His Aurora (Geniuses and Gene...

By xxJulyLoveAllen

Aurora King, a 25 year old content single mom, who has just work her way up the nursing latter to D.O.N. Gets... More

AN/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter-Matteo struggles with retirement
Bonus Chapter-Aurora Goes Crazy
Enya, Asia and Babus book

41

11.3K 572 83
By xxJulyLoveAllen

Aurora

"Fuck" I moaned cumming again. Matteo kept bouncing me on his dick making me go cross eyed. We had been fucking all night, we had maybe a hour of sleep before I woke him up again to fuck me. Even after I said he couldn't use sex to make me forgive him, how wrong I was.

It had been weeks since I had Matteo inside me and to say I was being a little greedy was putting it lightly. So greedy I didn't even care that I was mad at him for not telling me he was in the damn mafia.

"Fuck, don't stop" I begged. Matteo grabbed my ass flipping us over and pushed my knees to my chest going deeper in me. I felt like crying it felt so good. I pulled him down to kiss me "Cum in me-"

A loud knock at the door made us stop. I groaned in frustration and Matteo looked irritated. We knew it wasn't Enya because of how hard the knock was.

"What?" Matteo said yelled irritated.

"Just ignore it" I rolled my hips and Matteo moaned.

"Good idea-"

"It's Christmas!" My uncle yelled "Come downstairs"

"I'm busy uncle Lail" I said laughing "Can you get away from the door?"

The door started to open and Matteo quickly pulled out of me making me gasp, and pulled the covers over us.

My uncle came in with a crazy smile on his face "I said. It's Christmas"

"Uncle-" Matteo pulled me to him making my head lay on his chest and covered my other ear with his hand "What are you-"

Matteo pulled his gun out and shot at my uncle missing by an inch. He let my ears go "Go away"

"You guys are moving in together soon" he mumbled and left out shutting the door.

I laughed and kissed Matteo's chest "He's such a baby"

I started to get up but Matteo pulled me back "Where are you going?"

"It's Christmas baby. Come on"

"I'm going to kill him" he mumbled and got out of the bed.

"Come shower with your woman" I smiled at him and held out my hand "I need help walking anyway"

He came over picking me up bridal style "Well be doing this for real pretty soon"

"Hmm? Is that a proposal Matteo Moretti?"

"You really think so low of me la mia Aurora?"

"I don't care how you propose to me Matteo" I kissed his jaw "Just as long as you do, and mean it"

"I love you. Only you" he sat me down on the sink "It's only ever been you and it's only going to be you. Understand?"

I nodded my head and hugged him "I love you too"

"Plus I already asked Babu for his blessing" He gave me a sexy smirk "It's to late to back out now la mia Aurora"

"You know me better than that"

I was holding Matteo's hand when we both walked into the living room. My uncle was laughing with Enya about something and my grandpa was coming from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice. He look slightly frustrated but still had a smile on his face.

I grabbed his arm "You okay?"

He looked at me then relaxed his face "Of course you would notice"

I crossed my arms smiling at him "Of course I would"

"I just found out about your uncles activities" he frowned "I'm not to pleased about it but he's grown"

"Oh" I looked at my uncle then back at my grandpa "Don't worry about it. They have a understanding"

"What's going on?" Matteo asked looking between us.

My grandpa was about to say something but shut his mouth "That's something you should talk to him about" He said and walked away.

Matteo looked down at me "What is he talking about"

"Let's go open presents" I tried pulling him but he didn't move. I crossed my arms looking up at him "Let's go Matteo. You're still in trouble remember?" I teased him

He pulled me closer to him and pulled my hair making me look up at him "Did I not spank you enough last night?"

"Nope" I bit my lip smiling at him and he was smirking at me "Why don't you-"

"There are kids in the room" Alonzo said "Myself included. I don't wanna see my parents making out" Alonzo started laughing "I always wanted to say that"

I looked over at him and tried to pull away from Matteo but he just held me closer.

Enya looked over noticing Matteo and her eyes got big "Matteo!" She got up running over to him. He picked her up and she hugged him "I thought you weren't going to be able to come?"

"I had to come and kiss ass il mio piccolo" (my little one)

"Oh, cause mommy found out you run a mafia?"

I glared at my grandpa and he held his hands up "You know I don't lie"

I shook my head smiling and crossed my arms "Mhmm"

"I keep secrets but I don't lie"

"That worries me"

"I got your present" Enya said "You have to open the other one later because I don't want you to cry" she giggled

"Oh no" Matteo said "What is it?" He asked putting her down. We went to the couch sitting down and Matteo pulled me into his lap.

She went over to the tree and grabbed his gift, it was in a small box. She had picked it out at the mall last week and was so excited to give it to him.

"I got you something small because grandpa said you were a mean boss and I didn't want to embarrass you"

"You would never embarrass me il mio piccolo"

She handed him the box and put her hands behind her back bouncing on her feet, smiling "Open it" He opened the box and paused. He looked at me and then back at Enya "Do you like it?" She asked nervously.

"I love it" He pulled her to us and hugged the both of us.

It was a simple keychain that said 'Thank you for being the Dad you didn't have to be'. She was adamant on getting Matteo and Alonzo gifts, she said they've were part of the family now. I had never seen Enya be... such a kid. She was always serious, always studying, nothing interested her unless it was school or something she didn't know. She didn't like movies, she only watched them because I did. After my parents died she withdrew a lot from everyone, even from me. In the past 6 months since my grandpa, uncle, Alonzo and Matteo came into our lives she had grown so much. Now with my dad's family in the picture I just know she's going to thrive. She has what I wanted so bad growing up, a big family.

"Well what the hell is it?" My uncle asked

"None of your fucking business" Matteo glared at him and my uncle blew him a kiss making me laugh.

The door bell rang "Ill get it"

My grandpa shook his head "I'll get it"

I looked at Matteo and he shook his head "Don't mind him"

"What am I missing?"

Matteo looked at Lail "Just precautions"

"On?" I looked at the door and my grandpa was letting the rest of our family in. "Aljadu?" (Grandpa?)

He looked back at my dads family then looked at me, he sat down next to my uncle Lail "Just a few precautions princess. We've run into a problem, but it's nothing you should be worried about"

"What's going on?" I looked at my grandpa knowing he wasn't going to give me the run around.

"We-" he paused looking at Marie, Carter and Bianca "We've ran into an old problem. Marco"

"My moms ex?" I asked confused

"It's nothing you need to worry about" My auntie Bianca said "Well handle it"

"Is he really that bad?" I looked up at Matteo

"None of that" Marie shook her finger at me then looked at Enya "Let's open up your presents baby"

"Okay grandma" she smiled at her and went over to the tree opening her presents.

"You'll tell me later right?" I said lowly to Matteo.

"I will"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.3K 52
"Matteo." she whispered, her eyes flitting down for a second to his lips. "My pretty little baby." He touched his thumb to her bottom lip, gently ca...
56.4K 1.9K 25
Brianna Lynn Green 22 year old girl. Her parents died in a car crash and she's dating an absuive man. She falls pregnant and decides to leave. What h...
656 42 22
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
66.5K 2.8K 31
Aurora, the precious jewel of her father and she is also the only child. One day she goes to the city to celebrate her best friend's birthday party. ...