๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

How it was started!!

952 100 96
By Idontknowthewhole

Love, only 4 words
But get power to mend
And destroy
Someone's whole life.

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Y/n look at jungkook who is still shock listening to her confession of dating a girl " I get it, it was sudden but can you atleast preten not to be this shock" she asked jungkook who look at her with undefined emotions

"I'm trying to gasp the information you just blunt " he said with a shurg and ask her to continue.

"So I remember Ken's name from the time when I started remembering my own" she started..

-------

5 year old y/n is sitting with her crown of second place in fancy dress competition cause first place is given to someone else.

She is pissed right now and thinking why she didn't get first position, she is Looking princess just like her dada said? So why not they gave her first place crown?

A small girl with first place crown in her hands came and sit beside y/n extending her prize toward suckling girl.

" you can take it , it'll look more beautiful on you" the little girl said to y/n and try to remove her second place crown and replaced by her first place crown.

Y/n smile when she get what she wanted and said " thank you , I'm looking princess right?" She asked to new girl who look as happy as y/n.

"I'm Lee Ken " girl said to y/n who is busy spinning round happily.

"I'm mun y/n" she said excitedly to Ken.

"I'm min yoongi and you can have this too" I boy said and placed his crown on y/n hand.

Y/n look at him and then at crown . She thinks this is wear by boy only so she returned and said " I don't want yours"

"Like I care" yoongi said with shurg and snatch his crown back.

"I didn't even asked you , annoying boy" y/n said to yoongi who look offend.

"What did you just call me?" he asked and step ahead ready to fight y/n who look ready too.

"Calm down you both or teacher will inform our parents " the only sane child Ken said to two bratty children.

"Friends? " Ken asked y/n and then Look at yoongi.

"Friends " y/n said looking at yoongi.

"Friends " yoongi mumbled like he is being forced but y/n look at him narrow her eyes and said " annoying boy"

--------

7 year later
12 years old y/n and Ken.

"Y/n came out please or I'll be peeing in my pant" Ken said banging on bathroom door harshly to wake up sleeping y/n who usually sleep in bathroom while getting ready to school.

"You can go now" y/n said opening the door after 10 minutes with yawn, Ken run past her toward washroom making y/n laugh a little.

" you were sleeping again in there..... weren't you?" Ken ask as she came out of washroom to the y/n who laying on bed closed eyes fumbling with button of her school dress shirt.

"So what?" Y/n asked and rolled on her stomach eyes still closed.

"Get up and get ready or again , you will out of class" ken said and start wearing her dress, They basically live in eachother house .

"If yoongi will be out with me then I'm good" y/n said and snuggle into pillow .

"Go to hell and I'm not doing your homework again, brat" Ken said, smacking y/n's back and walk out of door. This is daily routine for her , she never able to make her bestfriend get up in morning.

--------
2 years later
14 years old

Ken and y/n both are watching movies, y/n is busy fully concentrated to movie while Ken is having her thoughts, she just saw a kiss scene and thinking how it will fell like kissing.

"Y/n" Ken said to which y/n Hummed in respons and not giving Ken attention.

"Y/n let's kiss " Ken said looking at y/n with hopefully eyes. " what the hell? Are you insane? I'm not loosing my first kiss to you, gross " y/n said with a disgusting expression and gag a little.

" I do brush my teeth okay, and I just wanna know ... how it feel to be kissed by someone " Ken said and throw popcorn on y/n who glare in return.

"Go ask some random playboy or something " y/n said like it is obvious.

"You talk to much, it just a kiss" Ken whine and look at y/n while pouting.

"No" y/n said and concentrate on movie as her bestfriend is talking nonsense.

"Please , just one" Ken said as she is asking for her favorite candy not a kiss.

"You weren't joking? how the heck I suppose to kiss you when I don't know myself how to? " Y/n said and became serious too and eye her friend wiredly but deep down she also want to know how it felt to be kissed, curious teenager mind.

Ken brings her closer , cupped her face and said" let's learn together then " with that she smashed her lips with y/n and start kissing her with every skill she know, y/n try to copy Ken's movement and kissed back with closed eyes.

They both separated and look at each other panting hard " I'm not kissing you again and you are Such a bad kisser " Ken said making a dissopointed face and run away making y/n groan.

"I told you that was bad idea and what you just said bad kisser... run until I catch you and show you how good kisser I am" y/n said and run behind Ken. They both taking it as joke but little did they know this one kiss will led something so dangerous/beautiful for them in future.

------------
After few months.

Y/n get her first boyfriend just a day before and now she is announcing it even though she have her doubts in mind regarding Ken.

She is now just crossing the hallway of her middle school alone when she get pulled by someone in a empty room and slammed against wall.

