The Majors, Cold Fury (Book 2)

Von Rainyjoi2009

[Cover credits to @Allium687] "Scott- Stop!" Gem said in panic. Erin smashed the window in the room and jumpe... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: Scott POV
Chapter 2: Erin POV
Chapter 3: Scott POV
Chapter 4: Scott POV
Chapter 5: Scott POV
Chapter 6: Fwhip POV
Chapter 7: Scott POV
Chapter 8: Shrub POV
Gemini POV
Chapter 9: Erin POV
Chapter 10: Scott POV
Chapter 11: Gemini POV
Chapter 12: Scott POV
Chapter 13: Scott POV
Chapter 14: Gemini POV
Chapter 15: Erin POV
Chapter 16: Erin POV
Chapter 17: Fwhip POV
Chapter 18: Scott POV
Chapter 19: Erin POV
Chapter 20: Pearl POV
Chapter 21: Erin POV
Chapter 22: James POV
Chapter 23: Erin POV
Chapter 24: Scott POV
Chapter 25: Erin POV
Chapter 26: Scott POV
Gemini POV
Chapter 27: Scott POV
Chapter 28: Erin POV
Chapter 29: Scott POV
Chapter 30: Erin POV
Chapter 31: Scott POV
Chapter 32: Scott POV
Chapter 33: Erin POV
Chapter 34: Scott POV
Chapter 36: Katherine POV
Chapter 37: Gemini POV
Chapter 38: Scott POV
Chapter 39: Scott POV
Chapter 40: Fwhip POV
Chapter 41: James POV
Chapter 42: Scott POV
Chapter 43: Gemini POV
Chapter 44: Fwhip POV
Chapter 45: James POV
Chapter 46: Scott POV
Chapter 47: Shrub POV
Chapter 48: Scott POV
Chapter 49: Shrub POV
Chapter 50: Scott POV
Chapter 51: Scott POV
Chapter 52: Scott POV
Chapter 53: James POV
Chapter 54: Gemini POV
Chapter 55: Scott POV
Chapter 56: Gemini POV
Chapter 57: Scott POV
Chapter 58: Scott POV
Chapter 59: Scott POV
Chapter 60: Jimmy POV
Chapter 61: Scott POV
Chapter 62: Scott POV
Chapter 63: Scott POV
Chapter 64: Scott POV
Chapter 65: Scott POV
Chapter 66: Scott POV
Chapter 67: Scott POV
Chapter 68: Scott POV
Chapter 69: Erin POV
Chapter 70: Erin POV
Chapter 71: Erin POV
Chapter 72: Scott POV
Chapter 73: Scott POV
Chapter 74: Erin POV
Chapter 75: Scott POV
Chapter 76: Scott POV
Chapter 77: Sausage...What Did You Do?
Chapter 78: The Great Catastrophe
Chapter 79: Hopeless
Chapter 80: The Fall of the Ocean Queen
Chapter 81: Death of a Saint
Chapter 82: The Ruins of Rivendale
Chapter 83: The Wielder of Love
Chapter 84: Burial of Champions
Chapter 85: The Meeting in the Shadows
Epilogue
The End...?

Chapter 35: Erin POV

268 8 0
Von Rainyjoi2009

My eyes snapped open, and I took in my surroundings.

I was strapped to a chair. The room was filled with advanced medical supplies that were really only accessible in the Grimlands and the Overgrown. I knew I was still in the Grimlands because of the people working in the room. They were human.

I looked down and saw my blood draining from the crook in my arm through a tube and towards a bunch of computers. Some was draining into a vial, and I saw a few of the scientist/healer people already experimenting on it.

"Oh great." I mumbled, and a few of the people looked up. I tried to jerk out of my seat, just to see what would happen. The first thing I noticed, my wings were stretched out and pinned to the sides of the seat. Second, an alarm blared, just from my movement.

