Immortal

By nickinacpattywack

Now I was barely seventeen with a pocket full of hope Screamin', dollar and a dream with my closet lookin' br... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

8.

1.3K 118 24
By nickinacpattywack

('-ω-')

"Oscar, can you go get me something to eat?"

"Or you can drive your own car."

"I made Beyoncé go pick up my outfit." I smiled and jumped over the couch. There was this cute cute cute furry two piece suit and I wanted it so bad. But the lady was only doing pick up, I couldn't have it delivered. So I made Bey pick it up. Make herself useful.

"Well make her get you some food while she out. Duh Onika."

"Or maybe I wanted my brother to do something nice for me for once."

"Onika I literally bought you some shoes yesterday."

I mushed his head and ran off the couch. He did buy me the new Jordans yesterday, i'm thankful, just fucking with him. I grabbed my phone and started texting Beyoncé. She's gonna be mad that i'm making her do this but who cares.

Lil Ugly: i'm not doing shit else little girl.

:please !!?! i'm so hungry. i'm so hungry right now

Lil Ugly: you need to stay off tik tok. look in the kitchen and find something to eat. i'm not stopping nowhere else onika. i mean it.

: you're the worst.

Lil Ugly: and you're the best.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room with my best pout. Going in the kitchen would mean I have to cook. That's what i'm trying to avoid. Who wants to cook in the middle of the day? And then everyone will want some of what i'm cooking, hell no.

They're trying to trick me into making food. I'm not stupid. Plus there's only so much I can make. I haven't learned the good stuff.

"Osc....she said she's not stopping anywhere else."

"Cause you always got her running around for you. She's your babysitter, not your personal assistant."

"Might as well be." I mumbled and went upstairs to the game room. I'm never up here but i'm bored and need something to do. I put youtube on the tv and laid down. Beyoncé needs to hurry up so I can mess with her. She's never happy so it's funny.

I was watching this guy do something called Messy Mondays. He's funny but definitely messy. Drama is what I need so I watched a few of those videos. Beyoncé eventually came up and threw the bag at me, along with food. I smiled while sitting up as she walked away back downstairs.

"Bey!"

"Stop talking to me."

"Giselle." I followed her down and jumped on her back when I was close enough on the stairs. She smacked her lips while stopping but I didn't get down. "Come back up and watch tv with me. That's all you're good for anyways."

"I don't wanna be bothered with you for the rest of the day. Get off of me."

I slid down and pouted while folding my arms. She's always so damn mean to me and I just be wanting make some type of friendship. We already gotta be with each other all fucking day. But she wanna be an asshole.

"You a fucking dickhead."

"Shut up."

"You shut the fuck up."

"Stop cursing at me cause I didn't curse you."

"Fuck you." I turned to go up the stairs and she pulled me back. Putting me in a headlock and I grabbed her arm. It's been so long since i've been in one of those. They hurt so bad.

"You always talking shit. Didn't I say I would beat you up?"

"Beyoncé let me go!"

"Nope. Apologize."

"I'm finna kick you!"

"And imma squeeze."

I whimpered while trying to move but she was going right with me. Now i'm bent over with her leaning over my body. She's heavy and it feels like i'm about to fall over.

"Ossccaaarrr!!!"

"I'm not in that man, leave me alone!"

I screamed trying my best to pry her fingers off but it wasn't working. She was really holding me tight, but not choking me. It hurt. Her arm digging into my collar bone.

"I'm sorry! I won't curse at you no more!!"

"You lying. Say you promise."

I groaned while pushing my butt back on her. Bet that make her let go. She kept trying to scoot her lower half back, but I was pushing further. Eventually she let go because I was pushed against her. I know she like that.

"You childish."

"Says the bitch who had me in a headlock." I moved quick upstairs and flopped on the couch. She was right behind me, sitting on top of me and bouncing. "Ahhh! I'm sorry, I promise i'm done!"

"Stop playing then. Call me out my name again."

"I just said I was fucking sorry!"

She got off of me laughing and I groaned while sitting up. Fucking jailbird know she's too big for all that. Been lifting weights for years and wanna sit on me.

"I swear I hate you."

"Whatever. Eat that food before I eat it."

Now she wanna be friendly. Bipolar ass. Wanna lay her head in my lap like i'm her friend. I ran my fingers through her hair though. I'm not gonna be mean to her like she is to me. I've grown to be polite to her.