She let out a groan from sudden impact of hard wall and glare at the person who is cause of it.

"What the hell ken.... you have to massage my back after this" y/n said rubbing her back and giving a nasty look to Ken.

Ken hold her arms and make y/n look toward her "I was just sick for one day and you got a boyfriend? Didn't even tell me anything" she asked with angry expression.

"Okay okay sorry geez.... I got a boyfriend, is it fine now?" Y/n said cupped Ken face asking her as if y/n is talking to a baby.

"How could you?" Ken asked and pulled herself harshly from y/n's grip.

"What do you mean?"y/n asked confused by ken behavior.

"You didn't get .... do you?" Ken asked and chuckle sadly . Y/n looking confuse than ever cause there is no way Ken behave like ... do Ken perhaps-

"I love you for fuck sake and that kiss mean nothing to you?" Ken yelled making y/n assumption correct.

"And before you say something, I love you as women not as friends " Ken said making y/n a little happy inside.

"How many time , I tried to tell you but dumb brain of your didn't get anything ... it just know how to sleep 24/7, lazy brat" Ken said to y/n who look a little offend that how Ken is insulting her Brain.

"I love you , be my girlfriend , we'll see the rest after that, " Ken said and hugged y/n tightly who look relieved but not relieved same time.

"Ken this is not right... I mean we shouldn't be thinking us more than friends." Y/n suggested cause yes this is what they have learned since childhood.

"Then don't think much just feel." Ken replied looking at y/n's eyes.

"Ummm your-r parents especially your m-mom" y/n shutter as her mind is blank but Ken cutt off her" here is just you and me... so concentrate on us, just us." Ken said and attached their lips kissing y/n slowly. Y/n pushed Ken a little making Ken look at her.

"Ken but what I will say to my new boyfriend " she asked to which Ken rolled her eyes and said.

"Break up what else and you are expert in making excuse... now kiss me" Ken said a nd close her eyes, y/n kissed her.

(A/n-they are not that mature and they didn't think what will happen next and how this one move of their will change everything for them ..... but a heart wants what it wants.)

1 day after

"But why y/n? Why so sudden? I did something? Why are you breaking up with me ? Its been just a day." Jackson ask y/n who is thinking about some excuses in her mind but didn't come up with any good one.

(A/n- please this is the only name came into my mind, Don't laugh okay? Jackson Wang from China lol....sorry)

"Because.. Because I don't like your perfume ... yahh perfume" y/n said that this is a good excuse to break up.

"What? Perfume? Okay , I'll change it for you" Jackson said to y/n who is having a mental breakdown inside.

"I don't like your hair cut " y/n said.

" Okay then I'll change it too" Jackson said impatiently.

"I don't like your dressing sense " y/n is now crying inside.

"I'll change it ,just for you" Jackson said desperately.

"I don't like your parents " y/n said after thinking a little.

"Okay then I'll cha-" he stopped in mid sentence and look at y/n who have a proud smirk.

"You can't change your parents and that's it... bye" y/n said and walk away leaving a very shocked Jackson behind.

" but she didn't even meet my parents yet" Jackson mumble to himself with dissopointment.

-------

1 year later
15 years old y/n and Ken

"Last one" y/n said and snuggle into Ken's neck biting her neck making hikes.
Y/n Favorite thing to do is kissing younger and they are doing this in Ken's room while Christmas party is going outside is very much exciting for both of them.

Ken whine and said " yahhh .... leave me you mosquito or else." Y/n look at Ken with challenging gaze while licking her lips and ask " Else what ?" Before Ken could reply y/n attached her lips at Ken's sweet spot making her moan.

"Y/n-ah" said Ken in whimper as the other is busy in marking what belongs to her.

"Just one more" y/n said this like 5 times and their last never came.

------
1 year later
16 year old Ken and y/n

Y/n and Ken are sitting on same bench and getting bored because of math lecture at least y/n is getting bored and not Ken cause she is totally a nerd.

Y/n want something interesting so she touched Ken thigh under table making Ken immediately look at her.

Ken hold her hand and gave a meaningful look, y/n smirk in return and push her hands a little above touching Ken's inner thigh.

Ken is having a battle if she should concentrate on y/n's hand or math lecture.

She let out a muffle moan when y/n touched her heat making y/n smirk widen but Ken warned "Y/N"

"What you both are doing ?" Yoongi asked from back of bench who was taking a nap . Ken voice get his attention.

Ken gulp and give a kick to y/n which make her yelp and she get up catching the whole class attention including teacher.

"Oh so miss mun is going to solve next question" teacher said proudly as the first time y/n get up for answering .

Y/n who doesn't have idea which chapter is going on us now gulp before walking to teacher and said " sir I don't know the answer so send me outside already " while looking down making whole class laugh.

