Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

three dangerous kids.

3.6K 103 4
By Zorodefender

Third Person Pov

Marine quarters

- can we hurry up this meeting? I have more important things to do. - the pirate empress grumbles, she wasn't happy with the navy calling a last minute meeting with the seven sea warlords.

Only four of the sea warlords attended the meeting, wich was very common, some of them are busy with their own pirate activities.

The admiral sengoku entered the room.

Sengoku: Thank you all for your presence.

- I'm curious about the reason for this meeting. - the tall blond man adjusts his glasses

the admiral placed three wanted posters on the table.

- now this is interesting. - gecko moria turns around in his chair, excited, the empress Boa Hancock raised one of her eyebrows, the blond man Donquixote Doflamingo opened an evil smile and the swordsman, Dracule Mihawk at his side did not react.

Sengoku: Portgas D. Ace, son of the king of pirates Gol D Roger, Nico Robin, the devil child of ohara and Yuji Y/N itadori, the demon of Roanoke.

Boa Hancock: we already know who they are.

Sengoku: we have the location of two of these people. - he points at Y/N and Nico Robin.

Gecko: two very dangerous people who should have been dead a long time ago!

Sengoku: I agree, Y/N was under Dracule Mihawk's protection and Nico Robin is currently working in Sir Crocodile's secret organization, Baroque Works.

Doflamingo: who would knew that two of our allies would be protecting these little demons. - Doflamingo smirked at Mihawk.

Gecko: you should have killed him when you had the chance, wouldn't that be considered treason?

Mihawk: I invite you to try to kill me. - Gecko shuddered with fear as the hawk eyes stared back at him.

Sengoku: I didn't call you here to fight.

Doflamingo: I don't judge our dear swordsman, that little demon has a very interesting power, it would be a waste to kill him, he could even be a warlord like us.

Sengoku: I must remember that your job is to maintain balance in the world, the demon that lives inside that boy is very unstable and just wants to spread chaos around the world, there's a reason why his bounty is so high.

Doflamingo: nico robin and roger's son could die, i don't care about them, but this kid right here. - he points at y/n wanted poster. - he can be my little puppet, he will be very useful to me.-  he laughs.

Mihawk: it will be the worst mistake of your miserable life.

Boa Hancock: I still don't understand the reason for this meeting.

Sengoku: as i said, we have the location of these two, but the location of portgas d.  ace is still unknown, all we know is that he's looking for the pirate blackbeard.

Doflamingo: Does he think he has a chance? against him? how innocent he is.

Sengoku: our main goal now is to capture these three and execute them, no matter the cost.

Doflamingo: y/n doesn't need to die yet, under my strings he will be easy to deal with, I will do what Mihawk failed to do.

Mihawk: you will eat your words.

Doflamingo: you missed your chance when you let that boy get away swordsman, now it's my turn, he's going to join my crew, and if he resists, I won't think twice about killing him.

Sengoku: Taking care of this boy will be your responsibility doflamingo, take all risks as long as it doesn't affect the navy.

Boa Hancock: and the other two?

Sengoku: we will keep an eye on nico robin, while she is under the protection of crocodile, there is nothing we can do, we can't risk a confrontation with him,  but he is treacherous, when she is no longer useful to him he will get rid of her.

Doflamingo: what about the son of Gol D. Roger?

Sengoku: once we capture him, he will die just like his father, we cannot allow the bloodline of the Gol d. Roger to continue, You all can go, the meeting is over.

----

Thanks guys for all the votes and the views i'm so happy, i'm planning a lot of good fights with y/n theres a lot of things i want to explore with his powers and his devil side, maybe he can get his own arc in the future, thanks again for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 94 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
2.1K 141 8
✧ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ [ π™ˆπ™Šπ˜Ώπ™€π™π™‰ π™ƒπ™„π™‚π™ƒπ™Žπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ™‡ π˜Όπ™ ] β₯ ❝ π˜πŽπ” π†π”π˜π’ πƒπˆπƒπ'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 πŒπ„ π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 πƒπ„π‹πˆπππ”π„ππ“π’!! ❞ β€Ώ moving...
734K 16.5K 48
COMPLETED βœ… I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writing☺️ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon🀯 [upd...
332K 15.5K 30
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ”₯☠️ ── OPLAβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄ŠΙͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴒᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ ❜ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...