I cringed, and because I couldn't cover my ears, the sound kept ringing in them, over and over and... The pressurized door opened and Fwhip rushed in.

"Do you mind stopping the alarm?" I asked as politely as I could, while shutting my eyes tightly and staying as still as I could. I heard a click and it shut off.

"Why did you try to escape?" Fwhip asked angrily.

"Uh, I just moved? Since when was that counted as trying to escape?" I asked.

He glared at me suspiciously. "You seem a lot more...tame then you were a few hours ago." He said, squinting at me.

"Um...ok. If that's the word you want to use..."

"GEM! GET IN HERE!" Fwhip shouted.

The door burst open, and Gem ran in. "What is it!?" She asked, her eyes darting from me, to Fwhip.

I shrugged, and the alarm went off again. "FWHIP!" I shrieked.

"SORRY!" He shouted over the noise and clicked the button. "Maybe I should take that off..." He reached over and pulled a pin from my neck that I hadn't noticed before.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? Wait never mind." I said, remembering the events before I was knocked out. But it did kind of sting.

"Why did you call me, Fwhip?" Gem sighed.

"She's being weird." Fwhip said quickly and pointed at me.

"Wha- How am I the one being weird!?" I asked.

"You're not being evil!"

"HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!?" I shouted.

"Your right. She's being less...haughty." Gem agreed.

"Oh, so now I'm the haughty one." I answered in a bored voice. But in reality, I had a plan. I glanced from the tube inserted in my arm to the computers. "How much blood are you taking?"

"Enough to test on...why?" Fwhip asked.

"Oh...so that's why I'm getting dizzy...?" I answered, blinking slowly, and starting to purposefully sway slightly from side to side.

"Uhh, she's not supposed to-" Gem started, but then I closed my eyes and let my body fall forwards. "CRAP, GET IT OFF HER!"

I felt them and a few of the scientists scramble to get the devices off me. The tube was ripped out of my arm, and I had to clench my teeth to stop myself from screaming out.

I felt Fwhip pull me from the chair and onto the ground in front him. Now was my chance. My eyes shot opened, and I tackled him. I hit him over the head with one of my wings, but it sent excruciating pain down my back, guess it wasn't done healing yet.

Me and Fwhip skidded across the ground before I jumped to my feet and sprinted for the door, while everyone was still in shock.

I grabbed a bottle from one of the counters and threw it at the button to the open the door. The doors slid open right before I would have ran straight into it. I slammed the button as I ran out, trapping them inside.

The alarm began to blare again, but I blocked all noise. There was only one thing repeating in my head, 'GET OUT'

I sped down the maze of hallways, ignoring the people rushing out of rooms on either side of me. Red lights flashed from the ceiling, confusing my thoughts. But I skidded to a halt in front of one room.

The glass door was open, and I noticed frost had crept across the ceiling and in the corners of the walls. Then I saw Scott. The room was almost identical to the one I had been in, and his blood had been drained as well to be tested on. Scott looked up and saw me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? RUN!" He shouted at me. I looked behind me, and saw Fwhip, Gem and the guards on my tail. So, I ran. A small part of me wanted to go back and get Scott, but the rest was finally glad to be rid of him. But at the same time...why didn't I want to go back for him more? After everything he's done for me...

I shut that thought out of my mind for now. I had to focus at actually getting out first before debating whether I should come back for him.

The halls were very disorienting. The walls, ceiling and floor were all made out of the same grey-white concrete seeming materials and the doors were spaced evenly, making every turn identical to the last. This prison didn't have barred cells, so I couldn't even find my way by the faces of prisoners.

I heard people shouting behind me, and several darts flew by my head, I assume filled with the sleeping serum. But I wasn't hit.

I climbed as many staircases as I could find, jumping five stairs at once. I remember going down at least six sets on the way to the cell. Then I remembered, I don't know if they moved floors when they brought me to the experimenting room. So, I had to just trust my gut.

