Unnoticed Sorellina ✔️

De AlexMaeWrites

(This book has been completely rewritten, you can find the new version on my page under the title "Silently D... Mais

𝑅𝑒𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 - 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑅𝑒𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 - 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 - 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒮𝓅𝒾𝓃-𝑜𝒻𝒻 - 𝒮𝑒𝓁𝒻-𝒩𝑒𝑔𝓁𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁 - 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒴𝑜𝓊

10K 163 61
De AlexMaeWrites

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

====================
The End
====================

I'm going to cry...

This story will always hold a special place in my heart and I'm so sad to announce that we have reached the end but don't stress... This isn't the last you will see of Alessia and maybe it's time to welcome some love into her life... Who knows?

Oh wait... I do ;)

I feel evil.... Lol

====================
Questions?
====================

Does Alessia forgive her brothers?

Lorenzo; No. Although Alessia is the most forgiving person you will ever meet she could never find it in her to fully forgive him and when she thought about possibly just moving past it (forgive but not forget) Manuel reminded her of everything that wouldn't have happened if he just let her tell her story.

But he didn't and she has the scars to prove it, both physical and mental.

She is civil with him but it's not like she will go out of her way to talk to him and she definitely doesn't trust him.

Alessandro; Yes and no. She forgives him for blindly following orders but she doesn't trust him. If another Jasper were to show up he would be one of the last people she would inform. She does trust him with her mental health though.

Romeo; Yes. He never really did anything wrong, he was in his office constantly working a lot but when he was around and noticed something was wrong he said something. He also didn't hover over her after the attempt while still checking in on her which she appreciated, having people hover constantly can actually make you feel worst. She trust him.
Plus, he had his reasons for rarely being around.

Matteo; Much like Romeo he didn't really do anything wrong, he wasn't around much but when he was and noticed something was wrong he did point it out. She trusts him.

Luca; Yes. She forgives him for being blind sighted by his childhood best friend.

He however doesn't trust his own judgment and distanced himself from everyone except Alessia.

Niccolò; Yes. Although she shouldn't and doesn't really have a reason, she always craved for her twin to be in her life and like Manny said, he could throw her off a bridge and she would crawl back to him. She trusts him for the most part.

She does worry for the day he starts dating again though but for now she chooses not to dwell on what may not even happen.

Can't you just make manny her love interest?

Manny is fruiter than a damn fruit loop, and I'm sorry that the constant remarks about Tom Holland didn't make that obvious enough.

Will Manny get a love interest?

YES, Manny deserves his happy ending too and even though Alessia is the main character of "Noticed Sorellina" you will see quite a bit of Manny as he navigates the world with Alessia and as they both welcome love into their lives. The sequel is not as focused around the brothers even though you will still see them occasionally other than Luca and Niccolò who will be around quite a bit ;)

Even though Manny had a few cute moments with a few different characters I didn't want to involve romance in this book considering I already warned you at the start that this wasn't a romance book.

He will be getting his happy ending, he's so sweet and he deserves someone who can care for him the way he cares for others but that's all I will say for now.

Feel free to ask any other questions about the story here and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

====================
Meet the Author
====================

My name is Alex Mae 🧸

I'm a 21 year old who seems to have no life — writing is my life so I suppose I do in fact have a life.

Writing has always been something I enjoyed, I was really into creative writing in school and I even wrote research essays for fun when I was 10. My writing teacher would give me extra credit if I showed it to him.

I use to write on a website called quotev when I was 10 and 11 years later I some how ended up here.

My ultimate life goal is actually to become a published author, but I guess we have to start somewhere.

I love reading romance novels with cheesy happy ending because I'm a hopeless romantic but I also adore tragic romance novels.

Despite my love for romance I have no desire for a relationship, if I meet someone and it happens then I guess it happens but I'm not actively searching nor do I really want a relationship.

I'm content with fiction lmfao.

My favorite book is actually "the fault in our stars" by John Green, and it has been my favorite for years.

Although, I do have a few close seconds nothing seems to beat the mental breakdown that book causes every time I reread it lmao.

I used to color my hair as a teenager, mostly shades of blues and reds up until I was 16 and colored my hair black. It remained black for another 3ish years before I started getting tired of how much money hair color seems to rack up especially since I started coloring my hair at the age of 12 so about 7ish years tends to add up fairly quick.

I now spend money on wigs, sure they are more expensive than a bottle of hair dye but it saves money in the end. Not to mention I can change my hair color and length depending on my mood everyday without the chance of damaging my hair.

I'm openly gay and came out after getting my first girlfriend at the age of 13... my dad once said he would kill any man I brought home... I will forever blame him for influencing my 5 year old brain. XD

====================
Donations
====================

If you choose to and are capable I do have donations set up, along with an amazon wishlist link in the Linktree located in my bio.

Donations are in the form of Cashapp, venmo, or linktrees tip jar (that goes to my paypal)

But if you would like to support me and still get something out of it, in my bio you can also find different designs I have created in the form of mostly stickers and notebooks, that's the majority anyway but there are a select few that are available in other things like water bottles on redbubble.

====================
Sequel & Spin-off
====================

There is a sequel for "Unnoticed Sorellina" which will be titled "Noticed Sorellina" along with a spin-off titled "self-negligence"

====================
Rankings
====================

#1 in "littlesister" - December 17, 2022

#1 in "sorellina" - December 18, 2022

#1 in "bullying" - December 19, 2022

#1 in "abusivecontent" - December 19, 2022

#1 in "mentallyunstable" - December 19, 2022

#1 in "alone" - December 20, 2022

#1 in "abuse" - December 20, 2022

#1 in "suicideawareness" - December 21, 2022

#1 in "bullyingawareness" - December 22, 2022

#1 in "depression" - December 26, 2022

#1 in "sad" - January 1, 2023

#1 in "italianmafia"  - March 10, 2023

====================
My Other Books
====================

"Unknown Brother"

Description:

Asher Bernardi; A teenage boy dealing with the trauma of transferring from one foster home to another after he was given up at the fine age of 2 years old, each home is worst than the last, what happens when his current foster parents have a criminal history that finally catches up to them and they are arrested?

Just when he thins he will be transferred to yet another hell hole they call foster homes he learns that he has not 1 but 5 brother that will be taking him in.

Will he learn to accept the love he was convinced he didn't deserve and forgive the past, or will he just ride it out a few more years and leave everything behind?

====================
In Conclusion
====================

Thank you for the support throughout this journey and I will hopefully see you next time.

Bye for now.

[Final word count: 80,567]
[Edited: August 2, 2023]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15K 344 25
"And when her halo broke, she calved the two halves into horns." ~~~ Angelina Marina Nyx Cattivo has been through the unfathomable. For 13 long years...
Beauty In Evil De Spade_K

Mistério / Suspense

586K 15.2K 72
previously known as 'Always and Forever' ||The Secret of Joy is the Mastery of Pain|| Three children were thrown into the Dangerous world to fend for...
1.1M 21.2K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...