arrived at Megan's house. Tina looked at her daughter and she looked back at her. Bey took a deep breath and got out. Tina followed suit and walked up to Megan's door. Tina knocked on one of her big double doors, and Bey hid behind the other one, with her nerves on a hundred. 

A few seconds later Megan opened the door in front of Tina and she smiled when she seen her and pulled her in for a hug. "Hey Mama Tina, how you feeling?" Megan asked in the hug. "We're good." She replied making Megan pull back and look at her confused. Tina nodded toward the second door. Megan opened it exposing Beyoncé. Megan stared in disbelief, and she looked back and forth between Tina and Bey in utter shock and confusion, before of course she passed out. 

______________

Bey's backkkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
136K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
65.2K 2.1K 17
Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyoncé Knowles, what will happen when their...
172K 9K 29
Billionaire Beyoncé Knowles always gets what she wants and shes wanted Onika Maraj, her best friends sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and un...