Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

De Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... Mai multe

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Sukuna and his mind games.

4.8K 113 8
De Zorodefender

Y/N pov

Just when you think the situation can't get any worse, it gets worse, a navy ship has arrived in the village and for some reason they are looking for Nami's money.

me, Luffy and the others hid so they wouldn't see us.

- SEARCH ALL OVER THIS PLACE, THAT MONEY MUST BE BURIED IN SOME PART OF THIS ISLAND. - they were breaking into people's homes looking for the money.

Sanji: what are we going to do now?

Luffy: you and zoro needs to fing arlong, me and y/n will stay here and look for nami and usopp.

y/n: nami's sister told us where he is, be careful, the fishmen are very strong.

Zoro: don't worry, i can handle it.

Sanji: so let's go, I can't wait to save nami-chan. - the two left, leaving me and Luffy alone.

y/n: any plans captain?

Luffy: follow me. - he orders, but suddenly my head started to hurt and my senses started to get weak. - y/n? Are you alright? - he caught me before I hit the ground.

y/n: it's him... i have to... - I couldn't finish the sentence and ended up fainting.

----

when I woke up, I was no longer with Luffy, but inside my head, with Sukuna looking at me with a cruel smile.

Sukuna: don't look inside me without permission, i don't like it.

y/n: what do you want now? - I clenched my fists and glared at him, being in his presence makes me angry.

Sukuna: I was just watching how pathetic you are.

y/n: what are you talking about?

Sukuna: I'm referring to you wanting to save that girl's village, you think this will redeem you after the incident on Roanoke Island, am I right? - he raised his eyebrow.

y/n: I just want to help a friend...

Sukuna: that may be true but, it doesn't erase what we both did in the past, no matter how many good things you do, you will always be roanoke's devil.

y/n: I did nothing, you took over my body and destroyed my entire home island, i was just a child!

Sukuna: they never liked you anyway, I did you a favor, ungrateful brat.

y/n: but I never wanted anyone to die.

Sukuna: you still remember don't you? the screams of the people as they fought for their lives, the entire village on fire, the taste of their blood, the marines unsuccessfully trying to save them, the navy ships exploding with just a snap of a finger, I would give anything to have that feeling again.

y/n: I will never let that happen again, Mihawk taught me how to control my emotions and keep you trapped, you will never be free and you will never kill anyone again.

Sukuna: do you still trust that swordsman? don't forget he's just a puppy of the world government, the same government that wants your head, he never cared about you.

y/n: I...

Sukuna: don't you understand that you're alone?  it's a matter of time before your friends abandon you, you only have me.

y/n: that's not true, Luffy isn't afraid of me, he's my friend, your mind games don't work on me anymore.

Sukuna: one day, I'm going to break free, and you won't be able to do anything about it, and you know what? the first thing I'm going to do is kill all your precious friends, I will make you watch them all beg for their miserable lives.

y/n: SHUT UP.

Sukuna: if you think you're going to live a happily ever after with your little friends you're wrong, you're here to bring chaos to this world, don't forget that, brat. - he snapped his fingers and everything went dark.

Nami Pov

Nami: WE HAD A DEAL, YOU LIED TO ME ARLONG. - i pulled arlong by the collar of his shirt, but he just laughed at my desperation.

Arlong: I didn't break our deal, it's not my fault if the navy confiscates the money you got, it's a shame, but don't worry, you can still get the 100 million beries hahaha

Nami: I WILL KILL YOU! - I was going to stab him but he grabbed my wrist and glared at me.

Arlong: I'm being patient with you little girl, but if you try that again I'll kill you, a human like you is nothing next to a fish-man like me, now get out of my face, you have 100 million beries to pay me if you still want to free that pathetic village of yours.

I started to cry, all my work for years was for nothing, by now the marines must have confiscated my money, I couldn't save my village, I couldn't free the people I love.

i lost everything.

Luffy Pov

Luffy: y/n? wake up y/n, are you sleeping? - I shook y/n but he still wouldn't open his eyes, he looked fine when he suddenly passed out.

Usopp: LUFFY!

Luffy: Usopp I'm glad you're alive

Usopp: WHY NONE OF YOU CAME AFTER ME YOU BASTARDS? - he punched my head and grinds his teeth.

Luffy: so-sorry...

Usopp: I didn't died, Nami pretended that she stabbed me and made arlong and his subordinates believe that she had killed me, she still cares about us. 

Luffy: you take care of y/n, let's get this over with, take him to a safe place. - he agreed and left with y/n.

Nami Pov

I was sitting on the floor crying, I was alone, feeling lost, I just wanted this hell to end, I wanted to die so I could see my mother again, arlong's laughing at my pain still echoed through my head

Nami: arlong... - I picked up the knife and looked at the tattoo on my shoulder, the tattoo I'd hated my whole life. - ARLONG - I stabbed myself in the shoulder, not caring about the pain or the blood.

someone grabbed my hand before I could continue hurting myself, I looked back and it was Luffy.

Nami: GO AWAY LUFFY. - i yelled, I didn't have the courage to look into his eyes anymore, what is he thinking of me now?

Luffy: stop hurting yourself. - does he still care about me?  why? I'm a traitor.

Nami: Luffy... help me... - I sobbed and luffy looked at me in silence, he won't help, I'm alone.

he took off his straw hat and placed it on my head, I widened my eyes, he never let anyone touch that hat, does he... trust me?

Luffy: ARLONG!!! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS BACK INTO THE OCEAN! - he screamed and closed his fists, he will help me, if Luffy and the others help me maybe I have hope.

Nami: luffy...

Luffy: stay here, and take care of my hat, it is my greatest treasure. - I took the hat off my head and hugged him tight.

Nami: ok... Thank you Luffy, for trusting me. - he didn't say anything and walked off looking for Arlong, that fish-man will pay for all the harm he put me through!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.1K 150 31
〖Roronoa Zoro x Self-Insert OC (Slight!Sanji x Self-Insert OC) || One Piece〗 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [In which a dumbass guy named Isaac gets himself...
110K 4K 56
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
17.3K 410 38
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
2.1K 141 8
✧ ┈┈┈┈ [ 𝙈𝙊𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙉 𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝘼𝙐 ] ❥ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒!! ❞ ⤿ moving...