I stopped in front of one of the glass-covered arrow slits and saw I was three stories up. So, I took a chance. I pressed myself against the opposite wall.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING?" I heard Fwhip shout as he and the others bounded up the staircase. That's when I ran as hard as I could, turning backwards and shoving my spine and the back of my wings against the glass. It shattered, (talk about 'unbreakable' glass) and I went flying out of the window.

I managed to flap my wings once through the pain and the glass and slowed my fall. But I skidded across the grass in the courtyard, ripping up dirt and sending other prisoners and guards running. I looked up and saw the sun was getting close to setting, before scrambling to my feet. Gem was standing in the window I had just broken out of.

I then ran for the wall. There were tiny grooves where the bricks had been painted over with steel grey paint. They made tiny handholds, but they were enough.

I grabbed on to the highest one I could reach and pulled myself up, using my wings to propel myself a few feet at a time, fast. I was up that forty-foot wall in seconds. I landed on the walkway, my back stinging from using my wings.

The guards on the patrol path on either side of me, aimed their crossbows, but I hit the ground as they shot, and the arrows pierced each other instead of me. I ran to the right, jumping over the guard's body.

I made a beeline for the next one and slid under their legs, throwing them off guard before I turned around, twisted up onto their shoulders and snapped their neck. I jumped off them before they hit the ground and kept running, pulling an exposed knife from one of their pockets.

I launched it at the next guard, and it hit them in the throat. I yanked it out as they fell and started to scan the ground to my left. The buildings were too short to jump onto...but there was one up ahead that was only ten feet shorter than the wall...if I could make it just 60 more feet around the wall...but that would mean six more guards. I had to try.

I heard a crossbow loading behind me and I dived down towards the ground. An arrow shot over my head and hit the guard in front of me in the chest. I scrambled to my feet and threw a punch at the woman in front of me. She ducked and elbowed me in the stomach, but I dropped my knife from my right to my left hand and stabbed her in the back.

I started to run, but the knife slipped in my hand from the blood, and I had to leave it in the woman's back or I would have been taken over from everyone behind me.

I shoved past the next person, throwing them off the wall and went hand to hand with the person behind them. I threw a punch to their nose and kicked them in the ear. They smashed their head on the side of the wall and didn't get back up. A few more to go.

But they were all gathering right where I need to jump from if I wanted to make it. At least 10 of them. I could probably take them on, but with the blackstone it would take me too long and more would join to try and keep me in the compound. I had to jump early.

I sprinted toward them, to make them think I would attack them, then, right at the last second...I went diagonal and jumped off the wall.

I tried to glide to the building, but I had noticed while climbing the wall, a shard of glass had gotten stuck in the joint, and my wings folded in on themselves as I tried. I just missed the edge with my feet, but I caught on with my fingertips, yanking on my shoulders.

I suppressed a scream as I pulled myself up onto the shingled roof of the house and started to run up the slant. I sprinted as fast as I could away from the prison and was about to jump to the next roof and out of sight, when I heard a creak, and something shoot.

I looked behind me and saw something dark shooting at me. I tried to move but some sort of o net wrapped around me, throwing me off the roof. It pulled my arms to my sides and my wings to my back. I couldn't move and I watched myself falling towards the pavement. Five feet to the ground and-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.5K 472 31
With Scott lost in the Ice Spikes, and his eternal frost growing from Nexus points, the other empires must scramble to rebuild and protect the server...
14K 294 70
This is an empires highschool au! I will warn you guys, i like giving scott trauma because... fun so this will be sort of scott central. ships used: ...
2.9K 159 14
*ON HIATUS* [Cover credit to @Allium687 :D] It had been three years since the Great Catastrophe and the downfall of the empires. Under the tyrant rei...
13K 399 43
When Scott hurts his wing, a boy called Jimmy finds him and helps. However, Scott cannot get home, so Jimmy helps him recover. They learn a lot about...