Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.
107. Gamble.

22. Full moon (pt.3)

2.6K 141 23
By karaaii

She looked at him and saw him giggling which also made her to feel a little less worried about the situation...

.

.

.

Again she whimpers in pain... And the boy quickly pulls her into his embrace. Started rubbing her back soothing her ...
When he realises that she is now a little relaxed he pulled off , wiped her tears.

*Now will my baby tell me everything hm??..
He asked y/n while patting her back.

Y/n nodded.

*I..i..am..n..not..a..no..normal human...* She said being hesitant.

*I can see that baby but u have to tell me everything and there is no need to be afraid, i already told u am never leaving u " he said taking her small hands in his bigger ones.

" O.. oppa i am a w..wolf ...h.. hybrid..." She said looking down at her lap... " Dada was a true blood alpha and mumma was a human " she continued...

" B.but hybrids have their ears since birth, how did u get them now.... ? "He asked being confused...

" I had..t.. them too , since... .birth..bu..but. i can hide them . " She said being nervous again.

" ..w..What do mean by hiding.... " He asked being more puzzled...

Then she told him each and everything...
About being a rare female omega ... How and why she lost her parents.
About full moons ...
What grandma told her about... Herself..

" O..oppa i ..lost...t...them , they k... killed...m..mumma d..dada because of me... " She cried and he quickly hugged the girl massaging her shoulders and arms....

The boy was beyond shocked listening to what his baby sister has gone through, he couldn't process what could be the girl's mental health after seeing horror infront of her eyes. He couldn't even imagine his sister, who is a little and shy baby for him had this much hidden in her heart.
This made his eyes go glossy.

" Shhh.. it's ok , it's ok calm down, my baby is very very strong right..u did so well... " He covered the girl with her blanket still hugging her ..

" Baby does your uncle and aunt know about this..? "

"No..no...oppa . grandma s ...said ..n..no one is supposed to know about this...b.. because it can be dangerous... " She replied in a worried tone.

" It's ok , it's ok , I'll never say anything to anyone , i promise..." He said smiling at her...

"Come here"
He said making her lay down on the bed with her head on his lap , and she immediately hid her face in his stomach...

"Baby did u eat anything" he asked receiving a no...

He immediately went to the kitchen and got her something to eat , at first she wasn't able to eat anything but still he managed to make her eat 4, 5 bites of rice..

"O...oppa p.. please" she said while crying... pleading him not to eat as it only adds up in the pain.

He made her lay again like before and started massaging her arms , head and legs..

* My baby sister* he mumbled while massaging her head.

He could feel her body jolt at time to time because of pain which made him cry too...
He did sat there whole night until she was a little dozing off... She mumbled before sleeping...

"T.. thank you jinu oppa..."

Jin smiled fondly and continued massaging her head......
Jin had no issues with y/n being hybrid. She is his little sister who will be forever his baby.

.

.

.

.

.

.

These memories made her even more weak.. , she literally started weeping....
Holding on to her stomach tight she layed down on the cold floor in hope that cold will make her body numb and she won't feel the pain...

On the other side taehyung layed on the bed thinking about what just happened..
He closed his eyes and he saw y/n's figure laying on the floor in pain and blood.

He immediately got up being all frustrated.... And Went out of the room he got downstairs, tho he didn't wanted to but his legs automatically took him towards the hall. Blood and broken glass was still there but y/n wasn't.

He took a few steps towards her room only to hear.. Little cries and painful whimpers.....

Taehyung immediately rushed upstairs feeling uneasy in his stomach...

.

Was i too much?

.

Is she hurt badly?

.

She was already not well...

.

She really did nothing.. i just hit her unnecessarily....

.

Will she be ok?

.

Why am I worrying about her.?? I am supposed to hurt her right , she is a gold digger, she is a slut yess !! A fucking bitch, she deserves it..
I did right!!

He slept cursing at the girl.

.

.

.

It was 2pm the next day when y/n woke up and groaned in pain...

Her body was stiff because of the pain, she couldn't move her hands and legs .
Her head was spinning, she could even feel her hybrid ears hurting..

With so much difficulty she managed to sit on the floor of her room , she body was literally frozen because of the cold.
She stood up with the help of the door , went to her closet , took out her stuff and a simple t-shirt with a pair pyjamas.

Went into the washroom , striped herself and looked in the mirror, her face was covered in slap marks , her arms had few fresh and a few old ones , her stomach was have blue , green brusies because of the kicks . Her left hand had a big cut on the palm. She Chuckled emotionlessly and got into the bath tub of warm water.

As soon as the water touched her skin , it felt like someone just pierced many needles all together into her skin... But without minding she stayed in the warm water because she needed it.

She looked at her legs which were now almost healed no burns , no brusies just little red patches which will go away in 2-3 days , she smiled a little but then she saw the cut on the side of the knees , blood was oozing out of it. Ignoring her bleeding cuts she stayed in warm water hugging herself..

After the bath , the came out of the bathroom and wrapped a bandage around her knee and palm.

She took her phn from the floor , she saw time and froze at her spot it was 3pm. She kept sleeping till 2pm . She started Shivering in fear what taehyung will do to her , she went out of the room and it was clear that he wasn't home .

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....
What will that stupid tiger do to her ? Am scared for her ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ...
See ya✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3K 57
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
118K 5K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
344K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
427K 22.6K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...