"Get out" teacher who was proud is now angry at y/n for not listening in class.

Y/n silently get out of class with a smile as this is exactly she wanted from start.
Boring maths.

After 30 seconds Ken came outside joining y/n in her punishment making y/n laugh and said " sorry but not sorry."

Ken glare and said " just wait till school end" making y/n giggles and said " damm mommy "

"Shut up and cout" Ken said with fully flustered face on y/n teasing.

"One, two , ...... eighteen " both y/n and Ken were counting as door open and this time Yoongi walk out with smudge expression and said" just 20 seconds,in record time"

Three of them have challenge if any one will get punishment then other two have to get punishment too in record time or else buy snack for a week.

Three of them are golden trio of Harry Potter... always end at wrong situation together which is basically created by them.

They were busy in talking that they didn't notice principal behind them.

"You three again!" He said while rubbing his temples making three of them to turn around with innocent expression with a small smile adoring their lips.

"Tomorrow in office with each of your parents" he said and walk away.

-------
Next day

Parents of three of them are there and principal is complaining about how they are most notorious kid in class infact school.

Yoongi mom twisted his ears while warning him to behave or else she throwing all his favorite music albums and Ken parents look very disappointed with her daughter .

While Mr mun look at y/n strictly and start scolding her. Y/n try to control her laugh as it is obvious that her dad who never in dream can scold her is trying very hard to came up strict.

"Y/n... say sorry to principal and say you'll get 4 GPA this time" Mr mun said and this is where y/n lost it and let out a small laugh but quickly cover her mouth, Mr mun try to control his urge of laughing too cause y/n and 4 GPA in same line ... can never happen.

After 20 of minutes......

Their parents are gone now, y/n and yoongi are laughing making fun of eachother while Ken is still didn't here.

"Aunt min should twist your ears a little harder so you could get some sense in you " y/n said sticking her tongue out at yoongi who rolled his eyes and keep walking

They spotted Ken who have a very sad look on her face" Ken what happened? " y/n asked looking at her girlfriend.

"My parents said if they get another complain they will change my school" and they said to stay away from both of you , she didn't said this because she know her girlfriends will be very upset.

"What ? How can they? It was not a big deal , you are top students and this is just second time principal call your parents and look at me this was 2nd time this month" y/n said and look at yoongi who also look confuse that this was not a big deal

"My mom is not same as your dad y/n and know it " Ken said to y/n who know this is true Ken's parents are very strict.

"It's okay we'll try to keep you away from mess." Y/n said and they did a group hug.

--------
A year later

17 year old Ken and y/n

Ken and y/n both layed on Ken's living room on couch cuddling. Ken parents are not at home and not coming before midnight so y/n's came over.

Y/n kissed Ken roughly and pinned her hand above her head and start bitting her neck.

They both were making out that they didn't listen main door opening sound.

"Ken I'm home" Mrs Lee voice came from outside making both of them separate... tooth look each other wide eyes and start dressing.

"Fuck not now, fast.. shit" y/n start cursing and look at Ken who is struggling doing her button.

Mrs Lee reach where they both were and halt on step looking at y/n. She warned her daughter to stay away from bad company.

But her attention catches y/n and Ken both states... messy hair , swollen lips and buttons done incorrectly. Y/n try to bow and greet but Mrs Lee cut her.

"Ken , what y/n is doing here?" She asked not even try to hide her hatred toward y/n.

"M-Mom, I was a-alone so we both thought to do h-homework together " Ken stuttered on her word while lying .

" you can Call your boyfriend or something " she said and glare toward y/n who just fisted her palm. Ken hold y/n palm to stop her from saying something indecent this is very touche topic for y/n because Mrs Lee bought it every time when y/n is at their home.

"I don't have any" Ken said and look at her mother who just glare at her and said" make one and if you both did homework then y/n , you can go home back as I'm here."

Y/n just left without saying anything cause she don't know why exactly Mrs Lee hate her that much . She use to very polite women but now she just glare at her everytime.

--------
Present

"And that's how problems between me and Ken's family started" y/n said and look at jungkook who is too much interested. She continues...

-----

A/n- like I said 5 years , y/n still didn't move on so it must be a big reason.

And now that you have seen Ken was her bestfriend before girlfriends and trust me it hurt when you know a person and suddenly you don't.

You must have laugh at Jackson scene but there I depicted a small message " that we should not change for someone just because you like them"
I believe in love and it's blind I know so it's make your imperfection, perfect in eyes of your lover .

-------

There are secrets still untold.....

We all are same,
Either hurt or hurting .

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
2.1M 79.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1.1M 45.4K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
554K 28.3K 43
โ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game โž Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...