Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.

25. Comfort

2.6K 136 13
By karaaii

Taehyung was coming back from office around 2am when he remembered what he did today with y/n...
He immediately felt bad and worried because he just left her there...

Today was not a good day for him again , Hyun-jae didn't answer his calls , his employee messed a presentation , he yelled and fired him...

They had to ask the client for one more chance and did all the stuff again....

Hyun-jae's different behaviour was also bothering him a lot . Taehyung was very disturbed and frustrated...

He came back home and saw nothing , he thought that she must have slept but little did he knew what the girl has gone through...

.

.

.

Since afternoon y/n is hiding under her blanket hugging the photo frame, sobbing in her hybrid form.... , She is just cursing at herself for being so so stupid that she just went with him without even thinking twice...

She doesn't even know how that man would have touched her while she was not conscious...
She keeps shacking because of fear , whenever she closes her eyes , she can see that bastard kissing her jaw... Her stomach is no good but that external pain is nothing infront of what pain she has in her heart....

.

.

Y/n woke up to smooching noises , she opened her eyes to see herself completely naked on Ha joon's bed , she looked around to see the same room...
She started screaming, but it was blocked by Ha joon shoving a cloth inside her mouth....

" Did u think, i was going to leave u this soon princess "

He said and started kissing her neck....

.

.

.

Y/n woke up screaming, she looked around to find  herself in her room , it was just a nightmare, she looked at the watch , it was only 40 mins since she slept...

And it was still 4:30 in the morning...

She cried as this going to haunt her for long ...

.

.

.
She sat on her bed and took her pink teddy bear hugging it closer to herself.....

" I..n.. need u jin oppa am very scared, please come back to me , i need u please..." (sobbing)
.

.

.

Jin...he was the only person who cared for y/n , he was like a mother , an elder brother, a father everything to y/n after her parents death..

He used to live next to min's residence, they were the richest in the society.. , one night he found 9 years old y/n sitting out in the garden of Min's residence crying and sobbing , her aunt threw her out because she didn't cook properly...

Jin took the girl home and comforted her , he took care of her  , feed her by his own hands lika a baby just like her mom used to , poor y/n started crying as she remembered her mumma , jin hugged the girl and asked her about what's wrong .

He immediately felt connected to the little girl ...

y/n felt safe with jin and the hybrid was looking for someone with whom she could share her pain and sorrow , so she found that person in jin .

she told everything to him about herself.......

And that was the beginning of their beautiful relationship...

when ever jin would hear noises from min's he would run there and save y/n , soon they both became inseparable, mins didn't say anything because of Kim's riches ,Kim's were known as the doctor family...

Jin's parents also didn't mind as jin always wanted a little sister but due to some personal issues they couldn't have another child.

Kim family treated the girl with love and care , whenever y/n's aunt would hit her or anything else would happen ,y/n would run into jin's embrace...

Jin loved the girl too , he never felt like she was not his sister by blood. He became a mother to her...

For y/n he was her comfort, after every nightmare she would cry in his embrace. She felt like she still has someone who is always there for her....

But one day this comfort went away from her forever...

Jin promised her that he would return back after his 6 months internship in Australia at the best hospitals..

.

.

.

.

but he never came back .

Y/n kept waiting and waiting but one day she came back from school to see his house completely empty his parents also left , all of her hopes and happiness shattered.

Y/n was once again left alone , there was no one to take care of her , no one  to hug her or to save her from beatings ....

.

.

.

.

Y/n again slept while crying...
She woke up again around 6am ...
She went out to do chores...

Taehyung stepped downstairs , looked at the girl , she seemed different to him today...
She put food infront of him. He looked up , only to see a pair of dead grey eyes. Yes , she looked dead , i seemed like she has been crying since days , taehyung got a little concerned and he was about to ask y/n but suddenly his phn rang and y/n went back to the kitchen giving him space to attend the call......

Taehyung picked up the call , it was hyun-jae , she called him for dinner saying sorry about earlier and not picking up his calls , taehyung happily left the food , grabbing his coat and wallet, he went out.......

Y/n saw him leaving home and it was sure that he won't be back , so she took the plate full of food and went outside, walking a few meters there were little puppies and their mom hiding under a bench near the park...

She went upto them feeding those littles and silently crying... One of the puppies went near her and looked at her with questioning inocent eyes... Like it was asking her what's wrong...

Y/n has been feeding them since almost 2 months now , everytime taehyung won't eat anything, she will give it to them and sometimes she specially prepared something just to feed those little stomachs...

Y/n took the empty plate and started walking back to the appartment , coming inside locking the door behind she went into the kitchen doing the pending work..

She came into her room taking out her notes she started Reading for tomorrow's test..
She wasn't ready to go to uni not after what happened yesterday definitely not but it was an important test , so she couldn't miss it . But she decided that she'll only give the test and won't attend the lectures....

Her note book kept getting wet because of her tears but she doesn't have any other option but to cry alone.... She wants a hug , a simple hug even that will make her feel better, she needed someone to tell her that it will be ok , she is going to be ok...

Taehyung came back home around 2am smiling and with an expenditure of 2 million Korean won...

Like taehyung didn't even realised that this was the biggest amount he spent in a day that too on just clothes bags and jewellery....

Y/n was studying when she again felt like throwing up... And a sharp pain in her stomach... She went to the kitchen to have some water but it didn't help..... Ignoring the pain she slept under her warm blanket craving for a comforting hug...

Too scared to go to any doctor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....

I have my law exam tomorrow i am supposed to be studying (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠) but i had this part too , which needed to be edited so i just came to update....

See u soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 790 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
615K 23.7K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
430K 14.8K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...
11.4K 635 28
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...