Make Up Your Mind | Endeavor...

By SandraJacks0n

Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feeli... More

Chapter Zero | About You
Chapter One | Day One
Chapter Two | Meeting
Chapter Three | Hate
Chapter Four | Guilt
Chapter Five | Memories
Chapter Six | Cocktail
Chapter Seven | Family
Chapter Eight | Uber
Chapter Nine | I Spy
Chapter Ten | Work
Chapter Eleven | Getting Ready
Chapter Thirteen | Coincidence
Chapter Fourteen | Heights
Chapter Fifteen | Mystery Woman
Chapter Sixteen | Dumbass
Chapter Seventeen | Mistake
Chapter Eighteen | Bet
Chapter Nineteen | StoryTime
Chapter Twenty | Emergency Pt.1
Chapter Twenty One | Emergency Pt.2
Chapter Twenty Two | Dinner or Date?
Chapter Twenty Three | Tolerance
Chapter Twenty Four | Deception
Chapter Twenty Five | Morning Of
Chapter Twenty Six | Operation, Begin!
Chapter Twenty Seven | Separated
Chapter Twenty Eight | Eri
Chapter Twenty Nine | Team United
Chapter Thirty | Final Battle
Chapter Thirty One | Aftermath
Chapter Thirty Two | Confession Pt.1
Chapter Thirty Three | NightEye
Chapter Thirty Four | Confession Pt.2
Chapter Thirty Five | Reunion
Chapter Thirty Six | Brainstorms and Conclusions
Chapter Thirty Seven | Discharged
Chapter Thirty Eight | The Next Day
Chapter Thirty Nine | Announcement
Chapter Forty | Time Skip A Year
Chapter Forty One | Wedding
Thanks ;)

Chapter Twelve | Dinner

980 44 8
By SandraJacks0n

A/N: Thank you guys so much for choosing to read my story! I'm so happy that we reached over a hundred views! It means a lot to me🥹

***

We walk up towards the restaurant door when Enji opens the door for me, holding out his arm to gesture me inside.

When Enji opens the door it reveals a big and beautifully decorated building. It has round tables that can seat four people to a whole family. Chandeliers that are big and more mesmerizing than anything I've seen. And people from powerful and rich, to pro heroes.

"And you said this place wasn't fancy," I tease, walking through the door and taking his arm again, intertwining.

"Did I say nice? I meant extravagant," Enji says, teasing me back. We both grin at each other for a split second before resuming back to walking through the restaurant.

Enji walks towards the front desk just a few steps away to the right. "Hi, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I booked a reservation under the name Endeavor," I look up at him in surprise.

The front desk lady goes to the gigantic tablet resting on the desk and scrolls through, what I can only guess to be the reservations list. "Ah, Endeavor. Fukudo will show you to your table. Enjoy."

"Thank you. Have a good night," Enji finally meets my eyes when we walk towards Fukudo, chuckling at my lost expression. "What?"

"Well for starters this place is far from just nice. And second, why didn't you use your name?" I asked, looking around the restaurant.

"I don't want the people to know my name. It's one of the many things I'd like to keep private. Many heroes actually do that," Enji's eyes light up, like he had just been hit with a rock. "Don't you keep your name a secret too?"

I stiffen up, not realizing I had been doing the same. "Uh—no. Just nobody's asked is all."

"Riight," Enji smirks as we finally approach Fukudo.

"Hello, my name is Fukudo and I will be your server for tonight. Follow me," Fukudo said, bowing.

I didn't think this place could get any bigger, but it did: we pass through a pair of purple curtains just a few feet away from the front desk, leading down a long curved hallway, revealing many private rooms with only the same type of purple curtains to act as privacy.

We get seated into one of the private rooms, which is big enough for a family of 5. Fukudo gives us menus for both drinks and food and goes outside. "The word big is an understatement when describing this place."

"Still thinking about how big this place is?" Enji chuckles at my wowed face. "I'm surprised you haven't came here before. A lot of pro heroes come here."

We both make our way to the bar booth cushions, sitting at a cozy length apart. "I've heard a lot about pro heroes coming here. But I didn't want to run into press or anything like that."

"You don't have to worry about that. No press or anything are allowed to bring equipment in here. And if they try to sneak it in, they can get fined for harassment," Enji says, handing me a menu each.

I take both menus, surprised by the weight of them. "What do you usually get here?"

"Mm...depends. There's more things than just ramen. Steak, pasta, sushi—just about anything you can think of is here," Enji says, flipping through the food menu.