My phone started ringing so I stopped with her hair to answer. She made a groaning noise and sat up on her hands to look at me. I told her to wait while I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Bitch you haven't talked to us all fucking day. The group chat don't matter to you no more?"

I chuckled as Beyoncé rolled over so she could see my face. She was glaring up at me every time I responded to them. No she isn't acting like i'm so important to her. Like she wasn't just telling me she didn't want to be bothered with me.

"Y'all are really stupid. I haven't even been anywhere. Literally been sitting in the house all day."

"What the fuck ever!!! She getting her box ate."

"Who supposed to be eating my box?" I cackled while throwing my head back. They swear Beyoncé be laying me down when I don't answer them. In all honesty, I haven't even been on my phone. It's been so boring. "Ain't nobody eating my box. Shit probably got webs down there." I mumbled while tracing the moles on Beys face. She snatched it away and mugged me.

Here she go. I mushed her head off of me and she hit the floor. My eyes widened because I was not trying to make her hit the floor. I'm so sure I didn't even hit her that hard. I think she's being really dramatic just to mess with me.

"Yoo! What the fuck wrong with you!?"

"I'm sorry." I made a cringe face and just stared at her. This is when I run....but she's so close so I can't. "I'm sorry Bey...don't hit me back."

"I'm finna beat yo ass!"

"Oop. Sound like you in trouble."

"No don't hang up-" I whined when the line clicked. They're doing that because I haven't been texting them. That's not fair. I would be helping them. "Bey..."

She grabbed my ankle and I tried to yank it away. The grip she had, I knew she was gonna yank me down. I was kicking my feet and she grabbed both ankles, standing on her knees. Once she yanked, I screamed as my head hit the floor. That was so extra, i'm about to cry.

"Mmmmm! I'm telling my Mama!"

"You see how that shit feel." She hovered over me as my tears fell down my face. My head hurts now, so bad. "Wipe them tears." She whispered and wiped her whole hand down my face. I jerked away from her and rolled over. "Cmere, don't leave. Suck it up, shit talker." She mushed me back down.

"Move! I don't wanna talk to you right now!"

"I don't care what you want right now."

I whined and tried to push her away but it didn't work. She's literally like an annoying brother. They wanna make you mad and still pick at you. As soon as I hit her back she's gonna get mad. But i'm already mad.

"Moveeeuuhhh!"

"Girl chill out 'for I drag you down the stairs and make you hit your head for real. Cry baby. You just pushed me on the same damn floor and i'm not crying."

"So. You went to jail so nothing hurts you."

"You think cause I went to jail for them years that nothing hurts me?"

I shrugged my shoulders and she moved off of me. Sitting on the couch while I wiped my face. That shit hurt so bad and it made me bite my tongue. I can taste the blood in my mouth. Like metal.

"Just because I went to jail doesn't mean i'm this tough ass person. I got feelings and shit too."

"Don't act like it." I grumbled and got off the floor to sit next to her. She laid back down in my lap and we started back watching tv. The video was really interesting like a conspiracy theory. I don't really watch those but this one is pretty good.

"Just cause ion act like it, doesn't mean that I don't have feelings....You saying that....hurt my feelings."

I looked down at her and she continued to look at the tv. Her cheek laying flat on my thigh and I noticed she was rubbing my calf muscle. It felt normal and comfortable. I wasn't rubbing her scalp anymore because she upset me. But I really want to.

"I'm sorry....I know you have feelings I just say that to make fun of you. If it hurts your feelings I won't say it anymore."

She didn't reply and I felt her kiss my leg a few times. Did she just kiss my leg? That's closer to my vagina than my face....Oh my, Onika.

"Thank you." She barely spoke above a whisper and I smiled small.

The devil has feelings after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.5K 17
"WOMAN LIKE YOU SHOULD BE RAILED EVERY DAMMN NIGHT" Life was going well, living with your grandparents without any problems. going to school and then...
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
202K 4.5K 65
It was dark as hell, the street lights, the men looking at me just cause of what I'm wearing, that mean as hell old man who charged me to have sex wi...
4.7K 119 43
life cant always be the fairy tale you want it to be, and believe me i know this, but even the tiniest bit of hope, will lead me down the path to sel...