I follow suit and flip through the menu, and he was not lying. There really was just about almost anything I could think of here. "Have you ever met any other pro heroes here? Like one of the top ten?"

"I've only ran into All Might...unfortunately," I laugh at his sudden grumpy mood change at the mention of the former hero. "Last time I came here he tried to make conversation with me."

"Why are you always so mean to All Might? He never did anything to you," I ask, half curious and half teasing.

Enji blows raspberries at the question. "Because that idiot always tried to make everything okay, even when it isn't. I hate how optimistic he is all the time."

I try to contain my laughter, but end up snorting in the process, alarming Enji. "I'm sorry. It's just—you sound like a child complaining about him."

"Me—a child? You sure don't try to refrain yourself from speaking your mind," Enji says, flicking me on the forehead.

I fake pretend that I got blown away by his flick, dramatically falling on my side onto the surprisingly soft cushion. "Look at what you did—now I'm hurt."

"Jesus—you're too much," we laugh as I get back up, returning to the menus.

"I'll get the tonkotsu ramen and sake," I close the menus and neatly stack them atop one another.

"I didn't know you drink sake," Enji says, not looking away from the menu. "I guess I'll have to join you and make that two."

"I drink nearly everything. Though some things I don't really like," I said truthfully, planting my fists on my knees unknowingly.

"Ah ha ha ha! Good thinking R/N! (Random name)," me and Enji pause at the familiar booming voice, full of charisma and optimism.

Enji and I look at each other, giving the same questioning face. "Is that All Might..?"

Enji calls for Fukudo, who's waiting right outside of our booth. "I doubt that it's someone else."

"I didn't know the number one hero had a love interest," I whisper, leaning closer so that only Enji could hear me.

"Did you decide on what you wanted for dinner tonight?" Fukudo whips out her notepad and pen from her dress pants.

"Yes. Two orders of sake, one tonkatsu, and one yaki udon, please," Enji says, handing Fukudo the menus.

"Okay, please wait a moment while we prepare the items. The drinks will be here shortly," Fukudo quickly scribbles on her notepad, taking the menus and swiftly leaving the room.

I sit in silence when my eyes lit up for a moment. "Who was that on the phone with you earlier—if I can ask."

"That was NightEye. He said his work study students had detected movement from the Shie Hassaikai. He was trying to see if I was free tonight," Enji said, thanking Fukudo for bringing the drinks.

Enji pours a drink for the both of us, in a small traditional drinking cup which I can tell costs about $100. "Thanks," we cheers and drink the shot, exhaling in relief. "If it's important then we could've done this another time."

Enji puts his hand up in a dismissive manner. "No. NightEye wanted to gather everyone tonight. But we're having the meeting tomorrow in the afternoon—so I declined."

I nod my head and frown, slightly rocking my body back and forth. "Am I coming along?"

"You haven't heard from NightEye?" Enji shifts so that his body somewhat faces me, his face puzzled as ever. "He requested that top 10 heroes attend for the mission."

I slowly avert my eyes towards my phone, picking it up and unlocking it. Sure enough, I had gotten an email from NightEye's sidekick: bubble girl. "Oh...I did get an email about it. Whoops."

"You know, you're very clumsy when out of work," Enji pokes, pouring another drink for the both of us.

I take the cup and gulp it in one go, trying to use the alcohol as an excuse to distract me. "I don't know what's gotten into me. I mean—I am clumsy, but not this clumsy."

Fukudo walks in with the food, both of our eyes glued to the bowl of noodles in front of us.

"Hope you both enjoy."

"Thank you Fukudo," Enji says, handing me a pair of chopsticks.

"Thanks Enji," I put down the chopsticks and look at Fukudo. "Thank you, Fukudo."

Fukudo slightly bows in front of us, shifting the tray so that it rests in her inner arm. "No problem, have a good night you two."

I pick up my pair of chopsticks and hold it in the middle of my clasped hands, the both of saying thanks before digging in. "This is so good..! Why haven't I been here before?"

Enji laughs at my barely audible words through all the food in my mouth. "If you like it, we could always come here again."

My eyes light up when I hear the words, whipping my head towards Enji. "Can we?"

"No problem. Just tell me when you're free," Enji says, taking another bite of his udon.

"You know when I'm free. I practically hangout with you all the time," I said, hearing a laugh in response.

"You're right. Just tell me when you feel like going then," Enji says before taking another bite.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 22.4K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
61.8K 1.1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
20.5K 409 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
7.1M 177K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...